BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

>Trijhak/Pulse [Health: 12/20]<

Getting trampled on by a horde of Rahkshi was not fun. Even less fun was having about ten of them seem to stick around to prepare you as a meal. At least, that's what Trijhak assumed from all the hissing the Rahkshi were doing, and their staffs did remind him of an eating utensil given how they had been poking him [HEALTH: 10/20]. If he was going to be some sort of meal or whatever, he would at least be polite and generate a source of heat, or whatever it is that conveniently burns people. Which meant fire, fortunately enough, so that he could attempt to melt the Kraata inside the Rahkshi. For good measure, he decided to attempt to pierce the armour of two of the Rahkshi via crossbow bolt, although the success would depend on how resilient Rahkshi armour was.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 18/20 - Team Wii U

I say nothing. Let Luroka speak; all it does for him is disrupt his concentration.

By the time the corpse renews its assault, I have made it ten feet further away up the Heap, and take advantage of my few seconds' worth of time advantage to slip my military-spec smartphone from its holster on my utility belt and punch out a hasty text message.

Here goes nothing.

IC: And the next attack came - in a Rahkshi assault that I had, unfortunately, ordered. [13/20] Rule of Thumb: I generally have bad luck. 

Still, I now had 25 of the pests near me, and it was now time to make the best of a bad situation. I throw the 25 hissing creatures into a telekinetic blender, smashing them into each other and rearranging their parts into something that looks like an ice cream cone.

Then I take the 25 hissing kraata that I've dislodged and telekinetically throw them at Luroka, hoping that the Kraata will attack him and allow Shadowhawk to escape.  

In all of this, a couple of Rahkshi graze me with their powers, but that's the price of a smash. [12/20]

[12/20]: Looking at the cone, wondering how Takanuva built the Ussanui.

OOC: That would be fifteen of those Rahkshi near TBK, and ten of those near Chro and Luroka, unfortunately. 

Edited by fishers64

GM IC

Shadowhawk's phone beeped with a new message from none other than Voltex.

RNG hit the Skull Spiders. Nice job breaking it, Wii U team. You have horrible luck.

Skull Spiders summoned by Shadowhawk.

The spiders swarmed over the arena, dealing four damage to every player, including Shadowhawk - who felt the venom of the spiders take effect in his system immediately, rendering him unable to use his powers for 24 hours. However, the alpha of the Skull Spider army was nearby - Shadowhawk speared it and easily hijacked its brain. He had control of an army, but at a cost.

PLAYER HEALTH

Team Smash 3DS

1. Ehks - 15/20

2. Luroka - 12/20

3. Voxumo - 0/20

4. Dapper - 14/20 >>> can't play currently

5. Chro - 14/20

6. Pupwa21 - 14/20

7. Rider of Kikinalo - 15/20

8. Snubby - 15/20

9. JiMing - 14/20

Team Smash Wii U

1. fishers64 - 8/20

2. Blade - 14/20

3. Shadow Blaze - 13/20

4. Shadowhawk - 14/20

5. TBK - 14/20

6. RG - 10/20

7. ShadowVezon - 13/20

8. Pulse - 8/20

9. Zakaro - 4/20

No more armies can be summoned until tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

(Rider, I didn't backflip, I kicked upwards when you jumped on me. Also, what pay are you gonna get as iBrow's slave?)

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20, Team Smash Wii U

"You think you know about pain?" I flick a 7 of Hearts up at The Rider's feet. "How about I give you-" While I'm distracting The Rider with my taunting, the card explodes, hopefully hurting him. "-a lesson?" And then I am hurt by Skull Spiders, because Voltex just ninja'd me before I could post. [HP: 13/20]

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 14/20 - Team Wii U

Could be worse. Although I don't see how.

Obeying my brief, concise telepathic commands, the entire horde of Skull Spiders rushes frenziedly down the Heap and avalanches straight into Luroka, ripping apart his first few ranks of animated corpses as if they were so much damp cardboard.

Leaving me to deal with the present threat. My sniper is once again operating at full power levels; at point-blank range, I aim for the zombie's sword and fire, then switch to a two-handed grip and prepare to defend myself in melee.

IC: Makuta Luroka (17/20)

The kraata collide with me and attack me (-1 HP) (16/20). Then the skull spiders appear and attack (-4 HP) (12/20). I magnetize the kraata, and hurl them at incredible speeds at 25 skull spiders, before crushing them into the ground. I then crush the kraata in 25 of the active rahkshi, and use the rahkshi shells as my own legion of bodyguards. I then recall my sword, release the other corpses, and retreat to cover with my rahkshi. I then fire a volley of magnetic blasts at Shadowhawk, then some at Fishers.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Voxumo HP: Zilch

Voxumo suddenly felt hands grabbing at his legs, which caused his eyes to roll as he just shook his head in disappointment, even as he was slowly being dragged under. While he had the time, he adjusted his tophat and replaced the enodia with his cane. Afterall if he was going to die, he was going to die looking dashing. Now he was past his waist into the heap, the end of was near. As it reached his neck he looked at Colette, offered a wink and with his mouth about to be pulled under, he yelled

"I regret nothing!

And then he was gone, with just a tophat left in his place.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:(18/20) When Shadow throws the card, I jump and use the blast to force me up into the air...after the skull spiders hurt me of course. The card's explosion does hurt me still (14/20) but since Shadow seems to have forgotten that my power is that the damage he dealt to me is dealt back to him. I then come come back down to slam myself on top of Shadow.

OOC: I corrected your back flip. The pay I get is a good battle.

Poor Voxumo, I hardly knew you.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

-==Colette - HP: 14/20==-

Colette was lucky enough that the two armies only appeared after she'd taken the time to dodge to the right and use Zero as a springboard to get behind him, because that damage was not really fun. Whirling around, however, Colette backed up, noticing what happened to Voxumo, and then tried to keep off the 'ground' because of it, as she fired off a quick couple bullets at Zero.

OOC: Amazing. xD

Edited by Colette Llyan

OOC: Sorry colette, I couldn't help myself, i saw a chance and I took it. Afterall better to die in style than just die. Afterall dying can be fun too.

Oh! Oh! i got question. Voltex let's say you spawn a 1up, and someone respawns with it.. can that person then once again become a target of the RNG and have the possibility of dying? I would love to see someone die twice in the same round by the RNG

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 4/20)

Zakaro was in pain. Much pain. This really wasn't fun, at all, and Zakaro had decided that he didn't like armies that much. Ah well.

He made a hasty retreat, having blocked Vox's shots by hiding behind his massive weapon, and sprinted off towards where the people on his team that were actually not all that badly hurt were.

..which wasn't really anywhere buuuuutt

Without giving it much other thought, he got to a rise in the Heap, glancing around for maybe someone he could help out without killing himself too badly and such.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: I dodge the magnetic bolts, because he went after Shadowhawk first. But that was right after I came to my senses after the merciless Skull Spider assault. [8/20] All in all, not my best day. They do hit a couple of the Rahkshi parts, though, causing them to fall. I manage to stop them from falling on me, though. Thank Mata Nui for reflexes. 

Shortly thereafter, I rearrange the rahkshi bits. Kraata pods become wheels. Rahkshi legs become a vehicle body. Rahkshi staffs, pointed and spinning, become a drill. The other parts rearrange themselves to fill in the gaps, and I raid a few corpses for extra Technic pins. 

[8/20]: And with that, I board my new vehicle. It dives underneath the corpse pile, out of view of my enemies. For now. 

OOC: I built this one to hold together one its own. However, it needs my telekinetics to move the wheels and turn the drill on the front.

Also, I've nuked 25 Rahkshi, and Luroka has 25 Zombakshi, so there shouldn't be any more Rahkshi attacks unless the other ones come up from the corpse pile or I run into them underground or Luroka uses his. 

Edited by fishers64

(Is it? That doesn't seem very fair. Still...)

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20, Team Smash Wii U

So, apparently you can reflect explosions now. However, since it was the explosion and not the card itself that was reflected, the explosion would be reflected back to the former location of the card that exploded, which is the ground The Rider was formerly standing on. As I am not there, I am not hurt by the explosion. Since The Rider's trying to slam me, I attempt to stab him with the Super Scope's bayonet, and force him off of me if he continues his slam. "You Riders are so fun to kill."

OOC: I've been quoted again. This time in the 'Quote Block' of the profile page.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH 8/20]<

First Rahkshi, and then Skull Spiders... although at least the latter only damaged once. As the Skull Spiders had attacked, it seemed a good idea to start running away from the Rahkshi and get to someone also having trouble. Because fighting 10 Rahkshi alone is not ideal, especially given that they have various powers like heat vision, anger, and poison.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 14/20 - Team Wii U

Granted ample time and opportunity by the veritable host of items that must ticked off on Luroka's agenda before he finally gets around to targeting me, I scramble up the last few feet to the crest of the Heap and vanish out of sight down the opposite slope. Probably he throws more magnetism blasts, eventually; with this mountain of tangled corpses between us, however, I don't feel a thing.

Panting, I circle around to a new vantage point; as I run, telepathically ordering the army of Skull Spiders to follow fishers' example and retreat underground. Which they do, swiftly and systematically.

The Rahkshi should not have been destroyed so easily; they are meant to be GM controlled for a reason... meaning they will continue to be a threat (more so than other armies, where they are merely in the control of a player. I am more devious). 

GM IC

"So you've wiped out fifty of my Rahkshi while my back was turned, hmm?" Voltex mused. "Very well then. I'm sure you won't mind if I enhance their armor with shadow, rendering it unable to be controlled. And now that I am focused on controlling this army, you will no longer be able to control them yourselves. My will takes precedence over your own."

Twenty-five Rahkshi erupted out of the Chattering Corpse Heap, dealing four damage to RG and three damage to Luroka and fishers, while dealing one damage to everyone else. Fifteen Rahkshi immediately vanished again; ten, however, remained in the open for battle.

OOC: For the record:

Team Smash 3DS

1. Ehks - 14/20

2. Luroka - 9/20

3. Voxumo - 0/20

4. Dapper - 13/20 >>> can't play currently

5. Chro - 13/20

6. Pupwa21 - 13/20

7. Rider of Kikinalo - 13/20

8. Snubby - 14/20

9. JiMing - 13/20

Team Smash Wii U

1. fishers64 - 5/20

2. Blade - 13/20

3. Shadow Blaze - 12/20

4. Shadowhawk - 13/20

5. TBK - 13/20

6. RG - 6/20

7. ShadowVezon - 11/20

8. Pulse - 7/20

9. Zakaro - 3/20

/EDIT: Actually, SV took auto-damage from Rider's powers, so I added that in...

Edited by Colette Llyan

>Trijhak/Pulse [Health: 7/20]<

Trijhak, running from Rahkshi still, since the ten he had been fighting/running from apparently no longer existed or something because of a nuke or zombies or whatever, delved at Luroka after looking around and seeing a 'thumbs up and wink' from his allies, using his ULTRA SWORD's damage function, as apparently that had somehow not been disabled by using it on Chro's sword, or at least it would most likely deactivate the effect on Chro's Ultra Weapon.

IC: Makuta Luroka (12/20)

The new rahkshi attack me, and I lose control of my rahkshi (-3 HP) (9/20). "How disappointing." I magnetically crush the rahkshi that were previously in my control. I then use my sword to skewer the rahkshi that attacked me. I then fire a volley of magnetic blasts at Fishers, before retreating from the heap of bodies.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Some Rahkshi have injured me underground. Well that's what I get for tempting the wrath of the GameMaster, right? Ugh. Meanwhile Luroka shoots some magnetic bolts at me, but the corpses on top of my vehicle take the damage and are torn apart. I gun my vehicle down into the corpses and up where I saw Luroka was, intending to finish him off. 

[5/20]: At this rate, I'm going to die. Let's make it even. 

OOC: There were only 100 Rahkshi to begin with. 52/100 destroyed. 

Edited by fishers64

Pulse, your Drift Force Weapon has two functions.

1. Disable another Drift Force Weapon for the entire round. You did this to Chro.

2. Attack another player for 7 damage. You are doing this now.

That is fine. You are allowed to do both in a round. That's the purpose of your weapon.

@Blade: I'm not understanding the issue. Someone please explain it. Use only small words.

OOC: Fishers, he made 10 extra ones.

IC: Makuta Luroka (2/20)

EDIT: Pulse attacked me I guess.

Seeing Fishers rapidly approach with no defense gives me a wicked idea. "I think that instead, I'll just kill you." I coilgun my sword at an astonishing velocity towards the very exposed Fishers, while leaping back to add more distance. "Fishers, if you can manage to avoid getting hit by this, I will be amazed."

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 13/20 - Team Wii U

A Rahkshi bursts of a sudden from the Heap; reflexively, I take a hasty step backwards to gain distance, fire twice and blow its Kraata into charred swiss cheese, but not before a whirling staff-blade slashes home (-1 HP).

I'm a tough one, just as tough as anyone else here; I hurt, but I can take it. I'm still alive. Still moving. Still a threat.

Alone once more, I work my way around to a new vantage point, throw up a few corpses to make a barricade, and prepare to get back to work.

OOC: Luroka, you're at 2/20, Pulse just blastified you with his Drift Force sword.

iBrow: Basically, Rider's ability gives him the ability to auto-damage people for as much damage as he's hit for(Except environmental, because you can't hurt the environment), but SV's giving an explanation for not being countered, since it was the explosion that was reflected, and theoretically, it would've home in on SV.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 13/20 - Team Wii U

I squint through Talon's scope, carefully searching the battlefield below, discarding one potential target after another. Searching for an easy kill. There... there... there. Dueling fishers. Someone's softened him up since I saw him last, but he's still standing.

The crosshairs settle on his chest, waver an instant, then hold steady as a rock. I take a breath, let it out easy.

Adios, Makuta Luroka.

I fire, twice.

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]<

Trijhak ran over to Colette, wondering if she needed help. It seemed she was being attacked by Phoenix Zero or something. Deciding that Colette would like a break to fire something else, Trijhak walked in front of Colette and sent out a few fireballs at Phoenix Zero. "Go and do whatever you want to do, I'll take this fight for you."

IC: I see Luroka's sword smash into my vehicle, doing a considerable amount of damage. Then I see him move away and a couple of magnetic bolts come though the gap, destabilizing the other side.

I decide to finish the job, disconnecting the drill and sending the giant spinning construct at Luroka. I also bring in a couple corpses to use as a shield, but I know what is going to happen next. 

[5/20]: Tense, and ready to move. 

-==Colette - HP: 13/20==-

The hits just kept coming. Sighing in exasperation, Colette looked over at Fishers and Shadowhawk, not displeased at the turn of events, but having wished that things had've gone better. At that moment, Pulse showed up, and Colette nodded in surprise, having an idea, as she quickly ran off toward where Luroka was, and focused, as she fired off a beam of lightning at the weakened fighter quickly; foregoing her gun, since she knew that he would just try to redirect anything shot.

IC: TBK [13/20]

TBK's eyes fluttered open as he woke to the sounds of gunfire, lasers, and clashing metal. The second round had already started. And here he was, sleeping and having nightmares about rahkshi and skull spiders... strangely enough, however, he looked up to see 15 rahkshi attempting to violently poke him. [11/20] Maybe those weren't nightmares.

"Well, this is convenient." He scrambled to his feet, backing away from and flashing his blade toward the horde. He wanted to help out his team, but he could do little before he got rid of these armored slugs. He spun around and sprinted from the rahkshi for nearly a hundred feet, and when he was confident they were all behind him, he spun around and let loose a stream of plasma toward his foes.

[11/20] Attacking Rahkshi.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 12/20 - Team Wii U

The Makuta is powerful, and his reflexes are strong (O for my lost powers to lend me an edge!), but he is predictable. As anticipated, he responds with elemental blasts; as planned, I drop to cover behind my bloodstained barricade.

In some queer twist of fate, however, the magnetic shockwave dislodges a metallic dagger from a nearby corpse's grasp; it falls erratically, dealing me a painful gash in the left shoulder (-1 HP).

A flesh wound, nothing more. I take a quick glance, ensuring that Luroka's attentions are now diverted elsewhere, and repeat my former method of attack. Careful aim for the chest; fire twice.

Edited by Shadowhawk