BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: Very carefully.

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette frowned, as the new guy began to propel his way toward her.

Fine by me. She thought, as she focused, and fired off three quick shots toward TBK, as she tried to swim-roll to the right to get as far out of the way of the sword as possible, before TBK actually got close enough to attack with the sword.

OOC: ALso, what's the ruling on the water boiling around something, only if it's not long enough to affect things?

IC: TBK [13/20]

TBK began nearing his target when she fired off three quick shots. He was just about close enough to attack, but he instead had to use his arms for the purpose of shielding himself from the rounds, floating right past her. He brought himself to a stop, and focusing the energy already within his blade, he fired off a bolt of plasma at Colette. He was running low on elemental power again, so he would soon have to resort solely to his blade and shields.

Blade?

Dang it, he left the other one behind.

Still facing Colette, he began strafing back toward SV's body. Or rather, what was left of it.

sig8.png

OOC: Has Chro's shadow attack worn off? It appears so...I'll just go with it...

IC: I look around. Chro appears to have left, and I am standing in the middle of a battlefield. Makuta Luroka and Vezon are dead, Pupwa appears to be gone, and Colette, TBK, Trijahk, and Ehks are all trading blows. 

Great. So we stand around and fight while the true villains escape. What a useless waste of time. Oh well, the only way to get through to these knuckleheads is to send a message. 

[9/20]: I re-arrange myself a crude catapult, and use it to launch myself at TBK, warhammer first. 

IC: (Snubby, health 20/20)

So Snubby was allied with Ehks, and right now Ehks had found himself something to keep him busy, so Snubby thought he ought to help. He decided to chuck his sword at Pulse and hope for the best, because that's what he did in most other RPG games to establish interaction.

• Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]<

Suddenly, Trijhak felt a great pain in his left wrist. Looking at it, he saw that there was a gash there that had not been there before, caused by a sword that had just floated by. [HEALTH: 5/20]

Deciding to abandon his plan of attacking Ehks, Trijhak decided that Snubby would be a better target, for Snubby had dared attack him. This decision was marked by a fireball ripping through the water towards Snubby, because physics had died long ago.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette winced, as the plasma bolt hit her left arm even as she pulled it away, leaving a slight scorch mark on the side. even as the water washed back over the path the plasma bolt had traveled. [HP: 9/20] Frowning, she tested the arm, to find it wasn't quite as usable now.

That's okay, I can't use lightning here anyway... The fighter thought, as she aimed in the direction that TBK was traveling, and fired off three more bullets, noticed Chro's attack with surprise, as she did so.

Chro's helping me? Huh. She thought, but wasn't complaining at all.

IC: Voxumo HP: 10/20

Having apparently lost the interest of the shadow copy after the attempted shield to the face attack, Voxumo saw that colette and Zero were facing their own problems in the form of plasma. He knew if he tried to attack the duo now, he risked the chance of getting hit by the plasma himself. Instead he turned to the sounds of another fight, and what appeared to be Pulse and snubby in a battle. One fighter was low on health while the other was almost completely healthy. Favoring the underdog in this fight, He swam towards Pulse, while attempting to send two energy spears towards snubby.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: It's actually kind of satisfying to come back and see myself getting attacked from three sides

IC: TBK [13/20]

Well, this was a problem. Fortunately, such problems could easily be fixed by crazy evasion dance maneuvers. Unfortunately, he somehow still got hit by a bullet and grazed by a laser. [10/20] He did manage to miss that hammer, though. He continued and finally closed the distance between himself and his dagger floating next to SV's foot. Or was that a foot?

Anyway, he latched the blade back on, and continued swimming away from the trio attacking him -- he wouldn't last a minute against them alone. However, his movement was beginning to become inhibited by the damage he was taking, so he decided to swim into another nearby building, still halfway intact among the debris, and hid in the nearest room's corner behind a conveniently flipped table.

He had sort of a plan, but it was a hope against hope.

sig8.png

OOC:

Totally gonna blind everyone next round.

What?

Yes, Fishers

I get what you mean, but there is one character who hates blindness in this game. It's not Ehks. :P

(Although, if the shadow hadn't been lifted, I did make a solution for that, which would also work in the event of blindness, hehe.)

EDIT: 

IC: I see TBK leave, and Colette and Chro following after him. I decide to follow, if only so I can be around after that battle is over to finish off Chro. 

[9/20]: Following, and keeping my mouth shut.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

The shadow copy simply slided backwards, but did not pursue Voxumo. Not only did Phoenix Zero not wish to engage him, but Colette was fighting TBK, who had even damaged her....

Growling, the robotic warrior made his shadow copy return to being a flat shadow along the seafloor, which made its way to TBK's destination. When he was about to run over it, the dark clone of Phoenix Zero would spring up and slash away at the Bionifighter.

"Are you okay?!" he said in a panic, running over to Colette. "I-I'm sorry.... Voxumo had me distracted...." 

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: ShadowVezon (Inexplicable Ghost), HP: 0/20

I watch JiMing and Colette, intrigued at their apparent friendship. I'm a ghost apparently now, despite that being logically impossible for me. Meh, still makes more sense than Round 13.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Okie dokie.

And I'm assuming no one's in the building yet?

IC: TBK [10/20]

TBK sat still in the corner of the room, watching every entrance for movement. A few moments later, a laser zapped a hole through the wall right next to him. Hm, I guess they could do that too, he thought.

He decided to abandon that post and seek another route of escape through the back of the building -- the building was weak enough for his plan to backfire completely. As he started to swim out from behind the table, he caught a glimpse of a shadow coming in through the window behind him. The weird part was that there was nothing casting the shadow. That can't be good, he thought.

Then the shadow lunged out of the floor, already swinging its dark blade.

"EGAD!" he shouted, raising his arm to block the attack. As the sword hit his shield, he thrust the blade on his other arm toward the abdomen of the shadowy figure.

sig8.png

Ok, I have got to ask, how the heck do these shadow/dark clones/copies work? I mean is the creator actually controlling them, or are the clones able to act somewhat on their own without the need for the creator to work? I ask this because if the shadow clones are semi-autonomous, is that not a bit overpowered, because then you have the potential, to create a small squadron of fighters, without any real ill effect to you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I would assume that the creator is controlling them, considering that their powers are limited to manipulation of shadow, for lack of a better word, and thus only able to control one at a time. I think creating new intelligent beings is a different ballpark... or at least, I hope so.

sig8.png

OOC: I always saw it as the creator controlling the movements of the clone, if my char had his attention elsewhere, the shadow clone would freeze in place. Also, the more clones there are, the more your attention is split, leaving you vulnerable to attack. The clones would also become weaker and weaker with each new addition.

I recognize when something is overpowered and yes, I actually take measures to balance things out, because I've already tried godmodding in Bionifight 4, and that did not go well.

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

The shadow clone received a blade through the abdomen. To a normal fighter, that would have been somewhat incapacitating, but the copy simply had a gaping hole in its wispy form. Paying no mind to the circle of nothingness, the shadow clone rolled around TBK and sent a swing of its dark saber at his legs.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Would that also not mean inorder to properly manipulate the shadow clone, it would have to be within your line of sight, not so much to control it but properly move it so it can fight an opponent? Just trying to figure this out so there is no confusion later on.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Seeing that shadow clones were fast becoming a thing, I grinned.  A bunch of rocks and girders assembled themselves into a humanoid form, and I send it after Chro. Two can play at that game...actually three. 

I notice that Voxumo and Shadow_Ignited have more health than Chro, and tell myself, This is my last attack for you. 

[9/20]: Standing in the middle of a battle, controlling the gird-bot and absentmindedly twirling my hammer. 

IC 14

Chro saw a Girder Golem (as he decided to call it) swimming upwards towards him. He changed his mind about the shadow clones, and instead fired a powerful, sustained laser blast down towards the construct approaching him.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Girder Golem, I like it. 

IC: Chro's laser blast took a very big chunk out of GG's right arm. I decided to ignore this and proceed with my attack, reaching Chro and swinging his left arm for a strike.

[9/20]: Heh, I'm left-handed. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: (Snubby, health 20/20)

Snubby saw with success that his thrown sword had actually hit his target, a rare occurrence. Then he saw Pulse throw a fireball at him. While trying to comprehend how that was possible, Snubby felt the water get hotter and hotter as the fireball got closer, and...well, it wasn't easy to dodge. The fireball had hit him on the arm, and he felt an unpleasant sensation that he assumed was caused by the 'fire burns' theory (health 19/10). When he recovered, he launched himself through the water to try and retrieve his sword.

2xu8Ptu.png

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 5/20]<

Seeing Snubby launch himself towards his sword, Trijhak thought it best to make the most of the opportunity of him recovering his weapon, during which he fired his crossbow at Snubby while attempting to retreat out of anyone's sight, since he was low on health.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ok, I'll assume that JiMing is watching us through the window then

IC: TBK [10/20]

He managed to punch a hole through the shadow clone, but it seemed rather unfazed; instead, it ducked and rolled past TBK's legs, taking a swipe at his feet. TBK lifted his feet, but the maneuver was just slightly inhibited by the water enough for the blade to smack his heels [9/10].

TBK spun around and faced his attacker's clone. Though the blade had little effect on the shadow, it seemed to show that the clone would not slow down until it was completely incapacitated. Focusing all the energy he could muster, he filled his blades and his own body with heat to the point of a bright glow in order to weaken the shadow, and he released a vicious barrage of swipes at the shadow in an attempt to dissipate its wispy form.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC 14

Chro swiftly pulled up his shield, reinforcing it with hard-light. It protected him from being injured, though he was knocked away from the Girder Golem.

Mobility would be key in this fight. Chro recreated his hard-light paddles to aid his speed. He strafed left, towards the right unarmed side of the Golem, firing lasers at it as he did so, keeping his shield raised with his other hand.

but their spirits

Thanks, that'll be nice.

IC 14

Still blocking, Chro moved back further from the Golem, and hurled a laser towards Fishers with the intent of breaking her concentration.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 17/20)

Deciding to play at this game, Zakaro just deflected the rubble piece with a swing of his streetlight, and followed up with a barrage of more rubble- window shards, supports, and a door were all hurled at Shadow Blaze as Zakaro began to approach, swimming closer and closer and picking up more ammo along the way.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.