BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

EHKS, FISHERS, HEALTH

And did Pupwa just call Fishers "hun"

IC 20

Chro used the shadow tendrils like tentacles, pulling himself free of the collapsing rubble. He then spun to face his gathered opponents, readying Rhindon and lunging towards Guurahk.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Because hammers are awesome. Unless you happen to be fighting underwater. 

IC: A bunch of debris crashes to the ground next to me. I turn around and slam my warhammer into another part of the building, hoping to knock it down. A bunch of cracks appears in the building's wall, and I move away as it starts to fall...

HEALTH: [10/20]...

Edited by fishers64

IC:

Well that didn't work. Maybe a stealthier approach?

I shot off more hardlight spears towards Pupwa as he looked frantically around for a hiding spot. No one kills me and gets away with it!

(10/20)

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

8/20

Found it.

Finding my new hiding spot , I Slamed the wall with all my might, and made a beeline for a construction site.

With spears Pentrating the walls, I made it with just 1 injury caused by dodging those said spear. [7/20]

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Phoenix Zero Health: 17/20

The robotic warrior scanned the area for Pupwa, a deep scowl on his face. Out of nowhere, music began to faintly ring out through the water, and Phoenix Zero scanned the area with confusion. Then he saw Colette, the minifigure having took the 1-up and now back in action. Eyes widening, he ran back to her side, and readied his arm cannon, charging a shot.

"Now how about we take out that creep?" he attempted to say, though the clarity was likely not optimal due to the water. Seeing that Pupwa was hightailing it out of there to the construction site. Taking aim, Phoenix Zero fired off a charged sheet of energy, following it up with three rapid fire sheets.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Meanwhile, I smash the building next to me again. It crashes to the ground in a massive water disruption, flinging me away. Not too far, though, thanks to my hammer - its one redeeming quality is that it helps me keep my feet on the ground. 

[10/20]: Heading after Pupwa again, traveling low to the ground. Too many guns. Argh.

Well... Ok admittingly I am a bit angry right now. Did not even have a single chance to do a darn thing on my character, let alone read the nearly three new pages of topic, only to discover I am already freakin dead... *sighs* Well will wait till the end of the week to rejoin.

Great way to start the first day of the game.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

EHKS, HEALTH

Well... Ok admittingly I am a bit angry right now. Did not even have a single chance to do a darn thing on my character, let alone read the nearly three new pages of topic, only to discover I am already freakin dead... *sighs* Well will wait till the end of the week to rejoin.

Great way to start the first day of the game.

Yeah... whole new Bionifight game, and Mahri Nui is still the worst map

IC 20

Noticing Pupwa's activity, Chro paused his attack on RG.

Turning, he pointed Rhindon towards the destroyer of bubbles and sanity.

A twisting vortex of black and white, shadow and light, whirled outwards, piercing through the water - and then through Pupwa.

[DF Weap. Activation, eliminating Pupwa21]

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 4

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette smiled, satisfied, as Pupwa finally died.

But, now I'm half dead... And I can't use powers either... Colette thought, as she tried to figure out a way to fix this situation to be in her favour.

IC: *claps* 

*decides that clapping does not work well in water either* *decides that fighting Chro at this point is not a good idea* 

[10/20]: Ducks into another building to watch the next thing. 

OOC: Wait, we can't use powers while at half health? I would like to see a rules quote on that. :P

IC: *claps* 

*decides that clapping does not work well in water either* *decides that fighting Chro at this point is not a good idea* 

[10/20]: Ducks into another building to watch the next thing. 

OOC: Wait, we can't use powers while at half health? I would like to see a rules quote on that. :P

No you can use powers... except blades power is lightning and well, if he used it under water he would electrocute himself..

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Phoenix Zero Health: 17/20

Colette began to look troubled, and the red, white, and blue fighter looked over curiously. 

Hmm... She's down to half health, and using electricity underwater wouldn't really work... No chance for a fair fight, then.

Tapping the minifigure on the shoulder, Phoenix Zero gave a confident smile, changing his weapon back to saber forme and twirling it. He gave a reassuring nod to her, indicating he would be willing to stay by her side. 

"You're not dying on my watch." he said, if his actions weren't clear enough, hoping the sound would be clear enough for Colette to hear at such a close range. "But next round, let's have a proper battle, one that Pupwa can't ruin." the robotic fighter followed up, scanning the area for anyone who might want a piece of them. 

Edited by Phoenix Zero

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette nodded, as she looked around with a frown, trying to figure out who to fight next, anyway.

"Any ideas?" Colette asked, not sure who could even fight well enough at this point.

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

"Hmm..... Ehks and Fishers are both as weak as you are...." the fighter muttered, putting a hand to his chin.

"But Chro's at full health.... They could all be good targets for different reasons, so your call." said Phoenix Zero, who readied his saber.

IC: I pulled up a chair. It was clear that neither telekinesis nor a warhammer would do much good underwater. Looking around in the abandoned building, I found an old chair, which I quickly positioned so both the window and door of the place were visible. Sitting down, I balenced my warhammer on my knee, waiting for the next threat, but hoping that this whole thing would pass me by. 

[10/20]: Right now, my best weapon is patience.  

OOC: Ah, it's good to be back at a keyboard.

IC: TBK [20/20]

TBK was about to lunge from the debris when the bubble-popper had already been killed. Twice. Pupwa died twice before TBK even moved.

The thought was humorous.

He finally continued his path into the building, hoping to take cover and let the worst of the battle happen so he could take out the stragglers. An obstacle popped up in the path of his plan, however: Fishers was facing him, sitting on a chair, half dead, with warhammer in hand. An idea hatched into his mind for a near-fatal blow, but he instead decided to wait as long as he could before making any enemies.

"I suppose there isn't another chair in here?" he gurgled, hopefully audibly.

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

So, evidently I was wrong about being ambushed. Pupwa's just died twice. JiMing seems to have found a friend. Fishers and TBK are in the other room. I briefly consider trying to take one of them out, but it would probably get me killed, so I decide against it. I decide to stay in place, wary of an ambush from the next room.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC 20

Everyone active is locked, Chro thought, tense and static.

Chro reformed his light paddles, advancing rapidly towards the building where TBK, Fishers, and SV were sheltered, spying them through the windows of the half-collapsed structure.

Let's shake things up again.

Chro approached the building gradually; as he did so, he dispersed the mass of shadow tendrils.

Settling down upon the sea floor, Chro stretched out his arms, and widened his stance, as well as canceling all of his light constructs.

Pulling in shadows from all around - the nearby building, especially - he began to create a pair of massive shadow hands encasing his actual arms. As more and more darkness was collected, the hands grew in size and solidity, until finally each shadow hand was twice the size of Chro himself.

"Nothing personal," he called, punching the ground to launch himself through the water towards the building. Raising both fists, he smashed downwards, attempting to tear through the building and expose the other fighters.

but their spirits

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

Dapper's body floated into Phoenix Zero.

Nothing really happened after that.

Except that Chro got bored and launched himself up into the air, trying to punch through an entire building. Kind of like Pupwa, except with less half of the players dying.

"Gah!" the robotic fighter cried in surprise, leaping back and accidentally slicing an arm off of Dapper's corpse in the process. "Colette, I think we just found our target.... Chro's turned himself into a priority target, now let's go!" Zero cried, warily making his way towards the building currently being demolished.

OOC: How is it that I'm gone for, oh, 13 hours and this topic gains 3.5 pages?!! Well, okay, I guess I'll just jump in...somehow...

IC: (Snubby, health 20/20) Snubby woke up. It seemed he had been sleeping through the start of the battle. He had remembered faintly hearing some sort of strange war call, "REMEMBER THAT HISTORY IS BOUND TO REPEAT ITSELF!", but decided it wasn't anything important.

He looked around. Water? Well, um...okay... His special power was completely useless underwater, and his sword wasn't going to be much help. None of his opponents seemed grievously injured yet, and he didn't feel like engaging in a battle so soon, at least not until he could get his bearings. He swam up to the top of the bubble to wait.

2xu8Ptu.png

IC: (10/20)

Dead in the water, that's what I was! And by dead I mean sleeping. Surprised no one tried killing me when I was asleep!

I opened my eyes, and saw someone swimming up to the top of the bubble (Well, what was left of it). I swam up after them, and saw it was...someone. Snubby I think?

I made glubbing noises at him that probably sounded like "I do not want to kill you. Please do not kill me. We can kill other people!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: TBK [20/20]

As TBK waited for a response, TBK noticed Fisher's eyes shift to something else outside the doorway behind him. As he turned, he heard a faint cry through the water that sounded something like "Nubthlinnbersundel."

TBK raised an eyebrow and lowered his head in an attempt to see the source of the noise. Suddenly, the doorway in front of him -- and pretty much that whole end of the building -- was obliterated, replaced by a set of humongous shadow hands with Chro floating in between.

Standing on the edge of the remaining building, TBK simply shot back a smirk and shouted, "Nice of you to drop in!" Hospitality was no longer an option at this point, he supposed, so he followed up by firing one of his blades like a harpoon toward Chro, who was suspended between the two giant fists.

As the blade let loose, he called back to Fishers over his shoulder, "Would you care to join me on this one?"

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon had been waiting in the building, when the other half of the building was ripped open by Chro. ShadowVezon quickly fled the building out the back.

OOC: I was in the back room, and Chro, Fishers and TBK are currently in the front.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC 20

Although TBK's ballistic blades launched quickly, they were still fighting underwater, which meant Chro had barely enough time to react. He raised his shield in front of him and expanded it, deflecting the knife at the last second.

Allowing the shadow hands to shrink slightly, Chro launched a flurry of light bolts towards TBK from his empty palm, maintaining the position of the shield. He prepared to advance into the smashed building.

but their spirits

IC: I turn around and smash my warhammer into a solid wall behind me. Smashing though, I pick up chairs, tables, and every object that isn't nailed down and send them flying at Chro with my telekinesis.

[10/20] : I dive through my warhammer - smashed hole, getting out of here...

GM IC:

This time, when he appeared, Voltex did not bother with speaking. He merely tossed two more 1ups into the water.

1up x2 Spawn - Cannot be claimed by living players or players that have died more than once

E: oh lord i forgot the black text

Edited by Voltex

IC: Voxumo [HP:0/20]

Having been floating around for sometime in the spectral void that was death, Voxumo caught sight of a small glimmer of light in the darkness. While other spirits turned away from it, he found himself drawn. Desperately he attempted to reach for it, desperate to feel the warmth that light often brought with it. He pushed his way past several other long dead fighters in the process, and just as his ghostly fingertips touched the glittery orb of light, he was consumed by a brightness that exploded into existence like a thousand fiery suns. And then he could feel it, he could feel the coolness of the waters around mahri-nui, and he knew that he was back into the fight, that glittery ball of light perhaps being his one salvation in this world of constant turmoil.

He swam towards some cover, hoping to gain his bearings, since afterall death and sudden life could scramble a person's thoughts easily.

HP: 10/20

OOC: Incase it was not obvious, that glittery ball of light was the 1Up. And will be back in like... three hours, maybe less

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Question; can updates be done by just one person or does the group Rule apply in his game?

Good question. I'm going to recommend that you have at least one person partnered with you for an Incremental Update, and three people partnered for a Major Update. Keep in mind that I need to be involved from the beginning as well.