BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: Two can play at that game, Chro.

IC: Makuta Luroka (45%)

Just as I prepare to strike the shield one final time, it explodes, and shards fly everywhere (-1) (40%). I then feel his shadow hand grip my leg and attempt to swing me around. I use my magnetic field to break free of the grip, then use magnetism to try to pull Hydrogen atoms out of the water near Chro, in order to cause a rapid exothermic reaction near him.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

I didn't grab your leg. The huge shadow hand that I created grabbed your leg.

And then attempted to shake you around and slam you into buildings. And Fishers.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: I revive my rock shield, but I know that isn't going to do much good against a shadow hand. I back off, trying to get out of range. 

Unfortunately, that means that the rock construct around Chro is no longer under my control, and the hardlight shield will probably destroy it soon. Rocks don't even work in Chima. 

I see Vox's attack on Colette, but I can't do anything about that until I put the shield down again. This is turning into a mess. 

[9/20]: "Guys, a little help?" I point at the darkness smashing buildings. 

ALERT!!

I just thought I would let you all know that the first Major Update for Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force is currently being put together (by yours truly)! With this update you can expect to see some classic features return to the game, integrated in brand new ways. Of course, adding just old stuff in would be boring; you can expect to see one new "Free For All" game type and a new arena to go along with the content... and maybe some extra stuff on the side.

That is all. You may return to pummeling each other.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 6

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

I swim near Chro and Luroka, using the ruined building as cover, and throw a 2 of Clubs near them. I swim away, and let it explode, hoping it hurts at least one of them. It'll be slowed down by the water, but that's the reason I swam up in the first place.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC 17

Without time to react to either, Chro was hit by a fancy explosion and an even fancier explosion. [14]

After both subsided, he found himself a distance away from the battle's center.

Close range hasn't gotten me anywhere. Let's try some distance... and some creativity.

Creating a thick shield of light, Chro began to propel himself upwards, eventually getting high enough to see his opponents from afar. From this vantage point, he prepared to settle a wave of darkness over the battlefield. Obscuring the sight of his enemies would be extremely helpful in the battle.

but their spirits

IC 17

Without time to react to either, Chro was hit by a fancy explosion and an even fancier explosion. [14]

After both subsided, he found himself a distance away from the battle's center.

Close range hasn't gotten me anywhere. Let's try some distance... and some creativity.

Creating a thick shield of light, Chro began to propel himself upwards, eventually getting high enough to see his opponents from afar. From this vantage point, he prepared to settle a wave of darkness over the battlefield. Obscuring the sight of his enemies would be extremely helpful in the battle.

Chro: 

IC: Makuta Luroka (50%)

I am launched backwards by the hardight shield and blinded (-1) (45%). Using my magnetic field, I locate Chro, and railgun my sword at him.

bBhcfWO.png

Player Health

1. Ehks - 10/20

2. Luroka - 5/20

3. Voxumo - 10/20

4. fishers64 - 9/20

5. Blade - 10/20

6. Dapper - 0/20

7. Shadow Blaze - 19/20

8. Chro  - 14/20

9. Shadowhawk - 0/20

10. TBK  - 19/20

11. RG  - 20/20

12. ShadowVezon - 20/20

13. Pupwa21  - 5/20

14. Trijhak/Pulse - 0/20

15. The Rider of Kikinalo - 0/20

16. Zakaro - 20/20

17. Snubby - 20/20

18. JiMing - 17/20

GM IC

2 more 1 ups spawn! Can be claimed by any dead player.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Zakaro's eyes widened as some sharp thing covered in fire- how could he know Zak's weaknesses?!!?- was sent as his body. Therefore, the best reaction was to pull his body under his attacker's, one leg kicking the blade away from his more vital areas and suffering the consequences, (HP: 18/20) while the other attempted to kick TBK right under the chin.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Player Health

1. Ehks - 10/20

2. Luroka - 5/20

3. Voxumo - 10/20

4. fishers64 - 9/20

5. Blade - 10/20

6. Dapper - 0/20

7. Shadow Blaze - 19/20

8. Chro  - 14/20

9. Shadowhawk - 0/20

10. TBK  - 19/20

11. RG  - 20/20

12. ShadowVezon - 20/20

13. Pupwa21  - 5/20

14. Trijhak/Pulse - 0/20

15. The Rider of Kikinalo - 0/20

16. Zakaro - 20/20

17. Snubby - 20/20

18. JiMing - 17/20

GM IC

2 more 1 ups spawn! Can be claimed by any dead player.

5/20?

It's 9 out of 20

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Let me apologize for this ahead of time

IC: TBK [19/20]

A foot was approaching his face. Ah, we're underwater, it won't--

*Smack* [17/20]

Ok, so maybe he nearly bit his tongue off, but that was okay. Sort of. As Zakaro started to pull under him, he swung the top of his torso downward and arched his arms outward toward Zakaro. If one didn't know any better, it almost looked like he was gonna --

Oh. He was. He was gonna hug Zakaro.

The arms that wrapped around Zakaro, however, were glowing red and bubbling. TBK was superheating himself and the immediate area around him, locking Zakaro in a very warm embrace.

sig8.png

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 0/20]<

Trijhak magically suddenly stopped being dead, as a 1-up landed in his mouth. [HEALTH: 10/20]

Now that he was not dead, Trijhak decided he would fire his crossbow wildly in celebration of the fact he was no longer dead.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Makuta Luroka (9/20)

Chro uses shadow to blind everyone, but my magnetic field enables me to know my surroundings. I notice as SV fires several shots at me. I use magnetism to move, dodging about half of them (-1) (8/20). I then fire a volley of magnetic blasts at Chro, and project myself at SV.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

Voxumo opened fire on Colette, to which Zero frowned at. Dissipating the shadow tendrils around Chro, he swung his saber and sent arcs of dark energy at the bullets, destroying them mid-flight.

Then out of the corner of his eye, the robotic fighter saw Pupwa was alive-again again. Phoenix Zero facepalmed.

"New priority target." he told Colette, and moved his shadow along the seafloor. Once it was behind Pupwa, a shadowy version of himself appeared that would mimic Phoenix Zero's movements, and swung its saber made of pure darkness at the fighter who refused to stay dead.

Chro began to darken the seafloor however, which meant less time to damage Pupwa.... That was highly unfortunate.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette had been right about to dodge the bullets, when Phoenix destroyed them. Firing off a quick three bullets in return, Colette paused, as she noticed the re-revived Pupwa.

"Right... Let's hope we can re-deadify him quickly..." Colette sighed, as she shook her head. Why did he revive again? Did he have a thing for pain? No matter the reason, Colette quickly opened fire on what was effectively a zombie by now, firing off a total of six shots toward Pupwa quickly.

10/20

Noticing the wave the darkness over the Seafloor, I desided to grab wy weapon before I lost my sight complete. Unknown to me at the time however, was Zero's shadow trying to kill me. Comically dodging all it's Slashes until I found my hammer, at which point,I turned around around to receive a really long vertical scratch. [9/20]

"Sorry Zero, but I plan on living more than 1 day today." and blindly ran off into another direction.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 18/20)

Hot?

HOT.

As his back began to sear, Zakaro could tell this would only get worse if he couldn't get free in time. Therefore, the only thing to do was simply flail. 

And so Zakaro began kicking his legs forwards, attempting to keep smacking the hot being in the face until he let go, while Zak also brought his own weapon into play- taking the massive streetlight and poking TBK in the side with it-hard- sounded like a good idea.

HP: 17/20

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Great, I can't see a dang thing. Fortunately, nobody can see me either. I build out my shield into a long lance, drawing in stuff the best I can by memory, and wildly swing it at the last spot I saw Chro last, hoping to turn the lights back on so I can actually fight. 

[9/20]: Wildly swinging in a circle...

OOC: Pupwa, don't forget Blade's response.

And now the undead Pupwa decided to bail. Phoenix was to have none of that, and so converted his shadow doppelganger into a concentrated orb of darkness, and sent it at the fleeing Bionifighter's back.

Just then, Chro's dark aura at last obscured his vision, which the robotic fighter struggled to combat with his own shadow powers. However, he soon gave up, and clenched his fist.

"Just stay close to me Colette, I think I've got something that'll work...." Zero said, as his clenched fist began to charge up with shadowy energy.

IC 14

Chro grinned. Down below him, Fishers was swinging in the dark; TBK was hugging Zakaro; and - oh, no. Pupwa was alive? Again?

An idea struck Chro (as Luroka's magnetic bolts struck his shield). He located Pupwa and, with much relish, created a beacon of light above his head, lancing downwards (which was also totally a laser, so if it hit Pupwa, great). He hoped that Colette and Phoenix would get the hint.

(Remember how Blade had the whole lightning-trail-targeting thing?

Here, have a Pupwa beacon.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Smiling, Colette recalled the move she really liked from the last time, and aimed carefully, firing toward the light, and aiming just ahead of and to the side of Pupwa, firing off another six shots, since she anticipated him attempting to dodge... And hopefully, right into her bullets.

Suddenly, a pillar of light rained down, which caused Phoenix to cover his eyes for a moment. Colette's gun rang out, as she fired at Pupwa. Fishers also ran towards the pillar.

"Hope she doesn't mind this...." Zero muttered, before raising his fist. "Phantasm Zero!" the robotic fighter cried as he punched the ground, a rumble rippling through the sunken city. Several pillars crashed down near the light beacon, pillars of shadow. Hopefully Fishers stopped before running into them, but Pupwa would have a harder time to avoid Phoenix Zero's attack....

Edited by Phoenix Zero

IC: TBK [17/20]

Well, that was almost worth it. TBK held the kicking and flailing Zakaro for only moments before his opponent wrenched free with a singed back. As he released, TBK noticed a streetlight swooshing toward himself, and he decided that he would be smart enough this time as to block the oncoming attack with both his shields. However, it still carried enough momentum to send TBK quickly floating away into the shadows from before he could... well, hug his opponent again. Just as Zakaro began to disappear into the thick darkness, TBK drew from the nearly drained reserves of his elemental energy and superheated a blade once more, firing toward the disappearing silhouette of Zakaro.

As the blade flew, TBK directed himself back toward the floor of the dome and hid within the rubble at the floor of the dome in order to buy himself some time to recharge his elemental energy.

OOC: I'll be gone for just a few hours, don't let Pupwa make the map spontaneously combust or anything

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

9/20

As I ran blindly, I noticed I could see again. Looking up, I discovered a ball of light above me. Knowing this would give me away, I looked around and found a buliding in sight. Throwing my hammer in the buliding, I ran faster than I normally could, before rolling into the bulding and getting a bullet to the back. [8/20] Picking up my hammer, I smashed the doorway i came into, to delay anyone following me.

OOC: The beacon laser was above Pupwa, though....

And that reminds me, Pupwa. Why are you deliberately ignoring attacks? Blade attacked you too when I did last time, and it was not a ball of light, but a freaking laser that Chro used.... And I kinda sent down my own pillars while your char was assaulted by lasers and bullets. I suggest you edit your posts to take into account what you ignored.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

OOC: Impossible, the pillar of light was for my head.

6/20.

And now I'm trapped in the buliding. #### pillars.

Zero, try playing on a tablet mobile. While it features the desktop look, it lacks many features including the see posts as they come up notification, and therefore it's Harder for me to resopond to others.

I will subtract my health, but not state why.

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC:

He located Pupwa and, with much relish, created a beacon of light above his head, lancing downwards (which was also totally a laser, so if it hit Pupwa, great)

Also, they are not solid pillars, but made of energy.... And they REALLY should have rained while you were running into a building...

EDIT: Ninja'd by Blade, but that and my second point stands.

Edited by Phoenix Zero