BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Yeah, I was trying to point out Pupwa's location to the fighters below me, using a beam of light, not a ball or a hard-light pillar... (but if Fishers wants to hit me instead, that's okay too :P )

IC post soon

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Oh trust me, I'm playing on a phone right now. But there's an edit button for a reason, one that you had something close to an HOUR to use and edit in Blade's attack earlier today.... But you didn't. And what's wrong with adding one or two more lines or taking some out? Chro edited his post when Voltex confirmed he couldn't no sell my attack.

Also, to reiterate in a hopefully clearer way, those were basically shadow lasers too, not really hardshadow or whatever you call it. And I still suggest the posts actually be revised to some extent, so issues like the timing of my last attack can be figured out.

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

The robotic fighter hunched over and began breathing hard from the exertion it took to use the attack.... Luckily, it didn't really seem like there were any attacks coming at him or Colette at the moment, so he decided to take a moment to pause his assault on Pupwa and find his strength again.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: it wasn't brought to my attention at all, how can I give redo something for adjust to something I didn't know, also I browse 4chan, and divide my time between here and them. I can not be here refreshing every 2 seconds because I'm too busy doing that in 4chan. So when I come here, I just edit the bare essentials and move on. I took damage, you should be happy with that, but no, your not.

Now my thumbs hurt. PM me if you want to contuine this, I'm not clogging this thread anylonger.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 10/20]<

Deciding that it would be better to personally attack someone himself than wait for someone to turn him into a target, Trijhak decided it was a perfectly good time to cook Ehks and remove any diseases from him, because for some reason, Trijhak believed Ehks was carrying a very infectious disease. He hoped Ehks would not resist, and decided to send a message in the form of a fireball.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: 10/20

Oh, look fire under water! Normally, physics would take place and absouletly nothing would happen.

But this was Bionifight so physics can go jump off a cliff and hit the moon by doing so.

The fireball flew towards me, but was at least far enough away for me to pull out a hardlight shield to block the attack. It smacked against the screen, and I could almost feel the heat boiling the water around me.

but not really. I was lucky.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT EVERYONE IS DOING THIS"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 10/20]<

Trijhak, seeing what happened to Ehks, was reminded that he was underwater. How he had forgotten that he did not know, but he had been boiled by his own powers with the heat it took to summon a fireball underwater. [HEALTH: 9/20]

Deciding that it was probably safer , Trijhak elected not to use his powers and instead fired his crossbow at Ehks, which would hopefully be much safer and not result in him being boiled. He decided not to yell at Ehks, being underwater and all. ...then he wondered how he was breathing underwater. [HEALTH: 8/20]

OOC: Just wanted to say everyone can breathe underwater right now. Pit mutagens and all.

So you're still at 9/20 Pulse

IC: 10/20

The crossbow bolt embedded itself in the hardlight shield, and a spiderweb of cracks appeared before it shattered. I shot off one hardlight spear towards Pulse/Trijhak, and brought up another, somewhat smaller shield (Though this did take approximately 5 seconds overall).

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

>Trijhak/Pulse [Health: 9/20]<

Trijhak suddenly remembered he could breathe underwater because mutagen. He also decided that if he was going to damage Ehks, he would need to swim up close to him. So, rather than swimming at him, Trijhak decided  to shoot crossbow bolts in the direction opposite of Ehks, because he did not know how to swim or propel himself underwater, being someone more familiar with fire and all. This allowed a Hardlight Spear to dig into his back and damage him. [HEALTH: 7/20]

Edited by Trijhak

IC: TBK [17/20]

After letting himself "recharge" for what seemed an adequate amount of time, TBK pushed himself back out of the rubble and floated lazily back out into the darkness. He readied his last blade, the first of which was last seen flying toward Zakaro, and warily eyed the shadows around him, looking for silhouettes or movement of any sort that indicated a nearby opponent. He saw several streams of light flashing back and forth at a distance, which he presumed to be hardlight weapons, so he cautiously paddled in the battle's direction.

OOC: It IS still dark, right?

sig8.png

IC: Voxumo HP: 10/20

Voxumo did not have time to dodge the bullets, despite them moving... well slowly given the water and the fact there was no added propulsion to them, unlike when he added the force from his movement to it. None the less he used the shield of voltex to block the incoming bullets, while attempting to catch up with Colette. Figuring that they would likely dodge the bullets again, he instead opted for sending several spear like energy constructs towards Colette. However he realized he would have to take care of Zero eventually, though the fighters main weapon is an -energy- saber and what did he control? My gosh energy. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Voxumo, no. Having you take control over my weapon would just be OP and I am entirely opposed to it. I will say now that the saber is a form of energy you can't control, and hopefully Voltex backs me up.

I mean, if I was gonna be as unfair as you... It would make sense to be able to just cut through everyone's physical weapons like butter and disable them. But that's overpowered and I won't do that. Hopefully you follow my example. Also, Voltex confirmed a few pages back that Colette's bullets would not be slowed by a considerable amount.

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

Hearing the whoosh of projectiles rushing towards the two, Phoenix Zero whirled around and slashes his saber at the energy spears, deflecting them. Charging his weapon with shadow, the robotic fighter swung his saber again, sending arcs of dark energy at Voxumo. Knowing that they needed to keep the fighter in alliance with Chro at bay, he opted to extend his shadow once more. Suddenly, a dark copy of Phoenix Zero appeared in front of Voxumo who made his charge, swinging with its own shadow saber, in an attempt to slow down the Bionifighter's progress.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

IC: Voxumo HP: 10/20

Voxumo narrowed his eyes as he watched Zero manage to deflect the energy spears, which seemed odd that in a battle under the water, that this fighter, who should be having the most difficulties under the water, being a robot an all with likely mechanical bits as some part of his body, was able to swing his sword and encounter no waster resistance at all? My gosh perhaps convenience has taken control instead of logic in this arena. None the less he was not put off by the deflection, nor the sudden shadow copy which seemed a bit beyond even the original extent of Chro's shadow powers. Instead he raised the shield of voltex. and deflected the incoming shadow saber, just as it was to strike. Thank the dark beings above for this shield. As soon as the slash was deflected he thrusted upwards with his shield, attempting to send the shield slamming into the shadow copies face, while he swung the enodia towards the waist of the copy.

OOC: Dear voltex, I have a question. In the original version of the Shield of Voltex, when you introduced it, you stated it could block ultimate weapon attacks. Now that it is a drift force weapon, and you have confirmed that it can block drift force weapon attacks, would that not also mean it could block attacks created by drift force weapons? For example Chro's shadow and light abilities, are derived directly from the sword of yhbrus. Without the sword he does not have those abilities. So any attacks of light and shadow, would thus be created by the drift force weapon, sword of yhbrus, meaning they would be drift force weapon attacks. So in summary couldn't the shield of voltex block chro's shadow and light or any other such abilities granted by future drift force weapons?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

No. The blocking ability specifically relates to the 7-damage-in-one-guaranteed-hit attack.

Also taking control of other people's weapons I'm going to say is a general "do not do" sort of thing. This goes for everyone since I've seen it done a few times this round.

No. The blocking ability specifically relates to the 7-damage-in-one-guaranteed-hit attack.

Also taking control of other people's weapons I'm going to say is a general "do not do" sort of thing. This goes for everyone since I've seen it done a few times this round.

Good to know. However are 'Dark copies' within the limits of chro's shadow abilities

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: IC later, but that reminds me... I seem to recall the Mahri fighting perfectly fine underwater, with the exception of needing to think of their elements better and the like, because stuff like Fire would hurt them too. And then there's Maxilos, who just didn't care about the water, and fought perfectly fine, and he was fully robotic, compared to the half robotic Toa...

Good to know. However are 'Dark copies' within the limits of chro's shadow abilities

Dark copies of what? I mean I guess so, depending on what it is.

OOC: Voxumo, I'm assuming you've never heard of the MST3K Mantra. To paraphrase, it's a work of fiction, fun comes first, realism is optional. I mean, if you wanted to break down all the mechanics of fighting underwater, it'd spiral into a situation where we're all slowly lumbering around and inching towards the opponent, swinging weapons at molasses speed, and shouting at our guns and begging for the mechanisms to actually work. I wouldn't think I'm alone in thinking that'd be absolutely no fun at all. I don't know about you, but I play Bionifight to have fun. Bionicle didn't have logic in it.... Yet we still liked it, and it was fun. Mahri Nui in the plot made absolutely no sense, and yet it was still good.

From the looks of things, it seems you want to play Bionifight to be the top player, dominant over everyone else. Why else would you insist my weapon should be controlled by you, or that the copied powers from Chro should be blocked, or that I should just break down and die immediately underwater? Why else would you insist I'm overstepping the limits of what I can do? Why else would you turn your character into an implacable man, fazed by absolutely nothing? I'm of the opinion that you don't need to go to such lengths, the versatility of your energy manipulation is already in a tier of its own, and I'm legitimately surprised Voltex hasn't nerfed it. You don't need the extra help of adding logic to this game to make yourself better than the competition. But then again, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that's not your intention. 

IC post later.

Voxumo & JiMing, if you can't keep arguments out of the topic, I'm banning you from the game until it's permanently resolved in some fashion. We're not getting involved in this petty conflict again

>Voxumo's power is okay 

>Just because we're underwater doesn't mean we're following every law of physics, because if we are you're all already dead

>If someone wants their character to be suave and doesn't afraid of anything, that is okay

That is all I am going to say on the matter. If I have to post with regards to this silly argument again, it will be to inform you both of your temporary removal from the game.

• Upvote 6

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon was hit by a bunch of vicious slashes from Luroka, hurting him quite a bit. (HP: 18/20) ShadowVezon slipped three more cards into his hand, and threw them at close-range into Luroka, hoping the razor-sharp edges will hurt him enough that ShadowVezon will be able to flee the explosion. Because they explode, remember.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Makuta Luroka (8/20)

As I attack SV, he throws several explosive cards at me. They hit me, but the soft cards are ineffective. I magnetize them and launch them back at SV, in an attempt to cause his attack to backfire. I then proceed in my assault on SV.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: They're metal-tipped for a reason, Luroka. They're made to stick.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 18/20

Seeing that the cards are heading back for me, I try and swim sideways out of the way, but am caught in the explosion. (HP: 17/20) Since Luroka is currently swimming at me, and I hadn't made it that far away from him in the first place, he is well in range of the explosion.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: They're metal-tipped for a reason, Luroka. They're made to stick.

OOC: Did not think they were metal tipped.

IC: Makuta Luroka (8/20)

The cards explode. I am pleased that they successfully damaged my target as intended, but I had underestimated the explosive potential (-1) (7/20). I recover from the explosion, then resume my assault on SV.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20

Since there's little chance of me escaping Luroka now, I try and stab him with the bayonet. (Remember that the Super Scope has a bayonet on the end.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20

I am hit in the head with the sword [HP: 16/20]. I retaliate by aiming the Super Scope at Luroka's face, and attempting to shoot him point-blank with a stream of shots before he has time to move away.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: ...handy to know.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 16/20

Well, since Luroka magnetised water, of all things, ShadowVezon is held in place by the water, and hit by the blade. [15/20]. In a last-ditch attempt to flee, ShadowVezon takes out another card and deliberately sets it off, being knocked out of the trap by the explosion [13/20], and hoping that Luroka is hurt/knocked back enough to give ShadowVezon a chance to flee. It's a desperate maneuver, but otherwise Luroka's gonna massacre him.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Luroka (6/20)

I see SV pull out another explosive card, and react to get away from the impending explosion. I avoid the immediate blast, but am hit by the rushing water (-1) (5/20). Seeing SV attempt to flee, I magnetize the water ahead of him, and try to slam it into SV. I then fire several magnetic blasts at him, as well as more of the magnetic water.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Way to stack the odds against me Luroka, being able to potentially control nearly the entire stage while also dodging attacks you would have seconds to react to, while starting off right next to the explosive, and initially moving towards said explosive.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]<

Trijhak continued towards Ehks, another hardlight spear heading at him. Deciding that he would rather not deal with, Trijhak decided to shoot at it with a crossbow bolts. This would do nothing but slow the spear down, hopefully giving him time to avoid it, unless Ehks intervenes. For maximum entertainment, Trijhak decided he would apologise to Ehks as he... not-swim floated by.

OOC: Way to stack the odds against me Luroka, being able to potentially control nearly the entire stage while also dodging attacks you would have seconds to react to, while starting off right next to the explosive, and initially moving towards said explosive.

I cannot control the entire stage at once, and it takes much more effort to maintain control over very hot materials and those with a low viscosity.

bBhcfWO.png