BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

-==Colette - HP: 20/20==-

Colette, sadly, was in the middle of diving back down when Pupwa tried to attack, and as such, the fighter totally missed. Colette looked up, however, as she noticed one of the corpses starting to be magnetized up into a zombie-like stance. Quickly aiming, Colette fired off three shots, and then electrified her left fist, sending the stream of lightning to the zombie quickly, the three bolts hitting and causing the chain lightning to rapidly spin between all three bolts, killing off the zombie corpse once more before it could do much harm. Sighing slightly, Colette fired off a warning bolt at Luroka, as she turned, and fired off three more bolts toward Zero, knowing that utilizing electricity would be bad in this fight, and was ready to switch to normal bullets just in case...

OOC: /EDIT: Dang ninjas, but I'm gonna keep that, since it happened about right in between. ^^'

Edited by Colette Llyan

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]<

"Sorry, Vox, my teammates have decided your shield is too much of an obvious target. Which is my 'Ultra Sword' is headed for Chro. To deactivate his sword, the Sword of Ybrus or something like that, removing his powers over light and shadow! I shall now cackle evilly or laugh light-heartedly, depending if you are my ally or enemy." This meant that Trijhak, Trizzlemap, Tricklehack, Triplelack or whatever Pulse's new name was had decided to use his 'ULTRA SWORD' on Chro's 'SWORD OF YBRUS OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED'. As he did so, he was staring at Vox angrily the whole time, firing his crossbow when he finally finished speaking.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Zakaro noticed Luroka leaping into action and the magnetic blasts fired off, and so he did a quick backflip to dodge out of the way of those, in the process totally forgetting about and not noticing Vox's attacks. 

Therefore, owwwwwwwwch.

(HP: 11/20)

He had a sword in his stomach. That was not fun. And with a quick decision, Zakaro grabbed at Voxumo's hand on the hilt of the sword, allowing it to shove a bit deeper into his gut in return for a good grip and a solid uppercut aimed for the chin of the icy fighter. 

(HP: 10/20)

"I'm half-way there, whoa-O, livin' on a prayer, take my hand, I'll fake it I swear-r, whoa-O, livin' on a pray-A-yer.."

..that is surprisingly fitting.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: I notice Pupwa's hammer heading right for me. Ticked, I raise my own hammer and bat it away, throwing my mental powers behind my thrust to make sure that it works. 

[20/20]: Seeing Pupwa's hammer fall into the corpse mess, disoriented, trying to come up with a plan...

OOC: Isn't Pupwa dead already? I thought Voltex's first post indicated that he was dead.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

"We'll have none of that." the robotic fighter said nonchalantly, batting away the bolts with his saber, before raising it in front of him. "Let's dance, shall we?"

Phoenix Zerk dahsed forward, and began to circle Colette, saber at the ready. He knew better than to underestimate his opponent, and waited for an opening to strike.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

ooc: um.... the enodia isn't a sword, far from it, it's a staff/polearm like weapon

IC: Voxumo HP:19/20

As zakaro got a good grip on the shaft of the enodia, and pulled him closer, the one thought that went through Voxumo's mind just before the fist met his chin was simple 'Crud'. He was sent backwards, though luckily his own grip on the enodia remained firm as it got ripped out of Zakaro's stomach by the uppercut. Though luckily the uppercut managed to move voxumo out of the way of Pulse's crossbow bolts. Landing on his back, he attempted to use the momentum from the landing to turn it into a roll, which he did manage to do. However Pulse's words made him laugh

"Well of course it's an obvious choice, however goodjob trying to make it seem like you weren't going to target me anyway.. but we all know the truth pulse, you came up with that dialogue because i denied you the chance to use your drift force weapon on me, before you even had your bearings, not wanting to admit it you decided to come up with that story to make it seem like that was your plan all along. Am I warm?" He ended asking that question sarcastically.

However as he talked he realized that the solid uppercut left his jaw sore. Gonna have to avoid alot of unnecessary talking, he thought to himself. He swept a glance over his opponents, He had both Zakaro and Pulse after his blood, and while he knew he could not fend them both off permanently it does not mean he wouldn't try. Extending both hands towards the fighters, he sent sheets of energy, razor thin towards the two fighters at different heights. They would have to duck and dodge deftly them if they wished to avoid the sheets of energy. 

HP: 18/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Team Smash Wii U

ShadowVezon had found himself once again with the Chattering Corpses, but this time with the help of teammates. He still remembered being attacked by the horde of zombies, and as if by cue, some corpses smashed into him. He threw them off of him, and was confronted by what appeared to be a zombie. "No friends to back you up?" I taunt, as the corpse is maneuvered towards me by Luroka. "I'm starting to think this may not be a real party. I hope Luroka doesn't think this'll suffice." I flick an exploding card into the zombie's chest, and it rips apart the corpse's torso. I turn to try and spot Luroka, since the cadaver was obviously being controlled by him, and shout taunts at him, to try and get him out in the open. "Got any more toys for me to break, Luroka?"

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]<

"Well, Voxumo, no, you're not warm. It was part of my team's tactic. Why waste it on your shield? Besides, yours just gives you drift force weapon immunity and wouldn't do much. Chro's, on the other hand, gives him power over light and darkness. You are... an unimportant targOOMPH-" Trijhak replied to Vox, sounding annoyed at Vox's assumptions, intending to enrage Vox, only to get hit razor thin sheets of energy. [HEALTH: 18/20] 

This of course meant Trijhak had to respond similarly, so he decided to send three fireballs in rapid succession at Vox.

IC: Voxumo HP:18/20

Voxumo laughed as he saw the distracted Pulse manage to be hit by sheets of energy

"And you pulse, are an easily distracted target."

However he was able to see the fireballs coming at him, raising a single hand he managed to erect a shield to block the balls of fire... however when the final fireball hit the already weakened shield. it managed to shatter it and caused just a fragment of the fireball to graze his shoulder. While this itself did not cause any real damage, he knew if he were to be struck on that spot again, it would have the potential for worse damage than just taking a fireball would cause. He would have to be careful. He swung the enodia backwards, flipping it into the rifle mode and fired off three rounds at Pulse.

OOC: Essentially if you can get a shot on his right shoulder, I will have it do twice the normal damage... figure it is nice incentive.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: 

OOC:

You all find yourselves upon the Chattering Corpse Heap; while Dapper and Pupwa are immediately dragged underneath, some quick thinking by Chro and JiMing saves them from certain doom... for now, at least.

Yes, but Pupwa claimed to be alive and claimed to launch a hammer at me, so I'm correcting things to the way they were. 

There's still a hammer headed at high speed for your head, though, regardless. 

OOC: I am alive you fool, why else is my Health 20/20 in the same post you just quoted.

Also, I'm not anywhere near you at the moment. So into the trash your move goes.

19/20

Shortly after landing. My hammer rammed into the ground next to me, turning off the rockets, I picked it up and ran to the top of the mountain.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Makuta Luroka (20/20)

"It's fine, Chro. I can break it for a bit. They're not all attacking at once anyway." I create a magnetic field around Chro, and a spiraling field around an axis pointing from Chro to Pulse, using the first field to hold him still while I charge the other. "Get ready, Chro!" I launch Chro at an astonishing speed towards Pulse, then resume my assault on SV.

bBhcfWO.png

>Trijhak/Pulse [Health: 18/20]<

As with any normal day, Trijhak had at one moment been standing, and then *whumpf* moving. Through the air. Because someone had been sent flying into  him. [HEALTH: 16/20] Not something that happens often. But at least he could perhaps kick Vox as he was flew backwards with Chro. Along with heating himself up with fire in an attempt to damage Chro, along with Vox. 

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 20/20} Team Smash Wii U

If it's one thing Shadow Blaze hates is zombies. So seeing the floor covered corpes them is worst. Looking around, she sees ST being attacked by a hord of zombies. Being the team player she is, she activates her blade and moves towards ST, decapitation zombies to get to him.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Ah darn, I'd meant to stick my sword towards Pulse midair.

IC 20

Chro was thankful for his shield, which had prevented him from being critically injured by the impact with Pulse. [19] He raised this shield again, turning towards Pulse and dashing forwards, sword at the ready.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo HP: 18/20

Voxumo wasn't quite sure what happened, and how Pulse suddenly came towards him, but alas he was ready. He brought the shield of voltex up and reinforced the sides of it with energy, managing to cushion most of the blow. However as soon as he righted himself. He saw chro charging at Pulse, and with a devilish smirk, he took aim and fired off four rounds in an area around Pulse, meant to affect his ability to dodge chro's attack more so than to cause actual damage. This was going to be interesting

HP: 17/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Whoops, alrighty then. I'll keep that in mind. :P :)

IC: Zakaro (HP: 10/20)

Zakaro was in pain. Therefore as Voxumo sent some energy paper-things at him he decided the best thing to do would simply be focus on dodging. And that's what he did, flipping backwards and forwards and sideways to navigate his way around the attack, ending up further from Voxumo than he had been, a bad thing considering Zak's a melee fighter, basically. 

So. What now?

"Simple! First, I apologize in advance to the lovely Corpses of this fantab-u-lus Heap here, and with that I'm going for the gold."

And Zakaro proceeded to basically pole-jump up into the air, and with the added momentum jumped over both Voxumo and Chro, landing a ways behind them, making a sort of lopsided parallelogram with the 4 fighters involved as corners. And with that done Zakaro stepped forward, swinging his streetlight-SmartCar attached, somehow, to the end still- at Voxumo's back.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC 19

Chro ran up, with the intent of slashing Rhindon down towards Trijhak's head. His shield, stowed on his arm, would protect him from Vox's shots, just in case Trijhak somehow redirected them.

Leaping into the air towards Trijhak, Chro brought his sword swiftly downwards. (At the same moment, a dark shape whooshed by above his head, landing with a thump past Voxumo. Chro didn't yet have time to consider this, however.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 20/20 - Team Wii U

No need for a recap. I never was one for windy descriptions.

We all know where we are, who we are, what the play is. It's time to fight. Time to kill. Time to win.

Hunkered down in a makeshift foxhole just beneath the crest of the Heap, I nestle Talon against my right shoulder, steady the crosshairs on Makuta Luroka's skull, squeeze the trigger once.

Chisss.

Steam vents from the rifle's muzzle; I watch the shot's outcome and prepare to make a second, if needed.

Did I mention I'm in my half-shadow form? Not quite invisible, not in this sort of lighting, but it should make me difficult to spot. Even more difficult to draw a bead on. A sniper must be alert for countering fire; I am nothing if not vigilant.

OOC:

BTW, which team is red and which one is blue?

-==Colette - HP: 20/20==-

Colette frowned slightly, but circled as well, keeping a close eye. Quickly, Colette fired off two shots at Zero's feet, and sped up her circling, trying to fire off more shots at the back if at all possible.

OOC: Is Shadowhawk's name fishers? :P

IC: I smile, ripping though a few more of Luroka's buddies. "Uh-huh. But telekinesis is just as good at summoning the dead." I summon three or four of my own corpse-puppets and use them to fight Luroka's minions.

[20/20]: Meanwhile, I smash the zombie in front of me and head straight for Luroka.