BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: As soon as I see the drill turn back toward me, I smash my way out of the back of the construct, doing a roll. Hopefully the corpses in front of the door will conceal my exit. 

[5/20]: I then hide behind the wreckage, and push against Luroka's drill with my mind, hoping to redirect the lightening back toward him. 

IC 13

Chro looked up, pushing aside corpses and inanimate Rahkshi. He spied Fishers nearby, hiding behind a twisted wreck of what appeared to be an Ussanui-inspired excavation machine; her attention was facing away from Chro, towards Luroka.

Without shadow powers, stealth wouldn't be one of Chro's strong suits. Regardless, he made his best effort to move quietly in on Fishers.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow, Fishers. So stingy. Look at poor Zak here with 3 HP. ;)

IC 13

Chro gradually got closer to Fishers. He could see that she was concentrating on something - and intended to break that concentration.

He lifted up Rhindon, blade parallel to the ground, and prepared to behead Fishers.

(I know that I won't actually be able to behead Fishers... but hopefully I can do some damage, right? :P )

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: TBK [11/20]

Fortunately, the blast of plasma had successfully wiped out the horde of rahkshi, but as one of the rahkshi exploded from the heat, his staff propelled toward TBK at a bit of a scary speed. He managed to dodge most of the staff, but the projectile still nearly ripped his shoulder open [9/20]. Nonetheless, TBK was now free to join his teammates in the fight... but where?

Then he noticed Luroka and Fishers playing some weird tug-of-war with a big drill-looking thing. He charged up his blade to fire at Luroka, but just before he released, he saw someone else about to swing down on Fishers from behind -- so he swung his arm and fired a bolt of plasma at Chro instead.

[9/20] Attacking Chro.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

-==Colette - HP: 13/20==-

One, two, three, bolts suddenly appeared in front of Chro in a triangle shape. If he would look at them, he would notice them to be oddly metallic, and... oh. Lightning quickly crackled from them, attempting to quickly chain between the three bolts; and if they caught Chro in the midst, that'd be perfect too, as Colette tried to quickly stop Chro, shooting off her gun at the attacker in a flash.

IC: I yank my drill back toward me, hitting it into the ground. Just as that happens, I see a bunch of lightning bolts whiz past me, and I turn around...just in time to get a face full of sword. [4/20] ######.

[4/20]: I use my power to throw my enemy (Chro) right into the path of the two attacks headed his way. Then I turn and smash the drill to pieces. No choice, and very little hope. 

Edited by fishers64

Urgh, wanted that briefcase
Curse you, parents and food

IC 13
Chro heard a sizzling and a crackling, raising his shield just in time for it to be hit by plasma and lightning. As it was a metal shield, Chro was clearly not going unharmed, [12] yet it protected him from the brunt of the concussive blast which he figured would also have likely hit Fishers in the back. Evidently it hadn't, however, as she turned and hurled him back, which caused him to narrowly miss Colette's shots.
Chro rolled backwards down the heap, staying low and advancing gradually towards TBK, shield pointed towards Colette.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: To explain my counter, I don't reflect an attack, any damage dealt to me is dealt back, meaning you instantly get hurt from the same damage I take. The attack isn't reflected back, only the damage.

IC: I notice Shadow raise his bayonet. I act before becoming impaled, and manage to use my sword as a wing to correct my trajectory, and land safely out of range from Shadow. I take a battle stance and ready myself for his attack, but keep light on my feet to avoid any grasping dead hands.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: Makuta Luroka (2/20)

Stuff happens, I get headshot (-1) (1/20). The break in my concentration enables Fishers to yank the drill. I launch myself further back to avoid additional damage. In a last ditch effort, I magnetically stretch all the ambient light into microwaves and, eventually, radio waves, intending to blind the other players. Using a magnetic field to locate everyone, I target Fishers with a volley of magnetic blasts. I then magnetically retrieve my sword.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: I get hit. [3/20] I roll over and cautiously open my eyes. Apparently Luroka hasn't blinded anyone yet, and he wants to kill me. Totally old news. 

[3/20]: I press my mental force against Luroka as I scramble to my feet, trying to push him away. I pull out my warhammer, and keep a firm grip on it. To the very end. 

Colette ran toward where Fishers was, hoping to help out as much as possible while things were happening.

"This guy really can be crazy." Colette mumbled, as she focused, and activated her electric powers, intending to send a lightning bolt in the direction of Luroka's electrical field.

Edited by Colette Llyan

IC: Zakaro (HP: 13/20)

"Alright there sir Mak-u-ta Lu-ro-ka, that's enough fun for you today, time to be done now."

As Zakaro happily shouted out his lines, he pole-vaulted his way over to where the Makuta was, releasing his weapon in favor of flying forwards, feet first, at the magnetism user in hopes of slamming into his face and carrying the body right down into the heap. If he tried to dodge, well, Zakaro had arms and hands ready to grab at him. 

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: 15/20

"BOOKER"

I jumped nto the air, and shoot myself towards Luroka

"CATCH!"

I form a larger-than-average hardlight spear, and chuck it towards Zakaro, to make sure they get away from Luroka. Poor dude's only at 1 HP.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Colette shoved Fishers to the side, out of the way of the attack, as she jumped up, trying to gain momentum over the blasts. Focusing on where Luroka was, she fired wildly to the side, seeming to miss entirely... Except, she fired right in the past of where Luroka was likely headed, and then activated her lightning attack, chaining it to the bolt now embedded on the ground, hoping to deal the last point of damage, finally.

IC: Makuta Luroka (1/20)

Ehks blocks Fishers and Blade, and attacks Zakaro while the other vaults towards me. "Not if I can stop it." I fire a powerful repelling blast at Zakaro, intending to launch him away. detecting an electrical field near me, I use my own magnetic field to distort the electricity.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Seeing that an electrical form of assistance is headed my way, I hit the floor. A magnetic bolt goes over my head, again. I jump up to see Luroka flying, Zakaro trying to kick him, and Ehks trying to get in the way. Then Colette/Blade firing a piece of electricity at the pesky cockroach who just won't die. 

[3/20]: I head back to my vehicle, hoping to find some cover and hopefully get my health-drained tail out of here.

Luroka's blast hit, and instead of repelling the Toa like he had hoped, it instead somehow sent Zakaro flipping around, as he pulled his feet in and allow them to carry the blast. Was he deflected? Sorta, yeah, but that also meant Ehks' spear flew right by.

With that Zakaro decided that Luroka would die eventually and so allowed himself to drop to the ground, preferring to quickly regain his weapon and then leap at Ehks, bringing the streetlight over his head in an two-handed overhand blow designed to squish Ehks into the Heap.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: I see Luroka pull the wheels off my vehicle and send them flying away, rendering me immobile. I know what's coming next - I jump over the magnetic bolt aimed low. Though the holes in my construct, I see Zakaro getting distracted by Ehks. That's not even close to cool - as long as Luroka is still alive, he's still a threat, and he can regenerate his health. 

[3/20]: I pull the wheels back on, and start rolling. Pretty soon gravity will do the work and I can coast down the next hill, though this promises to be a bumpy ride indeed.

Colette frowned, as she wasn't letting Luroka get away that easily. Dashing forward, she jumped over the magnetic blasts, clearing them with a flip. The gunner quickly switched out bullets with a smile, and then aimed her gun as she ran.

"Hasta la vista, Luroka." Colette said simply, as she came to a sudden stop, and then fired off a bullet, which fragmented as soon as it left the barrel... Leaving just the electric spark that was inside to shoot at a rapid speed toward Luroka's chest.

IC: (15/10)

Well, that overheaded smash is obvious and fairly slow. I bring up a shield a good few feet above me, the streetlight cracking against the hardlight. It begins to splinter and shatter, but it gives me just enough time to zip on out, and around Zakaro. I fire off a few hardlight needles at his back-provided I got back there-and shoot off a mite further down the hill.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: ... Seriously?

Colette was dumbfounded. How did that even work? Colette let out a growl, as she was knocked back by the magnetic blast. [HP: 12/20] Now, Colette wasn't happy, and simply ran toward Luroka quickly, as she focused, and attempted to collapse an electric field around the opposing fighter, 100% done with his shenanigans.

As Ehks quickly got out of Zakaro's way, he decided to not stick around and so rolled to a side, avoiding some sharp-looking things going overhead. Without much of a pause, he let his weapon fall onto the earth and ripped off a headlight. Taking it in both hands, he ripped it roughly in half, leaving the plastic casing in one hand and the actual bulb and wires in the other. And then he chucked the bulb at Ehks and the casing at Luroka before picking his weapon back up and jumping after the hardlight user.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Makuta Luroka (1/20)

Seeing Fishers still try to run, I decide it is time to act. "This ends now." I coilgun my sword at Fishers at astonishing speed. As Zakaro hurls plastic bulb casing at me, I rapidly move out of the way, then turn my attention to the approaching Blade. I greatly increase the strength of my magnetic field to repel metallic substances, including Blade, then fire a volley of blasts at Blade and Zakaro.

bBhcfWO.png