BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 18/20 - Team Wii U

Chro has shifted position again-- he's now moving, slowly, across a (relatively) open area, facing off with TBK. His shield is facing away from me, leaving his flank wide open.

I squint down the scope, taking my time. It's a near-perfect setup, but I can't afford to spoil it with haste.

Focus... steady... focus. The illuminated bead glows at the base of his skull. Wavers a fraction. Steadies.

I fire twice, then drop out of sight behind my barricade. I'm sure Chro's located me by now, but no need for assumptions. And in any case, I have other business...

I now concentrate, broadcasting a telepathic communication. Several seconds later, my remaining horde of seventy-five or so Skull Spiders erupt from the depths of the Heap and swarm upon Kikanalo Rider. With great ferocity and snapping venomous mandibles, they assail him from all directions including underfoot, aiming to render him immobile and defenseless through sheer weight of numbers.

IC:(12/20) "Shoot!" I look around and see many skull spiders surround me. 'This is the penalty I get for helping Luroka.' I look up and notice fishers' cart heading towards me. "I have only one shot." I jump up towards fishers cart and land on it, then I jump again and on to safer ground. I then use my sword and slice a hole and burrow down through the dead bodies, just to hide from Shadow Hawk's prestigious sniper skills, and cover the hole, making it look like it was before. I take a survey of myself. "Dang Spiders." (11/20). I then start to move bodies and move around the corpses.

OOC: This seems logical...to me at least.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I was intending to be still hiding behind a ridge of bodies, but your location in relation to mine was never firmly established enough to mean that you wouldn't be able to shoot me, Hawk, so...

IC 5

What's the -

Oh. [4] Shadowhawk's shots hit home, striking Chro's shoulder.

He twisted with the impact, spinning to find Colette and TBK bearing down on him. Wincing, Chro readied his shield and sword as best as he could, prepared to go down fighting. (That said, he wasn't too eager to die, and attempted to find cover so that there would be some corpses between himself and his opponents. Normally he would try to take high ground but that wasn't an option with a sniper still at large.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: TBK [9/20]

As he neared Chro, two bullets struck Chro's shoulder and spun him around to see TBK and Blade charging him with weapons raised. At this point, Chro understandly began to scramble for cover once again, but TBK was already on his tail when Chro began moving again. TBK was beginning to grow weary of running, though, so in a swift effort to slow down the fighter and finish him off, TBK launched two glowing blades -- one at Chro's feet, the other at Chro's head -- and superheated his clenched fists to deliver any finishing blows if necessary.

"Nothing personal," he whispered.

[9/20] Attacking Chro.

sig8.png

I partially emerge from my foxhole and track Chro for a moment through Talon's scope, hoping for a second opportunity; I find none. He's moving more carefully now, keeping close to cover. Very well. My teammates can deal with him for the time being. I drop back down again, out of sight.

Back to the Rider. I concentrate, sending the Skull Spiders in pursuit of their quarry. It's approximately seventy-five feral sets of visual and audio receptors versus a lone Bionifighter's spur-of-the-moment camouflage skills; they locate him in seconds and follow him without hesitation into the depths of the Heap, mandibles slashing and toxic venom venom-izing. In these close quarters, they have the advantage, and they are keen to exploit it.

IC 4

TBK's first blade hit next to Chro's feet, throwing off his balance and sending him stumbling. The second blade then flew by Chro's head. Knowing that TBK was right up on him, Chro turned and raised his shield as he fell backwards.

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Of course, it's impossible to shield every direction, and Colette took advantage of that. Running to Chro's side, she quickly aimed and fired under the gap in the shield, aiming to send the bolt, that would allow her to constantly stream lightning, into either the ground beside Chro, or Chro himself.

OOC: I'm just realizing how similar "Chro" is to "Chrom"... Only one character off, actually... Can anything change, Chro(m)? =P

OOC: Chrom? Are you making a reference?

Seeing how today is a new day? I have my powers back...right?

IC: I notice the sound of crunching bodies. I turn and see a mandible puncture a body behind me. I freak out and slash my way back to the surface. When up, I notice that since this is a pile of bodies that were killed on the games and trivia section of BZPower, I find a few of my bodies and Set them up into fighting positions, using other random dead bodies to support them. "Hopefully this will work."

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: The sun rises over the battlefield, and I see a bunch of spiders attacking a certain Rider. I see his defensive aura flicker, starting to come back. I love attacking overpowered people, unfortunately for you. 

Just before I can attack, Rider is dragged underground, dead. I look over to see Voltex standing next to a RNG with an evil smirk on his face. Yesterday, I would have yelled at him for being a jerk, but today I'm in a better mood. I just put my hammer back on my back and shrug. Thanks for doing my job for me, yeah? 

[4/20]: I get back on my vehicle and drive out of the warzone. I don't know what to do next, except to avoid blocking our sniper's bullets. 

OOC: Can we get an update of everyone's health?

Edited by fishers64

Both of the blades missed, but they still nearly sent Chro tumbling, allowing Colette and TBK to catch up. As Colette ran to one side of Chro and fired a bolt, TBK ran to the other in an attempt to swing his fiery fist past the shield to Chro's abdomen.

As he did so, he heard a shrill cry come from far behind him and slowly muffle back out to silence. Looking up to see Voltex, he knew exactly what had happened, and the thought sent a shiver through his spine...

[9/20] Attacking Chro.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

The Rider of Kikanalo is gone, dragged beneath the Heap to join the rotting corpses of the fallen. That is well. He was my opponent, after all; I feel no sympathy. It could have happened to any one of us, and far better he than I.

My Skull Spiders await orders. They are not disappointed and, moments later, dive beneath the surface and, thus concealed, fan out across the arena in search of a new, very specific target.

Pupwa21.

OOC:

So, eh... is Pupwa even playing anymore?

The Rider of Kikanalo is gone, dragged beneath the Heap to join the rotting corpses of the fallen. That is well. He was my opponent, after all; I feel no sympathy. It could have happened to any one of us, and far better he than I.

My Skull Spiders await orders. They are not disappointed and, moments later, dive beneath the surface and, thus concealed, fan out across the arena in search of a new, very specific target.

Pupwa21.

OOC:

So, eh... is Pupwa even playing anymore?

I think he said like last week or something that he wouldnt be playing for a while.

bBhcfWO.png

IC 4

Chro was hit by Colette's bullet, followed by TBK's burning fist. [2]

He lashed out with his sword, rising slightly off the ground and pulling the blade slughtly downwards towards TBK's back, intending to damage his enemy as much as possible before being taken out completely.

but their spirits

Just as TBK socked Chro, a sword simultaneously came down on his exposed back [7/20], almost sending the two tumbling each other to the ground. TBK had just barely gained his footing when a bolt of lightning zapped Chro... this was almost a good thing, except that TBK was close enough to share a bit of the shock. [6/20]

"EGAD!" he shouted as he fell forward. In a last ditch effort to finish off the fighter before he was rendered incapacitated himself, he flung a bolt of plasma at Chro as he faceplanted onto another corpse's face. That was gonna scar TBK for a while.

[6/20] Attempting to hit Chro and kissing zombies.

sig8.png

Soon, the telepathic reports start pouring in. Pupwa21 is not to be found, it seems-- in any case, not within a reasonable amount of time. Time I cannot afford to lose.

I redirect my Skull Spider swarm to launch a full-scale assault upon Chro; after a moment or two spent in regrouping, the arachnids explode from the rotting layers of corpses underfoot and violently assail the aforesaid individual.

Meanwhile, I take a minute (or three) to further reinforce the makeshift walls of my sniper's nest.

IC: Voxumo HP: Zilch

Voxumo had found being a corpse somewhat boring... The other corpses were always chattering and never were quiet, it really tended to test one's sanity. So instead he attempted to claw his way out of the heap and back towards the surface to get away from them.

And thus he managed to get free of the corpse pile and as he took a breath of the fresh air, he felt a bit of life work it's way back into his body. He dusted off his tophat and looked around the arena, for it was good to be back, even if weakened

HP: 5/20

OOC: using the respawn

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

GM IC

Three Exo-Toa have spawned!

The Drifter has spawned for Pupwa, boosting his HP by 5.

The Tank has spawned for ShadowVezon, boosting his HP by 10.

The Enforcer has spawned for Blade, boosting his HP by 7.

You have 24 hours to use these Exo-Toa to your advantage.

OOC:

Welcome back, Vox ol' buddy! :P

The Skull Spider swarm proceeds to enthusiastically attack the newly-respawned Voxumo from approximately seventy-five different angles, including directly underneath and directly overhead (don't ask how they pulled that one off-- although, yes, spiders can jump).

I personally, take careful aim and fire off two lasers at Ehks' midsection, then duck immediately back into the full cover of my sniper's nest.

• Upvote 1

IC: Voxumo HP: 5/320 status: Really?

Voxumo was admittingly caught off guard by the first few spiders, though he was soon ready. He focused on creating a thin sheen of energy, just off of his body. And while the spiders likely focused on breaking through, he sent the energy out in a shockwave like force. Spiders were likely sent flying everywhere! And while he doubted it did any real damage to them, it gave him enough time to create a much sturdier, and larger energy bubble. From within his bubble he could be seen looking at the general direction of Shadowhawk. He then beat a single fist against his chest exactly two times, and ended in a peace sign towards shadowhawk, while appearing to mouth the words

"I love ya too man."

He then flipped the enodia into rifle position and took aim at TBK, for afterall shadowhawk was behind his fort of bodies, like a creeper. He focused on these shots, and after each of the four shots, he created a small hole in the bubble, large enough for the bullets to get through and then closing it soon after.

HP: 3/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: TBK [6/20]

TBK shakily hefted himself back onto his feet, breathing a sigh of relief at the sigh of Chro's... well, slightly mutilated body. He decided that he wanted never to go down by way of a spider horde. He had little time to celebrate, though: turning his head to the left, he spotted a revived Voxumo pointing a rifle straight at TBK.

"Oh karz."

He only had enough reaction time to shield his face, but nothing else before Voxumo pulled the trigger. Two bullets flew past, but despite the distance, two still hit Voxumo's target: one to TBK's shield, the other nicking his thigh [5/20]. He yelped in pain as he stumbled back, almost tripping over Chro's corpse. He only had seconds to think before Vox before would most likely fire again. There was no cover nearby... except...

He picked up Chro's body and held it in Voxumo's direction as a full body shield, slowly advancing toward Voxumo. I can't believe I'm doing this again, he thought.

[5/20] Advancing toward Voxumo.

sig8.png

IC: MechaVezon, HP: 19/20, Exo-Toa: Tank, Team Smash Wii U

"Now we're talking." MechaVezon fired some electro-rockets at Voxumo, hoping to catch him by surprise.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Voxumo HP: 3/20 Status: Really really?

Voxumo was to say the least surprised that TBK had managed to dodge so many of his bullets, but well there were worse things... Like those electro-rockets coming at him. He knew his energy bubble would not withstand the attack, well it would withstand one rocket, but the others would cut through it like a bubble and it would likely kill him. So making a sudden choice he dropped his energy bubble, allowing the spiders to attempt to come at him again.. However he was ready. He positioned himself just so, and waited for the first rocket to be within ten feet, He quickly fired the enodia directly at the rocket causing it to explode mid-air sending him, and the advancing spiders flying. As he was flying through the air he shook his head softly at TBK and Shadowvezon, with a look of disappointment, mouthing the word "Really?" However with the adjustment he had made to his position, he estimated where he would land, which was roughly right infront of Shadowvezon, though he took advantage of that and kept the roll going and ended up rolling through shadowvezon's legs and behind him.. afterall shadowvezon was in the tanker, and could not move. The other electro rockets hit the place voxumo had been, unless they were somehow heat seeking electro-rockets but as far as he was aware, they weren't. 

For the moment Shadowvezon would not be an issue, for if he attempted to turn around, assuming he can even move that little amount, voxumo would just move with it, constantly staying behind. Afterall if voxumo could stay behind an Iron Golem, he could stay behind Shadowvezon. Though that presented the still present issue of TBK... clever using chro's body as a human meat shield, but not exactly the best. He focused the enodia on TBK/Chro and aimed for the thinnest part of the bodies, the lower legs. He fired 10 bullets in succession, the recoil causing the gun to move slightly upwards after the fifth bullet, but even then it would still hit in the general leg vicinity. He knew he wasn't gonna survive for long, but dangit he was going down fighting,

HP: 1/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

(I assume I'd be allowed to turn, at least)

MechaVezon turned to try and face Voxumo. There is a good reason for this, however, as while trying to run rings around me, he's open to attack from teammates. If he stopped to attack, he'd get either an electro-rocket, or a fist to the head. If he kept moving, he would be vulnerable to outside help. And if he tried to attack while running in circles, he'd be more likely to miss.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: TBK [5/20]

As TBK inched closer, he heard ten more shots ring out, several smacking the feet of his Chro shield. Unfortunately, a few also flew past and through the lifeless feet, leaving two bullet holes in each of his own legs [2/20]. As his legs buckled under him in pain, he superheated Chro's corpse and lit it aflame, and with a last blast of plasma, he rocketed his flaming meat shield into Vox's path as TBK fell to the ground.

"Now!" he shouted to Shadowvezon

[2/20] Attacking Voxumo.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: Voxumo HP: 1/20 

Voxumo narrows his eyes as he watched the flaming chro come at him, and as TBK so foolishly shouted "Now!" Which really why would you do that in the middle of a fight? He knew he wouldn't survive this encounter, so instead he decided to attempt to cause as much damage as he could. He prepared for the moment the corpse would be within range and tightened his grip on the enodia, currently in staff mode, while using a spike of energy from his palm to shatter a delicate mechanism within it. Once the corpse was within range, he fell backwards and used the momentum to kick the flaming chro's back and hopefully send it flying up towards ShadowVezon's face and body. Just before his head was likely to hit the ground he attempted to turn the enodia into a spear and sent it flying towards TBK's position... And even if he managed to dodge it he doubted he would be able to dodge the imminent explosion from the shattering of the aforementioned mechanism, with the impact of the ground likely enough force to ignite the gunpowder within bullets, thus causing a small explosion and shrapnel. And now as his head hit the ground, he could feel the sharp edge of a bone break his own skin, causing head injury and death, yet he was happy he could attempt to cause as much pain as possible. With his final words, partially garbled by blood he said

"I just wanted fancy feast."

And he was dead... Blargh

OOC: Well, that was a lovely and fun-filled 13 or so hours of living

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The flaming Chro flew into MechaVezon's face... and bounced off. Due to the Exo-Toa's durability, it didn't take enough damage to be meaningful. Voxumo's body was then blown up by an electro-rocket.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: TBK [2/20]

TBK watched on his back as Vox pierced his rifle, kicked the corpse away, and threw out his spear straight at TBK. While he wasn't quite sure what Vox did to it, he did not want that spear to reach him. Before the spear got too close, TBK let loose a stream of plasma at the spear, attempting to disintegrate it before it reached him. However, upon contact with the spear, it exploded, still quite a distance from TBK but close enough to send shrapnel rocketing his way [1/20].

Vox was probably gone, but TBK was almost completely incapacitated -- his legs were laced with bullets, leaving him only to slowly crawl toward Shadowhawk's outpost. It would take him an hour to reach that point without any help, though, and any more attacks from the enemy would do him in.

[1/20] Requesting aid.

sig8.png

OOC: I'm not that far away, TBK.

IC: MechaVezon, HP: 19/20, Exo-Toa: Tank, Team Smash Wii U

"TBK, you fool." As MechaVezon is unable to move, I'm now unable to do anything. Wonderful.

OOC: Well, I'm stuck. Makes me wish I could give TBK the Exo-Toa.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

-==Colette - HP: 17/20==-

Colette felt energized, and blinked, as she saw the Exo-Toa armour energize around her. Smiling, she turned around, and ran forward, heading over to where TBK currently was. She then tried to spot where X was, intrigued as to why he hadn't shown up the last little while.

TBK's injured. Status appears critical.

Something must be done.

I snap my fingers importantly; a half-dozen Skull Spiders grab hold of TBK, drag him bodily up the side of the Heap, and dump him facefirst into the bottom of my sniper's nest. At least it's his legs that appear to be crippled, and not his head, upon which the bulk (no pun intended) of his weight is now focused.

I speak.

"Welcome, brother."

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: TBK [1/20]

TBK was dumped headlong over the barricade, landing on his head at a painful angle. Despite having to be dragged over by horrifyingly humongous spiders, he was grateful for Shadowhawk's intervention. As he looked up -- or was it down? -- he saw an upside-down image of Shadowhawk, smiling.

"Welcome, brother."

TBK gently eased back onto his side and settled into a sitting postion, clutching his wounds. He grinned and repiled, "Thanks for the ride."

[1/20] Holding position in fort.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png