BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Phoenix Zero (14/20)

Stuff happened too fast for Phoenix Zero to process it, and before he could react, his opponent was gone and he had a chunk of health gone. Getting up, the robotic fighter groaned and looked for Colette. "Stop. I am the only one allowed to defeat her!" he bellowed, turning his saber into an arm cannon and firing in her general direction, also aiming to deter others from engaging her.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==Colette - HP: 12/20==-

Okay, this was going nowhere. Colette shook her head, and simply stood up, and slashed her hand to the side, sending out a pulse of electric energy, tapping into that side of her lightning control for once, as she frowned grimly at Luroka, deflecting the magnetism blasts to the sides, as she waved her hand at the coilgunned sword, dropping it to the ground before it could stab Fishers in her back.

"This ends now. I know how to counter you now." Colette said, charging up an aura of lightning around her to counter-act Luroka, as she dashed toward the opponent in question, attempting to just straight out punch him in the face.

OOC: /EDIT: Clarifying what happened to the magnetic blasts.

Edited by Colette Llyan

IC: I see the incoming sword. There is only one thing I can do - I bring my warhammer up. It's just enough to redirect the thing over my head, clattering to the transport floor. 

(Fortunately, I was going away from the sword, not towards it.)

[3/20]: I kick the sword out of the transport, and race over a hill, leaving the Makuta behind. 

IC: (15/20)

Lightbulb!

Crack. Ow.

The bulb smashed into my leg (14/20) and I grunted. I shot the harpoons off to the side of me, and pulled myself away from Zakaro. I fired off another batch of hardlight needles blindly towards him, hoping I could land a hit.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Makuta Luroka (1/20)

Seeing Blade approach in a fashion I cannot prevent, I back away, unleashing short bursts of magnetic energy to dispel the electric aura. Meanwhile, the sword isn't actually stopped by blade due to its inertia. Fishers deflects it, however, so I pull it back to me. I fire a volley of magnetic blasts at Fishers, before hurling the sword at Blade.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: You guys kinda ninja'd me. >>'

-==Colette - HP: 12/20==-

Wait, what was th- Colette's eyes widened in shock, as she twisted out of the way, Chro's shoulder slamming her to the ground, as she saw Chro flying straight into the path of Zero's buster shot. [HP: 11/20] Desperately, Colette attempted to fire another lightning bolt toward Luroka, aiming it a bit higher than the previous shots...

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 13/20} Team Smash Wii U

While Luroka's back was to her and he was concentrating on blade and Zakora. Shadow Blaze thrusts her blade and plunges it into Luroka's chest. "Auf Wiedersehen," she whispers.

yo wait

how'd you get behind him

IC 12

Chro rolled to a stop, leaping and turning back towards Colette with haste, dashing forwards and lashing out at her from behind.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Makuta Luroka (1/20)

I greatly increase the strength of my magnetic field yet again, repelling Shadow Blaze, and dispelling the lightning bolt. I retrieve the sword, and once again launch it at Fishers. I then fire a powerful volley of blasts at Shadow Blaze, before once again retreating.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Okay, just, I'm just calling absurdity on your use of magnetism here.

-==Colette - HP: 11/20==-

Colette was all ready to start cheering, and then Luroka suddenly deflected Shadow Blaze.

How does this even work!? Colette thought, and heard scrambling behind her. Growling, Colette stepped to the side and around Chro as he was preparing to slash, and aimed to quickly shoot three bolts into Chro's back while he was recovering from the slash.

"Stay out of this, yo." Colette said, as she activated her lightning, trying to chain it into the three potential bolts.

OOC:

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 13/20} Team Smash Wii U

While Luroka's back was to her and he was concentrating on blade and Zakora. Shadow Blaze thrusts her blade and plunges it into Luroka's chest. "Auf Wiedersehen," she whispers.

yo wait

how'd you get behind him

I was always there

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC 12

Chro was hit by Colette's bullets and lightning as she somehow maneuvered behind him. [10]

Gritting his teeth, he pressed forwards in spite of the electricity crackling through his wounds, slashing repeatedly at Colette, shield raised on his other arm to deflect bullets.

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 11/20==-

Colette winced, as she brought up her arm to take the first slash, dropping her gun for the moment in the process, and then quickly attempted to grab the handle of the sword, and the edge of the shield, and attempted to kick with electrified feet at Chro's face. [HP: 10/20] Her intent was to both knock him into the Magnetic blast that was currently aimed at his back, and to disarm him of his sword for the moment, since close range was dangerous for her at the moment...

OOC: Oi. If you're gonna attack, have the patience at least to wait for the other person...

Edited by Colette Llyan

OOC: Luroka is antidermis, but still, this is insane. 

IC: Luroka throws magnetic bolts at me, but that only hits the hill I just went over, rearranging a bit of it. Then he clanks his sword up against my vehicle, leaving a sizeable nick. I spin around (leaving the rest of the bolts in the dust), shooting past Blade and around again, heading straight for the Makuta that will not die, coming in at high speed, ready to jump, warhammer aimed straight at Luroka's head. 

[3/20]: WARHAMMER SMASH! HIGH SPEED CART INCOMING! "YOU. ARE. DEAD!!!1!!1!"

Edited by fishers64

IC 10

Chro took some square plastic feet to the face, more lightning included. [9]

He tried to twist his shield-bearing arm, intending to both loosen Colette's grip and provide protection. Before he could complete any maneuver, though, he was hit by a magnetic blast, and rapidly propelled forwards into Colette.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette would have reacted to Chro's possible maneuvers, however, she blinked, as she suddenly found the two of them on the ground, her having basically broken Chro's fall for him. Trying to recover first, Colette quickly twisted, and attempted to knock Chro back, and in the process off him, still trying to temporarily disarm his sword, as she reached for her gun to try and fire off more shots toward her opponent's face.

IC 9

Chro winced as Colette's bullets ricocheted off his shield, barely inches from his eyes.

Keeping a firm grip on Rhindon, he tried to whirl his lower body around, bringing a leg up to kick (and distract) Colette.

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette winced, as she was kicked back, letting go of the handle of Rhindon in the process so that she could be launched a distance away, which suited her better. [HP: 9/20] Colette took a quick breath, and then quickly fired off three lightning bolts toward Chro, intending to distract him, as she dashed backwards, trying to get some distance between them.

IC 9

Boy, isn't lightning fun. Chro dodged two of three bolts. [8]

Colette retreated from him. Fine by me.

Chro turned to see Shadow Blaze. He sprinted towards her, prepared to strike with an upswing from Rhindon.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: My cart goes straight through the spot where Luroka - was. "WHAT the freaking heck!" I shout. Unfortunately, I'm moving too fast, and I whirl over a couple of hills before I can calm down. Frustration, not anger. I will not be any more negative than this game requires me to be. 

[3/20]: I turn around and bring the cart back to the scene of battle, bracing myself against the jolts.

-==Colette - HP: 9/20==-

Colette sighed, as she slowly and stealthily moved around to where Luroka was, taking care to not have Chro see her. Luckily, Chro was a bit distracted. Colette cautiously walked toward Luroka, hoping his back was turned, keeping her electricity as low as it possibly could be, as she tried to get behind him without him noticing her...

OOC: Health, in posts, please.

-==Colette - HP: 9/20==-

Oh no, it was this guy. Colette rolled forward, foregoing the attempt at stealth, as she just wanted to get away. She'd seen this guy fighting against Shadow Vezon earlier, and it just was, no. She wasn't about to lose her health in a silly attempt to try and damage this other guy.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 17/20 - Team Wii U

I am unharmed by the magnetism; my corpse barricade is still holding strong, and I am not such a fool that I haven't learned Luroka's modus operandi by now. I know when to take cover.

Yet once more, I draw a bead on Luroka's head, fire once; then wait a few seconds for him to cease evasive maneuvers, and aim and fire a second time. He is not a mindreader; he will not be expecting such a ploy.

IC 8

Hearing shots cracking over the battlefield, Chro swiftly glanced around to find their source. Somewhere... thataway? The next time the sniper fired he would be onto their location at once. In the mean time he raised his shield, just in case.

but their spirits