BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo HP: What Hp?

Voxumo floated above the playfield, watching the fight with minimum interest. He was afterall satisfied with his work. His first go around on that dreaded playing field had allowed him to bring both Pulse and Zakaro down to somewhat reasonable health points, even if they managed to recover later. Yet now with he had done very much the same to poor TBK... Poor guy's legs will likely never work the same again. Yet he hoped his team wouldn't make the same mistake twice and allow TBK to somehow regain his health, much like Zakaro and Pulse had managed to.

For afterall he could only do so much, and he deserved a much needed rest. So with a final puff of his ghostly pipe he drifted off, claiming that sweet relief of sleep.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 10/20) (Self-docking for lack of activity, as I just realized I haven't posted in like too long)

So Zakaro was confused and slightly disoriented and yeah and so he somehow decided to pick up Pulse- He was pretty sure the other member of his team was still alive, just without working feet, and even if he wasn't it was something to throw- and proceeded to clamber up the mountain towards MechaVezon and Shadowhawk's sniper nest. 

"Ho, comrades! Does anyone see a worthy, or even just existing and thinking opponent to fight at this point?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: KO/20, Team Smash Wii U

"I hate zombies. I also hate dice. And iBrow."

OOC: Would my 5-HP revival work here?

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 18/20 - Team Wii U

My team begins to regroup. That is well.

The opposing forces are putting up no resistance of any sort. That, also, is well.

I say as much ("Afraid not, Zakaro."), then send out my numerous Skull Spider scouts in search of Ehks, and begin to further reinforce my defensive structure. Corpses make for inefficient building materials, but I manage.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 5/20, Team Smash Wii U

And so, I break free of the corpses and burst back up. Lacking the Exo-Toa suit, but that only hindered me anyway. I casually stroll over to Shadowhawk's nest, seeing as the enemy team have stopped fighting. "Hey Sharpshooter, how's things holding up here?" I decide to have a nice sit down. "I wish there was a chair here. Good way to relieve stress. Some bourbon would also be nice, but I can get that elsewhere." I have a look at the corpses around me. "You know, a large amount of these bodies are probably mine. I wonder..."

OOC: You know, wasn't there another threat we were meant to be facing? A threat that's currently burrowing underground? Maybe they got bored and left, who knows. Can't say it's much more interesting up on the surface.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: I see what happened to TBK, and ride over. I them disassemble my cart and use the pieces to make a better defensive shell. There's still room for Shadowhawk and others to see outside the shell and attack, though. "This help?" I ask.

[4/20]: Despite my low health, I stay outside the shell, instead using it as cover for a defensive position.  

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health:?/??} Team Smash Wii U

Shadow Blaze sees her teammates re grouping and decide to join them. In an instant, she flashes back into  her body and drags herself back to the surface. Once, she is free she adjusts the hood of her cloak and walks over to the rest of her team. "Ohayō! How's everyone doing?"

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

?

Buried

The ronin awoke to the sight of a dead face touching his mask. He was buried underneath several dead bodies. Apparently, he was mistaken for dead after the Mahri Nui disaster, and dumped in the corpse heap. He was filled with a great ph33r, but hesitantly pushed one corpse out of the way. And then about a dozen more, but he was still buried. Ultimately, after a while, he dug himself from the mass grave, his armor and clothing soaked in various fluids.

From his back, Dapper pulled his massive knife, which, thankfully, was still as sharp as it was when he grabbed it that morning. He had gotten out of the corpse heap, he would not allow himself to be sent back.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

GM IC

The remaining Rahkshi burst into view, dealing three damage to every player. They then scattered over the mountain. This unfortunately killed TBK, who had been a target. Smash Wii U now had one hour to decide a new target before one would be assigned by RNG.

Player Health

Team Smash 3DS

1. Ehks - 11/20

2. Luroka - 0/20

3. Voxumo - 0/20

4. Dapper - 11/20

5. Chro - 0/20 (can respawn)

6. Pupwa21 - 0/20 (can respawn)

7. Rider of Kikinalo - 0/20 (can respawn)

8. Snubby - 8/20

9. JiMing - 10/20

Team Smash Wii U

1. fishers64 - 1/20

2. Blade - 14/20

3. Shadow Blaze - 2/20

4. Shadowhawk - 15/20

5. TBK - 0/20 (can respawn)

6. RG - 0/20 (can respawn)

7. ShadowVezon - 2/20

8. Pulse - 2/20

9. Zakaro - 7/20

Edited by Voltex

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Starting killstreak

Dapper laid eyes on several critically wounded fighters. The Krana under his mask informed him that some of them were friendlies, and urged him to end the lives of the near-death enemies. He teleported over to Fishers and swung at her neck, trying to decapitate her.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Starting killstreak

Dapper laid eyes on several critically wounded fighters. The Krana under his mask informed him that some of them were friendlies, and urged him to end the lives of the near-death enemies. He teleported over to Fishers and swung at his neck, trying to decapitate him.

fishers is a girl fyi

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 2/20} Team Smash Wii U

Shadow Blaze sees Dapper-sama suddenly appear next to fisher's clearly trying to dicapitate her. She quickly activates her blade to parry his. "I would appreciate it if you didn't try and kill my teammates thank you very much!"

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Before I have time to recover from the Rahkshi attack, Dapper swings a sword at me. I bring up my warhammer to parry, only to have Shadow Blaze block the blow before it even gets there. 

[1/20]: I reverse my parry and turn it into an attack, swinging my warhammer into Dapper's chest.

-==Colette - HP: 14/20==-

Colette frowned, as she saw people start to try to attack Fishers, and dashed over toward her, since she seemed to be in trouble, as she launched off Exo-Toa rockets toward Dapper quickly, aiming to take the newly reappeared fighter down quickly. The rahkshi were a threat once more... But they also were hurting the opponents more, at the moment.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 15/20 - Team Wii U

Rahkshi.

They strike fast (-3 HP), then scatter. I do not attempt to retaliate; I am content to remain here, behind the heavily-barricaded walls of my sniper's nest, and do what I do best.

Long-range headshots and general tactical support.

Dapper's back. I'm watching him through Talon's scope, crosshairs tracking his skull, but with two of my teammates engaging him in close-quarters melee, I dare not take the shot.

Instead, I go with option number two. Skull Spiders. A brief unspoken order broadcast across the telepathic plane, and they're on the move again, over seventy-five strong, barreling down the slope with murder on their minds. Razor-fanged venom-laced mandibles flash in the watery grey sunlight; they mean business.

In seconds, they've closed the distance. For Dapper, there is no escape; swiftly and efficiently, the enormous arachnids circle to cut off every escape route, then move in for the kill.

IC: Health 0/20

I notice that I'm dead and then notice I'm still dead.

OOC: I will be able to be active this weekend.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

IC: TBK [sorta dead]

As everyone regrouped at Shadowhawk's barricade, TBK began to fall into a slumber, hoping to rest and recover from the battle that had ensued. After some time, he fell asleep and began to dream about Voxumo and catfood.

As he woke, he noticed he was dead. So he didn't really wake. Just kind of stayed dead. That stunk.

[Corpse'd] Waiting for a good moment to respawn.

sig8.png

RG, you can respawn with 5 HP.

Like this.

IC 5

Chro's eyes shot open. He was, quite luckily, not burning and not covered in spiders.

He stumbled to his feet, seeing Shadowhawk's army of spiders rushing at Dapper.

Gaaaaah. Spiders. Teleport out of there, Dapper.

Chro knew that either Colette or Shadowhawk would likely be the new target. Shadowhawk had an army and was surrounded by his teammates. Colette had the support of said army, and was also close to Blaze and Fishers. Plus lightning.

Weighing his options, Chro decided to go after the man at the center of the action. Metaphorically speaking, of course... since he was really conducting everything from outside of the action.

He slipped down into the corpses and began moving stealthily, attempting to circle back behind Shadowhawk and co. to catch them off guard.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Retreating

Dapper sees the approaching spider army and quickly teleports onto Shadow Blaze's head. He locks his legs together around her head and teleports away, intending to bring her with him. He appears somewhere behind Chro.

You can't catch me, you can't catch me~

Morally unambiguous.

IC 5

Chro was extremely surprised to see Dapper appear, clutching Shadow Blaze's neck between his legs. He decided to take advantage of the opportunity, dashing forwards and thrusting his sword towards Blaze's abdomen.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Noticing Dapper retreating, Colette frowned. She quickly scanned the area, and saw a newly revived Chro, alongside the newly teleported Dapper, and Blaze.

Not on my watch... She thought, as she took careful aim, and fired off three bullets at Chro's head, and then dashed forward toward him, motioning to the others for backup, as she continued to fire off the more normal bullets at Chro, trying to damage him so that he would die for reals this time. And she definitely wasn't going to let Blaze die again, not so soon.

IC: I run to assist Blaze, warhammer ready, and two corpses float behind me to act as shields. 

[1/20]: I throw my warhammer straight at Dapper's sword hand. The two corpses fall as I make the throw, as I turn my focus toward making sure the thing slams home. I arrive shortly thereafter, and kick Chro in the chest using my foot. 

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Injured

Conveniently, Dapper's knife was in Blaze when the warhammer hit, embedding the blade further in. Of course, Dapper now had a crushed hand. He turns his attention to Fishers, teleporting behind her and attempting to strangle her.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

IC: TBK [Reviving : +5/20]

As TBK watched from above the battlefield in his ghostly embodiment, things began to roll downhill for his team. Chro was flanking the group, and Dapper was finishing off Blaze and Fishers. It was clear that now was the time to return -- another minute and it could be too late for both his teammates. Turning his attention back to the barricade where his own corpse lay, TBK flew down toward the limp body -- and opened his eyes, sucking in a breath of new air. He was back to fight for another day.

As life rejuvenated his veins, he leaped up -- or rather, hobbled up, as his legs were not fully healed -- and formed two blazing fireballs of plasma. Carefully taking aim at Dapper, who just grabbed Fishers's neck from behind, he hurled the spheres in an attempt to knock him away from Fishers.

[5/20] Revived and firing at Dapper.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

OOC: Um, auto-hit, anyone? Blaze never responded saying the knife really was in her, so...

Okay, Colette was rather... Unimpressed with Dapper's current actions. What was he even thinking? Sighing, Colette ran toward Dapper quickly, and then attempted to punch out at him with an electrified fist. In the process, she attempted to grab his armour to keep a hold so he couldn't teleport without her, and then attempted to fire off her gun at point blank range.

IC: I see what happens to Blaze. What a jerk. Fortunately, he's missing a weapon and a hand. I see him vanish and whirl around, only to see his eyes right in front of my face, and feel his hand on my neck. I knee him in the chest by reflex and send my warhammer smashing into his head. 

Unfortunately, Colette uses that moment to punch Dapper with electricity and fire off her gun, and I'm caught in the crossfire. As the bolts run through me, my last bit of health ebbs away. 

[0/20]: For a friend. 

Dead. 

Edited by fishers64

never mind

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Counterattacking

Dapper released his grip on Fishers and dodged the electric punch. Still slippery from his escape from the corpse pile, he was able to easily break free of Colette's grip and use his other arm to fire a backhand at his attacker.

Signing off.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.