BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Phoenix Zero (18/20)

Phoenix quickly fell to the ground with grace, landing on both feet, quickly rushing forward to attack Colette.

....Or that was how he wanted things to go. Instead, upon the first foot striking the ground, the robotic fighter lost his balance and he toppled over on his side, which at least had the effect of popping out a metal rod. However, the one that was still lodged in attracted the lightning, and it coursed through his body until he managed to put up his saber to block the incoming stream. (17/20)

Getting up, Zero was about to dash forward for another strike, only to notice that a familiar face was making a mad dash towards the bubble.

"We can't have any of that..." he muttered, the saber transforming into an arm cannon, and fired off three sheets of energy at Pupwa. 

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Pupwa, 20/20

I let the shots hit me [17/20] because, where I'm going, I don't need health.

As payback, however, I shot 3 rockets at Ehks, Blade, and Phoenix Zero, and used the last one to Propel my self towards the bubble at high speeds.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==Colette - HP: 18/20==-

Colette noticed her opponent focusing on someone else, and sighed.

"Pupwa again, huh...?" Colette mumbled, as she thought for a moment.

"Let's work together; we might be able to stop him together!" Colette said, as she recalled the LAST time the bubble had been popped...

Edited by Colette Llyan

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

"Agreed." Phoenix Zero replied simply, running forward to keep Pupwa in his sights. His insane opponent sent a rocket towards the robotic warrior, who fired a sheet of energy to intercept it and detonate it from a distance. 

"Not in a million years...." he muttered, firing several sheets of energy at Pupwa's feet in an attempt to get the charging fighter to trip. Afterwards, his arm cannon began to emit a quiet noise, while it charged up for a more powerful shot....

-==Colette - HP: 18/20==-

However, her thoughts were interrupted by Pupwa's attack. Quickly dashing to the side, she only took splash damage, wincing all the same, and fired off three bolts at the rogue fighter. [HP: 17/20] as she attempted to speed up, dashing forward rapidly, using her extra speed to jump into the air, and then using a combination of her lightning energy and kicking up off the building to get to the roof, trying desperately to stop Pupwa from his craziness, firing rapid bolts at the rocket to that extent.

17/20

Again, I didn't make an effort to dodge the attacks, [13/20] because I don't need it.

I was Swinging my hammer repeatedly at the bubble, to make more holes should my rocket fail to pop the bubble or made a small hole.

"He's freaking insane!" Zero called out. Moving to a building, the robotic warrior kicked up it to get some vantage. Afterwards, he shot the charged energy sheet, aiming for the hammer in an attemot to knock it out of Pupwa's hand.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

After being successful in working with Ehks, Zakaro hefted his weapon over his shoulder, ignoring the quite dented bumper of his welded tool, and leaped off towards where Pupwa was attacking the bubble, shouting out as he did.

"Come on, Pupwa! It's barely a few minutes into the fight, give it a while before resorting to this! Half the people haven't even gotten over the landing shock and started fighting!"

But, considering his pleas were probably not going to be followed, Zakaro grabbed a piece of building and played a little baseball, aiming the rubble at Pupwa's back.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==Colette - HP: 17/20==-

Colette frowned, as she focused her lightning, aiming to chain it across Pupwa's embedded bolts, intending to stop him from swinging the hammer too many times at the bubble. This was pure insanity, and while she had done this before, she wasn't going to let Pupwa get away with it this time, since it had partially been his fault last time, too.

(17/20)

IC: Little did I know the Smart car would be a great defense tool!

Pretty much everything that was fired just hit the car. The rocket, of course, still had a shockwave (16/20) but I was kept pretty safe by that car.

"THANK YOU ZAKARO"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"Pupwa. Stop." growled Phoenix Zero, who continued to slide down the building and kept firing at Pupwa, never letting up for one moment. The absurdity of Pupwa's plan opto kill off half the fighters before they even had a chance to react was insane, not to mention just plain cruel.

So the robotic fighter intended to show Pupwa that, and maybe get a kill in the process.

Colette frowned, as she continued to focus the lightning for another little while, before taking a break to recharge her power. Noticing that the bolts are starting to fade off, Colette fired off three more bolts at Pupwa quickly to keep it up.

Colette frowned, as she simply focused her lightning powers on Pupwa, using them to home in on the lightning rod-like bolts that had hopefully hit him, trying to deal enough damage to take Pupwa down before he could finish busting a hole in the bubble.

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]<

Seeing that nobody had engaged him in battle, and it seems many were distracted, Trijhak launched a small spread of fireballs at Pupwa, and the group trying to stop him, not really caring about whatever they were doing.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

GM IC

While Pupwa had managed to do a fantastic amount of damage to the bubble, in the end, it was not he who caused it to pop; no, that dubious honor went to Pulse. In his carelessness with the fireballs, Pulse had not done too much aiming; and while some of the fireballs hit their multiple targets, others impacted on the bubble, significantly weakened by Pupwa’s assault.

The bubble popped.

Somewhere, in the center of the void, the ancient RNG spun its gears, as fate decided who would survive the flooding and who would perish.

Ehks and Blade, nearest to the bubble, were both smashed against the nearby buildings and died instantly. Said buildings then collapsed atop both Pulse (suffering immediate karma for his actions) and The Rider of Kikinalo, crushing and killing them both. Next to fall was fishers64, who had yet to begin battling, as she was swept away into the darkness. She was followed by Shadowhawk, who had been lurking nearby, and was also swept into the depths. Next to fall was Dapper, as rubble and water alike slammed into him. The final one to fall was Voxumo, who desperately battered the rubble away with the Shield of Voltex; however, he could not stand against the power of the surging tide, and he too soon drowned.

As the water stilled and the rest of the fighters slowly adapted to their new environment, mutated by the mutagen in the water, Pupwa glanced around, admiring the devastation that he, admittedly, was mostly responsible for.

How he had managed to survive was beyond his ability to understand; or, indeed, the abilities of everyone. Fate, it seemed, had merely wanted to do him a favor.

And so the game began again - players could once again fight each other.

Player Health

1. Ehks - 0/20

2. Luroka - 0/20

3. Voxumo - 0/20

4. fishers64 - 0/20

5. Blade - 0/20

6. Dapper - 0/20

7. Shadow Blaze - 20/20

8. Chro  - 20/20

9. Shadowhawk - 0/20

10. TBK  - 20/20

11. RG  - 20/20

12. ShadowVezon - 20/20

13. Pupwa21  - 5/20

14. Trijhak/Pulse - 0/20

15. The Rider of Kikinalo - 0/20

16. Zakaro - 20/20

17. Snubby - 20/20

18. JiMing - 17/20

• Upvote 2

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

So, ShadowVezon had managed to survive the onslaught of water. It had also killed his wannabe arch-enemy, so that was good. ShadowVezon decided to shoot a bunch of Super Scope shots at Pupwa.

(Why is Luroka dead?)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

5/20

As all part of my plan, I had expected to survive, but greatly weakened, I would would have to rely on hit and run tactics. For now. Picking up his hammer, he swam towards sunken buliding, with a burn mark in his foot. [4/20]

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC: I hate typing on my phone, so I'll make this short. I'll have a PC again soon

IC: TBK (20/20)

TBK watched this scene before him unfold, and suddenly, half of the fighters were washed away. He noticed a dying Pupwa swimming toward one of the sunken buildings, and he followed far behind, waiting for an opportunity.

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon also follows, although much more carefully and staying behind TBK. He also takes a few cards from his pack.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

As the water began rushing in, Phoenix Zero switched his weapon to saber form, dissipating the electricity and stabbed it into the ground, stopping the flood from whisking him away. When it was all over though, he blinked, this being the second time he had been surrounded in the Pit water. Suddenly, he saw the floating body of a certain minifigure off to the side, dead for certain.

No...... This can't be.... The mechanical fighter thought. He didn't know why, but Colette's death had sparked a rage inside him, and he looked around for Pupwa in a fury.

"You have killed a worthy foe... And for that, you will pay with your life...." he muttered with contempt, switching his weapon back to buster mode firing off sheets of energy at Pupwa's back.

OOC: What would happen if the energy saber was charged with electricity, now that everyone's underwater?

Edited by Phoenix Zero

(I once got electrocuted by my Joy Buzzer when I fell in water, but that was the round where I made the quote that used to be in Luroka's sig, and I've been ninja'd by Voltex anyway, so whatever. Maybe I should find that quote and put it in my sig. I said the quote anyway, so it's not like I'm stealing.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy