BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo HP: 20/20

As Portal rushed him, he tightened his grip on his boltikuns, using the added super-strength of the scythe of destiny for an even firmer grip. However even despite that, portal had managed to knock away one of his boltikuns, while the shock from the blow allowed Portal the time to successfully knee him. Due to the proximity that such an attack would require, voxumo saw an opportunity and swung his remaining boltikun at the side of portal's right knee while his other hand balled into a fist and attempted to punch Portal in the chin.

HP: 18/20

OOC: Is the shield together or in separate pieces at the moment portal?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: I need glasses or something.

IC Ghidora131 (18/20)

So content at getting to the guitarist was he, Ghidora only barely saw the wave coming. He rotated his body to land, but didn't quite make it, as he flew 30 feet and fell on his back. Getting back up, he saw that the person who shot the wave at him was... Levitating!? "I had better avoid that," he stated as he set his sights on a Matoran about to be punched in the chin by someone familiar.

OOC: You ninja'd me, Vox! How could you? (Sobs)

Edited by ghidora131

OOC: I need glasses or something.

IC Ghidora131 (20/20)

So content at getting to the guitarist was he, Ghidora only barely saw the wave coming. He rotated his body to land, but didn't quite make it, as he flew 30 feet and fell on his back. Getting back up, he saw that the person who shot the wave at him was... Levitating!? "I had better avoid that," he stated as he set his sights on a Matoran about to be punched in the chin by someone familiar.

OOC: You ninja'd me, Vox! How could you? (Sobs)

I don't understand how i ninja'd you but ok...

OOC: Ghidora, your hp has not changed since. You should've well taken at least some damage by now. Also to eveyone, I sent soundwaves at you.

Ah sorry, did not see that and was admittingly focusing on portal's and mine fight. I will include my reaction to the soundwaves in my next ic post.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: My reaction to my mother playing so poorly at a game in whih she wasn't played in years was getting to me. Sorry if I sounded angry.

IC: Caboose [Celldweller] (20/20)

Klayton decided to change the tune up to little more lighter and hip tune for the battle. He changed the beat and began to strum to a different song. In a screamo voice he yelled out, "It's time to go!" The voice rippled out in front him creating a thick ring of sound that flew out and damage anyone in front of it.

OOC: I will be posting various lines of this song version until I post a new song.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Unit [20/20]

Unit was hit by the first soundwave [19/20], but managed to levitate up just barely in time to dodge the second. He started floating towards the person with the guitar who was sending out the soundwaves, intent on maybe smashing the guitar, or at least throwing it down the mountain.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon landed atop the corpse mountain, knowing it well after fighting atop it twice already. "Jeez, this place is as bad as Mahri-Nui." ShadowVezon then got hit by a soundwave, almost knocking him off balance. [HP: 19/20] The second one managed to finish the job of the first, flinging him backwards by a few meters. [HP: 18/20] The massive brute got up and started to dash towards the source of the sound, finding Caboose. "You play the guitar well, Caboose. As a former bassist, I have to say you're pretty good." The brute then charged at Caboose and swung his fist, hoping to do some serious damage.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Seperate pieces, ATM. When they interlock I will be much less mobile haha.

IC: Portal

HP: 15/20

Portal and Vox were further away from the source of the sound waves, so the music didn't do as much. (-1) Then Portal leaped back, trying to dodge Vox's retaliation. He mostly succeeded, except for that pesky gunaxe now lodged in his knee.

Portal swang his left arm at Vox, hoping to clip him with the edge of that sheild. He swung his other arm at the Gunaxe, hoping to either hit Vox's arm or male him lose the Boltikon.

IC: Voxumo HP: 18/20

As the sound waves hit, there was an audible sigh. However when the shield managed to clip his arm, that sigh turned into a full blown groan of displeasure as he tried to break away from Portal and dashed towards the boltikun that had been dropped earlier. As he grabbed it he turned suddenly and attempted to send 3 shots each towards Portal

HP: 16/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Caboose [Celldweller] (20/20)

The soudnwaves from the guitar began to stop but the ones from his mouth didn't.  They began to spit out rapidly on different sizes with each word he spat out to stop Unti from reaching him. "Welcome to a world where the air we breath is mine. Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind. Be anyone do anything I'd ever want to try. Time doesn't exist here."

Then he saw to his left a jab going at him. He moved his head to dodge it but the fist hit his nose caused him to step back a bit. Klayton was now bleeding from his nose and the blood began to drip on the corpses. [18/20] He grabbed the guitar and began to play the rest of the chorus. Soudwaves projecting at different speeds and heights.

"Slip into a world where the we air we breath is mine. Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind. Come with me in to it and you what you will find. Time doesn't exist here," then in a metal scream, "We never die!" The last three words projected out big and loud for all to here.

OOC: I have no idea what I'm doing.

IC Toatapio Nuva (20/20)

I found myself surrounded by corpses, with a battle raging around me.

What did I sign up for...?

The guitarist guy screaming nearby startled me, so I decided to fire a laser beam at him from my staff.

OOC: So you decide for youself when you take damage or what?

OOC: Kind of, but you can't go no-selling every hit. Generally attacks tend to do 1 damage each, although some people take more damage from attacks which would logically do more damage. Drift Force Weapons automatically do 7 damage, you can't avoid that, even if you wouldn't logically get hit.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Another quick note on damage: I find being fast and loose with how much damage you take makes the game significantly more fun. After all, this is BIONIFIGHT, which is ostensibly more about ridiculous battles than it is about winning. *shurg*

IC: Portalfig

HP: 15/20

Portal saw his opponent sprinting for his other gun, so Portal did the obvious thing to do: He placed a portal in front of himself and another right behind Vox. An infinite bullet loop sounded pretty cool. 

He grinned, then waited to see what would happen.

Edited by Torgalpif

OOC: Wait a second, why would I just leave the gunaxe in your knee portal? That would leave my fighter with no 'normal' weapons if I left it in your knee. I mean I would have assumed I would take it with me, since you know super strength, pretty sure it wouldn't be hard at all to yank back out. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Well. Things were already going just swell for Zakaro, both his missile and his plasma shot had been countered and negated. That was disappointing. 

Also things and attacks and pain. Not much pain though. Zakaro did have the common sense to dodge. Unlike his naive past. 

(-1, 19/20)

This was confusing. This was chaos. This.. was basically Zakaro's favorite place to be.

Well, the violent side at least.

Without further rambling, Zakaro quickly choose his targets and backed off a bit more, staying out of the general fight to happily rain down missiles on Luroka and SV's fight, along with a few over at Portal and Voxumo's fight. Soon there would be explosions. 

Just the way Zakaro liked his fights.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Voxumo HP: 16/20

Well... He seems to be having fun

Voxumo rolled his eyes as he went to work reloading his boltikuns. He hoped that whole Portal was distracted with his infinite shots, that he could reload in peace.

OOC: Fun fact, I originally had a much longer post, but me in my infinite and sleep-deprived stupidity closed the tab this was in. I don't even know why I did, though I think I may have assumed i had already pressed enter.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Oh, man. That is rough.

IC: Portal

HP: 13/20

Portal watched the bullets flying forever for another brief moment, then decided to move the exit portal.

Right under Vox.

Portal was proud of his evil plan, then he was headmooned by a missile.

Portal went flying forwards, rolling down, down, down the mountain. Slowly he came to a stop, and glared up above to the creator of his pain, Zakaro. 

He shook his fist.

OOC: If the portal appeared underneath me, would that mean I would also be falling through it, as the bullet comes out it? At the moment i'm going to assume no but correct me if i am wrong.

IC: Voxumo HP: 16/20

Well ****

Voxumo watched as the portal vanished from where it had been, and before he even had time to register, he felt the bullet pierce his foot. He also watched as portal was struck by the missile Zakaro had sent at them. He was lucky enough to not be so close to the blast radius, and while Portal was likely confused or befuddled following the missile, he rushed the other fighter, attempting to dig his boltikuns into his back.

HP: 14/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: You would also go through it, but the way you did that was just fine. 

IC: Portalfig

HP: 13/20

Ahhhh he's coming for me.

Portal rolled sideways, trying to avoid any more axes penetrating his body. Thus he began rolling down the mountain again, bumping and bouncing down the side. 

"AHHHHHHH~"

IC 20

From above the corpse-ridden battlefield, a bright glow flared to life, a spark amidst the dark clouds. Blasting downwards like a comet, this ball of fire heralded the arrival of none other than Chro.

Flashy entrances are just so enjoyable.

Smashing into the corpses, Chro swiftly turned and launched back up into the air, hovering over the Heap, built of flame and smoke anew.

However, Chro's satisfaction with his entrance dwindled, as his dramatic entry overture was drowned out by some horrid screaming noises.

He turned towards the offensive "musician" at hand, and hurled a sphere of flame.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 18/20

ShadowVezon was knocked back by soundwaves, then slashed, and then bombed by missiles. It hurt. [HP: 16/20] With Luroka distracted by Zakaro, ShadowVezon got out of Zakaro's range, and lashed out with his whip at Caboose. He was hoping that Caboose would be too distracted by Chro to dodge the plasma whip.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (HP: 19/20)

As soon as Luroka and Portal had reacted to his attacks, Zakaro was backing up a bit more to maintain his defensive position. While Portal immediately got attacked by Vox, Luroka left his fight to come at the Varia-suit-replica clad Toa. Trying to evade the approaching blade, he rolls backwards and comes up to fire a plasma shot at Luroka from just out of the range of the other fighter's weapon, before launching himself forward to try and slam his heavily armored shoulder into Luroka's gut.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Unit [20/20]

Unit managed to repulsion-jump upwards in time to avoid the majority of the soundwaves, but one of the last few clipped him[19/20]. He landed, and proceeded to send a repulsion blast at the guitarist in addition the laser beam, fireball, and whip already coming his way.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 20

Chro swooped towards Caboose, though not low enough to be in range of SV's whip or the continuing sound blast. He thrust both palms towards Caboose and launched a barrage of fireballs towards him.

but their spirits

IC Ghidora131 (18/20)

The second pair of soundwaves were expected, thanks to the first. He leapt over the first one, and got whacked by the second. (17/20) He was too angry by the confusion. "Hold it! Everyone's attacking the Guitarist!"

He bolted forward, leapt in the air, and prepared to give a deadly downwards strike towards that noise maker Caboose.

Edited by ghidora131

IC: Makuta Luroka (19/20)

As Zakaro evades and fires a plasma bolt at me, I once again diffuse the heat, and am unscathed, but he slams me in the abdomen with his massive bowling ball shoulderpad (-1 18/20). However, just as he lifts me, I use my momentum and hook my blade around his body and try to perform a hook slice on his midsection.

bBhcfWO.png

"Hold it! Everyone's attacking the Guitarist!"

It's because his general manner of posting has recently become infuriating, for something very close to the reason that someone else's presence in the earlier rounds (including his physical appearance) was a tad bothersome

IC 20

Chro elected to disregard Caboose, as several other fighters seemed to be pressing that onslaught already.

He turned and flew towards Voxumo and Portal, hurling a blast of fire towards the general area of both of them.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OoC: Am I really that bad? Unless you're trying to refer my actions to that of a certain banned player then that's way too overboard. Honestly right now I'm juggling a post and homework right now, so here's what I have to say. If I miss some of your attacks, state so.

IC: Caboose [Celldweller] (18/20?)

Klayton had incoming attacks all over him. A plasma whip here, a fireball there, and several bullets headed towards him. He was starting to hate this gang up on him. He swung his guitar to swat the whip away and flipped up into the air to avoid the bullets. Though this didn't guarntee anything to avoid Chro's fireballs.

He gained some damage from him and fell to the death as he looked up at everyone. [16/20] As he did so, a beam of energy hit him as he launched a lound bass wave at the crowd's direction. [15/20] The latter then released a Ultrasonic Repulsion to force back anyone coming at him. "I'm out of here."

Klayton immediately ran to find some cover as he fired sonic charges at his hounding attackers.

HP: [15/20]

IC: Unit [19/20]

The guitarist started running off, a wise decision given the amount of people after him. Unit decided to let him go, and floated away. Looking around, he saw a large blast of fire being shot towards two other fighters, and cautiously drifted over to investigate.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC Ghidora131 (17/20)

The chaotic musician was quite powerful indeed. He had attacked everyone on the corpse heap, and in return, everyone attacked him. Retreating wasn't going to sound him out of this fight. Ghidora bolted forward, narrowly (and quite floppily) avoiding the oncoming sonic blasts. That last repulsion had cancelled out his midair down punch, and it wasn't going to happen again.

An ice wall formed in front of the musician. Ghidora raced to him, swinging his leg over his shoulders and bringing it down on Caboose's head.