BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Unit [10/5] [3/3]

Unit, knowing Portal's powers, had readied himself for an attack from any direction, and immediately released his repulsion blast on SV. The whip still grazed him slightly [9/10], but he had avoided the majority of the damage. Suddenly, he lashed out behind himself with a kick, still expecting Portal to appear at any moment.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon was unable to dodge the blast, due to being caught in the motion of whipping. [HP: 19/20] However, since Unit had made the mistake of defending an attack which, hopefully, shouldn't come, ShadowVezon had the opportunity to charge at Unit and swing a massive punch at him. This leaves Unit in a tough position. If he tries to dodge, he'll most likely ending up falling over due to still being in the motion of kicking backwards, which leaves ShadowVezon able to inflict some serious damage on him. If he doesn't dodge then, for comparison, it'd be like the Hulk was punching him. And that would hurt a lot.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (HP: 5/5) (Lives-3)

"Spooky Halloween Round! Great! Other than the fact that I'm stuck in this suit and can't be a decomposing zombie all that easily, this is going to be great!"

Zakaro grinned happily for a few seconds, not noticing or caring that nobody noticed or cared about him, either, nor that he was still wearing a helmet that kinda blocked facial expressions. 

Then he actually wised up and got to work. 

Taking a step back, he let his other undead comrades take the forefront while he raised his cannon and fired off a series of missiles almost directly upwards into the air, as if testing to make sure his weaponry still worked, and then pointed the barrel downwards and fired off a few more missiles at Voxumo, before launching a final plasma blast at Caboose and then beginning to charge up his weapon for a larger attack.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Thanks for the backup.

IC 18

Man do I hate zombies.
Chro dodged the shuriken. He turned and hurled a swathe of fire towards the collected enemies below the catwalk, following it up with blasts specifically targeted at Zakaro and Phoenix. He spun around and hurled a shadow bolt towards Unit.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Phoenix Zero (4/5, 3/3)

The undead fighter took no time at all to make a sphere of water around himself, negating Chro's fire and turning it to steam. Phoenix Zero then looked the other way, and shot a high-pressure stream of water, sending him up across the air to pursue Chro on top of the balcony.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Unit [9/5]

Unit decided to dodge. He hit the ground, rolled, and shot water at SV with the intent of blinding him for a second or two. Then suddenly fire was everywhere. Unit countered it with water, which had the side effect of obscuring him in a veil of steam. A shadow blast hit him[8/5], and he backed away, taking cover behind the wall of steam.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 18

Chro hurled one blast of shadow at Phoenix as he jumped upwards, attempting to knock the zombified fighter back to the ground; another to deter the approaching Rider; and a third thrown towards Unit's new steam cloud.

He created a shield of light around SV, Portal, and himself, so that they could regroup for just a moment.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Portalfig

HP: 18/20

Portal was knocked back by the Repulsion blast from Unit, but managed to stay on the catwalk. (-2) 

Some other things happened, then he saw a water blast heading for Unit. Portal created a redirection set of portals, taking it from coming towards them to right behind Unit. Maybe he would get lucky and deal some damage that way?

A hard-light shield came down around them, and Portal glanced over at his teammates. They needed to start taking out some of these guys, and fast.

IC: Unit [8/5] [3/3]

The water jet coming through the portals merely added to the steam, and Chro's second shadow bolt flew harmlessly past. Unit peeked out from the steam cloud, and saw SV, Chro, and Portal inside of a hard-light dome. He suddenly absorbed all of the steam into himself, and got ready to unleash a torrent of water as soon as the shield went down.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Phoenix Zero (4/5, 3/3)

The shadow bolt struck Phoenix Zero (3/5), but he was traveling so fast that the undead fighter simply kept traveling through the air after the attack struck. The once he was directly over the balcony, he dissipated the water stream, falling down to the ground while simultaneously throwing two more water shurikens at Chro, one before hitting the ground and the other after landing.

IC 17

After the water shurikens embedded themselves into the shield and slightly cracked its surface, Chro reformed the spot where they had struck.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Phoenix Zero (3/5, 3/3)

Seeing that fast, small shurikens would not break through Chro's barrier, Phoenix Zero began to charge water shurikens for two seconds at a time. The resulting shurikens were nearly as large as the undead fighter himself, and were sent spinning through the air, sure to strike his opponent's shield multiple times.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 5/5 - 3 Respawns left==-

Anna was knocked onto her back, and stood up with a growl, as the Master Hand was flung away for a moment... [Anna: 3/5] [Master Hand: ???/5]

Anna attempted to fling lightning bolts at the shield... However, it wasn't cracking.

"... GROAR!" Anna roared out, as a glowing 'star' appeared in the sky... And then flew down with a bright glow, aiming right for the shield... And then revealing itself to be a shooting star Master Hand, speeding right into the shield.

IC 17

"Staying grouped up is apparently a really bad idea," Chro yelled, just as the shield shattered from the combined attacks [16].

Before Chro could do anything else, Master Hand plummeted downwards, and he only barely dodged, falling off the catwalk in the process. He created jets of fire to slow his fall once more, and flew upwards to hover near the workshop ceiling, taking cover behind the giant automaton that loomed over the room (and creating a small hard-light platform on which to stand, so that he would not fall immediately if doused). Peeking out around one side of the juggernaut, Chro fired lasers towards Phoenix, Anna, Unit, then Luroka, and ducked back behind it.

but their spirits

OOC: We were on a catwalk?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20

ShadowVezon got hit by the water, but Chro's light shield allowed him to recover. ShadowVezon jumped off the catwalk, dodging Luroka's lunge, and stood in front of the juggernaut, to help Chro. "We should stick together. Alone, they can overwhelm us with their numbers." The giant waited, wary, for the zombies to make their next move. "Be careful, Chro. Don't take any unnecessary risks."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC 16
"In theory, yes... but it gives the horde a far easier target, but when we're divided, so is their attention and their combined power... which isn't to say I won't fight alongside you at all."
Chro swiftly moved forwards and created a light shield in front of SV to block Luroka's attack, then projected spikes from the front of it to repel the Makuta.

but their spirits

Where do I sign up?

You will have to wait for the next two rounds to end. Then you will be able to sign up for this.

IC: (4/5) (3/3)

I then reload the gun and fire off the whole clip again but at Shadow Vezon. I then fly back even more from the recoil.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 3/5 - Master Hand: 1/5 - 3 Respawns Left==-

Anna growled, and dodged out of the way of the laser blasts, noticing as Luroka made Chro move back into sight. Anna quickly fired off two lightning bolts at Chro; intentionally missing to trap him on either side, and to act as a distraction for the lightning bolt she called down from the sky.

Meanwhile, the Master Hand tried to quickly fire off at ShadowVezon, figuring that he would be a target to be taken on next.

IC: Unit [7/5] [3/3]

Unit blocked the laser with his axe. Then, seeing Chro focused on defending SV, he unleashed a powerful torrent of water directly at Chro. In addition to possibly knocking him off the platform, it would serve to conduct Anna's two missed shots back at him, and possibly supercharge the third.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Told you, SV. :/

Oh, missed Luroka's post. Uh, assume that I dodged you by falling to the ground after the other attacks...

IC 14

Chro picked himself up from the base of the Juggernaut. He shook off the remaining water, twitched with the remnants of Anna's electricity, and grumbled.

He transformed his lower legs and forearms into fire, and launched into the air towards the ceiling, getting as high as possible. He placed shields of light around himself, and began to rain lasers down on the assailants.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: (3/5)(3/3)

I take a hit from Chro's laser (Counter activates). I take a my rifle and reload, firing off the clip again at Chro.

OOC: I fixed up my other posts as I had 4/5 and randomly took damage and made it 3/5, but fixed that. I now have 3/5.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: Chro, weren't you near the ceiling? Surely Luroka's lunge would have missed anyway.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20

ShadowVezon got hit by Master Hand's finger bullet (I assume that's what was used on me), but lashed at the hand with the whip, while trying to draw the Hand into the laser rain. [HP: 18/20] "If we stay together, Chro, we can watch each other's backs."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh yeah... I made the shield in front of you, I was above you on a platform, and Luroka tried to attack me by lunging at you.

Doesn't matter much, the attack missed either way.

And no. Grouping up is a terrible tactic here. Look where it's gotten us so far. :P

Rider, I thought you weren't allowed to counter and attack in the same post?

but their spirits

IC: Phoenix Zero (3/5, 3/3)

Staying on top of the balcony, Phoenix Zero diverted his attention to Chro and ShadowVezon. The undead fighter repeatedly charged up water shurikens, and sent them hurtling in the direction of those two.

IC 14

Chro moved a shield of light to block the water, hoping that down below, SV would avoid them by other means.

He fired a laser blast towards Phoenix, attempting to disrupt the concentration necessary to attack repeatedly as he had been doing.

but their spirits