BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

I got a profile for ya...(NOTE: I am autistic, high functioning, but autistic. So, if any of this seems...weird or crazy, now you know why.

Name: Lord Daveros Dralvix of The Dark-Light

Appearance: A warrior, shrouded in shadowy armor...Wearing a mask of undeath(If thats allowed,if not, then that elemental energy boost mask thing. A powered one)...With twin lightsabers on the sides of the shadowy armor's waist...With eyes...THE COLOR OF BLOOD! Also: Bottom of the mask looks like a kakama, the top, a hau. Its my signature mask appearance combo. ALSO: The dude is basically makuta...But! with lightsabers, and he fights for the Light(ripped off of World of Warcraft for this thing!)

Weapons:  2 lightsabers gunblades. The lightsaber gunblades were all modified according to Kit Fisto parameters, which means, they work underwater.

Power: Has complete and total elemental control over twilight.

EDIT: Forgot final smash(if i can use one!) and decided power!

Final smash: Gaius Rector: The Gaius Rector can be used anywhere, and it utilizes the Gaius Force that is within Daveros to, when activated and Daveros punches the ground, send out a mountain-raising shockwave, which, after a second punch, topples the mountains immediately surrounding the target, dealing up to 8 damage, 2 for each mountain, with four mountains being immediately surrounding each target.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long shoulder-length wavy brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

Final Smash: Thunder Bolt Blade - After activating the power, a thunder-bolt shaped sword is summoned, and then swung twice at the opponent that is targeted, before slamming it down and unleashing a bolt of lightning on the opponent in question. In total, it does 9 damage to 1 opponent.

Approved!

I got a profile for ya...

Name: Daveros

Appearance: A warrior, shrouded in shadowy armor...Wearing a mask of undeath(If thats allowed,if not, then that elemental energy boost mask thing. A powered one)...With twin lightsabers on the sides of the shadowy armor's waist...With eyes...THE COLOR OF BLOOD! Also: Bottom of the mask looks like a kakama, the top, a hau. Its my signature mask appearance combo. ALSO: The dude is basicly makuta...But! with lightsabers, and he fights for the Light(ripped off of World of Warcraft for this thing!)

Weapons: A laser pistol, 2 lightsabers, and...Gimme a sec....OH! And a small grenade launcher that only shoots out flash grenades and has a bayonet. Pistol also has a bayonet. Also, there is a third lightsaber, a shoto lightsaber, which is, well, a dagger lightsaber. The lightsabers were all modified according to Kit Fisto parameters, which means, they work underwater.

Power: I'm split between control over the elemental fusion that is Twilight, elemental control over psionics, my own Dragon-ball attack, the Demon Ray, which works like the Kamehameha wave, a destructo disk, the ability to power my lightsabers, which I'm leaning towards a LOT, and the ability to raise and "control" an undead player. The player is in control though, and can do whatever he wants. Can you guys help me decide? Please?

Raising of the dead has been used previously, although players have been dying so rarely in this game that I wouldn't bother. I'd recommend the power of twilight, and remember that you need a final smash as well.

Name: Makuta Luroka
Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult 
this
Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.
Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Final Smash: Flash Freeze, Luroka activates the Kanohi Mataxa to funnel all the heat from one target and spread it into the arena, freezing the target, then skewers the target with his blade, dealing 9 points of damage

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Name: Chro

Appearance: This guy, minus the armblade.

Weapon: Defender Standard, protosteel model. Retractable light (as in not heavy, not hard-light) shield; when folded, forms a sort of armguard, and when unfolded, resembles a rectangular centurion shield, though rounder around the edges.

Drift Force Weapons: 1. Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too, which complements his shield effectively. 2. The Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu. These ancient and very shiny artifacts grant Chro control over ice as well as advanced agility and speed, plus the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round.

Power: Shaderunner. By walking into shadow (metaphorically - it doesn't really need to be dark), Chro accomplishes teleportation of himself, including his armaments. When teleporting, Chro is able to bring with him one player, or an unspecified but not unreasonable number of weaker enemies should an army be involved.

Final Smash: Shadow Hand. A giant claw of darkness erupts from Chro's chest; it crushes, grasps and absorbs three consecutive players, before basically regurgitating them. 3x3, or 5x3 damage. (Note that via Rhindon's abilities, Chro may use attacks which seem similar to this, though they do not truly carry the same power.)

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I got a profile for ya...(NOTE: I am autistic, high functioning, but autistic. So, if any of this seems...weird or crazy, now you know why.

Name: Lord Daveros Dralvix of The Dark-Light

Appearance: A warrior, shrouded in shadowy armor...Wearing a mask of undeath(If thats allowed,if not, then that elemental energy boost mask thing. A powered one)...With twin lightsabers on the sides of the shadowy armor's waist...With eyes...THE COLOR OF BLOOD! Also: Bottom of the mask looks like a kakama, the top, a hau. Its my signature mask appearance combo. ALSO: The dude is basically makuta...But! with lightsabers, and he fights for the Light(ripped off of World of Warcraft for this thing!)

Weapons: A laser pistol, 2 lightsabers, and...Gimme a sec....OH! And a small grenade launcher that only shoots out flash grenades and has a bayonet. Pistol also has a bayonet. Also, there is a third lightsaber, a shoto lightsaber, which is, well, a dagger lightsaber. The lightsabers were all modified according to Kit Fisto parameters, which means, they work underwater.

Power: Has complete and total elemental control over twilight, and take 3 separate forms, his normal, a Flame-dark, and a Dark-Light forms, with each form specializing in one special attack: NORMAL: Sword wall, when he stabs the ground, and a wall of swords similar to his, in every way, pop out of the ground and make a defensive barrier; FLAME-DARK: Burning Shadow Slash, which is a ranged attack; and finally, DARK-LIGHT form: Eclipse moon, which strengthens his twilight attacks, adding one damage point to the twilight attacks. Also, twilight attacks are like Khadaz Ikhav's and that king dude that had a bioniclekeyblades' attacks, you know, twilight spark, twilight timebomb, twilight crash, twilight firefly, twilight ember, twilight fang, stuff like that. Yeah, I know, it SEEMS overpowered. So, here is the nerf. Daveros can ONLY use this if he feels threatened enough. If he is not sufficiently threatened, his true power over twilight can NOT be accessed, and he can only use twilight spears, a twilight edge to his lightsabers blades, and a twilight force field. That seems about it...The form change is not exactly a power, it is like dragonball and frieza with his transformations. I just put it in power because, well, that's the closest it can get in the char database for this stuff.

EDIT: Forgot final smash(if i can use one!) and decided power!

Final smash: Gaius Rector: The Gaius Rector can be used anywhere, and it utilizes the Gaius Force that is within Daveros to, when activated and Daveros punches the ground, send out a mountain-raising shockwave, which, after a second punch, topples the mountains immediately surrounding the target, dealing up to 8 damage, 2 for each mountain, with four mountains being immediately surrounding each target.

Backstory: When Daveros was born, he was born to the lowest caste within his society, in his home dimension. He quickly surpassed all other kids in terms of skills, when he practiced with wooden swords with the others, he quickly defeated any and all that went against him. He became a knight, and then, became a Lord, with his own lands. An ancient scroll, that was known as the Dark-Light Scroll, granted him immortality. He rules his lands, crushing any who dared threaten it without losing his humanity, for thousands of years. He finally was defeated, and his lands, put under an old enemies families possession, became a place of fear and despair. He stayed, locked up in his own dungeon, for almost 3 thousand years. In the 1,001,296th year of his life, the 2296th year of his life, a final effort to give him back both freedom and his lands was done, and it succeeded. He had a son in the following year, and resigned from the leadership role. He read the Dark-Light Scroll's opposite, and lost MOST of his immortality. He can still not die completely, but, no longer can he heal from any and all injury immediately. He decided to learn a Gaius Force attack, and decided learning Gaius Rector would work best for him. He discovered, after practicing and getting ambushed, that he could suddenly take new forms. He practiced with each form, discovering he had new powers for each form. Limited powers, true, but differing powers none the less. He took to technology well, and made lightsabers, a laser gun, and stole a grenade launcher after traveling to another dimension after being shoved into a multi-verse portal, created by Vezon himself(Sorry, Shadowvezon, but it was too good an idea to pass up!). He heard of a deity that had gladiators like he had been, before becoming a knight and then a Lord. He decided to join in on the fun, as they always said in his home dimension, and that is where we start off at...

Another edit. I am nerfing the power, removing alternate final smash, and changing the last name, and finally, adding a little backstory to the character...also, i am adding a title to him.

You can only have one weapon and one power (or two powers and no weapons).

Name: Makuta Luroka

Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this

Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.

Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Final Smash: Flash Freeze, Luroka activates the Kanohi Mataxa to funnel all the heat from one target and spread it into the arena, freezing the target, then skewers the target with his blade, dealing 9 points of damage

Approved!

Name: Chro

Appearance: This guy, minus the armblade.

Weapon: Defender Standard, protosteel model. Retractable light (as in not heavy, not hard-light) shield; when folded, forms a sort of armguard, and when unfolded, resembles a rectangular centurion shield, though rounder around the edges.

Drift Force Weapons: 1. Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too, which complements his shield effectively. 2. The Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu. These ancient and very shiny artifacts grant Chro control over ice as well as advanced agility and speed, plus the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round.

Power: Shaderunner. By walking into shadow (metaphorically - it doesn't really need to be dark), Chro accomplishes teleportation of himself, including his armaments. When teleporting, Chro is able to bring with him one player, or an unspecified but not unreasonable number of weaker enemies should an army be involved.

Final Smash: Shadow Hand. A giant claw of darkness erupts from Chro's chest; it crushes, grasps and absorbs three consecutive players, before basically regurgitating them. 3x3, or 5x3 damage. (Note that via Rhindon's abilities, Chro may use attacks which seem similar to this, though they do not truly carry the same power.)

Approved!

TWO SPOTS LEFT!

Edited by Voltex Oblige

May I just say all these names for Final Smashes are DELIGHTFUL. I am sooo glad I decided to name mine.

Which one has the best name so far? The answer is obviously mine, but let's see what you guys have to say. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

May I just say all these names for Final Smashes are DELIGHTFUL. I am sooo glad I decided to name mine.

Which one has the best name so far? The answer is obviously mine, but let's see what you guys have to say. =P

obviously mine

duh

everything is better with monadotm

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm breaking my lpromise to take a break. I'm comig back in.

Name: Caboose

Apperance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/fc/84/3cfc84df0205ccfc75a60720d31fd2e4.jpg (Change the color to blue)

Weapon: Broad Sword

Power: State of Decay: Time speeds up anything that touches him to age faster than normal. (Similar to Voporak) The power does not affect him, but this means bullets can still hit him but in the end he'll get lead poisoning.

Final Smash: Infinity Grave - Goes into a beserker rage and slashes 10 times in a rapid session, and slams his sword down real hard onto the ground to cause a higher damage rating than the slashes. (Each slash is .5 while the downward strike costs 5)

Trying not to be too powerful.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I'm breaking my lpromise to take a break. I'm comig back in.

Name: Caboose

Apperance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/fc/84/3cfc84df0205ccfc75a60720d31fd2e4.jpg (Change the color to blue)

Weapon: Broad Sword

Power: State of Decay: Time speeds up anything that touches him to age faster than normal. (Similar to Voporak) The power does not affect him, but this means bullets can still hit him but in the end he'll get lead poisoning.

Final Smash: Infinity Grave - Goes into a beserker rage and slashes 10 times in a rapid session, and slams his sword down real hard onto the ground to cause a higher damage rating than the slashes. (Each slash is .5 while the downward strike costs 5)

Trying not to be too powerful.

Approved!

I modified my profile: final smash does 50% damage

Not possible. It needs to distribute damage in one of the three ways outlined in the first post.

9 Damage to single target it is

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I've improved the sign-up profile, now that I've got time to do it in. Added more description for my appearance, and named the final smash.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Flare, you do realize destroying weapons of others is a no no, right? Also, at what rate does the aging even work? I'm still really iffy on this power of yours, seems like anyone without a projectile would be hitting an 'I lose' button by engaging you.

• Upvote 2

It is, because it does not deal automatic damage - it just gets rid of your equipment if you hit him with it. It's a very specific weakness to ranged non-physical attacks, but it's a weakness nonetheless.

but their spirits

The very fact it gets rid of equipment is what's wrong with that power though. Remember when Voxumo tried to justify being able to TAKE CONTROL OF MY CHARACTER'S SABER? Similar principle, you just..... Don't get rid of someone's primary way of fighting.

Plus, his character is a hard counter to anyone without a projectile. I find that detrimental to having fun for those affected.

One big question...

Where, exactly, in the rules does it say that weapons can't be broken? After all, Zakaro's had his streetpole destroyed how many times now?

/EDIT: There's like 14 players. If one is a hard counter to you, go fight someone else. You don't see anyone else complaining about how projectile users are a hard-counter to melee users.

Edited by An/A Blade

JiMing - You're definitely right that it's overpowered in terms of item manipulation. Luroka got shut down when trying to magnetize other people's weapons, I think. I wasn't trying to say that it should be allowed as it stands, just that it's not as bad as Rider's.
Blade - Well, it doesn't. But many people rely on their weapons for effective combat and would find Caboose's about as unfair as a power that nullifies your power when you attack.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

You also forgot that Zakaro specifically noted his weapon as breakable.

What's even worse about Flare's power that makes it such a bad thing that he's a hard counter is that a great majority of the fighting in this game is hand to hand. Which you can't do to Caboose at all without dying. Therefore the only option is to run away and spam projectiles, which isn't very riveting. Since this game is all about having fun and being ridiculous...

Also, projectile users have an ADVANTAGE over melee users, but it's nowhere near a hard counter. If that were always the case, how would Meta Knight have blazed to the top spot of the Brawl tier list as a purely melee fighter? Also, Bowser's a really freaking good character in SSB4, and his only projectile is that Flame Breath that's not really useful against a competent opponent. Point being, melee users have ways to circumvent their disadvantage. Against Flare's powers.... You can't get around it. A battle with him is either incredibly lopsided in his favor, or yours, making for extremely binary gameplay.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Because Bionifight isn't freaking Smash Bros, despite this update. It's way easier to pull off projectile spam here, and actually pull it off. Partly because there's, you know, a third dimension.

Also, I haven't been using my sword much for the last little while, because it hasn't been needed, just to point out.

Also, pretty sure that things like Rocks and such are littered across the arena usually, or you could break a wall and then get rubble, or so on; which can then be used against the guy.

Plus, he pretty much kills himself by aging bullets, soooo...

A third dimension also lets you, you know, DODGE projectiles and hide behind cover. Use the environment to your advantage. Just as projectile users can more easily spam projectiles, others have more options for avoiding it. Or if you're burly enough, take the projectile but still manage to punch the other guy in the face. 

Still, I still see this game as primarily rushdown. Because that's just the funnest way to play. In a game that's supposed to be about having fun. Rock throwing isn't that fun a way to play either, and in fact is mind numbingly dull. 

Okay, he has a weakness to bullets. I still see fighting against Flare to be too binary. It's all or nothing, and the outcome of a fight can be determined from the very beginning... Which I think defeats the purpose of having one in the first place. Because it's a matter of circumstances, not skill.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

A third dimension also lets you, you know, DODGE projectiles and hide behind cover. Use the environment to your advantage. Just as projectile users can more easily spam projectiles, others have more options for avoiding it. Or if you're burly enough, take the projectile but still manage to punch the other guy in the face. 

Still, I still see this game as primarily rushdown. Because that's just the funnest way to play. In a game that's supposed to be about having fun. Rock throwing isn't that fun a way to play either, and in fact is mind numbingly dull. 

Okay, he has a weakness to bullets. I still see fighting against Flare to be too binary. It's all or nothing, and the outcome of a fight can be determined from the very beginning... Which I think defeats the purpose of having one in the first place. Because it's a matter of circumstances, not skill.

Hear, hear! Had to say that...But pheonix is right, people. It IS a matter of circumstances, and not skill. But skill, however, is a great help for melee warriors, paladins, or my hunter on warcraft, who does NOT have a ranged weapon...Yes, i made my hunter a tank. Deal with it, if you know what the karz i am talking about.