BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Unit [13/20]

Bohrok suddenly swarmed Unit. He tried to repel them, but there were too many, too fast to avoid taking damage. Seeing Portal go through a portal to the summoner of the army, SV, Unit decided to follow, charging up repulsion energy as he did so.

E: OOC: Zakaro was at 15 health from the Bohrok. The -1 was from the kick.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Time to drop the Hand. Who's ready to fight a shadow clone of Blade? NOBODY IS! HE'S DEAD

IC 14

Chro hurled a series of ice spears towards the Master Hand, strafing to avoid the lightning blasts that were sure to follow him.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: nomnomonom

IC:Portalfig

HP: 3/20

Portal smiled as he was overtaken by Bohrok again. (-3)

"Silly SV," He stated. "You've walked right into my trap."

He saw the punch coming towards him, and he raised his sheild accordingly. Then his arm went flying away. (-3)

"Fish." Portal said. "I forgot what my plan even was. I don't think I planned this good."

Might as well go out with a bang.

Portal created a portal right behind the superstrong beast in front of him, with the other one coming out a great distance above the top of the Corpse Heap. He jumped forward, hoping to startle SV into the portal. The rest, as they say, would be gravity.

The bigger they are,

the HARDER THEY FALL.

OOC: When Blade died, did Master Hand go with?

OOC: I would assume so, but not 100% sure

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Yeah, I know. I didn't include it in my damage calc because of the Health Update,I took my health from there and removed the damage you did. The stat I grabbed already had the Bohrok damage, so that's how that happened. :P

IC: Zakaro (HP: 14/20)

Alright. Luroka was going to continue with his charging tactics, Zakaro could work with this. 

Casting a glance behind him, Zakaro gave a slight grin before backing up in a semi-circle, still charging his shot. As Luroka approached, he finally fired it off, aimed at the black and silver fighter's feet, before instantly pointing his cannon upwards and firing at Luroka's current location, whether he had dodged or just removed the heat from the projectile yet again.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 14/20)

Zakaro smirked. Of course, Luroka couldn't see if, being hidden under the helmet and all, but Zakaro smirked nonetheless. 

Instantly dropping to a knee, Zakaro twisted to a side and slapped his palms around the heated sword before grasping it, and with Luroka's momentum Zakaro became the fulcrum to send either just his opponent's sword, or Luroka himself, over the edge of a rather steep cliff on the Heap.  (-1, 13/20)

If Luroka decided to just let go of his sword, Zakaro would then punch upwards into his opponent's likely exposed gut. 

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Ah, getting my eyes worked on soon...

IC: Ghidora131 (14/20)

Ghidora's attack was met by a sonic discharge (13/20) and flipped him backwards. He straightened himself, and barely avoided a sphere of sonic energy. It rippled through the corpses and blew a few of them apart. A few blasts came near him, but nothing collided.

Watching Caboose run, Ghidora decided to leave him for now, and saw Zakaro fighting Luroka near a small cliff of corpses. He bolted towards Zakaro, keeping silence as he ran, and as Luroka's sword was being flipped, Ghidora cocked his hand back, and let out a punch which would leave ice spikes in its wake.

IC: Voxumo HP: 11/20

Voxumo really hated how long his airtime has been, but he was not going to turn back now as he waited for his jump attack to eventually land on shadow blaze, unless they dodged or something, not that they even knew he was coming with chro distracting them. However as he waited to land, he was attacked by some mid-air bohrok and cursed that a player would actually summon an army.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 15/20

Giant, hulking brutes smarter than they look are hard to startle, and ShadowVezon ducked to the side, so that Portal would go flying through the portal without him. Then Unit threw a spanner into that plan by shooting him point-blank, causing ShadowVezon to go through anyway. [HP: 14/20] ShadowVezon tumbles through the portal, beginning his fall towards the Corpse Heap. ShadowVezon stretches out his limbs, to increase the wind resistance pushing against him and slow him down. Think of how a parachute works. He'll still fall, but Portal will crash into the ground first, leaving ShadowVezon to land on top of him, and ensure his demise.

OOC: Lucky you, Portal, if it wasn't for Unit your plan might have failed. That was definitely one of the best plans I've seen so far though, so I commend you for your smart thinking.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Yep. Thanks again, Unit. =P

Oh, I'll fight you, Chro. ;)

=P

IC: Portalfig

HP: -7/20

Portal found himself stumbling through the portal, but without an SV to have an epic mid-air fight with. 

At first he panicked, seeing the top of the corpse heap so far below. He still needed to go out with a bang, though. It couldn't end like this!

He continued to fall from the great height, searching for something to do. Finally, he saw it. Chro, standing by himself.

Guess who is flying now. Portal thought with a grimace.

He placed a portal beneath him, then the other one up in the air again. As he went through, he rotated his body so he was as aerodynamic as possible, arm outstretched.

He began to fall faster and faster, and right before he went through the lower portal he moved the other one. This time, about 10 feet behind Chro, facing him. 

He closed his eyes, and he flew through, moving at the speed of gravity itself. Last thing he knew was a nasty crunch, and Portal was no more. He would never even know if his airstrike punch worked. (-10)

OOC: dang that hurttt haha.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20

ShadowVezon had been steadily trying to manoeuvre himself so that he would land on-top of Luroka. He crashed into the ground... just in front of Luroka, smashing through his ice shield in the process, as well as creating a massive hole in the ground. [HP: 8/20] He hadn't quite made it into the position he wanted. Slowly, the giant got to his feet, wounded but still able to fight.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You can't punch fire, Portal. ;)

IC 13

Chro felt a strange sensation as Portal's fist passed through him at high speed.

He turned to the dimensional door that the late Portal had created, and into it he hurled a flurry of ice spears.

but their spirits

GM IC

Zakaro ducked underneath a squad of Bohrok and cursed ShadowVezon for beating him to the chase - nonetheless, knowing that there were still four armies waiting to be summoned, Zakaro stood as tall as he could atop the Corpse Heap, bellowing to the skies: "I NEED AN ARMY RIGHT NOW PLEASE!"

Voltex appeared once more with two RNGs hovering behind him. The first spun, landing on the number "3"... and a legion of Business Drones loyal to Zakaro appeared on the battlefield, dealing two damage to every other fighter before engaging several Bohrok in battle. Voltex reminded Zakaro that he could still disable the powers of two other players for 24 hours as the other RNG began to spin... it landed on "9", and JiMing was dragged into the heap and slain.

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - 10/20

2. Voxumo - 9/20
3. Blade - KO (Respawn Possible)
4. Shadow Blaze - 13/20
5. Chro - 11/20
6. ShadowVezon - 6/20
7. Rider of Kikinalo - KO (Respawn Possible)
8. Zakaro - 15/20
9. JiMing - KO (Respawn Possible)

10. Captain Caboose - 10/20

11. Unit#phntk#1 - 11/20

12. Portalfig - KO (Respawn Possible)

13. Toatapio Nuva - 12/20 >> Penalty 

14. Ghidora131 - 12/20

A reminder that after you have died once, you may respawn with 5 health.

Also a reminder that when I post a health update, you should be using the updated health I provide for you. If you haven't taken damage yet... it's Wednesday. Come on.

Edited by Voltex

You can damage me... just not with most normal melee attacks. Lightning, water, vacuum, and whatever the heck Luroka does are particularly effective. Generic energy attacks like Voxumo's work too.

IC 11

In search of a new target, Chro flew towards Ghidora. From long range, he hurled a blast of fire.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 15/20)

As Luroka instantly recovered, Zakaro attempted to scramble backwards, which brought him right into Ghidora's punch. (-1, 14/20)

Rolling to a side, he debated with himself for a second before nodding and charging past Luroka, allowing a few blows to get through just to get away and get distance between the two once more. (-1, 13/20)

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Zakaro glanced around the battlefield and then pointed outwards at Luroka and Chro, snapping his fingers. 

"Power Down."

Even as the disabling occurred, Zakaro gave a quick order and 25 Business Drones stopped fighting the Bohrok to instead point themselves at Ghidora, aiming to slow him down while Zakaro could fight with Luroka. 

"Let's go, shadow-boy," Zakaro taunted, just before firing off a volley of plasma blasts at his opponent.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Unit [11/20]

Upon seeing Chro get his powers sapped, Unit started levitating, and flew over to him, readying his battleaxe.

OOC: I'm assuming Chro immediately turned back to normal when his powers were drained. If he just lost the ability to switch between forms and is still on fire, disregard this post.

E: fixed my HP

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

UNIT HOW THE HECK ARE YOU AT 20 HP

IC 11

Chro was suddenly not fire.

Uh oh.

He swiftly created a slide of ice to ease his fall, thankful for the Golden Weapons he carried.

At the same time, he launched a series of ice spears towards Zakaro from afar, not so much with the intent of hitting him as to convey his anger over being targeted despite having attacked basically everyone except Zakaro.

However, Chro saw Unit approaching through the air. He readied his shield, and created a swirling vortex of ice spikes around himself, prepared to cryokinetically attack his enemy.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC Ghidora131 (12/20)

Well, there you go. Ghidora was blocked off by business drones, and unable to reach Zakaro. He was about to break for it, when Chro's fireball came right at him. He rolled, and the fireball came right on the business drones, heating them up significantly. Just as he thought he was safe, the plasma blast volley knocked him off his feet. (11/20) He quickly scrambled up, infuriated, actually realizing (for the first time) that this WAS a battle to the death.

He decided to do something new, and made a massive wall of solid ice. Flinging it forward, he ran behind it, and as it came down, he lunged himself at akaro's midsection, intending to split him in two.

Someone really has it out for me

IC 11

Chro raised his shield and deflected all the ice spikes. Knowing that projectile attacks would be most ineffective, Chro mentally reached out to the feet of Unit's new Enforcer and created two large spikes of ice sprouting from the ground, attempting to bind them to the Enforcer's feet to slow it down.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits