OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

Although Lewa's mask looks the least like its original counterpart I love how it looks, the segmenting especially. It makes it look like it folds down over the face. I really, really like that look.

Edited by ToaDraco

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

Anyone else feel like Lewas new mask looks rather reptilian? Not that that's a bad thing. :)

To me, it kind of looks like a cross between Matau Hordika's headpiece and Iron Man's face plate. Though I also get a 'lizard' vibe from looking at the mask, so I guess I sort of see a reptilian look to it. 

I, for one, gladly welcome our new reptilian overlords.

• Upvote 3

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

It makes him look like he's a pilot of... something. Possibly himself.

What if all the new Toa are Exo-Toa being piloted by their original counterparts?

Actually, I bet all of the beings in Gen2 are just robots controlled by Nuparu, since he got bored one day. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Anyone else feel like Lewas new mask looks rather reptilian? Not that that's a bad thing. :)

Not so much reptilian as porcine. His mask's appearance was a bit of shock, but I like it. It lends to the tropical vibe.

Though, what with its green hue, and Furno 3.0's helmet, you've got something of an Angry Birds... Thing. :P

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I don't see any thing pig like about it, that gos to the Kaukau Nuva. With its pignosed look.

I can see why everyone says that, but it looks more amphibian or reptilian to me.

But as for the new Miru, I think it's the snout, combined with the eyes, the ear-like protrusions,  and the oddly skull-shaped nature of the mask, that suggest a pig to me.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Best thing since Lewa - Taster of Jungle. Edited by Toa Green Ninja

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Now , it may just be me, but I think that the Jungle Mask looks like all of the Miru's combined into one. The overall shape reminds me of the 01, the eyes 02, and the vents 08.

• Upvote 2

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

Now , it may just be me, but I think that the Jungle Mask looks like all of the Miru's combined into one. The overall shape reminds me of the 01, the eyes 02, and the vents 08.

You've got a good point. I didn't notice the vents' relations to the '08 one until just now. 

I don't think it looks very reptilian, but I can see why some people think that. It does have a scaly look to it, but not quite as much as a lizard or a dragon IMO.  

bZpOwEr

No minecraft memes are more alive than ever.

That game was so 2012, I hope the new bionicle can avoid the dead fad that was gangnam style.

Minecraft is the biggest game statement since Halo Combat Evolved.

Yes, gaugnum style is annoying.

You don't want to get into a Halo discussion with me, unless you have all night :)

On-topic, is Gali a female in Gen 2?

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

That game was so 2012, I hope the new bionicle can avoid the dead fad that was gangnam style.

You don't want to get into a Halo discussion with me, unless you have all night :)

Yes she is.

Eh I don't see as much of it anymore, IMO it's losing it's fad status. 

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

You like halo too?

I hope she is, other wise g2 Gali is a very womanish male.

Just got back from TRU and couldn't help but notice the mountains of shipping boxes from LEGO on top of the shelves that weren't there last week... I do so wonder (read: hope) what could be in there. :)

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'd like to let everyone know that you can now preorder all of the sets on Amazon!

You like halo too?

I hope she is, other wise g2 Gali is a very womanish male.

She is. So says her character bio, and the BIONICLE team.

Edited by Toa Green Ninja

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com