Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I run you over with a bus.

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

You break the rules of the game by allowing Smoke Monster to have the mask. Due to this, your lifeforce is torn out of your body via an extremely painful process that takes way too long to complete, and once that's done, your fading mind is forced into the mask where it is preserved for all eternity, while for ever tormented and in pain.

And then I take the mask. My mask.

You break the rules of the game by allowing Smoke Monster to have the mask. Due to this, your lifeforce is torn out of your body via an extremely painful process that takes way too long to complete, and once that's done, your fading mind is forced into the mask where it is preserved for all eternity, while for ever tormented and in pain.

And then I take the mask. My mask.

So what you're saying is that I am the mask forever and since I own myself I have won the game for all time?

Anyway's I'll inject myself with anaesthetic for the pain.

My mask ... foreverrrrr!

Edited by The Invisible Noob

You have no means of injecting yourself with anesthetics. And you don't own the mask. The mask owns you. And since I just cut Smoke Monster's head off, the mask belongs to me now, and by extension of that, so do you, constantly suffering in torment and pain.

My mask.

And you don't own the mask. The mask owns you. 

So what yer implying is that the mask has it's own will, which means we're sort of enslaving it.

Me the second takes over as primary me. Then I bomb your location to the grond, steal the mask and take it to Voya-nui where sentient masks have rights. However since the game requires that the mask be mine in some form, I arrange to get married to it.

My mask ... till death do us part.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I am the mask. Yes, I now literally own the mental shards of the first you, and I also file for a divorce. Luckily, I too have a second me that comes to pick me up, and on our way off the island, we bomb it clean. I then empty the mask of any consciousness, and in the process, cease to be the mask. But I'm still me, and at this very moment, the mask belongs to me.

My mask.