Headcanon: Hero Factory Helmets as Kanohi?

Archon~

So do any of you have any headcanons regarding hero factory helmets/masks and Kanohi in the Bionicle Universe?

For example, I consider (and use when MOCing) Stringer's helmet as a Noble or Inirganic version of the Kadin, and Furno's mask as a Noble or Inorganic Calix. I also see Stormer's mask as the mask of growth, and Breez's mask as the mask of Rahi Control.

So do you have any ideas?

• Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Well with Surge's Helmet I think of it as the Mask of Possibilities (Mostly as a Noble Kanohi).

Thornraxx's head fits great as the Mask of Mutation because it look like it fit the Mutation look for the mask along with Toxic Reapa's head. I do think breez's helmet fit as the mask of Rahi Control.

Stringer's helmet I agree and disagree, it do fit as a Noble Kadin but I think it may fit more as the Kanohi Garai.

Rocka's helmet I just think of it as another version of the Akaku, along with Evo's helmet as Noble Sanok.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I don't really headcanon it because my ideal mask designs are simpler and fit in better as Bionicle masks. A lot of the HF helmets have headgear such as mic's and ear pieces, so they don't really strike me as "masks." There are some though, like Breez's brain attack helm that could pass for a mask design, though I still would rather stick to one's that fit better design wise.

I've made my own mask powers for the 1.0 helms that stay pretty consistent within my head canons. 

Furno = Kanohi Mehh, Mask of Average. Allows the user to perform at the average physical condition of their species.

Stomer = Kanohi Notahoo, Mask of Pariah. Allows the user to give the perception that he is awesome to others. 

Breeze = Kanohi Uahbugh, Mask of Insects form. Makes you look like an insect.

Surge = Kanohi Blunofemayl, Mask of Men. Turns you male. 

Bulk = Kanohi Wynobroun, Mask of Silver. Turns everything around you silver.

Stringer = Kanohi Sekundbulc, Mask of Redundancy. Ability to create more copies of the mask of redundancy. 

Edited by Prime Axiom

So do any of you have any headcanons regarding hero factory helmets/masks and Kanohi in the Bionicle Universe?

For example, I consider (and use when MOCing) Stringer's helmet as a Noble or Inirganic version of the Kadin, and Furno's mask as a Noble or Inorganic Calix. I also see Stormer's mask as the mask of growth, and Breez's mask as the mask of Rahi Control.

So do you have any ideas?

Now accepting that headcanon for Breez's helmet. :P

Well with Surge's Helmet I think of it as the Mask of Possibilities (Mostly as a Noble Kanohi).

Thornraxx's head fits great as the Mask of Mutation because it look like it fit the Mutation look for the mask along with Toxic Reapa's head. I do think breez's helmet fit as the mask of Rahi Control.

Stringer's helmet I agree and disagree, it do fit as a Noble Kadin but I think it may fit more as the Kanohi Garai.

Rocka's helmet I just think of it as another version of the Akaku, along with Evo's helmet as Noble Sanok.

I thought Surge's helmet (especially the 2013 Brain Attack version) looked like the Mask of Possibilities, too. And I think Rocka's helmet is some form of the Akaku as well. But Evo's helmet looks more like a futuristic version of the Kakama to me.

i remember responding a topic just like this so i'm just gonna recycle that post

4652148.jpg

Kanohi Evo, Mask of Infanticide

Now that is just wrong. :bored: That isn't even funny. At all. As i said above, I think Evo's helmet looks like a futuristic Kakama.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

i remember responding a topic just like this so i'm just gonna recycle that post

4652148.jpg

Now that is just wrong. :bored: That isn't even funny. At all. As i said above, I think Evo's helmet looks like a futuristic Kakama.

The joke is, in breakout, Evo literally suggested the Infanticide of Toxic reapa's offspring, but it was rejected because the offspring might attack. :P

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

I've made my own mask powers for the 1.0 helms that stay pretty consistent within my head canons. 

Furno = Kanohi Mehh, Mask of Average. Allows the user to perform at the average physical condition of their species.

Stomer = Kanohi Notahoo, Mask of Pariah. Allows the user to give the perception that he is awesome to others. 

Stringer = Kanohi Sekundbulc, Mask of Redundancy. Ability to create more copies of the mask of redundancy. 

Alright, those mask are the weirdest mask I have ever hear of all time...          ever...       especially Surge's as Kanohi Blunofemayl.

I'm be over here making my own story with the Xilond and the Kaishekk.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

4652148.jpg

The joke is, in breakout, Evo literally suggested the Infanticide of Toxic reapa's offspring, but it was rejected because the offspring might attack. :P

Oh, so that's where the joke comes from. I always thought that was fine because Toxic Reapa's species were apparently evil spider things. (They were spider-things in the Breakout game) I thought they were like evil insects that you kill with bug spray. I never thought of them as... babies. Still, I don't like the joke. But yeah. Never thought about the scene in that way... it makes you feel kinda sorry for Toxic Reapa... until you realize that him & his relatives are all evil. :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Alright, those mask are the weirdest mask I have ever hear of all time...          ever...       especially Surge's as Kanohi Blunofemayl.

I'm be over here making my own story with the Xilond and the Kaishekk.

Did you not get the puns? No Tahu? Eww a bug? Why no brown? Second bulk? :P Surges was "Blue no female", a pun on how the blue guys were always female. 

Edited by Prime Axiom
  • Upvote 1

it makes you feel kinda sorry for Toxic Reapa... until you realize that him & his relatives are all evil. :P

Don't know where you got that info from, seeing as nobody in Hero Factory ever calls his species evil, just deadly. Snakes are deadly, but not evil. Plus there's something strange about the idea of an entire species being born evil...

it makes you feel kinda sorry for Toxic Reapa... until you realize that him & his relatives are all evil. :P

Don't know where you got that info from, seeing as nobody in Hero Factory ever calls his species evil, just deadly. Snakes are deadly, but not evil. Plus there's something strange about the idea of an entire species being born evil...

They're potrayed as spider things that attack you in the Breakout game... and there's something strange about Toxic Reapa even having a species at all, since most HF characters are robots. Maybe he's a Bionicle. I just have a hard time seeing those little things with Toxic Reapa heads as being friendly in any sort of way. Hang on... if Toxic Reapa's species are potrayed as spider-like things with Toxic Reapa heads in the Breakout game... how... what... Toxic Reapa doesn't look anything like a spider thing. Whatever... none of that makes sense anyway. This reminds me of when the heroes were shooting at the support vines/webs/whatever of the Queen Beast's nest. I've just always thought of Toxic Reapa & his relatives as evil monster-things you're supposed to attack. Same for the IFB beasts. Though it's still annoying that IFB ended not with Breez's peace attempts being successful, but with all the Beasts getting smashed because a Jumper stepped on a weapon. :( (Better stop this conversation... getting off-topic.)

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

I mean the Makuta were kind of "born" evil... :P

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

***Toa Kyraan***

This is nothing new for hero f.ctory. There that one time where the "heroes" went underground, and were about to get a truce with the enemies by threatening their young. Then some goof dropped his gun and ended up blasting the nest, and they ended up committing genocide on their species.  

Edited by Prime Axiom

This is nothing new for hero f.ctory. There that one time where the "heroes" went underground, and were about to get a truce with the enemies by threatening their young. Then some goof dropped his gun and ended up blasting the nest, and they ended up committing genocide on their species.  

The heroes didn't drop their weapons. The heroes laid down their weapons as a sign of peace and then a jumper stepped on the blaster and caused it to fire. :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

To start, I always thought the Xplode mask would make a great face for a Skakdi.

I believe this was said earlier, but I think the mics and cameras make the helmets look less like masks, but some of the villain helmets fit as masks to me, like Core Hunter or (ugh) Splitface. Anyone here think the 2013 hero helmets could be used for masks?

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

To start, I always thought the Xplode mask would make a great face for a Skakdi.

I believe this was said earlier, but I think the mics and cameras make the helmets look less like masks, but some of the villain helmets fit as masks to me, like Core Hunter or (ugh) Splitface. Anyone here think the 2013 hero helmets could be used for masks?

Yes, the 2013 HF helmets (without the visors) make great masks. Surge's looks like the Mask of Possibilities.

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Mask of Redundancy. Ability to create more copies of the mask of redundancy. 

gotta admit, this mental image made me chuckle.

as for the topic, hmmm, i could see some. but overall the masks in HF were much more heavily angularized and greebled to give them the robot-cop look. so for kanohi, they kinda look odd. o:

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Xplode's face kind of reminds me of the mask of biomechanics... Other than being a fire skakdi's face :P

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***