Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Need to make edits to make this make sense.

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

"Thanks!"

He stashed his arrow back in his quiver.

"You can't miss him, he's at the dorms."

He turned to Deadeye.

"First off all, you don't have matches to start a fire, and second, people have said that they already saw one Rahkshi that threw the match and ran off."

IC: Toxin/Infirmary

Arriving at the infirmary, he saw Fang and Omega lying on some beds, and...a crazy guy getting beaten by Revenge.

IC: Toxin and Bullseye/Infirmary

Bullseye explained to him everything except for the fact that Fang and Omega both became level 3 together. He winked to Omega.

Toxin saw the wink, but didn't suspect anything of it. He decided to stick around and head back to the library.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Hoto - Refectory

Hoto hugged Kat back, trying to be gentle in case she was hurt more than she confessed. "It's good to see you too. I'm glad you're okay."

As she pulled away, she turned back to Jayar and Era. "Oh, I also met some other Rahks while you were gone! This is Jayar, I was helping him learn echolocation, and he helped me with the assignment! And this is Era." She leaned in and whispered to avoid offending her. "She's blind too, but she's still figuring it out."

She bounced back with a big grin. "And this is Kat! She's been helping me out pretty much since I got here! I guess we're off to the Infirmary, if you want to come!"

IC: Root - Infirmary

Root gave the Rahkshi a suspicious glare. Heroes never caught the wrong villain, and he sounded like he was hiding something. But justice called elsewhere, and Root ran off in glorious pursuit of it!

OOC: You know guys, it's common courtesy to wait for other players before launching into a huge three page fight scene. Xara was the one who kicked open the door, but suddenly there's six other people in the room all fighting, without any of you waiting for her. Also, my understanding was that these dorm rooms are big enough to accommodate only one person, so I don't see how all of these extra characters have any room to maneuver whatsoever. 

IC: Xara - Torch's Dorm Room.

If all of these idiots were going to be disrespectful enough to just ignore her when she'd specifically said that she the pyromaniac was hers to deal with, then they were probably getting exactly what they deserved right now. With barely any room to move, they'd cut each other to pieces, leaving her to pull whatever was left of the pyro out of the resulting mess. She took a few steps back, drawing her swords, ready to cut down anyone who tried leaving the dorm room. 

IC: Era - Refectory. 

"I might be blind, but my ears work just fine," Era said to Hoto. There was humour in her voice, no anger. "Pleased to meet you too, Kat." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Refectory

Hoto grinned sheepishly. "Sorry. So, if you're ready to go, we're going to visit Fang. I'm sure you've heard of him. Well, he happens to be my 'sibling.'"

She was starting to get used to his reputation, though she hadn't seen his notorious anger... yet.

IC: Era - Refectory.

"Fang?" Era thought back, "He came to the library to talk to Exxan earlier. Something about being level three?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Snake/Outside dorm)

Snake was burnt. Badly. He was lying on the floor.

IC: (Wraith/Infirmary)

Kick stumbled into the Infirmary, clutching his burnt hand.

"Plasma..." He managed...well, actually "he" could manage a lot more, but it was always good to keep acting.

OOC: Not gonna do another Torch post until some more people have had a chance to post...

Kathok

IC: Jayar / The Refectory

Ah yes, Fang. Jayar did indeed know of Fang. He was known to be rebellious, cold... and a moralist. Phogen's most famous opposistion. Jayar had been waiting for the right time to talk to him, and here it was. If there was anyone who could introduce him to Fang, it was his sister. And now he was Level 3? There was hope for the triumph of good in this school yet.

Jayar finished his meal with a final, unenjoyable bite. "I have indeed heard of him. Your brother is almost as famous as Phogen. I look forward to meeting him."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hoto - Refectory

"Yeah, Exxan's a level three, I guess. I don't know why Fang would talk to him about that..." 

Could he be? Fang is a level three?

"I guess we can ask him when we get there. Come on then!" Hoto took off at full speed, then slowed down a bit as she left the Refectory. Why couldn't everyone just walk faster? She was glad everyone seemed as eager to see him as she was, even Era, who seemed to know Exxan well.

IC: Era - Hallways.

Abandoning her tasteless excuse for food, Era took off after Hoto. She kept one hand braced agaisnt the nearest wall, and used her sonic powers to track the sound of Hoto running on ahead. By following the sound waves and reading them the same way she would normally read her own sonic echolocation pulses, she could tell how far ahead Hoto was, and detect any obstacles between the two of them. It was a lot easier than trying to find her own way. 

"So... you and Fang...?" Era let the question trail off. 

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"Yeah, we were hatched from the same Makuta," she called back to Era. "I helped him out, he helped me. He doesn't really like to talk about it, though. I hadn't seen him for a while before I got here, and all of the sudden, he's the talk of the school!"

IC: Era - Hallway.

"For all the wrong reasons, by the sound of it," Era said tonelessly. Fang had quite a reputation... for shouting.

IC: Jayar / Refectory-->Hallways

Hoto burst into a run, and Jayar leapt from his seat at the table to keep up with her. "For good reason. He stood up-" Jayar remembered that Hoto didn't think badly of Exxan or Phogen and modified the sentence, "- against Exxan on the Mainland. A lot of people admire that. A lot of others hate it. That's the sort of combination that brings fame." He kept pace with his speedy blind friend. "It's hardly fair, after his actions to defend the Matoran, that he was the one they punished." An slight edge in his voice might have been percieved to imply there were specific others that did deserve punishment.

IC: Revenge got about five steps out of the infirmary before something knocked his legs out from under him. Within seconds two blows had struck hard at his shoulders, rendering them completely numb and useless as they struck some cluster of connective nerves. Before he could even struggle to get up a foot kicked him, rolling him onto his back as a very solid and very heavy weight was put to his throat, narrowing his air flow but not quite choking it completely.

"You come to my infirmary with intent to cause harm one more time and it will not end as well for you as this occasion did," said Palma, the end of her staff the weight at Revenge's throat. It was shaped like two serpents twined around a winged branch, an old Matoran symbol known as a caduceus. It was only with it baring down on him that Revenge realised that for all it fanciness and symbolism the shape and heft of that staff made it, to all intents and purposes, a very large axe. Its wielder continued speaking, "I run a place of healing and sanctuary, I will not have you turning it into your own personal melee ring. Act like you did again and I will show you that medical knowledge lets me take you apart just as easily as it lets me put you back together." Revenge gasped involuntarily as the staff was taken away from his throat and Palma stepped back into her domain. His deadened arms could serve as a reminder not to pick fights in the infirmary until the feeling returned to them, thought hopefully he would keep it in mind longer than that

• Upvote 4

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Root - Infirmary

Root stopped just outside the Infirmary as his companion was taken down by the nurse. How embarrassing. As much as he believed a hero should stand up for others, he didn't want to face that caduceus, so Root heroically ran off the other direction back to the Library and his novel.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"Whatever your opinion is, you're about to meet him..." Hoto turned the corner to see something in the Infirmary doors. Was that... Palma?

Edited by Click

IC: Jayar / The Infirmary

Jayar noticed a Rahkshi of Magnetism, presumably a friend of Fang, glaring at Hoto and realized he was on thin ice here. To gain Fang's trust, he would have to express his opposition to Phogen... but doing so might risk his friendship with Hoto, the thought of which was unsettling.

He decided on inaction for now, continuing to follow Hoto.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Era - Infirmary.

Hoto had slowed down; they must have arrived at the infirmary. Era reached out with her senses once more, slowing her pace and sending sonic pulses out from her armour. Reading the resulting echoes, she discerned what seemed to be the medic, Palma, threatening another Rahkshi with an axe. "What did we just walk into?" 

IC: (Wraith Punch Kick Sharp/Infirmary)

"So, if someone could...heal me..." Sharp said hesitantly, having just witnessed the takedown.

Such an event would need to be remembered for future reference - Wraith made a mental note to do so.

He noticed Omega, Kat and a few others who disliked Wraith, but luckily she didn't speak, appear or act anything like the personality she had used with her encounter with them, which was closer to her default personality than anything...

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto slipped past Palma and what sounded like a Rahk on the floor into the Infirmary. She scanned the room, looking for Fang, but instead caught another bulky Rahk sitting up in bed. "Omega, right?" she asked, oblivious to his glare. "You were waiting outside when Fang came to visit me. Looks like you had a rough time at Nynrah too."

There, close to the back of the room. His tall, lanky frame was hard to miss, even if you were blind. She ran right up to the foot of the bed, then looked back to see if anyone else was coming.

IC: Revenge-Hallway floor

Revenge slowly got up off of the floor, he was quite shaken. Taking a moment to think Revenge realised that he wasn't thinking rationaly, just following blind rage.  Wasn't that what that assignment had been about? Thinking things through?  Revenge shook himself and decided to take a walk so he could collect his thoughts.

OOC: Wow, I actually liked that whole Palma attack thing.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Jayar / The Infirmary

Jayar could tell Omega didn't trust him. How to navigate this thin ice? If he came out right away and said he wasn't Phogen's ally, it would arouse suspicion that he was. If he didn't, there would still be suspicion.

Curse Phogen for making this school such a difficult place!

He settled on, "I mean no harm. Kat trusted us to see Fang, surely you can?"

IC: (Wraith Punch Kick Sharp/Infirmary)

"Y'know...like, what people do in an Infirmary."

​The pain really was becoming quite unbearable, but the Density-Controller seemed to be invisible to the other occupants of the Infirmary...

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Era - Library.

"So you're the one who was talking to Exxan earlier," Era said innocently, "you're level three now, too?" 

IC: Toxin/Infirmary ---> Library

He saw that others were coming in. Wanting make room for any other injured to rest, he left to the library.

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

"So that's where you went..." he referred to Kat. Not that he knew where or that he wanted to know anyways, he just said that because he could. He sat there wondering why was he staying there and stayed silent when Omega was answering a question regarding his level. He then noticed a Rahkshi with hand burned off requesting for assistance. He walked up and led the Rahk to a seat to await treatment.

OOC: Funny. Some 50-ish pages ago (regarding the attack on Siren), he wanted to find Wraith. Now he's right next to her but doesn't even know it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat:

I walked in with Hoto, to stand next to Fang.

I hadn't missed Omega's look at Hoto, and frankly, I didn't like it. I'd have to let him know she was with me. But that could come later.

"We got surrounded. But... Luckily, we've got the best healthcare provider," I grinned, looking at Palma.

IC: Era - Infirmary.

Era gave Omega a baffled look. She hadn't been anywhere near him when she'd spoken. "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Fang." What made him think I was... Oh. She grinned wickedly, "You are level three, aren't you?" this time she was looking at Omega.