Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

As the White-clad Kurahk limped into the infirmary, having just finished his fifth fight that day, he saw that his usual place was occupied by several others. His first instinct was to try punching one of them in anger, but then he saw why they were all there. Another rahkshi, lying unconscious on the bed, with the worst injuries he had ever seen. He had several charred holes all over his body, and was missing a leg.

"What happened to him? Did he try to hug a Muaka, or something?"

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Hoto

Hoto wheeled on the newcomer in a rage. "This isn't funny! They're seriously hurt, and you're all treating it like a joke." Even with her dark, unseeing eyes, her gaze was penetrating.

IC: Fang

Fang woke to a sense of motion. Someone was wheeling him around in a cart. As it jolted over the broken street, the shock sent hot daggers into his wounded sides. "Mahrika?" he whispered. As another bump hit the cart, he winced. "Stop."

"Thank you, Raptor, but I can take it from here." He looked around for the blade that had served him well before. There. They hadn't moved far. He took one hesitant step, then another, and collapsed on the third, clutching his side.

IC: Hoto

Recoil was right. What was wrong with her? She tried to regulate her breathing and calm down, but the anger was still there.

Of course, an Anger Rahkshi. But she knew her delicate ability sense was only partly to blame.

OOC: Guys, just to say, I'm not sure how 1. everyone suddenly knows who Wraith is, and 2. that she is Density Control. Wraith not only looks more like a Silence rahk than anything, but I also stated in her profile that she was mysterious and no-one knew who she was (she only arrived in the school a few weeks ago, and has gone completely unnoticed). Just bear that in mind  :)

IC: (Snakey)

Dodge was brought in beside him. Dodge? This must be Naming Day or something! Dodge got hit!

He was overjoyed as he stood up after being healed. Fang or someone must have done this. Still, no point in hurting him now with all these other people around. Snake wasn't even sure if the assignment was still going on...

IC: (Wraith)

"OK." Wraith couldn't really care less that Kat had gone. She had proven herself to be a handicap.

Wraith did, however, walk up to Tridax. Staring levelly at him, she said in monotone:

"Sir, I am informing you that the Rahkshi known as Catatonic has officially abandoned her team, and is so disqualified."

With that, she melted into the background, becoming eerily invisible.

A few minutes later, Chequars noticed her standing beside him.

"What is the plan, leader?" Kat had made Wraith the leader, but this would be better.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Squid

Squid watched in awe as the Rahkshi seemingly disappeared- maybe she had the Chameleon power. 

"I should probably get back to helping my team now, sir," he said to Tridax.

Squid stepped over the burnt-up remains of the large tree and went back to look for Exxan.

OOC: Now what should Squid go after next...

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Fang nodded his thanks and grabbed the sword. It wasn't quite as heat resistant as he thought. The sharper edges of the blade had worn away, forming it into a tapering, flattened cylinder. It was useless for cutting anything, but it would serve well as a walking stick, which was exactly what he needed. He made a mental note to find a way to increase the metal's strength.

Using the sword, Fang pushed himself up again, breathing heavily, and stumbled toward the Causeway. There was no way he could fly, but walking the Causeway would be little better.

IC: Revenge

Revenge was getting bored of looking.  He saw a Rahkshi sitting down with an Ussal crab next to it.  "May as well talk to someone" he thought to himself.

He walked up to the strange rahkshi.

"Excuse me," he grumbled, "I can't seem to find what I want.  Do you know where the storybooks are?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

On a normal day... no, Fang would never be interested in this prattle that was coming out of his companion's mouth. But he didn't have the strength to resist.

The Causeway was designed to provide an access to Nynrah for those who didn't want to fly, for whatever reason. Still, Tridax had ensured it was a challenge, and for a Rahkshi who had nearly been gutted an hour or two ago, it was nearly impossible. Fang leaped between the wider gaps, his knees giving way beneath him on the landings. The drops were carefully handled as slowly as possible, as were the rises. Before he had even gone too far, he was entirely winded, and stopped for a rest on one of the wider platforms. His sides were burning, with Rahkshi blood oozing out, mixed with the dust he had laid in.

And still, Raptor kept talking.

IC: Tube

At the sound of Wraith's voice, Tube gave a cry of alarm and jumped behind Checkers. "Wha...what do you want?"

"Heh. Sorry. Seriously though, what happened to him? This doesn't look like the result of an ordinary fight." he hissed, as he used a tool to pop his dislocated leg back into place. "It looks like whoever did this was trying to kill him, and in the most painful way possible."

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Fang nodded gratefully and carefully lowered himself to the ground. Finally, Fang had a chance to get a word in, but his lungs couldn't take in enough air to do it. After a minute, he gasped "Raptor... I'm not... in the best standing... right now. If... you want any... chance at a... future at the... Academy..., you'll leave... me behind... and... forget we... ever met."

Fang was determined to get through the Causeway alone, no matter his condition.

As soon as Revenge got into the courtyard he shifted to flight mode and flew up onto the roof of one of the buildings.  He pulled out the book he had picked.  "Legends of the Southern Southern Continent"  "With a title like that this book can't be too good." he thought.  He leaned back on the roof and opened the book.

The first story was titled "The Toa and the Fear Beast in the Cave."  "This book just gets better and better." thought Revenge.  The first few pages were the standard junk that made the heart of all of these stories, a matoran village is being atacked by a monster so a team of toa was called in to help.

Burst eyed the cauterized wounds with interest. "Is he going to live? And are you going to try and find the rahk who did this?"

"Then can I assist you guys in getting your revenge? It would be fun to unleash my anger on someone who actually deserves it, for a change."

By the end of the story Revenge was laughing.  Clearly this story was just one of the oldest records of Rahkshi, It was quite impressive how the last toa stood up to the Fear rahkshi like that, all on his own, clearly outmatched, frightened out of his wits.  Revenge decided that he liked this book.

Revenge felt a small pain, he was hungry. He hopped down off of the roof and looked for something to eat.

IC: Recoil

"Well then. This Rahk wants to assist you in your revenge. That is, presuming you have a plan for it."

IC: Rider

Rider was reading up on how to knock out another Rahkshi when his stomach started to rumble. He decided that after a couple more pages he would go get some food.

Edited by VahkiDane

"Alright, then." Burst hissed as he dislodged a broken blade from his arm.

OOC: Who were you asking about a plan? Burst or dodge?

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

IC Pounamu

Pounamu entered the campus for the first time, his weapon clipped to his back and his few meager possessions in the pouch slung over his shoulder.  On the way in, he passes through a Nynrah village and saw many Rahkshi tearing down naming day celebrations a few weeks early. 

"Probably other students on an 'assignment'" he thought to himself.

Deciding to worry about them later, he headed for the cafeteria.

OOC: open for interaction