Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Kat: I was struck by sudden inspiration. Dodge's leg, while certainly blown off, hadn't simply vanished. It had to be so where in the village. And even if it hadn't.... Maybe I could gather materials to get a prosthetic made by one of the Ghosts.

Patting Hoto on the shoulder excitedly, I declared, "Wait here, I've got an idea that might just get Dodge his leg back!"

I took off running, narrowly avoiding smashing several Rahkshi on my way out, and jumped into flight across the Causeway.

Upon reaching the the area where dodge had been shot, I took a look around. And then I saw it.

What was left of his leg had been mangled, metal twisted and shorn at extreme angles. This wouldn't be able to be put back on. Looks like it was plan B.

I found a storehouse closeby, likely one that had been holding decorations, but was now mostly empty. I tore through the remaining boxes hoping to find some quality metal to use for later.

OOC: I'm gone for two hours, and there's two new pages of posts. I almost miss the slow days. :P

IC: Hoto

Hoto grinned up at Kat. It was nice to know there was someone there for you.

"Thanks. If you don't mind, I think I'll head up to my room. It's been a long day."

Hoto started towards the stairs, then paused and came back. "Actually, it would be great if you could help me find my room. I...er...can't see the numbers."

But Kat was already gone. Whatever it was must have been important.

"I guess I'll find it on my own."

IC: Tube

Tube tried laughing along with their master. "Oh, that's very devious!" Suddenly, they stopped short. "But wait, the Matoran don't use books for decoration. How would we get points for that?"

IC: Fang

Fang suddenly came awake again. There he was, still on the Causeway. The pain in his sides had faded to a dull throbbing, but it was quickly returning.

I need to be careful with the painkillers. They dull the senses.

Taking advantage of his new strength, Fang ran across the Causeway. Instead of stumbling over each platform, he could leap across, the jolt only coming as a quick pain rather than agony. Still, he had to stop every now and then, and it took him much longer than before to reach the Academy, but he made it quicker than the eternity it would have taken before.

I'll need to thank Raptor for those though. And then promptly return them.

Finally, leaning on his sword, Fang pushed open the doors. He could feel every eye on him, and something like a Rahkshi of Silence's aura around him as he stalked down the halls. Maybe he was just imagining, or maybe word spread quickly here.

Finally, he found the Infirmary. "Palma, look who's back," he said, grimly. The painkillers were wearing off, and he had to brace himself on the door frame. It was then he noticed Dodge. Though he had no fond feelings for Dodge, his stomach turned to see the Rahkshi was missing a leg. He grit his teeth against the realization and the pain. His hand involuntarily moved to finger the pitted surface of his faceplate, but this was worse. Whatever had attacked Dodge had a lot more power than a lightblaster. And it could be after anyone next.

With his next priority set, Fang allowed himself to drop into a bed. He needed to stop overworking himself.

OOC: Sorry about the quick post before. Hopefully, this fixed it. :D And darn ninjas again. There were like ten posts while I wrote this, including Kat's, so no hard feeling about Kat running off. :P

IC: Venge

"..." Venge frowned. "Well, in any case, I'll correct you, the Causeway is safe. I'll see you around." He shrugged and slowly began walking away. I should find out what happened to that injured Rakhshi they mentioned, he thought, but then again... this could be fun. And they were kind enough to tell me where they're going next.

aouROFb.png

IC: Kat stumbled upon something of a little more quality than she was expecting. It was...well, she couldn't quite decide whether it was a sword or a whip. It was certainly metal but it wasn't solid like a sword should be, but flexible and...for some reason the word 'prehensile' crept into her mind. She saw letters inscribed on its hilt, coiling round it as though they had grown up like a vine. She tilted the handle to get a better view and felt a brief jolt of...not pain, not warmth, but somewhere in between. Curious. Putting it at the back of her mind, she read the last of the letters.

:s:  :c:  :m_o:  :u:  :r:  :g:  :e:

OOC: Kat has acquired Scourge, an urumi sword that she can mentally control the twists and swings of.

IC: Palma looked from Dodge to Fang. "You two pick a fight with the same Rahkshi?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"I think..." he paused, grasping his side, "I think I ended up better than that, luckily. I doubt it was the same."

OOC: Now that all the fancy weapons are coming out, Fang finally makes it to the Infirmary. Of course.

IC: Exxan & The Twins.

"You need a hand with all of that, or do you want me to keep..." there was a sudden series of crashing noises from inside the church, "...excuse me while I deal with this mess." He dropped down from the roof and stormed into the church. "What the karz have you two been up to?"

Illusive dropped down from the sky and gave Exxan as innocent a look as a Rahkshi could muster. Silencer just stood there, surrounded by injured Matoran, with a sack of religious artifacts and other decorations slung over his shoulder. The disaster zone surrounding the pair answered Exxan's question pretty well. 

"Hey Squid, we might need a hand in here!" he shouted over his shoulder, before continuing deeper into the church. There was an altar, clearly dedicated to Mata Nui, and Exxan made a mental note to tear it down before they left. They'd probably get bonus points for that. At the very back of the temple was a storeroom of some kind, filled with boxes, some still half full of decorations or hastily wrapped gifts. A pair of Matoran were trying to guard it, but Exxan strode forward, picked them both up and deposited them outside the storeroom. That seemed to be enough to motivate them to run away very quickly. 

"Search these boxes," Exxan ordered, "more evidence for our pile."

The three of them began to go through the boxes. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mahrika

Ocean, near Nyrah

Mahrika sat on the seafloor and waited for his anger to cool. Exxan, Phogen, Tridax, Fang... the names cycled through his head as he mentally replayed the events of a few minutes past. Should he have done anything differently? Could he have?

No, there was no other choice. Fang was in the right, but to help him Mahrika would have had to turn on Exxan and the twins, losing a friend and allies. And more importantly, he would have his own image with the students ruined. He would never be able to change the system if it closed itself from him. The path was a difficult one, but Mahrika believed he really could cure the faults in the school as long as he was able to establish a loyal base within it.

Finally calm and reassured, Mahrika rose back to the surface and swam for the beach. There were Rahkshi he wanted to find.

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

As he left, Venge noticed that the tour was getting broken up. It's probably well off course by now, he thought. No point in waiting for them at the gym or dorms now, better get back on track. And with that, he headed towards the infirmary, taking care to choose a different route than Raptor.

aouROFb.png

IC: Raptor

Raptor ran into the infirmary, and saw exactly what he expected. The Rahk with the tooth necklace was easing himself into a bed, weakly talking to a nurse.

"Hey! White dude with the tooth! You're alive!" he exclaimed happily. "Ricky said something about an injured Rahkshi, so I thought-" only then did he realize what all the fuss was about.

OOC:
Although I made it seem as though Abyssium had been at the school for a while, I actually mean for him to be new. Think of his bio and stuff as a prediction of the near future.

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium walked into the infirmary, waiting for a good opportunity to introduce himself.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Fang looked up as Raptor walked in. "Don't you... remember what I told you? Not a word. Here, catch." Fang threw the bottle of painkillers back to their owner. "And... thanks."

Venge arrived at the infirmary a couple minutes after Raptor did, having taken the longer route. He noticed just how many students were running into the infirmary. Evidently the injured was somebody important. He overheard bits and pieces of conversation, something about a fang, he gathered, though he didn't understand. He couldn't quite see who was in the bed, though, there were too many other Rahkshi in the way. Keeping to the side, he noticed one of the Rahkshi from earlier run by. Ah, yes, Raptor, he remembered. 

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC Kat: I gave a low whistle at the weapon. While my onitial thought had been to melt anything down that I found, THIS thing was definitely special. I'd keep this.... Or maybe give it to Dodge as recompense for his leg...... I'd have to think about that one.

I holstered it on my waist, the strange blade curling up neatly almost as if it knew where I'd wanted it. Strange.

I pushed the thought out of my head, and moved on, looking not for ornaments, but metal. I happened upon a smithy, and cracked a smile, "Jackpot." I mutter.

I start grabbing as many protist eel ingots as I can hold, cursing my lack of foresight at not bringing a bag. I look down at Sciurge, the whip sword I'd found.

"If only you could carry some of this," I joke.

As I thought such, the weapon I curled like a snake, reaching for the ingots in my hand. I blink in surprise, then smile. This weapon might just do a bit of healing, it seemed.

I loaded up with ingots, then prepared to take flight across the cause way once more.

OOC: Norik? You there?

IC: Green

"Floor? You find anything?" Green was currently searching a house; so far, she had found a lot of saplings and scraps of colored paper. One of the more interesting things to turn up was a decorated Mukau roast, which Green had to restrain herself from eating. "Hm..." The house had a forge in it; apparently they were making tree stars with it. Green just packed all she could then moved on, taking a vegetable sack on the way out.

EDIT:

IC: Dodge-256

"I was attacked by a sniper. Ironic huh..." A not-quite-a-laugh escaped from Dodge's mouth.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct