Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara.

"Right..." this was getting really awkward, "...anyway, do you want to try to get a meal somewhere or not?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Yeah, Arctic, everyone starts at level 2. If I missed you putting 3 in your original message then that's my mistake, but it does say in the rules that 2 is what you get out the gate

IC: Inside the box Snake had so cruelly smashed was a bow, the shaft spriny metal and the string fine wire. It hummed a little more than it should when he pulled the string back, which may have earned it its name: Whispers Bane

OOC: Pulling the string of Whispers Bane will create an arrow of coalesced sonic energy, creating a concussive boom on impact. The longer you hold the bow the more powerful the arrow, but if the arrow gets too strong it will shake the bow apart

IC: Tridax sighed, "Student, if I had wanted every relic of that fool spirit demolished, I would have given that as an assignment. But eradicating the vestiges of his following will take time and will not be accomplished by hammer blows like this. This will only encourage open rebellion. So I choose to strike at the branches, not the tree itself, pruning away at the symptoms of their belief until the whole thing withers away. I have no doubt they will hold festivities next year but it will be quieter, contained within individual homes. Conditions like that cause a holiday to sink into obscurity, and it will fade into nothing at least on Nynrah. You have tried to rush things, and in doing so have overstepped your bounds. Aggression makes a soldier, student, and ingenuity makes a captain, but its patience that makes generals. Remember that, for you exist to learn after all." Tridax turned, clearly believing his point had been made. Though a keen observer might note that if he had truly disapproved so highly of Exxan's strategy there probably wouldn't be an Exxan still standing there...

"Students are to return to the village square," Tridax said, a measured use of the Power Scream trait letting his voice boom out over the whole village, "There you will stand in your teams and have your gathered bounty be judged."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Metal's current song: "Children of Fire" by Oh, Sleeper. Just replace words like fire with darkness and God with Makuta and such. Pretty fitting battle song IMO. Fair (obvious) warning - pretty much any song I link to regarding Metal will be, well, metal/screamo/hard rock. If that's not for you, I suggest you don't listen. XP

Metal / Playing Music and Screaming at Revenge and Rider \ IC:

After a short period of time on the ground, Metal shakily lifted himself. He did not appreciate (or understand) the interruption. He didn't want to be violet in anything but his words. But alas, in the end, sometimes one must get his hands dirty to spread the truth. Thus, still slightly reeling from the blow, the Rahkshi left the Library with a determination to end those two with the power of H. M. Rahk. By the time he had caught up with them at the Dormitories - having followed at a distance - he had mostly recovered. With a deep breath, he charged and kicked down the door right as Rider was about to exit.

"It's called Heavy Metal Rahk you brakases! And you have forced my claw!" with that, he whipped up his guitar and started the next song, this time using his power offensively as well and lyrically, "Here's my battle theme: "Children of Darkness!" We were born to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"

Short / Gymnasium, Fighting Jayar \ IC:

Short smirked, as much as a Kraata could. It didn't transfer that emotion to the armor, of course, not that the miniature armor's head would be able to express the emotion properly. The Rahkshi swung again, this time vertically with a large amount of force behind the blow.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Revenge

Rider didn't look ok, and the thought that he needed help gave Revenge streingth.  Than he saw Rider was still holding Legends of the Time Before.  Seeing that book and remembering all that he had read from it gave him more streingth.  He gritted his teeth and stood up, hands still over his ears.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Jayar / The Gym

It took only another block, this time his staff horizontal, for Jayar to deflect Short's vertical attack. He followed it up by spinning his staff to the left, hoping to knock the mace aside. Though he could have swiftly kicked out at the smaller Rahkshi, he did not. He was going to fight a defensive battle, at least for now - he had no desire to injure his opponent.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Phogen

Already on his way back, Phogen heard the summons with more than just a hint of satisfaction. He gave Flash a solid clap on the back, announcing his presence and his approval. Quickly handing over the chemicals to Smith, Phogen walked around the throne, examining it carefully, with a critical eye. It could be much better with a full week of work and proper construction materials, but that just wasn't in the cards. The size alone was impressive. She noted with some wry glee that her spreader bar had been tunred into a decorative stand for a stone tablet listing fitting and aesthetic options.

Smith was scrambling up the pillars, carefully mixing a concoction that produced an eerie green flame in the top of the pillars. He grinned and bubbled with glee as he added another strange powder. The flame slowed its flickering, becoming a slow, arcing aspiration, gradual and arcing in an unnatural motion, increasing the net unnerving effect of the throne. Mixing a small concoction together, with the existing material, he put the finishing touches on the throne: thin, sparing, glowing green highlights on the torches, running down from their methodical inferno like lightning bolts. He had already prepared color options for Makuta, allowing this terror-inducing seat to become one with a personal touch.

Strangely, he found himself feeling, as Phogen had put it, "in the spirit of the season." He took a step back and admired his work. His face was a strange mix of emotions, pleasant, but also a bit introspective.

Phogen saw this and smiled. This is exactly what she wanted to see, and exactly what she wanted the Headmaster to see.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Kat: I finished the course slightly slower this time. 13.2 seconds. Must be tired.

Time for some shut eye. I removed the blades from my staff, sheathed them, then collapsed the staff and holstered that as well.

As I left, I noticed two Rahkshi sparring, which, in itself wasn't unusual. What was unusual was the size of one of them. His suit was.... Well it was small. I wondered back to what Dodge had said about new suits.

Maybe we couldn't get new suits. I'd have to read up on the subject more thoroughly.

As I made my way to my dorm, I kept hearing a strange wailing.

A power scream. But....different.

As I rounded the corner, I noticed one of the doors was open. And singing. Badly.

Makuta, some of us are trying to sleep here. As I thought this I could see several of the adjoining rooms were opening, with Rahkshi of all sorts emerging to see what the noise was. I peered inside the room to see one Rahkshi singing his heart out as he advanced on another two Rahks. One seemed unconscious.

Then there was the noise. The ungodly wailing and screaming. Karz, at this rate my audio really would be broken. I snapped scourge off of my waist, the links of the chain sword falling outstretched near my broad feet. A quick flourish to gain momentum. Then I flashed it toward the screaming Rahkshi, trying to cut off the air needed to produce the noise. I noticed that, like before, as the blades swung through the air, they curved and turned for the target I wanted. Which is to say the rahkshi's throat.

OOC: that's you, Toa of dancing.

Metal / Dormitories, Playing Music and Screaming at Revenge and Rider \ IC:

Metal wouldn't let up. By the time he was through with his song, the two in front of him would likely have completely debilitating migraines, at which point he could gloat over them and walk away. There was no point in permanently damaging them. Sure, it would be survival of the fittest, but Tridax likely wouldn't be pleased with two dead Rahkshi in the Dormitories.

Of course, when Metal did finish his song, he would be wide open. Kraata don't exactly have the largest lung capacity, so it would take him a minute or two to recover. As it was, his screams were also not completely overpowering. He saw that one of the Rahkshi was loading a zamor launcher. Knowing that getting hit by a zamor sphere would be a really bad addition to his day, Metal charged forward, intending to slash the launcher out of Revenge's claw. This let him unwittingly dodge Kat's attack, though this also left him still completely unaware of the other Rahkshi.

Short / Gymnasium, Fighting Jayar \ IC:

Short used the momentum of its mace, its hovering ability, and the motion of Jayar's own swing to launch itself above its opponent. Once it was above Jayar, it intended to grab the top of his armor. This would do two things if it were to succeed: slow him down with Short's power, and slam him backwards into the ground.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: (Wraith)

As the ghostly rahk carried the last of the books and decorations back to the pile, Tridax's message blared across the koro. Just in time.

Wraith dumped the stuff and waited in the courtyard.

Noticing Tridax, she walked up to him, appearing beside him silently. She said:

"Sir, I have to inform you that two of the members of our group were absent for this assignment: Catatonic left and Hashan has been nowhere to be seen for this entire assignment."

OOC: Does Wraith get extra points for the sniping? :P

IC: (Snakey)

It was a bow...then what had that glow been? It must be something special...

At that moment, Tridax's summons came, and Snake started making his way back. I can play with my new toy later.

Kathok

IC Kat: somehow managed to evade my attack, lunging at the other guy. And got hit in the chest with an explosive Zamor, sending him flying back. This could get ugly. I wasn't gonna let that happen. I stepped up quickly, getting between both of them, activating my power for what I hoped would be the last time today, and barking out with authority, "stand down! All of you!"

OOC: I'm not sure Tridax knows about the sniping. We do, sure, and Kat has a pretty good idea, but otherwise, I don't think anyone really Knows about Wraiths attack.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Metal / Dormitories, Playing Music and Screaming at Revenge and Rider \ IC:

Metal was ready for the zamor sphere, as he saw it being loaded right in front of him. Thus, he was able to half-dodge half-block the explosive, stumbling slightly to the side due to the power of the projectile. With a wince, Metal launched into the quiet bridge of his song, choosing to catch his breath by simply humming over singing. As he did this, he also took a hefty swing at Revenge's hand, and specifically at the zamor launcher. The momentary lapse in his music would likely let Revenge react more promptly, but the axe was still about to slice deep into his opponent's arm if he didn't react quickly.

Then Kat jumped into the situation. Metal instinctively jumped back from the situation and hissed, bringing his song to a screeching halt. At this point he noticed the fact that an annoying little Ussal had jumped on his back and made some rather painful claw marks. Metal hissed again and slowly backed toward the door. This was not in any way looking good for him.