Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jayar

Jayar swung his staff around and over his head, bringing the end which Short had grabbed, and the small Rahkshi, hurtling toward the ground before Short could get around it to Jayar. He hoped to pin him to the ground. If he could, then he would call for the end of the fight.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Omega

Omega paused. His mind filled with many emotions. Jealousy, anger and most of all self loathing. The Book assassin is a higher level than you. You're pathetic. PATHETIC. PATHETIC. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC. Omega gave a loud growl. "MOTHER######ING ###### ###### ###### ###### ###### ###### ######ER NERDY ###### ######!" He ran off to the gym, tears of anger in his eyes. He grabbed a punchbag and began beating the out of it.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Squid

Squid was confused. Phogen's Cabal? What was that?

"I'm not sure what you mean. Sure, I've been around Phogen, but that's just because I wanted to be friends with them. If they have some sort of groupie thing, leave me out of it. My duty is to all my friends, not one in particular. Could you tell me what's the deal with Phogen then, and why you dislike them? I spent most of my time during the previous assignment either hiding in an air vent or recuperating in the infirmary, so it looks like I did miss something."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: (Wraith)

"I merely stated that Catatonic had disappeared for reasons unknown to me." Wraith replied to Tridax, turning before he answered, and disappearing into the shadows herself.

They hadn't won the assignment, but Wraith found some measure of self-satisfaction in her sniping...she was making a name for herself...

But not yet.

She couldn't become known yet...she had to stay in the shadows, a whispered name, a myth, a ghost. But her time would come.

Holding Arm's Reach lightly in her skeletal hand, she made her way back to her dorm. Soon, she would have an appointment with the Nynrah Ghosts, and then, with a few select students.

IC: (Snakey)

Well, Snake's unofficial team hadn't won, but at least the team belonging to a member of the kind of super-team he was part of had. Basically he had failed, but at least it was to a...friend? Ally was more like it.

Unlike many others, Snake wasn't particularly tired, so he went to the canteen for some of what passed (just about) for food...

Kathok

IC: Burst

Upon leaving the infirmary, Burst heard some students talking. Upon hearing that the one he called "The book assassin" had leveled up, Burst's immediate response was jealously. He knew that he had only been here a few weeks, but he had been in more fights than anybody, and remained a lowly level two. Sure, he lay almost all of them, but that must count for something, right?

"Great. Just *******ing great. Now his group is gonna have an edge over everyone else. I'm screwed."

In anger, Burst punched two holes in the wall with both hands. In his anger, he forgot that the stone was living, and only realized so when the stone enclosed his hands, trapping him.

"What!? Oh, ******! No! They're stuck! Dang it! Arrrghh!!!!" Son of a Muaka! ******!"

As he ran out of usable profanity, Burst thought about what would happen, now that people had began leveling up. He wouldn't stand a chance against them, with their superior powers. And if he could n't beat anyone, then he couldn't level up. He and any others who were left behind woulld be useful only as Muaka bait, and would most likely become such if he didn't level up, and quickly. In desperation, Burst once again tried Wrenching his fists out of the stone, with little success.

"F*********************k!!!!

OOC: As you can see, Burst likes to overreact.

Open for interaction, but be careful; Burst is in a nasty mood.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Omega slammed his fists into the punch bag, following up with a roundhouse kick to the face. He then brought Forge-Biter out and smashed it into the punch bag's "head", beheading it. He then scratched a pattern on the punch bag using the heat generated from Forge-Biter. The pattern said: 

Exxan.

IC: Fang

Fang ignored the protests, instead moving an arm to show Squid his scars. "I tried to get in Exxan's way. I tried to stop him from wrecking the village, and he had his twin bodyguards beat me within an inch of my life! He left me for dead in the streets of Nynrah, and I had to crawl back here along the Causeway! Just look what our gift of intelligence has given us! WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH IT!!"

A sudden pain in his side made Fang realize he had risen from the chair, his fists clenched and dripping Plasma in his fury. His last words still echoed around the still Library. He sat down and picked up his sword from where it fell from his lap. He checked his anger and continued in his usual steely voice, still loud enough for anyone listening in to hear.

"They crawl over each other, scheming and plotting, all trying to get a pat on the head from Tridax. Well, the Makuta are wrong! And I'm the only one who cares enough to do something about it! So run, take that back to your brilliant leader. I may fall, but by Karz if I do, I'm dragging this place with me!"

He looked back to his sword, breathing hard, fingers shaking. He refused to acknowledge that... minion... any longer. At least it was out.

Squid's eyes widened.

"Exxan did that to you? For no reason? If that's the case, I could use your help in teaching him a lesson. I'm level three, and you see skilled in fighting, so we should be able to make him understand he can't just hurt others for no reason."

I HATE SCORPIOS

Omega stomped on the punch bag a bit more and then spat on it. He left the gym, still angry. He entered the library, trying to find the book he wanted but couldn't, yelling profanities still. "###### Exxan and his attitude! ###### THINKS HE CAN DEFEND OTHERS AS HE IS IN AUTHORITY APPARENTLY! WELL ###### HIM! ###### HIM AND HIS STUCK UP ATTITUDE THINKING HE IS ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE!" 

IC: Open for interaction

Edited by VahkiDane

Fang looked up in surprise. He'd expected the Rahkshi to run off and report him to... someone, not offer assistance.

"Level three, you say? When did that happen? Nevermind, it doesn't matter." Fang pushed himself up from the chair, leaning on the nearly completed sword, and placed his book back on the shelf. Just then, Omega entered, shouting explicitives at Exxan. Fang looked over to him, thoughtfully.

"We could use him." Fang staggered over to Omega, coolly whispering in his ear "I hear you're looking for an opportunity to crush Exxan. I know some people who could help with that."

OOC: It's ironic that moments after ranting about schemers, here goes Fang, off to scheme and crawl over his fellow Rahkshi, but I guess he just takes things as they come.

IC poly: I'd been in the Library for some time, trying to read, and yet, here we're all of these very loud Rahkshi, reminding me very much of my other self that lived in my armor.

I walked over to the two yelling Rahkshi and hissed, "If you two don't shut up, I'll evict the both of you personally."

~yes. break them~

I can handle this. Go away.

Squid looked over at Omega.

"Omega! I remember you. You attacked me during the first assignment to get information out of me. We put that behind us, and it looks like we'll have a chance to work together now. It seems that Exxan has caused a lot more problems than he'd like me to believe."

Squid stood up and walked over to Fang.

"Omega's a good fighter. It took two Rahkshi- myself and Glass- to take him down. Now remember- we will only fight if Exxan attacks first. We will only fight in self-defense. We don't want to end up as the villains. We will try to peacefully negotiate with him.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Fang shot a glance at the Lehrak he had met earlier before turning back to Omega. The question had startled him, as he hadn't had the time to figure out what exactly to do yet. Still keeping his composure, he whispered again. "I'd say he deserves a little breaking, wouldn't you? I'll leave you to imagine the details."

Squid's report of Omega sounded promising, but he agreed. He shouldn't hurt Exxan if he didn't deserve it. But... he did deserve it, didn't he?

Edited by Click

IC: Raptor

Raptor heard a yell coming from the library. He ran in and was shocked to see the white Rahkshi from earlier with Squid and another Rahkshi he didn't know. They were talking about someone called... Exxan. And by the white one's reaction, he hated this "Exxan". Then logic kicked in.

Exxan, whoever he was, was responsible for Fang's injuries...

He stood, gawping, in the middle of the large room.

"I can't stress the importance of this enough- we cannot initiate an attack. If Exxan has as much power and influence as you say, then we'll need to try our best to remain peaceful and diplomatic. If he has lots of influence, and we go and attack him before he attacks us, we'd be branded as evil."

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

After a bowl of thoroughly...nourishing slop, Snake wandered the halls, looking for something to do...as he passed the library, he heard idiotic screams of rage coming from therein. He was about to tell them to shut up, but, as they quietened, he caught sound of the conversation. Exxan? Snake hadn't liked the silence-ordered at first, but at least he was better than Omega or Xara.

Whoever was in the gym, they were most likely members of opposing teams...Chequar's perhaps, or Stretchy's...

Still, one of the whining voices in there sounded familiar...probably just someone he'd seen around.

Snake decided to round the corner, coming face to face with-

"Omega?"

As light dawned* on the horizon, Wraith began making her way back to Nynrah, heading for the koro of Phantom-On-The-Water.

OOC: *Correct me if light isn't dawning. I've kinda lost track of time.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Fang grinned at Raptor. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

He turned back to Squid and Omega. "Yes, of course we'll talk to him, but we want him alone so he doesn't do anything... rash. We will only attack if he strikes first."

But Exxan had struck first, hadn't he? He had crushed Fang for standing up for the Matoran. It was only fair that he was crushed as well.

IC Poly:

I huffed, turning and leaving the fools to their plans. So long as they weren't yelling, I could care less about them.

~you should have killed them for disturbing you~

Is that all you think about?

I went back to my corner, and opened my book, continuing to read.

OOC poly is open for interaction.

IC:
Hashan made his way back to the square, only to find it empty.

Odd.

He dropped his decorations then made his way back to the school. He walked in the doors and started to walk towards... somewhere. Probably the library, if only because he wished to quench his boredom by distracting himself with equal boredom.

OOC: Open to interaction.

OOC: Sorry misread. Edited.

Snake continued to stare.

He then smiled. Not in a nice way.

"Now then, Omega, what were you talking about?"

Phantom wasn't a large village, but it had it's secrets. Wraith, a faint blur on the horizon, drew ever nearer to her goal.

Edited by Sil

Kathok