Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Raptor

Raptor considered what Phogen had just said.

"Umn, I guess it's logical... but what you said bout madness- have you ever seen anything as bad as what happened to Omega? Fighting madness with madness, y'know?"

IC Phogen

Looking to Raptor, he asked, moving back to a reading position, "So are you recommending I put an immovable object in front of an unstoppable force?"

IC Poly: this one..... This one was different.

~needs killing~

No one asked you.

"What sort of organisation would you call it, then....?"

"I like the term 'cabal', but it seems so chilly and dystopian. " She chuckled to herself. "How about we call it a flexible and helpful concord among students?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Burst

As Burst was reading his book, the rahkshi who had a mental breakdown before ran in, pursued by the rahkshi that he tried to stab last week.

Wanting to see what was happening, Burst subtly extended his staff, in an attempt to trip the escapee. (Omega)

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Fang

No, nothing. As he expected. He didn't deserve kindness, or even the worst insults they could throw at him. He staggered out of the door of the library, intent on finally getting to his room and getting the rest his body needed.

Then, he saw Omega running down the corridors with... someone in pursuit. He stood up, pressed against the doorframe and lowered his sword at Omega's throat.

"You'd better be sane," he said, coldly.

IC: Hoto

Hoto didn't find Phogen in the Refectory, so she ran back into the halls and passed by a group of three Rahkshi, one of them with three legs...

She stopped to take a closer "look." No, they didn't have three legs. It was a pair of crutches supporting...

"Dodge! What are you doing up?"

Edited by Click

IC: Squid

"One Rahkshi angry at another is normal. But four? That means something. It seems they didn't tell the whole side of the story, as I expected. I'll go find them now. I wonder what Fang's reasoning was for attacking you."

OOC: I just got a Kraata of Vacuum- how would you like for me to make a MOC of Exxan?

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"No, I mean that if something's already suffering from one negating effect, an efficient way to beat it is to add more and more of that one effect to their already heavy burden."

IC Phogen

That made Phogen's frown flip once more into a grin, this time predatory. "An intriguing proposition. But with something like madness, one must be certain to doll out just the right dosage."

Phogen looked over at the blustering Omega. "Ah! Right on que!"

OOC: Phogen did say something to Fang. Check upwards for her seductive pose.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Raptor looked over at Omega.

"Stop running around. Sit down and rest. Or you will die. The more you physically exert yourself, the more dangerous the poison- yes, poison- inside your body will be. Do with that information what you will."

He turned back to Phogen. "I made sure the dosage was perfect. Literally."

Edited by Gukko Lord

OOC: Sure, have fun. 

IC: Exxan. 

"And I can tell you exactly why he attacked us," Exxan added, still talking to Squid, "like Dodge here said, Fang's a moralist. He disagreed with the goals of the assignment, and because I chose to follow Tridax's orders he thinks, like you yourself said, that Phogen and I are "evil". He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Yeah, but that was when he was trying to ignore her. :P

IC: Fang

Yes, that seemed like the old Omega. Satisfied, he leaned against his sword and walked back to his room. Again, he felt the eyes of everyone on him, but didn't care enough to check if he was imagining. He was gaining a reputation, and not in a good way.

IC: Hoto

Hoto "looked" up and down at Dodge. They didn't appear to be struggling too much. Maybe the walk would be good for them.

"Okay, just be careful. Have any of you seen Phogen?"

IC: Burst

Burst went over the the Rahkshi he had just tripped, and all the others standing around him.

"What was his problem? And what was with the mental breakdown earlier?"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Squid

Squid nodded.

"I've got strong morals as well. I've hated these assignments so far, but I do them because of my duty to my leaders and my friends. Letting down those who depend on you or your superiors is worse than doing something that doesn't perfectly align with your ideas of moral. Oh well, there are extremists everywhere."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Raptor grinned.

"I injected you with a syringe from my satchel while you were you were having more suicidal thoughts. I plunged it in right next to the place the arrow had hit. You had too much pain- both physical and mental- in the area that it was practically numb." He turned to Phogen.

"As for the name of the toxin? I haven't come up with a name for it just yet."

Edited by Gukko Lord
  • Upvote 1

IC: Exxan.

"I'm doing the assignments to grow more powerful, simple as that," Exxan said, "It seems to be working so far. Once I'm powerful enough, I'll be able to make my own choices, and decide what morals I want to put my faith in. But for now, I've got to survive this place. And apparently Fang's lynch mob is at the top of my list of new enemies." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"The more the victim physically exerts themself, the more burning pain they feel. If the victim's organs take too much of the pain, they just stop working. Pretty straightforward. And, Omega? You just proved my point. I don't care about your fate. Just remember that you won't be running around the place any time soon."

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC Kat: I took off, along the cause way, metal bundled in my arms. I was on my way to see a Ghost.

The nynrah Ghosts were legendary craftsmen. If they couldn't make a Rahkshi leg, I doubted any one could.

The repercussions of such could mean the world for Dodge.

Luckily, I happened to know a rather.... Eccentric Ghost who would love the challenge. Plus, he loved Protosteel to the point that if you brought enough of the stuff, he'd just take a portion as payment. And I was loaded with the stuff.

I stepped into his shop, "evening, Ghost." I spoke softly, so as to not startle.

"Ah, Kat, my friend, what have you there?"

"Your favourite, Protosteel. Got a big favour to ask you. If you can do it, I'll owe you big time."

He chuckled, "Well, let's hear your proposition, and we'll see."

"I need you to make a leg. One of the students had their's blown off."

He blinked, and I was afraid he'd blow me off outright, but he soon split a large grin, and said, "deal. I get to apply some studies on the anatomy of Rahkshi, and a future favour of my choosing from you."

I sighed in relief, Dodge would get his leg, after all.

"Thank you, Ghost!"

"Yes, yes, now get out of here, this will take several days."

I bowed and left his shop, a weight lifted from my shoulders.

OOC: open for interaction if you're at Nynrah.

IC: Flash

The slop they served at the Refectory, which they managed to call 'food', had put a damper on Flash's taste buds. She decided to catch up on reading and relax in the Library. Though when she reached it, what welcomed her was definetly not what she thuoght would be happening in a library.

OOC: Who's in the library?

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~