Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Hoto

Hoto turned to greet her friend, the excitement plain on her face a stark contrast to her serious manner of before.

"Kat! Are you feeling better? I was just telling Phogen that I don't know what's going on in this school, but I want to be on her side of it. Do you want to join too?"

IC: (Snakey)

Omega and his opponents were momentarily distracted by a flash of green light as a relatively short but agile green and blue serpentine rahkshi teleported behind the burly Farahk, a bow, seemingly without an arrow, held to his head.

"Move, and I'll shatter your head with a bolt of sonic power." Snake stated matter-of-factly.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Vaalku

Vaalku heard the what that had arrived from the Rahk that had approached. He stated his intentions in his usual dead tone. "I come down this hallway to find a Rahk beaten and bruised who won't tell me why." It was odd for him to call it beaten and bruised when he himself was mangled and torn out of shape permanently. "I come into the area directly behind ou to find Omega on the ground in poor condition who is even more negative about revealing the circumstances that occurred. And when this Raptor here decides to tell me in private we are attacked by Omega! and Revenge even had displeasure dealing with him! and YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!" he shrieked at Revenge.

IC Kat: I stepped forward, and smiled.

"Feeling good, yeah. Just got back from getting our friend something. I looked up at Phogen. I'd heard rumours good and bad about them, but there was one thing I was sure of. They knew how to lead. I could learn from them.

"Yeah...." I answered slowly. "That sounds like a good idea. What do you say, Phogen? Will you have us?"

"Found it." Snake replied. That was all.

At Raptor's pleading expression, he sighed and said: "It shoots arrows made o' sonic energy. Called Whisper's Bane. You're not having it."

Turning to Vaalku, he said: "Ω  is a traitor and an overall ####. He was attackin' these blokes, so I intervened."

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: (Wraith)

Apparently all of Nynrah's koros were named after synonyms for the word "Ghost". Wraith wondered if there was a village called "Wraith-on-the-mountain", or something similar. She rarely did anything as impractical as wondering, so this was a special occasion.

Snake hissed. "Omega, I'm not gonna forget this, but you should hope Pho will."

Kathok