Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rider

"Ahh Gukko birds! Yes I do know of them. Are you asking me to tame one for you?" Rider said. Raptor then went off to play with the loud Rahkshi. Rider had an idea. He pressed the flat end of his Wakizashi on his arm and stroked it up and down gently, making a nice violin like sound. "Hey! I could help out!" Rider yelled to Metal.

IC: Whakatio

Whakatio looked at the Rahkshi. "If you got range, sure."

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Raptor

Raptor spun over an empty garbage can, waiting a second before starting to hammer out a beat on its upended bottom, thinking about what other parts of his environment could be used to enhance his playing. He nodded to Rider.

"So, yeah, if you can somehow get me a Gukko I'd be really thankful!" he then proceeded Rahking out with his makeshift drums.

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC: Raptor

Raptor stopped playing for a few seconds and leaned over to Vaalku, but instead of threatening or saying anything at all he just pulled Vaalku's plate off the table and stuck it upside down next to him. When he hit it with his drumsticks, it made a satisfying ding sound.

"Ah, much better! Oh, and Rider, what do you mean 'something I'm not telling you'?"

Edited by Gukko Lord

Metal / Refectory, Playing Heavy Metal Rahk \ IC:

After finishing the final verse of the song, Metal responded, "Wild? Sure, while this might sound wild at first, every bit of my song is perfectly measured!" He did a double take when he saw Rider playing along. Apparently his music was great enough to even turn enemies to friends! The high-pitched string sound coming from the makeshift sword-arm instrument was at first dissonant, but quickly blended beautifully to give an orchestral tone to the music. Metal smiled and launched into the final riff of the song.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Fang

Fang clenched his teeth, wishing the awful noise would just stop. Rather than take him down, everyone seemed to be joining this "band."

"We should find somewhere quieter to talk," he said to Mahrika before stepping outside. The slop wasn't that great anyway.

IC: Tube

"Range? I've got range!" Tube jumped up and fired off a few spikes before they could stop themself. Maybe it would be better to not show this Rahkshi their new weapon.

Metal / Refectory, Playing Heavy Metal Rahk \ IC:

Metal finished the song with a nice ringing chord, letting Rider end on a nice note on the strings and Raptor get out one last round of drumming. Suddenly a bolt of lightning flew into Metal's guitar, and instead of breaking or shocking Metal, weird physics happened and the electricity gave the axe-guitar a strange but pleasant mechanical ring to it. It sounded so much better than the "acoustic" guitar that it once was, at least with the vocals and the drumming. Taking only a second to rest his voice, Metal started another song, this time letting his new electrified axe-guitar ring out strong and loud.

OOC: Just imagine a metal version of that, Vahki. With vocals. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: I meant that they just fired them away, but I can see where you got that. We'll go with it.

Tube yelped and barely slipped out of the way, some of the darts scratching against their armor. It took them a moment to recover.

Tube turned back to their opponent to see the launchers pointed at them. They stumbled backwards to get some room to react, then fired off another few horribly inaccurate spikes.

Tube was ready to dodge this one, but wasn't expecting the cloud. They coughed and sputtered, flailing their hands around to try getting it away. Finally, they tried to run off in the direction they remembered their opponent to be in, grabbing their mace and preparing for a charge. But they found they had gotten turned around in the cloud and came out of one side. They looked around to spot the Stasis Rahkshi, then charged after her.

IC: Squid

The revelation hit Squid like the rock he tried to hit Green with a while back. He could just use his powers to make the noise! And since he was level three, he could fire small bolts of lightning across a short distance... Squid motioned for everyone to be quiet, lightning flickering in his palm.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Tube nodded and straightened up, still gasping. They tried firing another shot.

OOC: If it isn't obvious, Tube's pretty inept at fighting, as well as pretty much everything else. Come to think of it, all my characters aren't that great in combat...