Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tube

Tube was so shocked they actually hit someone that the darts easily found their mark. Tube dropped backwards, yelling "Owww!" The darts had imbedded themselves in their chest armor. If they were a Toa, the shot may have been lethal.

Tube pushed themself up unsteadily, looking up to see the launchers pointed their way. It was only their Kraata's resistance that was keeping them going from the darts.

The mace was across the room, so a charge was useless. Tube fired another shot, hoping it would hit.

IC: Rider

Rider continued to play his makeshift violin, enjoying interacting with others for once. Claws was jumping up and down excitedly.

IC: Whakatio

The spike flew across the room towards her. It went so fast that it hit, implanting itself in her thigh. She cursed. It seemed Tube was getting better.

Edited by VahkiDane

Metal / Refectory, Playing Heavy Metal Rahk \ IC:

The electric ring started to fade, and Metal felt his body start to build with static. Realizing that he was dangerously close to getting horribly shocked, Metal yelled out to Vaalku, "Hey, can you do that again, but as a constant, small charge? It sounds awesome!" He also smiled toward Squid at the strange yet pleasant electric chiming noises.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: (Wraith)

"Um...I, ah, doubt that, that the m-magnets will, um, be, uh, able to, to, to be included-d, due t-to- "

"Your ineptness, perhaps." The skeletal rahk sighed...it sounded like the wind in delicate dead autumn leaves, tearing them from their branches to crumble to dust.

"In which, case, I will use the services of another Ghost. You are no longer needed." 

"Nonopleasedon'tkillme! I'lldoanything, I'llworkfaster, Iswear, don'tkillmeplease!" The Fe-Matoran was shaking even more now, but Wraith only frowned.

"I don't recall mentioning your demise at any point, as me bringing it about would be wasteful, unless you were a threat."

The Ghost relaxed a little.

"Wasteful, but not out of the question."

Kathok

Tube frowned for a moment, then grinned. "I'm just too good, right?" Still grinning, they walked back over with a hand stretched out to shake. With the other, they picked the darts out of their chestplate. "Good fight! You are good with those guns!"

Even Metal had stopped in awe at this new sound. Then, at Raptor's comment, he tutted and motioned for the other Rahkshi to strike up another beat. Once he had started his flam-paradiddle combo and the other instruments had built up, Metal started playing again. The instruments were at first cacophonous, but as each Rahkshi got an ear for each other, they seemed to be coming together. Finally, when the moment was right, Metal launched back into his singing and screaming. It was beautiful, driving, energetic, and to Metal, perfection.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Revenge

Revenge took a while to consider his reply to Phogen.

"What are you doing? Are you setting up a group of the intellectual company you spoke of?"

IC Phogen

Phogen gave him a nod and a smile. "Oh yes. I am gathering whom I consider to be the most capable. Furthermore, I hope to give them... Shall we say... A sense of purpose and a structure of leadership." He gave a shrug, casually smirking off the vagueness of his response.

IC: Exxan.

Exxan didn't react. "Now you're just being cryptic." as much fun as it was matching wits with Phogen, it had gone on long enough. It was time to stop hiding behind double meanings and speak plainly. "Let's cut to the chase," he said smoothly, "what do you want?"

She leaned on the table and shook her head at him. Exxan still had a ways to go, despite his progress. Still, she would speak plainly with her... Well, he was not an equal, but he was close. "I want to know the significance of both the increase in level, and this Rahkshi population's unnatural intelligence. You are the best one for the job, and hence, I would like to utilize your enthusiasm for this study and my interest in the results to garner a more secure, if more professional than personal, relationship between what I judge to be the two most powerful students in this school." She waited for a response with more than a bit of a devilish spark in her eyes and smile.

IC: (Snakey)

"The short answer is no." Snake replied to Pho from his vantage point on the bookshelf, from which he had been observing the conversation. "It's mine." He said a little less reproachfully.

He jumped down, landing on the floor sand walking over to the maps...come to think of it, Kat was right, although there weren't enough maps to show an entire layout of the known islands. The only flaw was, if the near islands did form a being's insides, then what about the ones past the known world (which surely must exist) and in that case, how could the sky stretch up forever?

Strange, Pho hadn't asked for any sort of test when he joined. "So, what should we do? Try to find Fang, who by the way actually helped me once or go and find this "Wrath" or whatever you called him, or...what?"

"I say we wait for our enemies to show themselves. For now, I am contented with gathering strength and intelligence, and letting them lick their wounds. It will only make the scars more memorable. In the meantime, give me a report of this... Wraith, is it?"

OOC: Haircut. I will be back on in an hour or so. Maybe more.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Metal caught the bolt in his guitar. This one was a bit stronger than the one Vaalku had thrown at him, however, and the power scream Rahkshi ended up on the floor twitching. His playing and singing came to an electric halt, and he sat there twitching. When he was able to speak, he sheepishly said, "M-m-maybe make the l-l-lighting less pow-w-werful."

"You could say that. I help him in anything he needs!"

IC: Hoto

Why was no one listening to her? She tried to shove back into the center of Phogen's group, but decided to go back to the Rahkshi apparently named Snake on top of the bookshelf. "Who is this Fang? What is he like?"

IC Kat: I spoke up, "Wraith was part of my squad. She's... I'm not sure which power. Illusion, darkness, maybe density control. near invisible when she wants to be. Cold, and calculating. Sort of off putting, really. She's got some weapon that fires some powerful energy bolts."

I shrugged. That's what I figured anyway. "I'm pretty sure she's the one who attacked Dodge."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Hoto

Hoto turned for a moment back to her friend. "Yes, she's Density Control. I... I've picked up a few ways of figuring that out." This would be a good chance to introduce Phogen to her skill.

IC: Whakatio

I need to get into a group sometime and it seems this one is just building up. Plus if this Checkers is as good as Tube says I will have a powerful ally. Whakatio thought. "D'ya think I could talk to him?" Whakatio said, smiling.

IC: Rider

Rider came to Metal's aid, helping him up. 

Edited by VahkiDane

Tube nodded, grinning widely. "He wouldn't mind at all! Come on!" Tube ran over to their master, their injuries forgotten, and patiently waited for Checkers to stop attacking the dummies.

IC: Fang

Fang clenched his teeth, wishing the awful noise would just stop. Rather than take him down, everyone seemed to be joining this "band."

"We should find somewhere quieter to talk," he said to Mahrika before stepping outside. The slop wasn't that great anyway.

IC Mahrika

Refectory -> Corridor

Mahrika nodded, following Fang out of the refectory and into the hall. Once the sound of electric guitar, drums and theremin had faded to a level that permitted speech, he began considering what to say. Clearly Fang was still bitter about the Naming Day disaster.

"Fang, about what happened on Nyrah... I just want to start by saying that I didn't have a choice. I couldn't help you, unless I wanted to alienate Exxan and get myself sent to the infirmary along with you. And I know it was terrible. I just stood and watched them beat the antidermis out of you. It's the most terrible thing I've ever done, and it would be completely justified of you to hate me for it. Just, if you do hate me, tell me now so I won't keep agonizing over it."

OOC: Mahrika really is trying to be nice. It's not a talent of his.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Metal chuckled as Rider and Raptor helped him up. Once he had picked up his axe-guitar, the Rahkshi slowly said, "You guys are crazy and awesome. Just try not to fry me next time. I need to take a break in the singing department though, that bolt almost killed me."

OOC: I feel like every third post is mine for the last two pages. :P

IC: Fang

It was decision time. Was he angry at Mahrika? His feelings were all over the place. He understood why Mahrika did what he did, but he had a hard time agreeing with the motivation. Mahrika had chosen Exxan over him, that... follower. That coward. But Fang now knew what happened when he tried to attack Exxan. Exxan was a powerful Rahkshi at the school, if not one of the most powerful. Only Phogen could match him, and she was on his side. An attack on Exxan was an attack on everyone.

Fang stiffened and tried to force it out. "I... I understand what you did."

That's what friends do, isn't it? They forgive each other, and that was as close as Fang could get to forgiving Mahrika for that.

Edited by Click