Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Short / Gymnasium, Befriending Jayar \ IC:

Short hesitantly took Jayar's hand and responded, "Ah don' know 'bout all thayt Vaylor and stuff, sounds too much lahk Mata Nui an' 'is faynatics. Steel, y'all seem lahk a good 'un ta hayve ays a frien'. Put 'er there an' les' be friens'." After they shook hands, Short floated over to her mace, placed it back under her hat, and returned to her new found friend.

Metal / Refectory, Chatting Up Squid and Green \ IC:

Deciding that not enough traffic was flowing through the Courtyard (which was sensible, as most Rahkshi hated light), Metal decided to move inside once more. Maybe the Library wasn't a great stage (those bookish types and their quiet), but maybe the Refectory was such a place. Plus, all that singing and playing made him hungry. Nodding to himself, the power scream Rahkshi decided he would eat a good meal. And by that, of course I mean tasteless but mildly nourishing. Once he reached the Refectory and had his plate, he looked for a group that he could infiltrate. With a friendly smile (which would make most creatures cower in fear), Metal greeted the two Rahkshi beside whom he sat with, "Greetings, fellow Rahkshi. Once we dine, may I introduce you to the ultimate creation of our kind, and possibly of the Universe?"

OOC: Metal is attempting to interact with Squid and Green. Not presumptuous at all. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Metal swallowed a large mouthful of slop and grinned. "Ah, better than that still. Indeed, the very thought of my creation makes this food taste like far more than the slop as which it was served. It lifts the spirits from the depths of mortality to feeling above whatever gods might exist, even to feel as powerful as a Makuta himself!" He couldn't contain himself much longer. As he shoveled a second bite of slop - once again massive, at this rate he would finish it all in another two or three bites - Metal's fingers twitched in longing for his axe-guitar.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Gonna start tomorrow morning, I'm tired and it seems like things have slowed to a crawl.

Metal gave another smile and shoved another bite of slop down his throat. After he finished his meal, he would throw down everything and bring these two into the fold of Heavy Metal Rahk. "One moment. Patience, indeed. Let me get situated to properly show you..." With that, he gulped down the last bite of him food and stood. He swung his guitar-axe around and played a chord, letting it ring around the table and the Refectory as a whole. He cleared his throat, letting the anticipation build. This was his moment to shine!

IC: Fang

Oh no. There he was again. The Power Scream Rahkshi with the strange instrument. Why could Fang never get away from this guy? He willed the line to move faster so he could eat before this guy started his noise.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC (As Zubarahk, currently bored and looking for someone to hang out with.): "Where'd everybody go?" Zubarahk asked himself as he walked into the refectory. To his misfortune, there was a puddle and a wet floor sign that he was oblivious to. With one step, he saw his foot fly upwards as he landed on his back, chipping a part of his spine and lying down, the kraata squirming from being touched with water.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC: The Brakas that I keep mentioning relate to the Brakas event that happened in their bios. They killed a lot of Brakas and Bullseye conveniently found a way to make them useful instead of being good hunting trophies. I should update Bullseye's profile saying that if given the right ingredients he can make jerky out of any Rahi. And that Toxin does like to eat.

IC: Toxin

"Wow. This stuff is horrible." he thought to himself. "I guess adding Brakas jerky should work. Hopefully."

After dropping in a large amount of Brakas jerky, he proceeded to continue eating. And slightly enjoyed it.

"Well, it's a bit bitter and a tiny bit sour...but it's good. At least better than what it was."

He continued to smile as he ate. At least until he saw that a Rahkshi was about to blow the wars off of everybody in the Refectory.

IC: Bullseye

After reaching the Causeway, he ascended to reach the mainland quickly getting himself some shade and a camp before he became exposed to sunlight. His cowboy hat really helped.

OOC: Toxin is readily open for conversation but I won't be able to post till next morning. Bullseye is to busy to talk so yeah.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Mahrika

Washroom -> Refectory

Mahrika climbed out of bed and proceeded to the washroom to cleanse their armor. After the initial shock of the cold water, it was quite relaxing, standing under the water stream, giving him a good chance to reflect upon last night's events.

The conflict between Exxan and Fang was a tragedy; there was no denying it. The two of them were both so similar, both had a strong set of internal values. Yet Fang was hot-headed and careless, while Exxan was unwilling to stand up against evil if doing so put his own fortunes in jeopardy.

Those two could learn a lot from each other.

It was settled, then. For the first time since he had arrived Mahrika had a real plan for creating change in Corpus Rahkshi. But the first step of the plan would have to wait until after breakfast.

Wishing he had simply skipped the Naming Day assignment and caught a delicious Ruki fish to feed on instead, Mahrika trudged into the refectory and proceeded to the counter to receive his meal. He was surprised to find Fang himself at the end of the line.

"Hello, Fang! Are you..." Upon consideration, asking if he was well seemed a bit insensitive. "...all right?"

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Xara.

Xara woke up the next morning/evening/whatever, and sat up in her bed, blinking the sleep from her weary eyes. Slowly, the memories of the previous day came flooding back. The highlights were in the forefront of her mind. Three students had leveled up, and then... had she really hugged Glass? 

"Ugh, what is wrong with me?" she groaned, getting to her feet and looking herself in the mirror. It went agaisnt everything she thought about herself, yet at the time it had felt like the right thing to do. And it still did now.

Shaking her head, Xara pushed open her door and exited out into the hallway, going in the opposite direction from Glass' room two doors down. She wasn't ready to face him yet. Instead, she headed for the gym. It was time to vent some of that pent-up frustration. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Burst

Burst noticed a rahkshi that he thought was Abyssium enter the library.

"Hey, Abyssium, any luck with the new faction? Recruited anyone yet?"

When the newcomer turned around, Burst froze. That was not Abyssium, but another Darkness rahkshi.

"S***, sorry I thought you were someone else..."

Wait, didn't Abyssium mention that he had a sibling? And the newcomer reacted to the name, as if she knew it.

OOC:

FYI: Anubissium is Gurahk blue, but of the Chain Lightning power.

IC: Anubissium

"Don't worry, it's fine. I'm new here, so I don't know anyone. What's your name?" Anubissium cheerfully asked. If I pretend to be one of those annoying, overly cheerful, stupid types, I may be underestimated and thought harmless. . .

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Oh, you are cruel for making Fang tell you himself. :P

IC: Fang

Fang kept his eyes fixed forward. The last time he had seen Mahrika was on Nynrah. He had stood there and watched the Twins tear him apart, unwilling to step in even for a friend. Mahrika was not strong enough; he did not care.

But...did he not know what happened after? He must have not heard Snake announce the mob. As angry as Fang was, it would be good to talk to someone who didn't see him as a monster. Especially one who had saved his life and he considered a friend.

Still, he answered a wary, "Yes. I am recovering." It sounded cold and mechanical, even for him, but he needed to ascertain what Mahrika knew.

Edited by Click

Xara finally reached the gym, and immediately the room created a cluster of targets, randomly spaced. The gym was her favourite room; it knew how she liked to train.

She drew her swords and attacked, slicing and stabbing with her blades. As always, sparks flew with each strike, as she jolted the targets with severe electric shocks on impact. Her motions became blurred, a deadly dance of silver and steel. She was relentless and vicious, yet controlled and eerily graceful in her movements. Finally, she stopped, panting for breath. All around her, the smoking remains of her effigy opponents lay in haphazard piles of broken pieces. There were no survivors. 

She straightened to her feet, and sheathed her swords as the targets dissolved back into the fabric of the gym floor, before reappearing around her in another random configuration. But this time, she didn't use her swords. It was time for her to master The Talons. And so began the first of many hours of rigorous training, throwing the knives at the targets, cursing when she missed, silently cheering when she landed a successful strike. Each time she had one knife left, she would summon the others back to her hand and repeat the cycle. Again and again, determined not to give up until she mastered her new weapons. 

Fighting was all she knew, and winning was all she really cared about.

Except maybe... The realisation hit her like a punch to the gut... Glass.

OOC: Xara open for interaction. That is, if you want to risk getting accidentally killed by a wayward Talon. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Shatter:

Shatter walked towards the Gym, idly twirling his Meteor Hammer. One he got there, he saw Xara throwing odd knives at random targets. "Can I have that rematch now?" he asked, accidentally interrupting another Rahk.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Xara looked at the two Rahkshi who had both asked to spar with her. "Sorry," she told Whakatio, "I did promise Shatter a rematch." She drew one of her swords, keeping the remaining Talon in her other hand, and leaving the other knives embedded in the targets behind her. Thanks to the knives' unique properties, she could retrieve them at her leisure. 

She shifted into a battle stance. "You first," she told Shatter. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Burst

"My name is Burst. Do you need help with anything, since you're new?"

This newcomer seemed friendly enough. Perhaps she thought his mistake was funny. People always seem to enjoy others making fools of themselves.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Tube

Tube was getting tired of shooting their new glove at the motionless target. Their shots were getting closer to accurate, but still, many of them would fly off to the side and skitter along the ground a ways before returning.

They looked back. Their master was still easily slicing through his own targets with the disk. A little ways away was another student who looked to be having as much luck with her throwing knives as Tube was with their glove. They started walking closer before two other Rahkshi came up, asking to "spar." She nodded to one and they began dueling. Tube watched for a moment, then noticed the other Rahkshi sitting off to the side. They approached and asked "Do you want to 'spar?'"

Metal / Refectory, Playing for Squid and Green \ IC:

Metal launched forth into shredding his axe-guitar, all the while doing what he now deemed as "headbanging." When he reached the time for his words, he started growling, screaming, and singing with reckless abandon. To those who were familiar with music, it would likely be shocking enough for them to spit out their mouthfuls of slop. For those who weren't familiar, it was pretty much just as shocking. Metal just kept at it, as he would until he finished his song or someone rudely interrupted him. Again.

"These are the songs, we are the sons, we've come to fight, and spread the darkness..."

OOC: Making up lyrics on the fly. Ending up with sub-par lyrics. =P Of course, Metal himself isn't the ultimate wordsmith.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku reached the Refectory, oinly to step in and find chaos. Someone was clanging away at a guitar in ways that should never even be thought of, people were lying down, eating horrendous slop -

He calmly and quiet walked up to the table where the Rahkshi of power scream was blaring away.

*cough*

IC: (Snakey)

"The short answer is no." Snake replied to Pho from his vantage point on the bookshelf, from which he had been observing the conversation. "It's mine." He said a little less reproachfully.

He jumped down, landing on the floor sand walking over to the maps...come to think of it, Kat was right, although there weren't enough maps to show an entire layout of the known islands. The only flaw was, if the near islands did form a being's insides, then what about the ones past the known world (which surely must exist) and in that case, how could the sky stretch up forever?

Strange, Pho hadn't asked for any sort of test when he joined. "So, what should we do? Try to find Fang, who by the way actually helped me once or go and find this "Wrath" or whatever you called him, or...what?"

Kathok

Metal / Refectory, Playing for Squid and Green, With Raptor \ IC:

Metal finished his chorus and, while still shredding away, replied, "Karz yeah. I need a beat, think you can help with that?" Without waiting for a reply, Metal continued his song.