Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin

"Huh? Oh hello. Yes, in fact I am going to. What's your name?"

Toxin was prepared to begin his info gathering.

OOC: Talking to you Meow.

IC: Hyaku

"Hyaku, pleased to meet you. It's polite to introduce yourself. I would enjoy a talking companion. It gets a little boring when you avoid clubs as much as I do."

It was then Hyaku noticed the calculating gaze of the other Rahkshi. Two can play at that game.

OOC: Hyaku has little interaction with other Rahkshi. I estimate the two are close to the gate of the Refectory by now.

What do I write here?

Someone, say something funny so you can be remembered for posterity.

IC: Flash

Flash flew up to the roof. She loved star-gazing and the sky was beautiful tonight. The clouds were absent so you could see the stars clearly.

After gazing at the stars, she took out her flute and started to play a slow, enchanting piece.

OOC: Open for interaction, but wait for her to finish playing before talking to her.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

OOC: Well, this gives everyone a chance to catch up.

Also, how did Raptor know Fang was in the Refectory, IC? Well, I guess Fang walked in when the band was cleaning up. Nevermind.

IC: Fang

Fang turned around as he picked up his food to see Raptor running in. Even though they had said his name many times in their... meeting, Raptor insisted on calling him the White Rahkshi. Though now, with his burnt faceplate, only his back was white.

Whatever it was must be important, and Fang set down his food on a table as he walked closer.

"What's wrong?"

OOC: Just addressing some grievances. :P

IC: Chekquars (Gym)

The Darkness Rahkshi chuckles darkly and speaks, starting out quietly but growing in volume.

"Ah, then, if you have no doubts or regrets to tying yourself to an evil mastermind in the making, joining as a comrade or a minion alike, bringing yourself into this fold of malicious schemes with intent to one day, have near total-control over some village or island somewhere..."

He pauses, grinning madly and wildly, as his eyes glint with the dreams of things yet to come.

"..then my name is Chekquars." 

A hand stretches out, intent to shake clear.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Omega

Omega ran next to Fang, panting. "Look I owe you one and I think you will want to hear this. They are coming. Phogen and that. I don't know whether they are here to fight you or not. Just take care."

IC: Rider

Rider watched, mesmerized. 

IC: Whakatio

Whakatio grinned. She shook his hand. 

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Fang

Fang's eyes widened at the news, and he leaned back onto his sword. Were he in perfect condition, one Rahkshi might not be a problem, but this was Phogen. If he wanted, he could bring dozens of Rahkshi down upon the injured Fang. He couldn't imagine she would have anything else in mind after he tried to get in her way. Or, Exxan's way.

Fang tried to remain stoic on the outside, but inside, he actually felt fear. A rather strange feeling to him, and a very unpleasant one.

"No... You... you can't be here. Thank you, but I will meet them alone." Even with the help of these Rahkshi, he couldn't hope to battle against Phogen and his allies. Why bother filling the entire Infirmary? That is, if they intended to only send him to the Infirmary.

His voice was closer to a growl than anything. "Go! Get out!" At that, he spun on his heel back to his food and quietly walked to a corner to eat it. His hands were shaking, and he had lost his appetite. He needed to think of a plan.

IC: Tube

Tube watched eagerly as the deal was sealed, ready to welcome a new member to Checker's fold.

IC: Burst

Burst briefly turned away from the blue rahkshi he was talking to, and witnessed a large crowd forming around someone whom he couldn't see. 

"This looks bad. Time for things to get interesting." Burst muttered to himself as he began directing his rage aura towards the crowd...

OOC: Yeah, Burst is kind of a jerk. Sometimes, at least.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!