Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Dallior

As I stumble out of the birthing chamber thing and into the library, I look around for another Rahkshi. I need a punching dummy.

OOC: Open for interaction (no duh)

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Revenge

Revenge was about to give the robot a nice solid punch, but than he heard the scream.  Turning around he saw, the Rahkshi from the rooftop!  Revenge froze as the memories of the song flooded back into his brain.

IC: Melody

Now one of them was staring at her, Melody felt uncomfortable.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Dallior

I see a lone Rahkshi walking through the courtyard, and decide that making allies soon would be smart. I rush up to talk to them. "Hey! Poly, right?"

OoC: That's you, UlitmateBug!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Don't ever let Siren get close to Fang. He would probably tear them apart.

IC: Hoto

Hoto looked up with a smile as her friend returned, but her face quickly fell with her words. She carefully thought it over.

"I... I need to go... I think. He... he would listen to me."

Though her words were confident, she wasn't so sure. It sounded like Fang was dangerous. What happened to the Fang she knew?

IC Poly: I stop, rhotuka primed.

This Rahkshi knows my name. Impossible. No one but Suvak knows my name.

~enemy. interrogate~

Finally, something we agree on.

Faster than the eye can follow, my rapier is at the Rahkshi's throat, and my Rhotuka hums with energy.

My voice is filled with venom, fitting, given my power. "How do you know my name?!" I spit.

IC Kat:

I nodded. "I'll be there. From the looks of him, he's had a rough time adjusting." I glanced at Exxan. "And has taken that issue up with some others. Either way, I'm gonna keep things civil." I sighed, "even if that means putting him, exxan, and Phogen down for a nap."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

OOC: Seems Siren shares a few traits with Wraith...maybe an alliance could be arranged in the future :P

Talking of Wraith...

IC: (Wraith)

The smith was taking too long. She had no time for this.

Although actually killing the Ghost would be to her disadvantage, he didn't know that, and was clearly scared of death...then again, she didn't want him to rush the bombs.

Logical solution: Threaten to kill him if he does not work at his own pace in an orderly manner.

Problem: When under stress, matoran brains cease to function at full capacity and their focus on the task at hand dwindles.

No foreseeable solution that benefits both arguments...compromise needed.

"Smith, I will be back tomorrow. If you have not finished by then...a solution will be enacted." 

Wraith had carefully calculated the length of the pause after "then" to hint at the smith's possible death but also give him enough hope not to panic.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Melody

Melody didn't stop running until she got to her room. She slammed the door shut and locked it.  She sat on her bead and cried.

IC: Revenge

It was too late.  Revenge got up and said "I-I need to think." and with that he left.

OOC: I need to go hang out with real life people now.  Probubly won't be back for a while.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Metal / The Peace Class, Making Everything Worse \ IC:

Metal awoke abruptly due to a shouting match down the hall. Annoyed, the power scream Rahkshi got up, picked up his guitar, and stomped down to a room which had an ironic sign that advertised for a peace class. Seeing a few Rahkshi already storming out of the room, Metal walked right up to the doorway and screamed, "What the Karz is going on here? I was trying to sleep!"

Short / Refectory, Open for Interaction \ IC:

After saying bye to her new-found friend, Short decided to get a bite to eat. Of course, she had just been in the Refectory before her fight, but fighting made her hungry. Come to think of it, Short now thought of itself as herself. Turns out something came of the fight. She didn't know why but it was probably because ToD kept forgetting and having to retype posts every time and got annoyed about it. Either way, she stood on a bench and quietly consumed her meal, giant hat bobbing up and down with every bite.

OOC: Also, officially making it so that Short now identifies as female.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC Mahrika

Diplomacy Classroom

Mahrika simply stared from his desk as in just a few minutes the diplomacy class, ironically enough, erupted into chaos. Yes, this was truly the real Corpus Rahkshi.

"This is a great demonstration, Squid. I'm learning a lot about solving problems peacefully."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Chekquars (Hallways)

He ponders this for a second, before speaking again. 

"A cave seems appropriate, though I'm not sure whether it would be advisable to have our base so far from the Campus. Perhaps we could explore our island itself, or even look under the waves for a suitable place to build upon and call our own. In any case, we will need to be on the lookout for a fellow with Disintegration or Fragmentation, those would both be good powers to have both in our group and to help with the base. Sadly, however, it seems we will need to find a good way to create traps, doors, and things that are created rather than destroyed in general ourselves. I have yet to see a Rahkshi with the powers to make rather than break, other than Quick Healing."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Jayar / The Gym

Saying goodbye to his small friend, Jayar began to walk to the library. On his way, however, he passed by an uproarious gathering of Rahkshi gathered in and around a dormitory. He noticed that there was a sign on the door offering diplomacy classes and shook his head. Obviously that hadn't gone as planned. What a pity. Diplomacy skills were something most students as Corpus Rahkshi severely lacked, and it was paving the way for a few to rise from the clamor as kings by treating the rest as pawns. Jayar sighed and took note of the Rahkshi of Chain Lighting who seemed to be running the thing - wasn't his name Squid? Jayar decided to come back later and inquire about taking those classes.

He wandered into the courtyard and came across a Derahk at the mercy of a rapier-wielding Lerahk. Another example of the continual infighting. Jayar stood back to watch - if the Lerahk were to attempt to murder his prey, Jayar would have to step in. He could not allow such a thing to happen.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Burst

"Yeah, I'm a Kurahk. Sorry about that. I was trying to set them off..." he said, pointing to fang and the others with him."but, they weren't angry enough for my powers to influence them into starting a fight."

OOC: Burst did explain where everything was to anubyssium in an earlier post.

IC:

"Couldn't you set them off no matter how angry they already were?" Anubissium asked.

OOC:

She's trying to make allies and friends. She's basically trying to make friends with him. Make sense? It does in my mind, at least. Not sure about others'.

IC: Burst

"They weren't angry enough for me to influence them into a fight. All they felt was the irritation that you felt a few seconds ago. My powers can't do too much now, but once my level is high enough, I will have the power to start wars."

IC: Anubissium

"Starting wars sounds like an excellent plan. Stated with the utmost of sarcasm, by the way. So, what exactly is going on right now? Is there anything we should be doing, or is it free time right now?" Anubissium asked Burst.

IC: Dodge-256

"So how are you doing?" Dodge asked Abyss.

IC: Abyssium

"Pretty good for the most part. I'm trying to form a team or group of my own, but so far have only found one person even amenable to the idea of joining me, and they said they wouldn't join, just help out. Other than constant disappointments on that front, though, I'm doing pretty good." Abyssium answered dejectedly.

OOC:

Glorious Christmas break! Two whole weeks off of school! Woo-hoo!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Ic:

Siren halted as the rahk who shouted ran out of the room... Crying.

"Defective." She said to herself.

She turned back to the room and uncloaked, a few Rahks leaving, some talking. She uncloaked after a strange Rahk shouted into the room. She said, to no-one in particular

"Violation... Desecrated."