Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: The Twins.

The Twins remained in their seats, observing the other Rahks. The unconscious one with the weird weapon had finally woken up and run off to yell at someone, and Green had been discussing her goals to make the food tastse better with the crazy Gurahk from before. 

And now Fang was here as well, and he looked unhappy. The Twins decided that the refectory was getting too crowded ,and decided to make themselves scarce. They instead headed for the gym. In the one corner, Xara was facing off agaisnt Shatter, so The Twins found a different spot, and began sparring once more.

OOC: The Twins are open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Metal / Gymnasium, Playing H.M.R. to "Calm the Karz Down" \ IC:

Seeing that he was mostly ignored and that most of the other Rahkshi had left, Metal rolled his eyes and walked away just as quickly as he had arrived. He needed to get all this anger out of his system. Everything was so happy for just a short moment. Why did I have to pass out?!

Pondering these questions, Metal found himself at the Gymnasium. Maybe this was the right place to play without interruption. Maybe his friends from the Refectory would find him here. In either case, the power scream Rahkshi found a part of the Gym currently mostly unoccupied and cleared his throat. Sad that no one was there to charge his axe-guitar - he now realized that the electric  sounded much better than the acoustic when he sang - he started jamming away. This time he chose to perform an extremely aggressive song, which likely would not sit too well with the Twins that also happened to be in the general vicinity.

OOC: Gonna be gone in about 30 min, so your choice if you want to start a fight or not. I'll be back in about 7-8 hours. Also, currently thinking a song around the lines of "Someone to Hate." If you don't like Demon Hunter, you won't like a lot of my taste in music. XP

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Xara.

Xara looked at the two Rahkshi who had both asked to spar with her. "Sorry," she told Whakatio, "I did promise Shatter a rematch." She drew one of her swords, keeping the remaining Talon in her other hand, and leaving the other knives embedded in the targets behind her. Thanks to the knives' unique properties, she could retrieve them at her leisure. 

She shifted into a battle stance. "You first," she told Shatter. 

OOC: Sorry for responding so late. I couldn't find the post.

IC: Shatter charged, one of the fist-sized metal balls already flashing out at Xara's chest. In a real fight, Shatter would have aimed the potentially lethal strike at the head, but this wasn't one of such fights.

OOC: Now that I know what a meteor hammer is, Shatter's has a chain, heavier ends, and a shorter chain.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Poly: I was getting hungry. It had been several hours. Classes would likely begin soon. I remained still, however, drinking in the tranquility.

OoC he's outside the cave, on a stone near the waterfall.

IC Kat: I strode back into the library, my face set with grim determination. "Phogen, hold off on that meeting with fang a little bit. Might be a situation."

I turned to Hoto, "I found him, and he knows about you. Seems he's got a bit of a grudge with our new friends. Didn't want you at the meeting. I asked him to reconsider, but...." I shook my head. "Either way, I'm gonna go to make sure things don't get violent. If you want to go still, I won't stop you. He's your friend, after all."

IC Kat:

I nodded. "I'll be there. From the looks of him, he's had a rough time adjusting." I glanced at Exxan. "And has taken that issue up with some others. Either way, I'm gonna keep things civil." I sighed, "even if that means putting him, exxan, and Phogen down for a nap."

OOC: Don't ever let Siren get close to Fang. He would probably tear them apart.IC: Hoto

Hoto looked up with a smile as her friend returned, but her face quickly fell with her words. She carefully thought it over.

"I... I need to go... I think. He... he would listen to me."

Though her words were confident, she wasn't so sure. It sounded like Fang was dangerous. What happened to the Fang she knew?

IC Phogen

He shook his head, troubled by all this. "I'll go quietly if it comes to that. I have no intention of attacking him. Fang...." He inhaled and grimaced. He obviously was struggling with the words. He patted Hoto's wrist once more. "Well, Fang may be hotheaded, and, in my opinion, a bit of a poor student, but that is no reason for me to rough him up. I barely know him, in fact! The only conflict we share is that of menusa in ideology and a misinterpretation of my ambition as a lack of empathy. I have no quarrel with him, except by proxy of Exxan..." He looked to Exxan, her concerned frown turning to a wizened smirk.

IC: Exxan.

Exxan gave Phogen a genuinely baffled look. "Is there a joke here that I'm missing? What makes you think I have a temper?"

"...who should learn to take a joke." Rolling her eyes, she continued, still smirking, but with a bit of a serious curl to her upper lip. "In all seriousness, it is not your temper I am worried about. Let Hoto introduce your concern. She has a bit more of a positive image in his eyes." Phogen was inwardly concerned. Exxan could be a dangerous ally if he attracted attention like this.

OOC: Going out for a little bit. Be on in a stint.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Exxan.

"Very well," Exxan conceded, touched by Phogen's seemingly genuine concern. He hadn't realise that s/he actually cared about anyone except him/her self. Maybe letting someone who Fang didn't absolutely despise talk first was for the best. It might calm him down a little. 

Xara dived sideways out of the Meteor Hammer's path. She landed in a roll, summoning three more of The Talons into her palm and flinging them at Shatter as she got back to her feet, leaving the fourth still clasped in her hand. 

IC: The Twins. 

The Twins stopped their sparring and turned to face the disruptive sonic Rahkshi. It seemed he was just asking for a fight. 

Silencer slowly stalked forwards, surrounding himself in an aura of silence. He stopped right in front of Metal, and his music very abruptly stopped, leaving nothing but an eerie, all-encompassing silence. Standing beside Silencer, Illusive casually flashed his claws in a subtly threatening manner. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Shatter:

Shatter twisted with the supreme reaction time of a Rahkshi, deflecting two knives. One lodged in his shoulder, and with a grunt of pain, Shatter ripped it out and threw it as far away as he could. Tugging sharply on the chain, he brounght the ball back to him, spun it, and once again it shot out at Xara's wrist, the one with the Talon.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Raptor

"I can't say how thankful I am. I only hope that I can make it up to you with that violin I promised." Raptor slid down the trunk of the tree, Wings perched happily on his shoulders.

OOC: I have to go real soon. VahkiDane, how about we do the violin thing some other day, just so it doesn't end up rushed? Maybe tomorrow or the day after? Thanks.

Edited by Gukko Lord

Xara cried out, feeling the chain slam into her hand, breaking a few of her fingers in the process. The knife went spinning out of her hand, but she still got her revenge. At level two, she could shock anything that touched her with a severe electric jolt. The moment the chain had struck her hand, she'd done exactly that, so Shatter was probably already regretting the move.

Still, with her hand damaged, she could only fight with one of her swords. Not her preferred technique, but she could adapt. 

IC: Squid

Everything had gone wrong. His first session had failed, mostly because of the cloaked Rahkshi who egged on the fight between Raptor and Rider. He would still be there though, waiting for more Rahkshi.

OOC: I had to babysit a neighborhood kid and had to leave on a very short notice. So... what happened? Are there still Rahkshi in the classroom?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Bullseye

Finished with his meal, he decided to begin the recruitment process. They were a few people worth talking to according to Toxin. First he needed to find Fang who was last seen in the refectory. Toxin was about to help a few people that were going to help him but after a while came back to the dorm.

OOC: Fang is still in the Refectory, right?

OOC: Yes, Fang has not left the Refectory. It's as good a place as any for a showdown. :P As a side note, this may be my last post for the next 24 hrs or so, though I'll try to get something in in an hour or so. Sorry about that.

IC: Hoto

Hoto sighed with relief. Phogen really wasn't looking for conflict and was doing anything she could to prevent it. Maybe Hoto could really stop all of this.

Her voice seemed much brighter than before as she replied, "Sure, I'll give it a try!"

She was about to run off in search when she paused and turned back. "What do you need me to say? And where is he?"

IC: Fang

Phogen was taking her time. Perhaps she was carefully planning out each point and counterpoint. Or he was gathering a sufficient strike force.

Fang looked down at his sword. While he'd been waiting, the blade had been sharpened to a point and it was ready for combat. He regretted even the possibility of using it, after all the work he had done.

A blade that special needed a name, just like all the Nynran weapons he had heard about. A brief smile came to his face as he thought of the perfect name.

Venom. Fang's Venom.

It suited a sword with this dangerous, curving shape.

Edited by Click

IC SHatter

The clinking and clattering of the chains weakened the shock, but SHatter's hand still spasmed enough to drop the chain. He grabbed it with the other, and drew it back to him. But Xara's power gave him an idea. He wrapped part of the chain over his shoulder, and ran at Xara, channeling his power into his good hand.

Xara started to run towards Shatter, but abruptly took to the air, flying up and over him, slashing at his head as she tried to fly over him.