Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Poly: We smiled at the plant covered one, a welcoming smile.

"there is no wrong in listening, my friend. We are simply discussing the freedom of the mind."

We regarded Booger once more.

"We shall see. We shall present to you this task. If you can accompany brother Deadeye for one day without harrassing anyone, including Brother Deadeye, We shall consider you Commited to our cause. Do you believe you can do this?"

IC Kat:

I smiled. Not because I felt I should, or to cheer someone up. I smiled because that sentance right there made me the Happiest Rahkshi in the world. I hugged him.

Oh, karz it I all but tackled him. But affectionately.

IC Poly:

We regarded his words.

"We shall see." We turned to out brother, Deadeye.

"We leave this one in your charge. At the end of one day , come to us in the Library, and report for our newest member. Leave no detail unmarked."

In truth, it was a test for both of them. if they could work together despite their animosity towards each other, it would make them stronger.

IC: Root - Courtyard

Was this the cause of Deadeye's sudden conversion? Somehow, this Lehrak's words had the power to turn one such as the slimy tormentor from his ways. Root lingered after the others had left, trying to decide what the meaning of it all was. He was hesitant to commit himself to a seeming organization that also accepted two of his own enemies. He did have one question to ask the Lehrak.

"I-i-is it h-h-heroic?"

IC: Fang - Cauldron

Without any warning, he was nearly bowled over by Kat. He staggered back, trying to keep his balance for the both of them.

As soon as he felt stable, he couldn't help grinning and returning the hug.

OOC: Get a room you two!...Oh wait...

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person, Omniscient Narrator/Campsite on Nynrah

"Ow! Dude, can't you be a little more gentler?" said Bullseye, who was rubbing his arm that was the result of being flipped onto his side by Stronghold.

"Sorry. I did say that this practice will hurt," said Stronghold, who was stretching himself. he was slightly sore, but he was getting better in hand-to-hand combat...but probably not better than Caoutchouc...but then again he would have to find that out for himself.

Toxin noted that it was growing dark and managed to get a fire warming up. Bullseye passed out the last of his Brakas jerky. He was going to have to hunt soon. But he needed to get some salt...

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

I looked around and saw a black rahkshi with orange stripes, and I felt an air of dread. Without any reason to back up the sudden fear, I pushed that thought aside, and looked away, trying to keep more silent to avoid him from seeing me.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Gym

I continued to practice my elaborate battle tactics on the dummies.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Poly: We looked once again to the plant covered one, and shook our head, "It is not our place to say whether our deeds are considered heroic or not. We simply wish to free the minds of others from fear. Come forward, my friend, what is your name?"

IC Kat:

god, he's warm. Like..... sleeping near a campfire warm.

It felt good. 

I never wanted to leave this very position.

• Upvote 1

IC: Xara - Gym.

"I.... you...." I lowered my weapons, sheathing them across my back, "Yo...you....you're right..." I took several deep breaths to calm myself down, before turning to him. "I did it, Glass. Level three! I finally did it!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Revenge-Hallway

Revenge picked Vaalku back up.  "In the rush when the door oppend someones spines ended up in his eyes.  He should be able to recover, but I have no idea how well he will be able to see."

IC: Booger-Courtyard

"So, Odd Eye," Booger said slapping him in the back, "ready to spend the day together?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Vaalku

"This is not the twin's fault," Vaalku said, not realizing he had stated the name of the door creators. "It's all because of Xara! if she had never attacked me the door would not be there! I-...Oh."

A terrible thought crept into his mind, caused by a recent memory.

"One of the twins... Is dead."

IC: Root - Courtyard

So, he would need to use his own noble judgments to determine the organization's worthiness. Perhaps its apparent mission to free the school of oppression could be considered heroic. However, heroes have no need of fear! His mind had never felt that venomous chill! Well... no, that was noble "horror." Completely separate from fear.

He stood straight to address the Lehrak and give his heroic introduction as it should always be presented. For one sentence, his voice rang clear and loud.

"I am Root, Reader of Books, at your service."

He had been practicing that last part the whole time he had been reading, and finally managed to complete it without a stutter. It seemed the heroic thing to say.

Despite being around Hoto for as long as he had, Fang had never been completely used to hugs. He couldn't help feeling like Kat was trying to strangle the breath out of him, and he was never quite sure how to return them. His arms fell around her stiffly, and his smile began to fade into an uncertain frown.

"Um... what do you say we get back to the school and make it official?" he cut in, uncomfortably. "B-before anyone wonders what we've been doing."

OOC: Hey, Ultimo. Campfire warm.

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Cauldron

I took my keyboard as I left my brothers who were asleep next to the warm campfire. As I approached the Cauldron, I begun to play a pretty quick and dance-inducing song (insert this song here).

But I had no time to dance, I was looking for salt, and I was successful in finding a bag. I was taking a drink of one of the berry juice canisters when I passed by Fang and Kat...in the most awkward and romantic embrace. My left eye twitched and I spit out my drink on the wall.

"WHAT THE KARZ IS THIS?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Jayar / Outside Infirmary

Jayar lifted his leafy blindfold and blinked rapidly a few times to adjust to the sudden light. "It's chaos," he said. "Looks like the Infirmary's almost full - " Then he noticed, through the doorway, bodies. One Twin and one other, lifeless.

"And... There are two bodies... A Twin and another." he said solemnly, shocked. Just when everything seemed to be going alright, fate lashed out, as if to prove some cruel point. At least it was no one he knew... But not long ago they had been living Rahkshi, just like him, just like Hoto. And now they were dead.

IC: Shark / Gym

This electricity was quickly becoming a bother, if Shark didn't do something about it he'd be fried. Well, wouldn't be easy for Zex to fry him if he were cut in half, would it? Shark swung his sword down at Zex's waist, aiming just beyond where it actually was so that any rolling away, unless it was incredible agile, would be find escaping a futile effort.

OOC: I can tell this post is not very good but it's late. Last of night.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Kat: "Uh.... yeah, probably. See what we miss-"

"WHAT THE KARZ IS THIS?"

I snapped my read over to see Bullseye looking like he'd just seen a ghost or something.

Oddly, my cheeks felt like they were on fire. And not in a good way this time.

I let go of Fang in a not so unsuspicious way.

"U-uh...... we, uh..... we're a thing now."

I could hear the hypothetical me fall to the ground at my remark.

IC Poly:

"Ah, an intellectual, hmm? We are Legion, at yours."

We gave a small bow.

"If we may ask, why is it that your speech is stuttered, Root?"

• Upvote 1

OOC: The electricity from the sword should still even hurt a little. It doesn't seem the previous shocks bothered him at all.

IC: Zex

I parry the attack with both my sword and Assasinator both with an electrical charge on them.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Fang coughed awkwardly as he fumbled for an explanation, but Kat beat him to it. She was good at that too.

"Yeah... didn't you hear?... Um... Kat's level three? And... what she said."

How dare they! A noble hero had no need for stuttering! But alas, it did not change the reality, and it was an honest question from a seemingly honest Rahkshi.

"I p-p-prefer b-books to R-R-Rahkshi." It was simply stated and as true as he could make it.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"...oh," she replied. At least it wasn't anyone she knew, she hoped. One of the Twins had talked to her over Omega's body, but that was all. And if Jayar didn't know the other one, she shouldn't, right?

"Do... do you want to... keep practicing?" The mood was suddenly different. Everything was gloomy, far different than the brief happy and relieving moments she had spent with him. "... maybe we should check on Kat...?"

• Upvote 2

"I know, right!" I cheered, pulling Glass into a hug. "I hope you level up next." 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The question weighted on his noble mind for a moment before he answered. He did have one more question for the strange Rahkshi who seemed so knowledgable.

"Wh-wh-what hap-pened to D-D-Deadeye?"

IC: Glass/1st Person(not going to miss this chance)

Eeeaaraarraragggggg

Dude, you okay?

Xara's hugging me again!

You don't like it?

What!? No, I do! I-

Then hug back! Can't you see how happy she is?

I smiled nervously and hugged her back.

"I hope so as well."

Dang, he really should be given the reins.

Not happening.

• Upvote 1

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail glared at Xara as the other two Rahkshi had their... moment.

Now she was interfering? How many people would he have to go through before he was able to go after the Rahkshi he actually wanted to fight?

In the end, it didn't matter; the likelihood of them preventing his next attack was slim.

Within the blink of an eye he was in flight mode, charging at the idiot who walked back into the gym, knowing full well that someone inside was still gunning for him. Spikes emerged from the walls, floor, and even the ceiling around the Rahkshi before converging on his position with unnatural speed, all looking to work their way inside of his armor. Nothing short of a miracle would save him now.

Checkmate.

OOC: Zex again.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I broke away from Glass and turned to stare at the unfamiliar Rahk. If my power had been Heat Vision instead of Chain Lightning, the glare I sent his way would have melted him into a steaming, putrid puddle.

You. Completely. Ruined. The. Moment. 

"I'm Xara," I said with a smile, grasping his hand to shake it....

....and sending a paralysing jolt of level three lightning through my palm as I did so. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

IC: Revenge-Infirmary

Revenge hauled Vaalku into the infirmary and placed him on a bed.  "This little event seems to be having far reaching effects.  You stay here, I am going to find out who locked the door."

IC: Booger-Courtyard

"Ok.  So, Deadeye, what do you want to do?"

"Right...." I was disappointed that I hadn't managed to burn his moment-ruining hand to a crisp, but hopefully he got the message: #### off. "Perhaps we should go celebrate somewhere else?" I suggested to Glass. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Dajoks - Gym

"I was only being friendly. I didn't know this was yer 'tender moment' in a school gym."

He puts his hand(s) on his waist.

"It'd be a shame if yer lovey dovey blasphemy wouldn't last fer a mere month'er two."

He says in a quiet, gravely voice.

He creates a small amount of fog between the two lovers, clearing immediately.

He begins walking away, laughing heartily.

"It probably won't even last a moon." He says, chuckling. He creates fog behind him as he goes.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Revenge-Hallway

Revenge wasn't sure where to go from here.  Vaalku had seemed to think that the Twins had done it, but he was hurt bad.  Had Revenge not had time to think in carrying him to the Infirmary he would have rushed after them immediately.  He was still very upset,  but he had gotten his emotions back under control.  He decided to look for Fang, since Vaalku seemed to want to talk to him, and he might be able to better explain what happened.

OOC: I should be asleep, but....

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Cauldron ---> Campsite

I forced out a smile.

"Congratulations."

I decided to leave quickly.

Just outside the Cauldron, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of pain in my chest, one of the reasons why I wanted to leave the school for a while. I was supposed o be more mature than my younger brothers, yet I was highly jealous of their improvements in their fighting since they fought more than me, jealous that I hadn't leveled up yet, jealous of the fact that I was alone in my own world. I shouldnt have been jealous of my brothers since i actually beat someone, but that was because i had the help of a team. The training matches with Stronghold showed me how weak I truly was, and I felt useless. I took my keyboard and began to play a song, a sad song. That's when I discovered my true musical calling: I could sing. My voice was melodious, and the somber tone fit with the music. I sung all about my jealousy and hatred for how useless I was. I didn't think anyone else would hear me, but I was loud enough to be heard throughout the forest. I made my way back to the campsite, and, after I finished my song, I cried myself to sleep.

OOC: Character development stage: Depression

He'll get over it somehow.