Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

I stood back, content to enjoy the show. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Causeway

Sidonas ignored any Rahkshi he passed by, focused on calming down and getting a clear head. He went across the Causeway, hopping from pillar to pillar until he reached the beach. Sidonas sat down, looked out upon the waves, and spoke nothing, trying to think rationally.

I..my plans..did my plans kill anyone? Perhaps, but then again, it was a killer who assisted me in planning. Perhaps he enjoys widespread death..

Root..Could I have done something? If I had not engaged Fang, could I have prevented his death?

The hostage..Recoil was hurt, I was weak and was going to pass out, not to mention it was myself and Fang, who had kicked the Karz out of each other, against an opponent who seemed to be in better shape than I.

Recoil..she says it was not my fault, but perhaps I could have done something..

Sidoanas sat on the sand, focusing on these events, trying to see whether he was really responsible in all of these injuries or deaths, whether he had done more

harm than good. But then the voice returned, this time, speaking like an old encouraging friend.

Sidonas, why do you blame yourself for all of these when you are responsible for little of these events?

You again! We have not spoken since..Recoil...I...

Yes, it has been long since we talked. But Sidonas, look at yourself. You saw the way Root was determined despite your warnings. There was nothing you could have done to stop him. Why blame yourself for something you had little control over? As for your strategies? You claim to have done nothing useful in your life, yet look what you helped accomplish. You came up with additional plans for dealing with the Visorak. You assisted Fang, Kat, and Exxan in destroying the Kahgarak! Your bolts helped slay the gargantuan beast. You helped Fang build a stretcher to bring a wounded Kat to the Crawler, and you fought that killer and his accomplice, with only one blade to fight them with! You have courage my boy! You are skilled in creating new and useful ideas to assist people! You have a talent for stealth and trickery via illusions! Even though it was not right, you pulled off a heist with only one witness! You are skilled and have talents and a purpose, you just fail to see your success' and only look upon failures. Do not let another decide your view on yourself.

You may be right on most of those things, I do have an encrypted Codex filled with knowledge and weaponry. All I need are supplies. But what about Recoil? I could have done something. As for helping people? Nobody trusts a thief, how can I help someone if they will not trust me to assist them?

Supplies? You sent a letter to Drillmaster Suvak, yes? Just be patient. Trust? Fang spoke about first impressions, and how you got off to a bad reputation. Go, forge tools, help people even if they do not expect you to come through with your assistance, you wish to claim that you are an inventor and not a thief? Show them that truth. And Sidonas. Recoil herself said it was not your fault. You wish to understand more? Speak to her yourself! She is your girlfriend after all..

So just do what I do best. Huh, and here I was beating myself up on all of these things. Oh, and by the way, Recoil is not my 'girlfriend' as you put-

Alright, so maybe she might be and the fact is I spend too much time worrying about things and not enough with her or my work.

That's a good lad! Now get out there and do what you know is right!

Alright.

At that the conversation ended, and Sidonas arose, flying over and through Causeway. He needed to speak to Suvak about the list, needed to speak to Recoil, talk to her, figure things out. Sidonas encountered several Rahkshi in the halls as he made his way to Suvak's office, they seemed to be arguing about something. He approached them and asked:

"What is going on here?"

OOC: That's Mangai, Shock, and Grim.

IC: Haken - Gym

"Seems like a good battle is in order, care to spar or shall we go on?" Haken asked Doubt.

Perhaps he might be a good fighter or I might find another to have a duel with.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

An arrow abruptly sprouted from the wall beside Mangai's head. "Give me a good reason not to put the next one between your eyes?" I hissed coldly, already levelling a second arrow at him. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik spun the axe Tarakava in his hands. "Here. one good reason." It was a bluff, and Mar'jik knew it. He had no way of halting Sliver, but he would not stand for a killing here.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

"Calm down everyone. If this Rahkshi has issues with the headmaster, then let him take them up with Tridax." Sidonas said, directing it towards Grim and Sliver. "Could both parties please explain the occurrence? Let us see both sides of the event before this escalates to further violence." Sidonas loaded a bolt into the crossbow gauntlet, placing his hand on Hook afterwards.

"Calm yourselves, all of you. I'm sure this Rahkshi here can explain himself without further need of threatening or violence. If you wish to fight, save it for the Gym." Sidonas looked at Mangai, then back to Grim, looking with an defensive gaze. "Do you really believe it wise to threaten an inventor and a smith considering the situation with the Nynrah Ghosts? If I were you I would sheathe your weapons and solve this with as little violence as possible." Sidonas moved Hook close to Mangai's neck, and aimed the gauntlet at Grim's neck. "Both parties, state your dispute against one another. Now."

"Well, if we're talking about disputes...." I adjusted my aim, now pointing my bow at the newcomer, "....I take issue with arrogant upstarts such as yourself acting like they're more important than they actually are." 

Edited by Locus

IC: Shock

"Alright, listen up you overgrown Madu Fruits(opposing party/peacekeepers) and you awesome Muakas (Grim and Sliver), I would like to say something. Did you really announce your rebellion out loud you useless kanohi?" Shock said to Mangai. "And you(Sidonas), I attacked a village, and got this handy thing, so a full out loot run would be good enough. Although, you may be useful..."

IC: Vitesse

"No. I'm fin-" Vitesse stumbled forward. She was pretty sure she had a concussion. "On second thought, yes please."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse looked around for him. Sure enough, Draco was there, the knife still in his leg. Her voice filled with acid, she said, "I am going to need that knife back." She then promptly collapsed.

IC: Draco

Yup. Just as weak as he remembered. Sighing, he looked around for someone to talk to.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Venom - Hallways

Having been previously healed by Palma, Venom began wandering the halls, looking for her next fight when she came across a group of Rahkshi that appeared ready to tear each other's throats out.

Now, how could I continue to call myself a Rahkshi if I didn't take advantage of this absolutely wonderful situation...?

Ducking behind a corner, she decided to wait in order to gather more information, readying herself to use her powers on them as she did so.

IC: Liar - Hallways

Liar continued to rub his jaw as he moved throughout the hallways aimlessly, smiling a little as he eventually pulled his hand away from the now black spot on his face where Venom's knuckles had scraped off his paint.

Phase One: Complete. Beginning Phase Two.

Those fools don't suspect a thing...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Enough!" Sidonas let out. "If you wish to fight each other, be my guest, but do so in the Gym please. My point is you can solve this peacefully and without combat. You want to say something about Tridax then go say it to him. I am not suggesting or entertaining the thought of violence here, nor do I agree or disagree with either side. I am simply attempting to litigate this dispute by saying that it would be wise that we all lower our weapons before this gets out of hand." Sidonas stepped away from both groups, looking at Grim and Sliver. "So, what is it you target this Rahkshi? You mentioned something about him saying words of rebellion?"

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik reached for his chakram... But it was not there. He sighed, letting Sidonas talk.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"You are so full of karz it's pathetic," I sneered, still keeping my bow trained on him, "you claim not to condone violence, yet you hold these rahks at bowpoint to ensure they'll hear you out. No one's going to listen to you, hypocrite." 

IC: Shock

Time to utterly make up stuff. "Well, you see, it all started when he(Mangai) wrote a love letter to Palma. Now me, being the noble Rahk that I am, decided, that's creepy, she is 5 levels over him. Now, he is all like, 'But I love her!' and attacked me. So from that moment on, I decided that I would try and stop that love potion effect or something. Then he got all antsy or something, I dunno, and started talking Rahi dung about our glorious leader, Tridax, and how he wants to rebel, and me and my small comrade over there-" He points at Nightmare-" decide to put a stop to this. But nooo, he had to be all lovey dicey about Palma."

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Sidonas quickly jumped out of the way, rolling backwards. "Hey, haven't I already said I'm not siding with either? I'm not agreeing with the 'traitor' as you call him, nor do I agree with you on the matter. Why don't we all put our weapons away and settle this like civilized folk? I'll start it off." Sidonas removed the bolt from the gauntlet and placed it back, then he sheathed Hook. He glanced at Shock. "Your accusation sounds..odd.."

Edited by Kovika

IC: Mangai

"You lying piece of!" Mangai mumbled something incomprehensible. "Here's the truth. Nightmare murdered a Matoran for fun and then Shock, the ome I'm fighting helped murder an entire village for fun. Murderers is what Tridax would turn us into. But some of us got consciences with that intelligence and will not do this. The time to end this is now. My issue with Tridax is that he is an evil murderer who could never be trusted. The only resolution is revolution. There was no subtlety. I'm not talking about a coup, Shock, I'm talking about a revolution. If any would not be a murderer, join the cause! I'm quite open about it now. Oh and Grim, if you are who you say you are, tell mother that Kuma said Karzahni is too good for her."

OOC: Perhaps no spy needs to have existed, Grim could bring in Hunter.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik swung Tarakava at the uncoming mace. If it hit, teh axe's power would activate and absorb the mace's attack and redirect the force back into the mace.

I made my decision, and sent my arrow whistling towards the kraata case of Mangai. In the narrow confines of the hallway, I didn't like his chances of successfully dodging the shot. 

IC: Mangai

Mangai tried to jerk aside and the arrow landed in his shoulder. "The only reason I can give not to shoot me again is if you would not be a murderer."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: SIdonas - Hallways

"You all do realize this could much smoother if we all stopped fighting and tried to settle our problems via litigation, right?" Sidonas mumbled something rude.

Makuta lovers, will they ever see that they gladly accept oppression? That they condone torture? Then this Rahkshi rebels with no plan or backup, no one to back him up. Can I help him? Not likely he could escape and hide away, if it is possible to hide from a Makuta, that is..

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She didn't know what to say. Exxan had been one of her friends nearly since the moment she arrived. Of course, it hadn't always been... easy, but she looked up to him. But no longer.

She nearly jumped from her suit as Exxan's voice sounded from right behind her. She didn't dare turn. And then the voice flickered into the familiar tones of Phogen, her voice choked with emotion. Without hesitation, Hoto spun around and wrapped her arms around Phogen. Soft sobs echoed from within the embrace.

IC Phogen: The derahk seemed to melt into Hoto's arms. The embrace was slowly, tentatively reciprocated. Soon, however, Phogen was tied fast to Hoto. It was suddenly very apparent to Phogen what benefit friends had. They were shoulders to cry on, and, in a strange way, providing comfort provided comfort as well. Shutting her eyes and resting her chin on Hoto's shoulder, Phogen drowned in the memories.

Funny the way things like this start. "I met him during the first assignment. Helped him lure his assassin into a trap involving the reference section, gave him faulty information by lying right to his face, nearly backstabbed him..." There was a fond chuckle. "He was too smart for that, though. He was always too smart for that. Its why we teamed up in the first place, thinking us two could take on anything in our way. Always knew what he was doing, and always was so sure about why to match. I never even thought of backstabbing him after that. I only wish..." There were many things she wished in regards to Exxan.

But none would come true. She patted Hoto's back. "Its alright... All he ever wanted was to be free from this place. I'd like to think he got his wish, somehow. He was free, if only for a moment or two. Its alright, Hoto. Exxan died happy."

IC: Era - Causeway.

"Who are you?" I asked what I assumed to be another sonics rahk. I was mostly trying to change the subject.

Looking up from Hoto, Phogen examined the derahk before her. A rival or a protege, perhaps? Either way, being far from expectations was going to be key here. A new face that was perhaps more impressionable than Jayar. Or rather, a lack of face. Another appreciator of armor modification, and perhaps another... sensorily creative rahkshi like Hoto. Reading expressions was odd on this one. Still, best to build bridges instead of burning them.

Modulating his voice so Era could pick direction better, he said in a calm, sad voice "I am Phogen. You may have heard of me."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Grim:

"I am your litigation. Face me, coward, if your will is as strong as your word!"

Grim stepped forward, only to find yet another interferer swinging an axe their way. Axes could crush armour.

They stepped away, growling.

"That headmaster Tridax allows such dissent is unspeakable. Have you all no shame?!"

It was about this point that Mangai's words registered.

"Do not insult the Dark Mistress. That she saw fit even to allow you life is beyond me, but even the Makuta cannot see the future."

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Era - Causeway.

"I've heard.... some things...." Fang hadn't had a particularly appraising opinion of Phogen, if I recalled correctly. But then, he'd been like that about Exxan as well, and he'd been wrong about him.... Keep an open mind....

"How can one know how to litigate if all they know is fighting? You accuse this one with no trial, no exhibits showing proof or evidence, no investigation as to whether the claims are true or not. Then you attack me, and call me a coward. A coward would not present an intelligent argument. If you really want to accuse this Rahkshi, then have a trial in the Courtyard, a fair one, I should add."

What an idiot...some people only think with a sword, and not with their minds..

IC: Venom - Hallways

Venom was still behind the corner, trying desperately not to laugh.

This is so pitiful that I don't even have to use my powers! Still, if this revolution were to occur, any chances of having fun will quickly slip away...

Deciding that it was best to attempt to end the Rahkshi's plans before they could even truly begin, she quickly began pumping as much anger as she could into the crowd, hoping that it would further convince them to start tearing each other to pieces.

OOC: That's the group currently surrounding Mangai.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.