Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She hardly seemed to notice as the headmaster suddenly appeared, argued with Suvak, then disappeared almost as quickly as he had come. It was just her and Phogen... and the horrible news. Hoto clung to her tightly. 

Phogen's words did bring her a small degree of comfort. As the echoes of Exxan's voice died away, Hoto's sobs fell into silence. It was just enough to hear her introduction. Hoto started to pull back, just a little, to hear Era's thoughts. She wasn't sure she could bear another friend's hatred.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas rolled to the left, out of the way. He felt angry, irritated, and frustrated with Grim. Why could this Rahk not listen to reason?! Angry, Sidonas grabbed Hook and swung his weapon towards Grim in a arc sideways.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Hook had been knocked from Sidonas' hand, a punch was swung at his face. Sidonas ducked and rolled in the opposite direction. As he got up he loaded a bolt into the gauntlet, ready to fire. Sidonas was angry, irritated, and had rage directed towards Grim. Why was he so angry? Sidonas tried to keep a clear head, but the effects of the anger Rahk had somewhat prevented him that. "You call that a punch? Come on! I know Gukko birds who fight better than that!" Anger and reasoning battled in Sidonas' mind, trying to make him focus on evading attacks and neutralizing the enemy without heavy damage to either, while the other side of it screamed at him to smash the Rahk's head in.

IC: Haken - Gym

Haken walked into a area of the Gym and drew his sword and shield. "Draw your weapon and prepare for battle." He gave Doubt the respectful bow of an honorable fighter, and put himself in a defensive stance.

IC: Snake - Armoury

I think for a second, but only a second. "I was in at the start, and I'm still in...I don't particularly care about many things, but I care about the Makuta - they're ####ing sons of brakas, and I'll gladly put an end to this game they think they're playin'."

I look uneasy for a second. "I've been told on more than one occasion that I might not be the most...likable person, but believe me when I say that I believe in this cause, and I'll do everything I can to aid it." I just don't take an interest in making friends, enemies, allies or taking sides, but I've finally found somethin' that I don't hold complete apathy for, so I might as well try my best to make it a reality.

IC: Torch - Causeway

My eyes cloud over for a second, and I speak dreamily: "Yes, Fire is beautiful dancing light, unthinkably beautiful, and warmth and heat, the power of life, but also the power to destroy, and burn away all before it's enduring, eternal majesty and-- That is what 'majesty' means, right?" The headmaster has arrived in the background of this scene, but he isn't really interesting.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC Vaalku

As he wheeled along, he couldn't help but feel a sad song playing through his head.

Something terrible is about to happen.

IC Doubt

With a respectful nod, Doubt swung his chain through the air twice, and caught the ball easily with his left hand. "It would be an honor. Your move."

IC Poly:

It was not long before we came to our room, opening the door to reveal the plain insides. We spent little time here, and it showed. A fine layer of dust covered most everything in the room.

Everything except the suit of arm our laying as if discarded in the corner. The light blue suit lay against the wall, limp and empty.

The infected Matoran scuttled out, standing aside, ready to help with the transfer.

We turned back to look at Vaalku.

"Will this suffice?"

IC: Snake - Armoury

I bump Kat's fist a little uncertainly...I guess it's a fitting symbol, even if I dislike Toa almost as much as their Makuta counterparts.

IC: Raith - Library

"OK." I reply, growing in confidence slightly. Ah, the armour is back to normal density...a simple yet effective use of his powers.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC Kat:

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, listen up. We're leaving Corpus first thing tomorrow. Gather in the biggest empty classroom in the back of the school, we'll discuss more then. Bring what you plan to take, and keep this as quiet as you can. We don't need Tridax finding out about is before we're ready."

I looked at my arm as I put it by my side.

It was time for a change.

"Fang, I need you to come with me. There's something I need to do before we leave."

IC Kat:

I smiled, "no point in rallying troops until we have a safe place to rally them to."

I looked down.

"That said, if there's anyone you're certain would help our cause, feel free to get them. We need all the people we can get..."

I frowned, walking away down the hall headed for the Causeway.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang followed after dutifully. It would be best to wait until they were away from the eyes and ears of the school before talking like this. But... Kat probably had no idea what he was going to say. What was she going to do in the Cauldron?

IC: Char - Armory

"Wow..." Char gasped as she gazed around the walls and racks of weapons. There were so many, yet none that quite suited her. She looked back down to Shield. "I think I've got all the weapons I'll need right here." She patted the holsters at her hips, where the handles of her flare guns could be seen. "And besides..." she added softly, "I'm sure no one would want to fight me with a tough guy like you around."

IC: Nymph (Library)

"Notice any difference?"

IC: Acinaces (Hallways)

I pass by a black-green Rahk, one who, interestingly, has a scope over his eye. I come out of flying position clumsily, skidding on the ground as usual. I leap back up and dust myself off. "Still haven't quite got how to land. Anyway, hi!" I chatter animatedly, poking a scratch on my Cordak housing.

OOC: That would be Revenge.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Char - Armory

And now it was Char's turn to drag him out. She snatched up Shield's hand and jumped from the room. "Come on, what's next?" she cried out.

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang suddenly stopped just outside the school. He saw it the same time Kat did. Era had found Jayar and Hoto to deliver the news, and Hoto was leaning up against... an all too familiar Derahk.

No, why did it have to be her? I thought she was gone for good!

A low growl escaped him, and his hands warmed slightly with plasma. "Come on, we can do it another time," he snapped at Kat.

IC Kat:

"Easy, Fang. It's been a while. Look at them. They're.... Different. Less guarded. If nothing else, I need Scourge back from Era," I said, noting the urumi sword still coiled at Era's waist.

"We'll go over, get it, say hello and then leave. We can go to the Cauldron later...."

IC: Fang - Causeway

He sighed and tried to shake the plasma free of his hands. "It's not the Cauldron I have an issue with," he pointed out. "Look at them, already embracing each other like old friends. They don't understand."

IC: Char - Refectory

As they stepped within the Refectory's doors, Char made a face and covered her nose. "What is that smell?" she asked.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku looked a little nervous about it for a moment... But Legion was making an offer he couldn't refuse.

Plus, why go to all this complication to kill him when doing it the old fashioned way was so much easier and subtle?

"Okay."

IC Kat:

"If they see us suddenly go back inside, they'll suspect something's up. I'd rather have Phogen go to the wrong conclusion than suspect the right one."

I walked up to the group, hoping Fang would at least follow.

"Heyo, gang!"

IC Poly:

"Deadeye, if you will prepare the suit, please, we can begin."

We approach Vaalku.

"You will need to open your Kraata Hatch," we spoke.

Edited by Chumpu

IC; Mangai

Mangai quickly reached to grab Shock, trying to pull him into the path of Nightmare's knife. Not having supersonic speeds, this failed and the knife slammed into Mangai's leg. With a cry of pain he yanked it out, holding his stafff in one hand and the knife in the other. He slashed at Shock's torso from both sides with each of his weapons.

IC; Mangai

Mangai quickly reached to grab Shock, trying to pull him into the path of Nightmare's knife. Not having supersonic speeds, this failed and the knife slammed into Mangai's leg. With a cry of pain he yanked it out, holding his stafff in one hand and the knife in the other. He slashed at Shock's torso from both sides with each of his weapons, holding back the pain in his leg.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Shark / Gym to Hallways

Regrettably, the Gym had grown mostly empty. A pity - he'd rather spend his time more efficiently than this. But he had to sharpen his sword, whether he could spend the time in cold observance or not. As he sat in the Gym encompassed in utter silence his thoughts, with nothing outwards to absorb them, turned inwards.

It was unfortunate, he reflected, that despite the perfect opportunities afforded to him on Visorak he had failed to take even one life. He'd paved the way for Rain to have her kill... Why was she on his mind again? He hadn't decided to target her. She should afford no more attention than any other Rahk.

Well, maybe a little more, by virtue of her admirably unrestrained cruelty. She could have been a useful ally... Unfortunate about her suit. Tridax wasn't likely to give her a new one.

But he could.

Shark knew of course of other Weather Control Rahkshi, more of the same sort of incompetents who had been decimated on Visorak. It would be an easy task to eliminate one of them, both augmenting his precious kill count and earning a suit for one of very few fellow Rahkshi capable of completely cold-blooded murder, who could be given as a gift to earn a valuable comrade.

Would he really kill someone for someone else' sake?

Well, it wasn't really for someone else' sake. He was doing it to earn an assistant, not a friend. Definitely.

At long last Shark's enormous sword was sharp once more, for the most part. Fang's grip had left it with several minor indentations a mere sharpening couldn't fix; he would prefer them gone but they would probably have little impact on the sword's effectiveness. His left fin, too, was once more sharpened to a satisfying lethal edge. Just for good measure, he touched up his right fin as well. Then he returned the equipment to the Armory and left the Gym, to prepare for his encounter with a Weather Control Rahkshi, a Rahkshi now as good as dead.

A Rahkshi named Dane.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Grateful for something to distract him from the troubling embrace of Phogen and Hoto, and the tragedy which confronted them, Jayar waved to Kat and took a few steps away from the mourning group (...and Phogen? Was it truly mourning?), calling out with a dreary half-frown, "Hey."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: As Revenge is wandering the halls anyways it would probably make sense for him to hear the shouting.

IC: Mangai

Mangai allowed Shock to grab the staff then pulled back on intending to cause Shock to lose his balance.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351