Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Grim:

It was unfortunate for Sidonas, that Grim not only wore heavy gauntlets, but also a thick metal Buckler on their left arm.

The piercing attack was effective, but with two layers of defense, it was not enough to reach the arm within.

Moreover, the barbed hooks were now stuck fast in the thick metals.

Beyond this, grim continued pressing down on the staff, moving ever closer to Sidonas' neck. The pincers closed around the arm attempting to stop the progress, intent on snapping the offending Limb clean off.

"The Makuta need not sully their hands with such trivial matters," Grim said as he bore down on the other Rahkshi.

IC Vaalku (In Dallior)

Vaalku squirmed to avoid getting hit by the closing Kraata case. Well, he didn't know if he could talk through the suit yet, but Deadeye hadn't gotten a chance to stab him as he was switching suits. Now, he would have to sit and wait, to see whether or not he could move.

IC: Palma fought her way through the winds and wisps of fog, reaching Rain's bed and planting a hand down over the kraata's head. She was squeezing a pair of nerves that should cause a very distracting pain, pain that would only get worse the harder she squeezed.

"You are going to stop this tantrum. Or a missing suit will be the least of your problems."

OOC: If anyone else has any staff-related posts they need re-lies to, would you mind giving me a link here or in the discussion topic? I've not had as much time this week as I normally have so I'm having to skim things a little

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rain - Infirmary

The winds slowly died down, and fog settled. The air rang as the flying tools dropped to the floor. And a very angry Rain was left in the middle of it. She winced as the skin under Palma's grip burned, but it did little to calm her. That suit wasn't just a means of conveyance to her.

"Where... is... my... suit?" she seethed through the pain.

IC: "Your suit has not been brought here," Palma answered, relaxing her grip on Rain, "If you left it on the Crawler it will have been put in storage. If you left it on Visorak...then I'm afraid its still on Visorak."

She saw the students, Draco and Vitesse, who needed help after what looked like some sort of brawl, but she couldn't leave to help them until she was sure her current patient wasn't going to kick up another storm

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Phogen:

IC Kat:

IC: Era - Causeway.

"I'm Era, this is Zivon," I said, gesturing to the small hawk perched on my shoulder, "I believe you, by the way. People said a lot of things about Exxan, but they were wrong about him. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as well."

I turned to Kat. "Sorry, I forgot about that. Here." I held out the weapon.

IC: Fang - Causeway

No, he wasn't going to follow. Whether or not Hoto was over there, or Jayar, or even Kat, he wasn't going near that schemer. No. Absolutely no...

Fang sighed and followed Kat at a distance. He lurked at the fringes of the conversation, trying to focus on anything but Phogen. But he couldn't stop the words from pouring in.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

As Phogen slowly pulled away, Hoto wiped at her eyes, trying in vain to stop the tears. The comfort of Phogen's words and Era's acceptance could only go so far. Was this really how Kat and Fang had felt after Omega died?

Hoto could hear Kat approaching, but she wasn't sure she could bear to have Phogen leave. For her friend's sake and her own. "P-please... stay," she choked out.

IC Phogen: "I'll stay right here." Phogen patted Hoto's shoulders, leaving one hand on them as he turned to face the newcomers. Noticeably, he left the side of Hoto facing Jayar open, standing next to the dodge rahk. There was no reason to deny the man the perfect opportunity to comfort his girl. Certainly no reason to burn another bridge by stealing her.

Besides, Hoto could probably use someone more cuddly in this time of need. Phogen was never known for sentiment, and from what he had seen, Jayar was at least more skilled at the expression of the emotion. The blockhead needed a little nudge, though. Silencing the motion, Phogen looked and Jayar with a saddened grimace and nodded him over to them.

Getting his bearings with a tired sigh, he became involved in the conversation, albeit with a weight in his voice. "For that, I am thankful. Charmed to meet you. I hope our relationship may be profitable as it is pleasurable, and I look forward to working with you." The good cheer was there, but it was obscured by the dark cloud of Exxan that still hung overhead.

Inwardly, Phogen was trying to calm down and find her center, while analytically calculating that making friends, or at least an impact, would now be a vital matter. The perfect opportunity arose in Kat and Fang. She decided she might be able to diffuse the tension with them and demonstrate that her prowess in the observational arts were far from rusty in the same stroke.

Sporting a disarming, bashful, but still ruesome smile, she dared to speak to the fear and plasma rahkshi. She kept the tone casual and dismissive, purposefully holding back weight and threat from leaking into her words. "I hope you two weren't whispering about me up there. Makuta knows I don't need more rumors and stories."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Rain - Infirmary

The anger died away, and Rain suddenly stopped struggling. She shivered in Palma's grip. "No..." she murmured. "Stripes... he... he couldn't have... No..." She squirmed away from Palma and slipped under the pillow. "No... no..." she sobbed.

Fang continued to avoid Phogen's eyes. "We can't say we were expecting you back here," he muttered, making no attempt to conceal the venom.

IC Phogen: There seemed to be a little twinkle in Phogen's eye at the question. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but rest assured my stops were far flung and incredibly... Educational lets say. I even got a chance to meet my father again, who replaced my old set of armor with a less-damaged, and frankly, rather stylish new set. Perhaps I can tell you more later." The clouds had parted for a moment while Phogen spoke, her subtle pride and enigmatic personality temporarily relieving the ache in her black, twisted heart.

Noticing that Kat was present, however, reminded her of an important matter. The derahk's voice turned foreboding, and deathly serious. Flair went out the window in favor of urgency and warning. "Kat, do you remember your entrance test?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Mangai

Mangai decided to take advantage of Shock's distraction, but as he leaned forward to hit him from behind, a knife landed in his good shoulder and glass sliced at him. Mangai bit back the desire to cry out because he knew he needed to avoid being noticed, which he hopefully wouldn't be in all the chaos.

No point dying for this if no one is siding with me, he thought. Back to Plan A. To the village, with the revolution later. But I must hurry and there is no time left to wait for Revenge and Vitesse.

He ran over to the closet and wedged the hook on his staff through the edge of the door and yanked it open, the hinges creaking and the top hinge ripping off from the pressure, just enough for the Matoran to fit through, but not enough for the shelves to fall on the Matoran. He got his staff stuck between the door and wall and reached in to grab the Matoran, desperately hoping that he was still unconcious.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC Kat:

A flicker of a smile went across my face.

To think that I had information the Makuta didn't want known!

"I'll be sure to do that."

I looked at Era once more, "Thanks again, Era. Come find me later, yeah? Wanted to talk to you about something."

I turned away, giving Phogen and Jayar a nod.

"You, too, Hoto!"

A genuine grin cracked my scuffed and peeling faceplate.

IC poly:

"Unknown. We found him dead."

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas looked over at Mangai, who had run over to the closet.

He is probably going to make a run and get away. Good. Can't think of what a Makuta loyalist or Tridax would do to him. Now I just need to keep this one busy and get the Karz away when I can, if I don't get pummeled and sent to the Infirmary worse than I was on Visorak, that is.

Sidonas grabbed a bolt from his bag, and tried to fit the metal head into the pincers, as to jam or slow down the things squeezing his arm. While he did this he grabbed the staff which was grabbing onto his lower arm, close to his elbow, trying to remove it from the enemy's grasp. He still felt the pain from the hit to his chest, but his wounds would have to wait until he could reach Palma. "On the contrary, don't you think a matter of 'treason', as you claim, should be dealt with by those who it is aimed against?" Sidonas would have to keep this Rahk busy, he hoped someone would deal with the others close by.

Now would be a good time for convenience or coincidence to favor me in this fight. Any help would be appreciated right about now.

IC: Haken - Gym

Haken fell over, and quickly slammed his heavy shield down on the chain links, attempting to free himself. From the ground he tossed another knife, this time at Doubt's arm. "Clever trick." He said to his combatant.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Grim:

Their response was simple, "No."

The bolt, unfortunately did little, to Sidonas' likely dismay, as the tough pincers simply sheared through it, and continued sawing through his arm.

Grim's hold on his weapon was equally stubborn, and they held it fast, still pushing the blades toward toward Sidonas' throat. They stepped closer in, on Sidonas' leg with their right foot, using their superior leverage to apply force to both leg and staff.

The Traitor would be unable to resist much longer at this rate.

Satisfaction flashed in Grin's mind.

IC Doubt

Doubt had to scoot forwards and loosen the tightness on the chain in order to avoid getting stabbed in the arm. "Very clever." With a whip of the chain, it had untangled from Haken's leg. His shield had scratched it only a little.

"But I'm just starting." Skidding to his feet clumsily, he used the force of his stumble to send him scrambling towards Haken.

IC: Torch

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" I grin, leaning closer. "So what's your nam-- oh, I already asked that. Are you new here?"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

"I'm sure you would've seen us around before now if we weren't." 

IC Phogen:

Getting his bearings with a tired sigh, he became involved in the conversation, albeit with a weight in his voice. "For that, I am thankful. Charmed to meet you. I hope our relationship may be profitable as it is pleasurable, and I look forward to working with you." The good cheer was there, but it was obscured by the dark cloud of Exxan that still hung overhead.

IC Kat:

I looked at Era once more, "Thanks again, Era. Come find me later, yeah? Wanted to talk to you about something."

IC: Era - Causeway. 

"Ah.... sure...." I wasn't certain which of the two I was even replying to. 

IC: Mangai

Mangai decided to take advantage of Shock's distraction, but as he leaned forward to hit him from behind, a knife landed in his good shoulder and glass sliced at him. Mangai bit back the desire to cry out because he knew he needed to avoid being noticed, which he hopefully wouldn't be in all the chaos.

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

Except he was noticed, because I hadn't looked away from him. The glass had hit him, the bigger shards no doubt stabbing into his armour while the smaller slivers crept in through the gaps, slicing at the vulnerable muscle underneath. He'd be in absolute agony. 

Taking full advantage of the aftermath of the attack, I lunged at him, slicing at his head with my bow-blade. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Causeway

...Maybe he was just being (overly?) paranoid...? He was starting to really think that he needed time alone to think about everything. Maybe not now, but soon. Trying to think as swiftly as fate could give him things to think about was just not possible.

Indeed, fate or more accurately Phogen could only serve to prove this point more thoroughly as Phogen sent him that prodding nod. Aargh! He probably would have gone to comfort Hoto now anyways, but knowing that the action was exactly what Phogen wanted him to do only made him reluctant to do it. But even so, his original intention to comfort Hoto - not Phogen's unspoken request! - still applied.

He turned back to the Rahkshi of Dodge, ready to embrace her, but stopped short realizing Phogen's hand was still on her shoulder. How did it expect him to comfort her like that? Or was this some trick, to make him look less caring and it more so by halting his embrace? The moment and accompanying thoughts moved too fast, feelings ran too intensely, to possibly try to analyze everything in a realistic way. He stood next to Hoto, immobile mostly because he could not think of what to do or say... perhaps to spite Phogen.

And now Kat was calling Hoto away... "Would you mind if I follow along as well?" he asked Kat. That was one action he could think quickly enough to take.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Kat:

"Feel free," I called over my shoulder headed back inside.

Phogen had been clearly shaken about the information I'd apparently uncovered. I grinned.

A large being, huh? Who'd have thought?

That in itself was interesting but I pushed it down. It wasn't important right now.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Agh! I'm not going to hold out much longer without some help...But I can't yield, not to a Makuta-loving piece of Karz like this! Let's hope my luck doesn't fail now. Recoil, Kat, Fang, Shield, Alpha, anyone would be helpful right now, I don't care who..

Sidonas nearly bit himself trying to stop from letting out any show of pain as his arm was cut and leverage applied to his leg. "Well then.." He said, trying to hide the pain. "..how do you defend yourself in the accusation of attacking a litigator who was trying to keep peace?" Sidonas slowly dug the hooks out of Grim's arm, and slammed them into the arm again, this time with as much force as he could, stabbing the Rahkshi. He let go of Hook and grabbed one of the last two bolts left, forcing it down on Grim's arm as hard as he could. He let out a cough of pain as the pincers cut at his other arm.

IC: Haken - Gym

Haken took the opportunity to get up and quickly grab Stabby. He charged with his sword raised towards the enemy.

He is trying to charge at me? Me? Hah! I'd like to see him try and land a heavy blow.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

OOC: hook was stuck in Grim's shield and gauntlet, not his leg.

IC Grim:

The bolt stabbed into Grim's leg, and they grimaced. Though they had heavier armor than most, heavy bolts like this punched easily through.

Despite this, Grim did not relent.

"If you wish peace, find it in subjugation and death. You dared to defend a traitor, and in doing so, are accused if treason. Your punishment will be death."

They stomped down on sidonas's leg with their right leg, the pain burning through his brain. Meanwhile, the pincers had cut almost entirely through his arm.

Soon it would be completely useless. Then they would be able to refocus on the throat.

And end this Traitor.

IC: Shark / Dane's Dorm

There. He was unconscious, with minimal damage done to the suit. Shame it seemed that smashing his weapon would not have been necessary - he could have used it - but it paid to disarm your opponent just in case.

Shark sheathed his enormous sword, and easily lifted the suit back into the bed. From there, he wrenched open the Kraata case and removed Dane, dropping the prone Kraata on the ground. He would have slit Dane's throat, but he didn't want the Kraata bleeding out quite yet...

No, for now he closed the suit's Kraata case again and threw back the bed's measly sheets. Then he slid the suit beneath them, and carefully arranged every body part to an impeccable facsimile of natural sleep, the facade made less discoverable by arrangement of sheets and posture such that without close examination one would never discover the Kraata missing. If anyone were to breach the locked door (whose key he located within the room and appropriated) for some reason and walk in on Dane, he'd appear simply asleep. Shark himself would come back later to take it away.

That was that... Now for the rest. He had of course to deter suspicion from himself... Taking up the unconscious Kraata once more, he leapt out the rapidly shrinking hole in the wall and took to flight, careful once more to stay out of easy sight.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Vaalku

Well, Vaalku would have to wait until he could walk again. Then maybe someone would name him.

It'll be a long while.

IC Doubt

Doubt turned onto his shoulder and slid between Haken's legs. Unfortunately, the chain ball didn't, and was headed towards the face of the charging Haken.

IC: Dakilik 

Dakilik walked around the school, finally deciding on walking to the Gym. He needed someone to spar.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire, noticing no one in the area to comment on his epicness, decided to skulk over to the Gym. He needed to crush some bones.

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii walked around the school, noticing the new arrivals pouring in. She looked for someone to talk to, build some alliances. This school was a pit of Doom Vipers, and a friend (or at least someone to watch her back) would be extremely welcome. She walked out to the Causeway, hoping for some personal time to think. She noticed another group nearby, and tried to steer away, knowing where would spell instant death.

OoC: Dakilik and Karzfire in the Gym, open for interaction. Hakrii IS now on the causeway, but NOT entering the Resistance.. yet. This allows for the group to scatter and not spill (if you want) and for Hakrii to be able to talk to some RAhk, gain some trust, etc. etc.

Edited by Dallior Nuva

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Stronghold and Punch/Hallways

Stronghold awoke after the ordeal with Rain and her missing suit and stumbled his way outside. But at least he recovered from his near death experience. Punch explained to Stronghold what had happened. Suddenly Punch spoke:

"I want to leave for a while. I need to pull myself together...otherwise others will be hurt. Maybe I'll just leave the school altogether."

Stronghold turned to him.

"You're not just saying this because you killed someone, right?"

Punch nodded. Stronghold continued moving.

"I'm coming with you."

Punch was taken aback at fhe suggestion.

"Why? You have friends! Brothers! Others will miss you! And what about your brothers' little group?"

"They've been functioning well without me anyways. I think Bullseye got over his depression."

They went to pack up.

IC: Shock

"Sign language? I only know hello, goodbye, and explosion. So... Are you telling me we are being attacked by Skakdi who ride Muakas?" Shock asked, having no idea what the giant was saying.

IC: Draco

"Well... Is getting stabbed nice, either?" Draco asked, gesturing to the knife in his leg.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse layed there, still unconscious.

OOC: has there been a Xara or Vlad post, or have I missed it?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto managed to half-grin back at Kat as she walked off. "O-okay," she barely managed to reply.

She could still feel Phogen's comforting hand resting on her shoulder, but now that she was away from the embrace, she noticed Jayar was conspicuously absent. Then she found him, standing right next to her, not saying a word or making any move towards her. She didn't need to see his face to guess what he was feeling. He hated Phogen, and she had turned right to her. Of course, she knew Phogen would want comfort just as much as she would. Hoto sighed, knowing it was all her fault.

As Kat turned and walked off, Fang hastily followed, eager for any chance he could get to distance himself from Phogen. In his haste, he shoved right past a Rahkshi of Power Scream who seemed to be leaving without paying her any mind.

He knew better than to ask about her "entrance test," so he struggled to find something else to say. "...What about the Cauldron?" he asked after a moment.