Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shark / Terrain Crawler

It first occurred to Shark to lie and say two - he had overheard enough conversations to gleam a picture of what the previous two had been like - but he decided against it. Prodding questions and cross-examination might reveal his lie. "Actually... none," he said, injecting the words with just the right amount of embarrassment. Then, as if justifying this, "But there's been an unusually long wait for this one, since the last."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Crawler

Just before stepping into the darkness of the vehicle, Fang paused and looked back. All that was left of Omega was a blackened smear on the rock. It still felt so wrong. At least a few others had come to pay their respects, though Omega had deserved more...

Someone had left a flower, just where his head would have been. Just a small gesture of appreciation. He didn't give much thought as to who did it, but as he took a seat next to Kat, he was grinning.

IC: Root - Causeway

He paused in his journey towards their conveyance. 'Twas a voice, a familiar and lovely, yet so very confusing, voice, calling out to him. "'T-t-tis no m-mere 'f-f-field t-trip,' m-madam, but an adventure the m-making! A h-h-hero such as m-myself c-c-could not p-pass on s-such an op-portunity! I t-t-trust you w-will be g-gracing us w-with your p-p-presence?"

Perhaps he should continue onward before her words wrapped his noble mind in knots... but 'twould be rude to abandon one as fair as this!

IC: Jayar / Causeway

"I think I'll pass on this one," he said to Era.

IC: Era - Causeway.

"I...." Hoto had asked us to leave her alone; she needed her space. "I'm going." I said firmly. "I need a break, something to take my mind off.... everything." Plus, I was level four now. I could handle myself. 

Moving forwards, I pulled myself up onto the Crawler. 

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

Fighting other students, fighting Visorak? No, this wasn't for me. 

Finally, you're making a smart decision....

Besides, I could do a lot more damage here while all of the other students were away.

I hate you.

IC: Exxan - Causeway.

Without hesitation, I climbed up onto the Terrain Crawler, sitting as far from Fang and co. as I possibly could. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Terrain Crawler

Shark took the offered hand and gave it a strong, honest handshake. "I'm Vorjak. Nice to meet you, Silver, and I hope for the same." It would make everything all the easier.

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"I guess so." Somehow she had forgotten the warning in the stars... Or had she seen fit to disregard it? "Although I must say, I'm surprised to see you here. Do you really not care about your brethren? To move here is one thing, on another island entirely..." She shook her head.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Jayar nodded. "Yeah, I understand. Have fun." He stood by, watching as students piled into the beast and vaguely wondering what he would do now.

Edited by Johnrahk

Alas, 'twas too late! "W-w-what?" he burst out. "A h-h-hero always c-c-cares for his b-b-brethren, b-b-but... I f-f-fail to see how m-my esc-capades may h-harm them..."

IC: Fang - Crawler

His grin fell away as he noticed Exxan step inside, only to be replaced with a scowl. His fierce glare followed the murderer all the way to his seat.

IC Fog:

Fog re=aced through the halls after receiving the message. He arrived at the Causeway just in time to here the description, and stepped into the Crawler without hesitation.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Lucid sighed. He was a glorious specimen of... whatever plant he was, but apparently thinking was not so much his strong suit. "Look. Plants can move and think - you are proof. But no one knows that, so they treat plants as if they're just... objects, like rocks." Which could actually think as well, but that was besides the point. "But, since you are a plant, if someone sees you moving, they will know that plants are capable of motion." Simple logic, that. "Like I said before, there are all sorts of people who'd use them for labor. Grasses, flowers, fronds. All forced to work in factories or forges, slaves..." She frowned, hoping he'd understand now.

IC: Trinity Brothers and Punch/Toxin's Kraata POV/Causeway

I was about to answer when I heard Bullseye spoke.

"Hey!"

I jumped into his hands.

"What happened?" said the Blue BowRahk.

I told him what happened to my armor and he looked to speak to Stronghold.

"I'll stay behind to take care of Toxin, you and Punch should go."

As the melee fighters entered the crawler, Bullseye looked to Revenge.

"Thanks for helping him while I wasn't around. I'll repay you someday."

IC: Alpha/Causeway >>> Crawler

I followed Fang and co.

'Twas a very murky excuse for an explanation. His leaves rustled as his head fell to one side once more. "B-b-but... everyone knows p-p-plants are c-c-capable of m-motion... b-b-but... thinking..."

The moral quandaries of his own powers were just becoming apparent. 'Twas not heroic to force another thinking creature into a labor against their will, even if 'twas for the greater good! He was filled with great regret at all the plants that had served him, only to die afterward... Should he ask their permission before using them?

"D-d-did you say... I'm a p-p-plant? M-my fair m-maiden, y-y-you are m-mistaken! I am b-b-but a h-humble R-R-Rahkshi-hero!"

Lucid gasped. "You're a Rahkshi?" It was... shattering. She had thought she was talking to a plant the whole time, and it was really a Rahkshi disguised as a plant!

Disguised... for what foul purpose? Her dejection turned to anger at that. "Why have you disguised yourself as a plant!? You must be one of those schemers, hoping to trick them into accepting you as one of their own! Trust you! And you'll repay them by enslaving them! Well, I won't let them fall for it!" She leapt up onto a low pillar.

"Everyone!" she shouted. Her declaration was meant to address just nearby plants, but it was likely the students would hear her as well. "He - " she pointed an accusing finger at Root "- is not a plant!"

OOC: This is the part where everyone stares at Lucid like she's crazy, I guess :popcorn:

He was so shocked at the accusation that he remained stationary and silent beyond dropping his jaw in disbelief. Schemer? Trick? Enslave? These were not words to describe a hero! All along, the very tools by which he carried out his heroic acts had been suffering under his... tyranny! He had been the villain of their story without realizing their true feelings! 'Twas... shocking, to say the least. The guilt was far too much for one humble hero to bear!

Her proclamation of his guilt pulled him out of his stupor, and he collapsed to the ground beside her grand pillar. He was not worthy of her attentions! He was not worthy of the title of hero! "P-p-please, m-madam!" he sent his pleas up to her lofty form. "I... I n-never m-meant t-t-to h-h-harm y-your f-f-friends! Th-th-they h-h-h-have served in the m-m-most n-n-noble of c-c-c-causes! Oh... how c-c-c-can I g-g-gain their f-f-f-forgiveness?!"

IC Shatter:

Shatter failed to account for the movement of the blade, nearly slicing down a quarter of his foot. Wincing in pain, he swung his weapon at her face. The speed, combined with small size of the projectile and unexpectedness of the attack would make it incredibly hard to dodge.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Revenge-Causeway

"You are welcome, it was nothing."  Revenge smiled inside.  "Could I borrow him again for a second?  We were going to try and retrieve our weapons."

IC: Melody-Courtyard

Melody had herd the porter's announcement and walked over to the courtyard.  Seeing the stage she looked around to see if anyone else was there.

OOC: Melody is open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Causeway >>> Courtyard

"Sure."

I gave him Toxin.

"I would go with you as defense...but I have an appointment at the Courtyard."

I left to see if Metal took the sign to the Courtyard, but Melody was there.

"Hey, Melody! Where's your buddy?"

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Causeway, Revenge's Shoulder

"He's right. He's usually right. We'll need something. Kick down my door because it is locked. I have a stash of kunai knives I can't carry because my bag is too small. Or we can pick out a sword in the gym. We gotta move fast if you wanna join."

IC: Revenge-Hallway

As soon as Toxin mentioned his rooms Revenge took off running.  "That's the thing, I don't know if I want to do the assignment or participate in the talent show.  Which room is yours?"

IC: Melody-Courtyard

"Oh, h-hi. I d-don't k-know where Cutuuk is r-right n-now."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Lucid looked down upon Root. He did look genuinely upset, penitent. But then, this was the very same being who had perpetuated the charade that he was a plant. Could she divine his honesty?

Of course she could! Silently Lucid turned her gaze to the ever-present points of light and wisdom in the sky, the stars. There was the constellation Lesovikk, the wanderer, and in it, the star of Lewa. That boded well for a forest hero who had lost his way. Glancing around the sky, she found no warnings of lies or evil in the Rahkshi who stood beneath her, begging forgiveness.

She turned back to him, pity in her gaze. He hadn't realized what he was doing. "The stars declare that you are merely misguided, not evil." she declared softly, comfortingly. "But I cannot speak for the plants you have wronged. Ask them what they would ask of you, and do what they request. Then you shall find forgiveness."

Root allowed his eyes to lift in gratitude. "Th-th-thank y-y-y-you," he sobbed.

But alas, he had never heard the voice of his plants, and knew not how to search for it. He could not have done such an unpardonable evil against them had he heard their pleas sooner! Even now, in the depths of his sorrow, they only rustled in the light breeze. Was he unworthy of even their communication! Oh, let it not be so!

He pulled himself up from the mud like the hero he was and tried to speak. He squirmed back and forth, trying to gain an empathetic gaze, but alas, he knew not where to turn his own! He decided to speak. Whether his desperate cries would be heard would be up to the plants, and to her to hear.

"W-w-what c-c-can I d-d-d-do to sp-pare myself y-your d-d-d-disdain?!" he whispered to the leaves and vines around him. "Up-pon m-m-my w-word as a h-h-h-hero, I w-w-will d-d-d-do it!"

He waited through the silence, his ears straining for some words of comfort or some noble task he must undertake. But he could hear naught but their usual gentle motions. He looked back to the proud, polychromatic Rahkshi before him, who stood so far above his lowly stature. Surely, she could translate for him. "W-w-w-what d-d-do they s-s-s-say?" he called.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Being injured and at incredibly close quarters meant that my attacker's blow was clumsy and didn't have as much force behind it as it might have if he'd had more room and time to strike.

I bobbed my head, letting his blow slam into the top of my faceplate, rather than my more vulnerable eyes or jaw. I staggered backwards, my head ringing, my vision blurry for a few moments. It hurt like karz, but it wasn't going to kill me.

Backing off, I shook my aching head a few times, trying to clear my thoughts. What is this guy's problem?

IC: Xara - Beach.

"Yeah..."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Shatter:

Shatter knew this was the critical moment. Taking a couple breaths, he threw his chain out again, aiming to wrap around the bow hand. If he succeeded, he then pulled hard to unbalance Sliver.

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Rider's Dorm

My dorm was decorated in Matoran Ninja Posters, mostly taken from the library various selection on ninja books.

I jumped onto my box of 20 kunai.

"I had 30 kunai that I managed to use against Silencer with the help of a hammerspace bag kept in a box. I use 10 and kept the rest until I need them. Take 10 and let's go!" 

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I heard the rattling of the chain, felt it snag around my wrist. I knew what would come next, and dug my feet in, bracing myself to pull back agaisnt him as he tugged on the chain. With an injured foot my opponent's stance would be unsteady; I was confident I could hold out agaisnt him. 

IC Shatter:

When she braced and pulled back, Shatter let himself be pulled forward, hopefully throwing Sliver off balence.

Lucid leapt down off the pillar, landing gracefully beside Root.

The plants he wore spoke quietly but indignantly (at least, in her ears) of the oppression they had received. "Shh..." Lucid said calmingly, placing her hand upon the leafy hide of his shoulder and closing her eyes. They calmed somewhat. "It's okay... I'm going to help him change his ways."

~He must hear us himself. Only then will he truly repent.~

"They want to tell you themselves," she explained to Root. "They say it is the only way you will understand." But how?

~You know the way: within the realm of dreams, what you alone hear, so might he. Use your ring.~

Hmm... Lucid took her hand off the plants on his shoulder and looked at her ring, contemplatively. Her dreams were not so much unlike how she perceived her waking life, but with the ring she could make others share in the things only she ever saw. In the world of her dreams, she could make him hear. She turned from the plants on Root's shoulder to Root himself.

"They want me to use this," she said to the bomaurahk, holding up her right hand, fingers splayed and the ring gleaming prominently. "It has the ability to bring our minds to another world, a dream world, when I place it upon your forehead. In that world, you will be able to hear the voices of the plants." She paused. This was not an ability she used lightly. "Are you ready?"

Edited by Johnrahk

Gotcha... One of us would have had to let go at some point; I was glad it was him. As he moved forwards, the chain went slack, giving me the opportunity to disentangle it from my wrist.

I flung the chain to the side and raised my bow, firing at him while he was hopefully distracted with retrieving his weapon. 

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Causeway

"I can't remember much, since I got the wind knocked out of me at the entrance, but it's in the forest somewhere off the side of the village opposite to the side facing the Causeway.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Shadow-Crawler

Shadow looked out the Crawler among the Crowd, and saw Her. The Painter, The horrid Painter, His one chance was if she went to the courtyard instead, but nope! Just his luck! He readied his sword, and his heartbeat rose, he tensed, One of us would not make it back from Visorak alive. 

IC: Sanu-Causeway(Crawler)

"Hmm" He was looking at the Statue he hadn't put in his dorm, a Tiny Statue of a rahkshi he made, it was great, I should share this. "Free tiny rahkshi statue for anyone who wants it!" He said, If anyone would listen. it was odd, it looked like a normal rahkshi, only it had different spines for each spine, and his staff in hand, a Staff with 2 Spearpoints, ornately carved. only its not as ornate as his Real, much larger staff, but its the best he could do with such a small Statue, it may belong to someone else soon.

OOC: If anyone wants it, just tell Sanu, 

• Upvote 1

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Cave

I cringed at the pain and memories.

"Yep. I got wrecked by Freeze disks....although I don't think it turns armor into ice. See if you can salvage my kusarigamas, and my satchel of 10 kunai and 10 shuriken. I don't think my pouches of slime can be though. They must be frozen."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Root bowed his head humbly under her calming touch. She appeared to be... conversing with the plants, but their voices still would not make themselves heard to him.

As her hand was removed from his shoulder, he hesitantly brought his eyes up to see. One of her slender fingers was adorned by an unassuming band. It did not convey the power she had suggested, but if 'twas a chance at regaining his plant's favor, he would accept.

"I w-w-will d-d-do what I m-must," said he in a soft voice. His head fell once more as he prepared himself for her power.

IC: Rain - Crawler

As she looked around at the motley gathering of Rahkshi around her, one in particular stood out. Scribbler.

For a brief moment, they made eye contact, and she shot him a withering glare before turning away in disgust. He was unworthy of even her most scalding glance with his pathetic coloring and low manners. The very color of his armor made her sick.

She wished she could finish him right here, and never have to look upon him again, but there were far too many witnesses. Someone would try and stop her. It would be far better to meet on the battlefield, one on one. At least, until one of them was no more.