Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shark / Just Outside Crawler

Shark offered up some resistance, but not enough to stop Kat from slamming him face-first into the sandy ground. His head pounded with fear, irrational but persistent. Suvak wasn't even going to be able to stop them. They would take everything that made his life worth living: his weapons, his strength... his suit?

No, that was silly. Suvak wouldn't let them do that. Certainly.

There was nothing he could do about Exxan trying to wrench the sword from his back, not in this condition. The best he could manage was to push himself up just enough that his face wouldn't be in the puddle of nauseous fluids he proceeded to vomit and then say to Suvak, "Yes sir... I'll be needing... medical assistance..." He grimaced with the effort to say the words, perhaps smashing into the ground had done some damage to his lungs or something in addition to the other injuries he already faced. Certainly it hadn't made him any more capable of fighting Visorak.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Roof)

Lucid gave her hand a flourish, and suddenly it held some bright berry. She held it out to the small sciurine Rahi, who gratefully devoured it even as out of the foliage came probably a dozen more creatures, none quite the same. Another wave of her hand and as if springing into existence straight from her open palm (for in fact they had; Lucid's power here was not limited to simply setting a scene) an array of berries appeared, falling to the ground as gifts. The Rahkshi of Sleep laughed gently at their antics as they pounced upon the berries.

She glanced up and saw that Eredivis had encountered a bird while she was in the midst of all this. "Why don't you feed him something?" she suggested to her new friend, who would find a fruit suitable, nay perfect, for feeding such a bird suddenly had suddenly appeared in her hand.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Terrain Crawler).

"Go to karz," I spat, wrenching Remembrance free and wiping it clean on the grass. Sheathing the blade, I stormed away, leaving the killer to lie bleeding on the grass. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Just Outside Crawler

Shark managed the energy for a cringing "Argh!" as the sword slid out of his innards, and not even that as Kat's foot placed practically upon the wound exacerbated the pain exponentially. And to add insult to injury, his face was forced into the small, disgusting puddle of his own vomit.

Hey, it tastes like Refectory slop. came his last somewhat delirious thoughts as his vision vanished, obscured by vomit and illusory stars, and he slipped into a light unconsciousness which was no respite from pain.

IC: "I said enough."

Kat too was pulled away from Shark, more harshly than Exxan had been. Suvak did not appreciate her insubordination.

"Do not make me tell you a third time, Catatonic. I will handle this one. If you need to vent, go scout with Alpha and Sidonas. I'm sure there are some Venom Flyers or Visorak you could punch that might lead to something constructive."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Terrain Crawler).

"Cao?" I started into the trees, "Where are you?" 

IC: Era - Backstab (Terrain Crawler). 

Hearing a familiar voice, I gravitated towards Kat. "What's going on?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

Kink. Kink. Kink. The frame was almost done, just needed a little-

Something caught Vaalku's eye, a part of the ceiling that seemed fuzzy and odd. He kept watching the spot as he worked.

OOC: Vaalku half-interacting with... With... Wielder-of-Shadow's character I can't remember the name of in the gym.

IC Kat:

"Sir I-" I cut off my argument, he was right, there were more important things to deal with.

I Gave a salute, "Yes, sir."

About this time Era came up to me, looking somewhat worse for the wear.

"Heya. Can you walk and talk? I gotta wound I gotta tend to." I said easily, walking in side the Crawler as the multitude of arms came down and began working on my wrist.

"What's going on?" I asked, following Kat. "Who were you and Exxan beating up back there?" 

Lucid smiled as one of the squirrel creatures raced up her armor and sat upon her head. "Wondrous, isn't it," she said to it, looking up at it out of the upper corner of her eyes. "Beauty heals even the direst injury."

The creature nodded, and Lucid continued on to muse, "It's kind of like when you fill a Zamor with pizza dough and drop it down a Xian well on Tuesday..." Now the creature was thoroughly confused, but wisely nodded once more anyways.

OOC: We can wrap this up whenever you'd like, Wielder-Of-Shadow, since it would seem Vitesse has been healed. Maybe you'd like Vitesse to meet Lucid's imaginary friend Jorflaz? (To be honest, I still don't know exactly who he is... :P ) Or we could do a time-lapse and say the two spent a while doing whatever in the woods so the whole thing doesn't seem too strangely brief.

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

Fang stood behind the small group, seething with rage. He wasn't a murder... not anymore. He didn't need this killer to bring up those memories.

But it was finished. The Rahkshi was defeated and didn't seem to be getting up anytime soon. Kat and Exxan had everything under control. Fang staggered past the group and fell against the doorway of the Crawler. "If no one would mind," he gasped out, "I think I'll wait in the Crawler."

He was too weary to help them this time. Just like Nynrah.

IC: As Kat was occupied speaking with Era and Exxan had backed off after retrieving the sword, Suvak hauled the groaning figure of Shark onto one of the med-beds in the Crawler's interior. It was getting quite populated in there now...

Suvak had been hoping he'd have a bit more manpower now the Visorak had, somewhat inevitably, come into play

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - Backstab (Crawler).

"Sounds like a nasty guy...." she trailed off, "....there's something else I wanted to ask you about, actually."

"Well, it's just.... I've got all of this power.... and I don't know what to do with it." I sighed, sitting down in a chair beside Kat, "All I've done is hurt people.... and I enjoyed it. I feel bad about it know, but I...." I wasn't sure what else to say. 

IC: Vitesse

"Thank you for showing me this. I now understand that their is true meaning to life, despite the oppressing darkness. I am ready to meet the real world in a new light." Vitesse said, her eyes shining.

IC: Mortsia

The instruments were truly impressive, but something in the corner caught his eyes. A lightning Rahk, with only an arm and a leg, forging. The lightning Rahk was almost done, when he noticed him. Knowing there wasn't much he could do, Mortsia summoned some rings hanging within jumping range, then more rings, dropping lower, until they were a few feet off the ground. Mortsia then undisguised, and jumped from ring to ring, grabbing with claws on both hands and feet. He then landed.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Kat:

I clenched my fist, ignoring the pain as best I could.

"Want to do more?" I asked, perhaps finishing her sentence.

I looked at her, more for my sake than hers.

"We have a lot of power as Rahkshi.... lotta instincts to hurt and fight, and enjoy it, too. But that power, and the intelligence we have carries a big responsibility. To yourself and your friends."

I flinched as a particularly senstitive nerve was patched.

".....tell you what, I think I've got something that you can do that isn't just hurting people, but you gotta listen real close, okay?"

"What did you have in mind?" 

Lucid smiled. "Glad to hear it," she said, as she reached up to gently grasp the Rahi on her head and set him back on the ground. "Be good, you guys, okay?" she told him and his companions, before proceeding to look around at everything and say, "And the rest of you, too." Somehow, some imperceptible sense of agreement came as her reply.

Then she stood tall and turned back to Eredivis, placing her ring hand gently on her forehead once more. "Now, we depart..." The beauty of the ethereal forest slipped away, lingering sweet in the memory.

~ ~ ~

IC: Lucid / Roof

The world that normally passed for reality returned. Lucid sighed dreamily and removed her hand from Eredivis' head.

Somehow it seemed that perhaps Lucid wasn't quite back yet. But then, she always seemed like that.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku opened his mouth to say something, then shut it. Too much bad stuff had happened from talking, and one Rahk who was extremely athletic was probably well more than a match for him. Best not irritate it by commenting.

He carefully placed the frame in the water to completely cool before attempting the strings. Come on... What was Fang doing to it that made it so easy? oh yeah, he was mixing it like clay. Kinda out of my ability.

"Thank you so much, Lucid." Vitesse said, looking to the stars. Somehow, they seemed brighter, and more distinct, something she considered to be a metaphor to the ones at the school.

IC: Mortsia

However, Mortsia decided to head towards the cripple. Speaking in his soothing voice, he said:

"Oh Rahkshi of Lightning,

How does thy smith?

Watching your skills is heghtening,

Your skills almost a myth."

OOC: Not sure if Mortsia made sense there. Basically, he is saying his skills are impressive.

• Upvote 1

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I kept my voice to a whisper. "What?" 

Edited by Locus

OOC: Yeah, Mortsia made sense.

IC Vaalku

"Uh......................"

He nearly dropped the tool he was using. What? let's just hope Lucid didn't show up. "Thanks... I guess..."

He pulled out the rest of his metal to prepare to make the strings. This was going to be hard.

She was right, so every right. "But how are we supposed to beat a Makuta?"

"Malebranche?" I suggested, "I know Grossh, and I can translate." 

IC: Lucid / Roof

"It is my pleasure to help a fellow Rahk in need." Lucid, too, gazed up into the curtain of night and the infinite scattered holes therein, allowing in an ethereal glow. "The stars, in their wisdom, shall grant me all the recompense I need. And maybe they'll throw in a new blender, mine is broken."

Edited by Johnrahk

"He's a Vortixx we met on our last trip," I explained quickly, "Hoto, Jayar, Zelnos and I were going to go see him again. I've probably missed out by coming on this assignment, actually." 

IC: Alpha/Crawler

While it seemed like nothing was happening, I confronted Punch intent on figuring out what happened. I made sure to watch Shield.

"Did you kill Root: yes or no?"

IC: Uppercut/Crawler

"Suvak?"

He was still worried about his attacker.

"Did you kill Root: yes or no?"

I looked up, and Alpha was looking down on me.

~Say no.~ ~Say no.~

~Is that the truth.~

~Yes.~ ~No.~

~You guys killed him!?!~

~IT WASN'T MY FAULT!~

Immediately I felt his presence disappear.

~****. He's disappeared again. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't try to save that "hero." He didn't even think to remove the Kraata first. Karzing Makuta. First they didn't want to help us become whole, and now we have a third member. What's next?~

~...~

"WELL?"

• Upvote 1

At this point, Vitesse surely would not criticize the little random things Lucid said, as she was super friendly and amazing at what she did. "I will admit, I was not the most helpful. But you have taught me not only to appreciate beauty, but to help others. For that, I thank you. I must be off, for which I am sorry. It has been nice meeting you."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Oh.... karz....." I slumped in the seat, "....I left all of the prisoners back in the village." 

IC: Uppercut+Counterpunch+Punch and Alpha/3rd Person/Crawler

"Apparently Punch killed him."

"Punch says it was an accident."

Counterpunch then took control, after asking nicely. He looked at himself angrily with his green eyes.

"****, I said not to say anything. Both of you..."

Punch awoke again, and took control. He looked at everyone with sad eyes.

"But...we can't dodge the truth for long. We must accept things in order to try and become whole."

Alpha attempted to grab him, but Counterpunch, who took back control, tried to slip onto the ground. Alpha quickly caught him with her foot midslip.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO."

"Please. Calm down. Root sacrificed himself to save us."

"And Punch decided to save the karzing Rahk without bothering to think before he acted. And I'm the personality who acts on impulse.~

"Can we just go about this without the foot on my chest? I thought we wanted to help Stronghold."

"I should be asking why you two decided to tell the truth when I said not too."

"BECAUSEBECAUSE II CAN'TCAN'T STANDSTAND THETHE GUILT!GUILT!"

Alpha took her foot off of Punch who began writhing in mental and physical agony, his eyes closed. If anyone could look at his eyes, they were switching from red to blue to green to red to blue to green to red to blue to green to red to blue to green​ to red to blue to green​ to red to blue to green​. But then other colors formed, orange, purple, yellow, black, white, and more. It seemed like a death had rekindled a battle. A battle that one cannot dodge.

OOC: Taken Punch and drove him further. Guess I'll be keeping him after all. I will get an approval for this major character development before I continue and will edit if I get denied.