Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malattia - Gym/Hallways

I step out of the gym, before turning around and placing a wall in front of Spindle. It wasn't much, but every second counted. Now facing Tear, I help him up. "We need to find a storage room to hide out in. Wait for him to pass." I hiss.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Snake - Forest of Kaam

I arrive back from our scouting out of breath, Shield alongside me. We had talked a little, in low muted voices, but it had been idle...my mind was and is taken up with other things, such as my-- our survival. I open my mouth to ask what's happening, but Shield beats me to it. Then I notice that a member of our party is missing. I don't want to ask in case it was in some part of the plan I missed, and by asking I'd be admitting to having not been listening. However, when...unfriendly noises start to emanate from beyond the clearing, this worry somehow pales in comparison to the problem of, as always, survival: "Where's Cao?"

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"Alright," I nodded at Kat's instructions, "This way," calling Zivon back to me with a low whistle, I started moving - quickly, but quietly - in the direction of the campsite we'd found. From there, we'd hopefully be able to pick up Cao's trail..

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

For all Kat's concern about me and my disagreements, it seemed like Cao was the one she really needed to be worried about. I wasn't all that surprised by his actions, to be honest. It's always the quiet ones...

IC: Vyper - Tower Ruins.

An earth claw? Someone had a very generous Makuta. My mother was not so kind to the siblings of mine who'd lost their limbs and appendages. I remained quiet for the time being, waiting to see if this newcomer would have any better luck in communicating with the mute. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Kol (Chirox Causeway)

It was getting rather uneventful inside the Compound, so Kol assumed all the action was happening off campus. Kol left through the main gates, looking to see if anything... interesting was happening out there.

IC-Arsenal (Hallways, interacting with Exxan)

"Good to hear!" Arsenal replied. "I've been holding up fine, if you don't count the time where I got the snot beaten out of my by a Rahk with a sword."

IC-Swarm (Gym)

Swarm looked on at a dark-coloured Rahkshi, who was using a sling to throw exploding fruit at summoned targets. "Hey." Swarm said, approaching from the side. "Nice explosions."

OOC

Kol open for interaction, Swarm interacting with Kaboom.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Draco - Gym

Seeing as my arms were wrapped around the leg, I went down with it, consequentially avoiding the hook. I need a bit of room... I let go of the leg, flip on my back, and face my hands downward. A blast of level four cyclonic energy erupts, and I am sent flying backa few feet. I back roll to the left a bit, so as to avoid crushing my spine, and in an instant I'm up, drawing my warhammer. Necrosmith... Where was it? I look around. There! It was lying beside the titanic Rahk. I'll get it after I win... I set up in a defensive stance, waiting for Ezec's next move.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

So, it seemed it was time to move again. In Fang's experience, Caoutchouc could handle himself, but everyone was so on edge that the possibility that he was alright didn't seem to occur to them.

As for Fang, he was going to take a nap. And maybe see if any of these trees had something edible in them.

IC: Tear - Outside Gym

"What, you think I'm afraid of the runt?" Tear snarled. "The coward only dares to approach me when I'm unconscious, injured, or unarmed. Give me something sharp and we'll make sure he never comes back."

IC: ??? - Ruins on the water

Curse this undeveloped mouth. 

"Gur... gurast! Gurast?!"

Half of them wished for nothing more than to see the murderer nearby, but the other half wished it to be as far away from it as possible.

It didn't look like the message was getting across. They sighed, and scratched at their shoulder pads. Their was something... irritating about their body. As if it was crawling, trying to move, despite the lack of organic matter outside of the main shell. It didn't matter terribly much though, it would just be nice to know what to call it...

And them too. These rahkshi. They must have some sort of name to go by.

"Yuu-" No wait, "Nah- name?"

Perfect. Despite the itching in their vocal cords. That's the word! Itching. They were so smart.

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

"I'm not really the person to be complaining to about that sort of thing," I replied, the whole conversation still seeming weird to me, "Particularly if the incident occurred in the gym."

"Name? My name?" It seemed this rahk was starting to figure out words, "I'm Vyper."

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fang didn't even bother to lift his head to respond. "I'm more useful here, far out of your way," he said with a yawn. "I'm in no condition to be fighting Shadow-level Rahkshi."

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"You're a level four plasma rahkshi," I paused, considered my next words for a few terse moments, then turned back to glare at Fang, "You're one of our greatest assets, loathe though I am to admit it." These were his rebels, his friends, yet he seemed content to kick back, relax, and let them march off into the toughest battle of their lives without him.

I was a pretty awful person a lot of the time, and as such I didn't have many friends, but the few I did have meant the world to me. The fact that Fang - someone far more compassionate, considerate and caring than I could ever be - would abandon his friends at a time like this absolutely astounded me. "So if it comes to a fight, and any of these rahks get hurt or killed because you were too lazy to pull your karzing weight, I'll be holding you responsible." 

• Upvote 2

Fang lingered for a moment longer just to show how weary and frustrated he was, but he couldn't stay there. Though he didn't like it (and he really, really didn't like it), Xara was right. His infamous conscience pushed through despite his every attempt to hold it back on this venture. With a deep sigh, Fang pushed himself up and wandered over to the others.

Venom was gone, his strength was spent, and yet his resolve was burning bright once more. After all, he had dealt with worse. "Very well," he grumbled, trying to keep the anticipation out of his voice. "None will fall while I am there."

• Upvote 1

"Yes, that's right, my name is Vyper," I tried to sound encouraging, "Kind of like the snake, but spelled differently." 

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

Jayar was glad Xara had spoken, and spoken well: It seemed that (for once) she had said precisely what needed to be.

Shield and Snake were still left hanging, however, so he turned to them and explained, "Cao and Era found the Hand's trail, and Era came back to get us while Cao went on. Now we're all going after him, and them."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Glass- Dorm room

In his room, Glass slithered into a dry corner of the room, leaving his armour standing at the door. He needed time to sort out his thoughts.

This is ridiculous. Your friends have broken out and are being hunted down by the school, and then you're sitting here doing homework!?

Knock it off, alright? I'm not cut out for this kind of drama!

right you're not. It's been weeks!

You too? Really.

You're siding with me for once?!

Oh shut up, both of you. I'll just go...

Glass slithered back into his Rahkshi armour.

Look, I'll go find a way to escape, alright? I can't just let them have all the fun of living in the jungle all by themselves.

That's the spirit!

Glass let his feet wander, and he found himself drawn to the place that held the most memories for him- the gym.

OOC: And here I go again...

Glass open for interaction at the gym

Edited by Norik Toa Of CuSO4

IC: Malattia - Halls

"I would, if you were in any condition to fight. But seeing as you can barely stand, you would be pulverized. I'm not letting that happen. Now, you can go with me willingly to a classroom, or better yet, the infirmary, or I can drag you kicking and screaming. I'm happy to do either." I snarl back, my temper rising, for perhaps the first time since I've been here.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: thanks 

IC: Snake - Kaam

"Right, OK." For a second I thought I might not get an answer, which wouldn't have exactly improved my confidence in asking questions in the first place - there's always that moment when you can't tell if they're ignoring you, thinking, or just haven't heard you, and are unsure whether to repeat the question or just stay silent. Know what I mean? No? Well there are more pressing matters at hand.

Kathok

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Uh...thanks."

This, Kaboom supposed, was what he got for deciding he was bored with just chucking rocks instead of his real ammo. But then, he had been the one griping to himself about how few allies he had found here. Maybe his luck was about to change.

On impulse, Kaboom plucked one last Madu Cabolo and held it out to the other Rahkshi, gesturing toward one of the few remaining targets. "Care to give it a shot?"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Ugh, this is taking forever... I sighed, summoning up a chair to sit myself down in. "Anyone want to spar?" I asked no one in particular, as I continued watching the fight against the murderer. 

"Yes, I'm Vyper. Good." This whole scenario was beginning to become unnerving. I was training to be an assassin, not an interpreter, for karz's sake! "Who are you?" I prompted, pointing at the other rahk for emphasis. 

Ugh, this is taking forever... I sighed, summoning up a chair to sit myself down in. "Anyone want to spar?" I asked no one in particular, as I continued watching the fight against the murderer. 

IC: Glass

The Chain Lightning Rahkshi snapped out of his reverie. He perked up. This was a great chance to clear his mind.

"I do," he called out.

You didn't happen to leave our weapons behind right?

Umm...

Don't worry, I remembered.

Glass felt his weapon slung across his back.

IC: Shock - Village Ruins

No.... I sigh as I put down a chunk of building. Not a single Zamor to be seen. The villagers here had a ridiculously large arsenal, yet I couldn't find any trace of it. If only Nightmare was here, with is magic flower knife. But he wasn't. It was just me again... This time, for good, perhaps. Focus. I move on to another ruined building.

IC: Vitesse - Hallways/Gym

I step into the gym, and summon several targets, before lazily picking them off absentmindedly. This place holds no value anymore. Once it was a place of refuge. But with Icarax here now, and Draco as some sort of leader... I need to leave. I could figure something out... Go solo, as I've always done. But... Was I ready to live on the run from the Makuta? Not yet. But soon.

IC: Mortsia - Halls

Need to find someone. Anyone.

Gotta escape it.

It hunts. targets. Destroys. goes for those alone. Perfect predator.

Invisible. Silent. Unleashed, it is a demon.

I look behind me.

Not my turn.

Not yet.

"Agreed." I rumble. I take a step towards Ezec. Then another. Then I let out a Level Four blast of cyclonic energy, to off balance Ezec. Immediately after that, I'm dashing forwards, in what seemed to be a full on charge.

OOC: Mortsia, Shock, and Vitesse OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"I do," he called out.

"And you are?" I asked, sliding up out of my chair, which melted back into the gym floor. I hadn't been around the school for particularly long, but I'd made it my business to identify the students I was supposed to be ruling. This one wasn't familiar. 

IC: Paladin

The noble knight's quest for his dear brother had been unfruitful. He cursed, and drew his sword. "By my sword I will find my little brother, may it be in the afterlife or in the overworld!" He gallantly sprinted off into the hallways in search of people to ask about his brother.

IC: Canvas - Causeway

No, that can't be right. She thought... there it was again. A smear of black against the dull grey of the background. Arms.

"The Cauldron is right down there," Canvas called, pointing towards a waterfall even as she began diving towards the ground.

IC: Tear - Outside Gym

To be honest, Tear had been hoping Malattia would do most of the fighting. She had beaten him...

No, "beaten" isn't the right word. That implies she's better than me. She... surprised me. That's all. How was I supposed to know she had those hidden wrist blades?

...she had "surprised" him. She couldn't be that bad. But to confess that would make him sound pathetic... even more than his miserable condition already made him look. "Alright. Another day then," he sighed. "Let's get to Palma before I pass out."

IC: Melody - Library

Well, Melody wasn't sure what to do now. They had a new member, Lucid was back, but they were still waiting on a few before getting into planning. "M-maybe w-we should... f-find a c-classroom?" she suggested hesitantly.

IC: Call - Refectory

Call and his unexpected companion ate in silence. Whatever this guy said, this wasn't helping Call trust him any better.

At last, Call's spoon found the bottom of his bowl. Though his stomach still grumbled impatiently, Call was done. He slowly, painfully pushed himself up onto his feet and started making his way towards the door. "Well... goodbye then," he muttered, unsure of what else to say.

"I do," he called out.

"And you are?" I asked, sliding up out of my chair, which melted back into the gym floor. I hadn't been around the school for particularly long, but I'd made it my business to identify the students I was supposed to be ruling. This one wasn't familiar. 

"Glass," he said, extending his arm for a handshake.

I don't like his tone...

Don't be rude.

IC Ezec:

Clawed feet dig in. The white God was prepared, planting one massive foot back to brace himself. The blast did not budge him, and as Draco leapt forward, so too did Ezec, with a speed belied by his bulk, and swung the hammer in a horizontal arc at Draco's torso.

IC Kat:

I was quiet, tense as we did our best to follow where Cao had gone.

While the blast didn't phase Ezec as much as I would have thought, the horizontal swing went exactly as planned. As the hammer approaches, I break into a slide under it, leading with my knee. As I pass his side, I twist my waist, and swing a heavy blow at the back of Ezec's knees, aided by my cyclonic power, to cripple him.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"This is the place," I broke through into the clearing, still heavy with the scent of smoke, "Cao followed those footprints over there," I pointed to the path that the fleeing campers had left through the foliage. 

I sighed. A simple, one-word response did very little to tell me who he was. "I am Sliver," I replied, shaking the hand, "Sister of the disgraced murderer Exxan, level five cyclone rahkshi, and prefect of Headmaster Icarax." 

"Not all children of the Makuta are destined for greatness," I replied with a shrug, "But all those loyal to the Brotherhood will be rewarded for their service, I'm sure."