Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Lost

For days on end, a lone Rahkshi wandered. They had no idea where they were - their creator simply threw them out and told them to "Find Corpus Rahkshi," with little more than a rough direction to travel in. They didn't even know how long it had been since then. Days? Weeks? Months? What was a month, or a day? They didn't know. They simply appreciated the fact that, for once, the light in the sky turned off. It was nice and dark when that happened. As they traveled they picked up a long, sturdy stick to defend themselves with. Not that they really needed to...given they flew. It was something that caught them by surprise, granted, but thankfully they were taught that at least.

Nevertheless, they trudged onwards. Eventually they came across a grand stone structure, one that vaguely resembled what they were told to find. And yet, they were uncertain. Was this their goal? Was this the place they were meant to find, this so-called Corpus Rahkshi? They landed in front of the gate and reached forwards to open it...only to find moments later that someone on the other side was already opening it.

It had been a while since they had seen a person. And the last thing they expected to see was another Rahkshi. The wandering Rahkshi looked perplexed, then placed a hand on their own chest.

"Lost," they said to the black Rahkshi that had opened the door. They then gestured to the building itself. "Corpus Rahkshi?" they asked quizzically.

Edited by Finch

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Grakata

Like crashing hard into a wall, Grakata's train of thought derailed completely, the voice of another Rahkshi catching him off guard. Shaking his head as if dazed, his eyes darted around to track the origin of the greeting, only to lock onto a gray and green Rahkshi, with a simple staff and an extended hand.

Blinking, the question finally registers in his head. "This place? Yes, Corpus Rahkshi." Briefly mimicking the same gesture, Grakata extends his free hand. "Grakata. You are...?"

Lost's eyes lit up immediately. "Found! Found!" they exclaimed, throwing their arms up into the air. After the stunted Rahkshi celebrated, they stopped and pointed to themselves again. "...Rahkshi?"

It seems like they weren't entirely sure of themselves.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"Sent...?" Grakata mouths the word again, mulling it over his tongue. He didn't like how that word tasted. Something about the circumstances of all this made his stomach growl in protest. Some makuta REALLY did not like this... Lost... How has this Rahkshi survived for so long?

He shakes his head briefly. A thought process for later, when there was time for it. For now, looks like the Causeway is going to have to wait.

"Well, you must've traveled far." The black Rahkshi steps to the side. "Come. Food."

Lazily skating once more to the refectory, Grakata looks over his shoulder, making sure Lost is following close behind. This rahk isn't going to last long on his own... Someone's gotta look out for him... "So, Lost, what do you want to learn here?"

OOC: oooo Grakata, you have NO idea how right you are

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

"I'm Danger!" The Blue Rakhsi piped up, "And this is my big brother Revenge."

IC: Melody-Hallways

Melody was mildly shocked and took a step back. "I-I-I'm M-m-melody. Wh-who are y-you?"

OOC: Danger is replying to move the courtyard group. 

Also, Hello new guy!

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

The black Rahkshi turns, facing his smaller compatriot, but breaking his stride. "Everything? Rather ambitious. You'll need help with that." Turning back around, he plants one end of his staff on the ground to assist with a turn. "I will help you." It'd be cruel to not help. This school would eat him alive without mercy... In all context of the phrase "Stay close, refectory is just down here."

Edited by NinthG1g4-by73

IC: Dahl

Ah. Seems that this Rahk was a timid one. Seems as though some good old fashioned brawling was out of the question immediately. Whatevs. Not everyone is a fighter around here. Besides, I need to get my name out there with as many Rahks as possible, get some allies, and build my reputation. Pretty soon, I'll be king of this school!

Ah, who am I kidding. That ain't ever gonna happen, what with those prefects. 'sides, I don't wanna rule anything. Too much paperwork. I'll just make good connections with other Rahkshi, and go from there.

I get up from my bow. "Dahl, at your service. I'll be honest, I'm not familiar with the others of the student body, so I guess I don't really know the 'proper way' of greeting someone, so apologies for startling you." All of this, I say with a friendly, if slightly mischievous, smile on my face-plate. No, I wasn't planning on doing anything, that's just my smile.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: A! - Arriving

A!, carrying the personal items he deemed most necessary, looked up at Corpus Rahkshi with amazement and wonder. It had been a long, slow journey, and a very quiet one- the captain of the ship he took had demanded it. He had been very bored. But Corpus looked massive! He couldn't even fathom what the acoustics were like. He felt happiness surge within him, and he had to momentarily put his bag down to cover his mouth; his emotions tended to manifest in noise, and it was often extremely loud noise.

Picking up his bag, he hurried inside, his chalkboard clacking against his chest as he went, staring this way and that, eyes wide and gleeful. He loved his Makuta so much for sending him here. It was perfect. He loved it already... even if things were a little quiet.

Such was his excitement that, when he saw two Rahkshi some way up the hallway, he didn't even think. He didn't have time to stop himself, the need to greet these new friends was too strong, too powerful.

And so, he called out, "HELLO!!!"

~

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wrigglers

With a yelp, Kororia dove out of the way of the Rahkshi careening down the stairwell, into the room where Aza and her quarry were fighting. She stood up and readied herself, taking stock of her surroundings, taking note of where the fighters were, where Sliver was. Her mother always told her to be ready for anything, and to make sure she knew the location of at least three objects that could be used as a weapon at all times.

"HELLO!!!"

She gave a start. That had been very loud, but very far away. She was sure such a big hello meant a very good friend. She grinned, now excited for the fight and double excited to go and make new friends afterwards. She was planning to anyway, but this was a reaffirmation. She ran to tackle Aza's attacker with a happy skree.

• Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways. 

"HELLO!!!"

The titanic two-headed rahkshi wavered, its disparate halves torn by the unexpected sound. One half seemed intent on moving away from the sound, while the other was determined to move towards it.

Don't you dare.

Oh, come on, it'll be fun.

No, it won't. You're just doing this to annoy me.

Of course I am.

After a moment of further struggle - both internal and external - the rahkshi's legs slid too far apart, and it collapsed to the floor, both of its heads crying out in pain and surprise. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: And here comes the yelly boi! Forb has nearly reached critical mass! Protecc the Lost fren!

New voices in social settings always put Grakata at a disadvantage. Effort to put voices to faces, then faces to names, it was tiring. The knowledge of new people was worth it, but there had to have been a better way of going about it. New voices in social settings, however, were NOT supposed to nearly throw you off balance and make you fall flat on your butt. Blinking away the surprise in a vain attempt to make the room stop spinning, with a bit of focus he locks onto the visual of a new Rahkshi, a purple Rahkshi, with bag and chalkboard on their person.

New voice... BIG voice... Big voice came from THAT?! "Hello... Strange... Friend... You are rather new." As with Lost, the black Rahkshi placed his free hand upon his chest before extending it towards the new, apparent, student. "Grakata. My grey green friend here goes by Lost. You are...?"

IC: Mortsia

The halls were devoid of any life. Where once students roamed, there was nothing Nothing NOTHING.

Was this my doing?

I look around me. Nothing. I take a step, and hear a sickening crunch. I look down at my feet, and-

Bodies. Rahkshi, both known and unknown to me, surround me, dead. The carparaces, strangled of life, bent and torn into near unrecognizable shapes. Kraata, scattered around as if they were fallen leaves on the ground.

Was this my doing? I ask myself again.

They were nothing Nothing NOTHING. Just fodder. They did not deserve to live.

They prevented me from my purpose.

To rip and tear RIP AND TEAR.

What is that? I look further, and I see a light, and I hate it HATE IT.

I run towards it, on all fours.

rip and tear RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR.

I pounce on my prey. I need to eliminate that light, I must I MUST.

I claw and I rip and I tear it to pieces. I look at its face, HIS face, and with the satisfaction of a predator after a successful hunt, I watch the life drain from Vlad's ey-

"HELLO!!!!!"

My eyes fly open as I am startled awake... And promptly fall off the ceiling in the library. Groaning, I sit myself up. What was that? Last I remember, I was reading... Maybe I dozed off... I shake my head. I feel as if I am forgetting something... Did I dream? That would explain the sense of terror I was currently feeling. But... For the life of me, I could not remember a thing about it.

If it is important to me, I will figure it out later. I stand up, and pick up the book that I dropped to return it to the shelf, before browsing the shelves for another book to read.

OOC: Mortsia OFI in the library.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Lost jumped in utter surprise and mild terror as the incredibly loud "HELLO" pierced the air. They turned around, wide eyed and afraid, to greet the new loud person.

"H-hello? Why loud?" their voice quavered.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Fang - Village of Kaam

"If there may be a threat to our safety, I want to see it," Fang said stubbornly.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas was still a little behind from her distractions, not least of which was a loud greeting that echoed through the school. So when Canvas caught up with Melody, she found her friend talking with another. She didn't much like the look of him. "Hey, who's this?" Canvas said as she approached.

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

"Yes," she agreed, following Vlad back to the intersection where this all began.

IC:  Morpheme | The Courtyard  

The green-grey Rahkshi tilted her head slightly.  "Inspiring...?"  So this Lucid was a palm reader, in addition to being a wealth of knowledge.  But Morpheme reluctantly pulled her hand away as her inner hopes dimmed.  Could she really inspire others when there were plenty of students more capable than her here?  

No, Morpheme, she told herself, her inner narrative stern.  Of course you belong here.  You made it all the way to the school.  You have as much right to be here as anyone else!  

Okay.  Okay, then.  She was meant to be a student at Corpus Rahkshi.  With a little laugh and a shake of her chassis, she made her faceplates creak into a grin and said, "Thank you, Lucid.  I certainly hope to live up to that standard."

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Fall is here, hear the yell;  

Back to school, ring the bell;  

Brand new shoes, walking blues;  

Climb the fence, books and pens.  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends!  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends~!  

~

IC: A! - Making Friends

A! dropped his bag to cover his mouth, eyes wide, and then sheepishly scrabbled for his chalkboard. He fished a piece of chalk out of a little storage compartment attached to it, and he wrote:

MY NAME IS A! AND I AM NEW

Underneath, he added:

HELLO!!!

He picked up his bag and walked closer, showing them the board with a grin.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Grakata looks down at the purple Rahkshi's chalk board, then back at the Rahkshi in question. "Well, A!, it is good to meet you." And it is good to know NEVER to startle you.  E V E R. Shifting his weight onto one of his skates, the black Rahkshi lazily balances on one foot before standing with both feet on the ground. "Once again, my name is Grakata. My friend's name is lost. We were on our way to grab food, do you wish to come along?"

IC: Draco

My patrolling of the school eventually took me to the courtyard. All the time, I was only half-looking for any trouble, while lost in thought about my blunder with me missing the assignment, Why could I not have just been around to hear him call for the assembly? I needed to grow stronger, to show everyone, to show him, that I was someone who should be feared and respected, and I pull one of my biggest blunders now at Corpus, and that's saying something! I shake my head in disgust at myself.

Laughter. I look up from my anger, and I see a group in the courtyard, laughing. I pause for a moment. Look at them. All of them smiling, acting as if they are having a blast. I bet not one of them could stand up to me in a battle... Yet they don't seem to mind the fact. They are Rahkshi! They were made with combat in mind! But... They don't care about that. Why? I get individuality, but why are Rahkshi, creatures who should instinctually be fighters, simply content with peace? It makes no sense. Unless...

Unless it isn't instictual like I believe. Maybe we were all born with a choice to be something. I wonder if I stayed who I was when I was born, if I'd be like them. Smiling and laughing without a care in the world... Maybe I still could?

No. I made my choices, and I will stick with them to the day I die, whether in combat or some other reasons. Besides, fighting is the only thing that makes me feel truly alive. I smile a little to myself. Ironic. The only way for me to feel alive is to put my life at risk. I continue to observe this group in the courtyard. After all, they intrigue me. They also gave me a new question for me to find an answer to: what does it mean to be a Rahkshi?

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Melody- Hallways

Melody shook her head affirmative. "Th-this is my f-friend Canvas," Melody let out a small smile. "She is a-a-an a-actor."

IC: Revenge-Courtyard

As the rest of the group chatted Revenge spotted another Rakshi entering the courtyard, looking like he wanted to fight. Revenge figured it was best to keep an eye on the newcomer, but not to approach him first. 

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Morpheme pulled her hand away before Lucid could peer deeper down the well of time. "May fates write it into being," she agreed slowly.

Maybe it was for the best that Morpheme had pulled her palm away. For what Morpheme thought was a prediction of herself inspiring others, Lucid had seen as inspiration for her in her future. And, as many tortured artists could attest, inspiration could be born of tragedy... But it had been such a short glimpse, impossible to extrapolate from. No point speaking of such indefinite concerns.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"An actor? Wait, does the school do theatre, or is that just something you do in your free time?" I ask Canvas. I'll admit, not knowing everything about this school and the activities that go on here was pretty annoying, but at least it got me talking to Rahks. Talk about thinking on the bright side... Or is it dark side for us? Eh, whatever.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Canvas - Hallways

“Why?” Canvas asked with a smirk, and then her brown and white colors darkened to the same black and silver distribution as the Rahkshi in front of her. “Do you like the theatrrrre?” She added a trill to her r for effect.

Well color me surprised. She stole my look!... Didn't really capture my cool factor, though. Eh, mimicry can only get so close, I guess... "Not going to lie, that's pretty neato. And, for what it's worth, yes, I do like theatrrrre and all the... Well, theatrics that it brings."

Something was bugging me slightly. I mean, sure, it's all fine and dandy copying someone's style, but if you can't act like them, what's the point? "Aight, so you can take someone's look and make it your own. Big deal. How good are you at acting as them, though?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite