Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I'm not sure, to be honest. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Jeez... okay... As I said, I refuse to take responsibility for that. 

OOC: Can fog conduct electricity?

IC: Pyre

I had an idea which I told to my partner as we were out of the field of darkness.

IC: Zex

I flew back down and imagined the area filling up with water which happened. However this time I didn't electrocute the water. My partner dripped superheated plasma into the water inside the field of darkness making searing hot steam appear. As he did that I looked out for the illusion rahkshi.

I don't think so. I think the water particles would be too far apart to hold a current. 

Also, I find it difficult to believe that a level two plasma Rahkshi could do much more than turn the water directly around their own body into steam. They certainly wouldn't be able to control where that steam goes, and since there's no wind in the gym, the steam would go straight up. The only way for him to create steam inside the darkness would be for him to be inside the darkness as well. 

What's with this whole "my partner" thing that's been going on these last couple of posts? Correct me if I'm wrong, but these two Rahkshi of yours have never met before, yet are now somehow combining tactics and teaming up with the kind of skill and coordination that takes a lot of time and trust to develop. 

You don't have to know a guy to tell them a plan. And I said "My partner" because they don't know each other's names and you don't have to know somebody to call them a partner if they are teaming up with you or something (School for example: If you have some kind of partner with a kid you don't know for a project). Also these are simple plans. I don't think I did anything in here that takes time and trust to develop.

I'll fix the part about how he made the steam though.

~Edit~

You posted before I could edit so I'll just go with it then.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I find it funny that the only person to not get invoved in the gym fight was the one who technically started it in the first place.

I also love how everyone's treating Alpha like she's the reincarnation of Omega, when technically, from a creation-standpoint anyway, Rail is.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Rail is not Omega. Don't demean him like that. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As great as it is all my characters are getting shipped, I can't help but miss all the scheming and backstabbing of the first fifty pages or so. We need some devious Rahkshi with plans, and not just random chaos. It just hasn't been the same since Funky and Zakaro left. At least give us an assignment like the first one, where everyone was developing these intricate traps and forming alliances to take out their targets. Fang might start having an existential crisis if he doesn't have anyone to stop. :D

Yeah, when I came in I was expecting to have Jayar ally with Fang in a great battle of good and evil, but it was just about then that Funky left and that never really happened. Seems like most active students are aligned with Fang right now.

Poly's cult might bring a little bit of that plotting back, at least... I might wind up having to make a third character specifically as a plotter.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I completely agree. Exxan's goals are pretty self-centered, he has no interest in backstabbing and plotting and whatnot. We need our masterminds to return, or, I guess, someone will need to make a new one. 

I'm tempted to make Exxan become a mastermind.

He's got the smarts for it, and the reputation, but I don't want him to become an antagonist, which is what he would become since everyone pretty much seems to view Fang as the hero of the story right now. 

I have a very cruel plan forming in my mind. Whether or not it plays out will depend entirely on how the battle between Illusive and Zex ends. 

Unfortunately I'm using my parent's desktop, which doesn't have Skype. They asked me to come home for the day to mind the house, so I left my laptop at my nan's place. I should be back on Skype later in the evening, in five or six hour's time.

Plus an extra hour or two to catch up on all of the missed Skype messages...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Dawwww! That Fikou is too cute! 

Sadly it only has four legs.

A Rahkshi in a place of peace? IT'S A TRAP!

Also, hooray for redemption! 

It's frighteningly peaceful. Get out of there, Cuutuk! It must be a trap!

Actually, it's Cuutuk's dreamscape, which if you refer back to his nightmare, it obviously was a trap.

I'll explain his nightmare at a later date.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

...Btw, Roman, how high can a Rahkshi with an injured leg get?

And also don't forget his ribs are slashed, he's got to look more worse for wear.

His arms work just fine. And Rahkshi can, as Kovika often seems to forget, fly. 

And while it's painful, the gash isn't a fatal injury, nor a particularly crippling one. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that he's been favouring his uninjured side so as not to expose the injury to an easy strike. 

Rail is not Omega. Don't demean him like that. 

I don't see it as demeaning; it's more like an extreme Megatron/Galvatron transformation, only laced heavily with irony.

He is?

Rail was submitted for approval within, like, an hour or two of Exxan delivering the final blow to Omega (I think), and was approved around the same time that Ultron ruled that he was dead.

So, yeah. Technically.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I don't see it as demeaning; it's more like an extreme Megatron/Galvatron transformation, only laced heavily with irony.

Except Rail has displayed that he has actual skills in fighting. And he's capable of rational thought. Also, he doesn't let pride take precedence over important things like, say, survival.

We'll never let him hear the end of that, huh?

:D

Not a chance. 

That's probably my fault for not specifying how high the pillars are; I've been imagining them at about Rahkshi height. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, now you're blatantly metagaming: 

IC: Zex

With the silence rahkshi unconscious the field of silence was gone so I was able to hear the rahkshi falling down and landing from the pillar behind me. I quickly jumped up avoiding the slash and turn around to face my opponent.

Even if he did hear Illusive landing behind him, there's no way Zex could tell where Illusive was aiming, especially since you've clearly said he turns around after jumping over the blow. Unless your guy has eyes in the back of his head that aren't mentioned in his profile, please edit this to something more realistic that isn't outright cheating. 

...Btw, Roman, how high can a Rahkshi with an injured leg get?

And also don't forget his ribs are slashed, he's got to look more worse for wear.

His arms work just fine. And Rahkshi can, as Kovika often seems to forget, fly. 

And while it's painful, the gash isn't a fatal injury, nor a particularly crippling one. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that he's been favouring his uninjured side so as not to expose the injury to an easy strike. 

His arms work just fine. And Rahkshi can, as Kovika often seems to forget, fly.   

Never.

Except Rail has displayed that he has actual skills in fighting. And he's capable of rational thought. Also, he doesn't let pride take precedence over important things like, say, survival.

Not a chance. 

Sidonas flew! Now that joke is illegitimate! Yeah!

You guys aren't going to ever give it up huh?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

You. I got ninja'd. 

Sidonas flew! Now that joke is illegitimate! Yeah!

You guys aren't going to ever give it up huh?

Never! That's become one of the few running gags we have. You can't just do this!

Yes I can!

MUAHAHA!

But hey! Never finding Funky and you never getting a ship can be still kept as running gags. Yay!

I could just have Sido throw himself out a window a third time...

Hmmm

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

True, but Omega technically had the potential for those things. He just never got to show that he could actually perform them effectively because Dane decided to get him killed off. Seeing your point, though, I will agree to meet you halfway and instead describe the event as if Starscream suddenly was transformed into Unicron if it makes you happy.

As for the flying bit, it only counts if it happened after he jumped from a window first.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: