Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

But wasn't War in the courtyard? How would he have even heard what's going on near the gym? I know sound carries a fair bit in this place, but still.... it seems kind of ridiculously unrealistic to me. Just like.... pretty much everything that's happened since Zex spontaneously decided to change his colours. 

Maybe you should stop playing unfairly and just face the consequences of what Zex has done.

Seconded... add to that the fact that THERE'S A FREAKIN' SILENCE FIELD SURROUNDING THE AREA!! 

Oops, ninja'd. Sorry. :|

Edited by Gukko Lord

Illusive better watch out for spies...

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Pyre carved it in the ground with his sword Gukko. Did you read it carefully? :P

Can we get over this. I'm sorry for all these misunderstandings. But to me it made perfect sense as to why Pyre would intervene but to you guys it didn't.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

He's expecting spies. That's actually exactly what he's counting on.... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pyre carved it in the ground with his sword Gukko. Did you read it carefully? :P

Okay, now I see it. So right now it's

Zex out cold on the ground

Shark standing with his sword

Pyre getting up off the ground

Mantis standing with his Kamas

Right?

Pretty much I believe.

~Edit~

Wait. I'm so stupid. There was a field of Silence so War could not have noticed the battle in the first place. *Facedesk*

Wow..... *facepalms*

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have to go now, so I edited this into Mantis's post:

Then a horrible realization struck him. At the scene of the massacre, there had been a discarded Rahkshi target, no doubt used by the Matoran. That meant... someone had interfered with the Matoran previously. He fingered the note he had found posted to the wall earlier. He quickly jotted down 'Titan, you can probably take this Rahkshi to the library for the trial. I think I might have figured something out.' in the dirt and ran off, back to his dorm.

Bye. Seeya all tomorrow.

Edited by Gukko Lord

But Sil went on hiatus from this game, didn't he? Torch aint going to be responding anytime soon....

But Sil went on hiatus from this game, didn't he? Torch aint going to be responding anytime soon....

Yeah, that's why Root told Shield they should find Melody first, but Dane never responded.

IC: Zex

"Wut?"

I wake up to see multiple rahkshi standing on over me. I get up. While they are distracted with their conversation I quickly attempt to fire an electrocuted net at them and attempt to run and fly off to a forest in Nynrah.

All in one turn? I don't think so. You're just taking advantage of the fact that the players who's characters had been attacking Zex are no longer being online to try to make an unrealistic escape. 

You'll need to wait for them to respond before posting as Zex again. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Wut?"

I wake up to see multiple rahkshi standing on over me. I get up. While they are distracted with their conversation I quickly attempt to fire an electrocuted net at them and attempt to run and fly off to a forest in Nynrah.

All in one turn? I don't think so. You're just taking advantage of the fact that the players who's characters had been attacking Zex are no longer being online to try to make an unrealistic escape. 

You'll need to wait for them to respond before posting as Zex again. 

That is why I said to attempt so he can stop me if he can. But I'll edit it out anyways.

He's expecting spies. That's actually exactly what he's counting on.... 

He won't be expecting Rail...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He's expecting trouble. From the staff, or those loyal to them. 

Rail's only loyal to himself and Xara at the moment, and Glass by extension since he doesn't know him very well yet. Considering that he's interacted with a combined total of six Rahkshi so far, I see that as a big step for him.

But the real question is this: Will Illusive be expecting trouble from one of his own?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Illusive is expecting trouble. He wants there to be trouble. I can't go much more in-depth than that without giving away his entire plan, but I'll say this: nothing on Illusive's note actually said that he would be going to the Causeway. 

That doesn't sound good...

Also, I saw what you did with Xara there, breaking the fourth wall and all.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Sorry, I meant to cross that out. When done tastefully, breaking the fourth wall can be mildly amusing. 

And I MOCed Sontiri: http://i.imgur.com/14VSZ7k.png

I have way too much time on my hands. 

IC: Pyre

"This rahkshi's bag. It looks like the bag of somebody I know. Also you can't go around sneaking up on people and knocking them out."

I kick the rahkshi on the ground waking it up.

"Now who is this?"

"Wut?"

I wake up to see multiple rahkshi standing on over me. I get up. While they are distracted with their conversation I quickly attempt to fire an electrocuted net at the sword wielding rahkshi. (Shark)

Seriously? After we reamed you out last page, you're still doing it?

Don't you think Pyre would have noticed that he woke Zex? Don't you think Shark would have noticed him getting up? As I've pointed out, he's very attentive. A conversation is not going to prevent him from watching his victim like a hawk, out in this case a Shark. And you wake someone from a light sleep by kicking them, not from unconsciousness. And IC it's only been a minute since Shark knocked him out to begin with. Isn't it a bit soon for him to wake?

Look, I understand that you don't want Zex to die. But please fight realistically to keep him alive.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I second Johnrahk's points above.

Whether intentionally or not, Zex killed two Rahkshi. An action like that comes with some serious consequences, and no amount of asspulling is going to let him worm his way out of that. 

So how about you stop playing unfairly and just accept Zex's fate already? 

IC: Raptor

Raptor moved Rider into the infirmary, where he saw Revenge sitting up.

"Yo, we're all together now."

IC: Mantis

Mantis spoke to everyone he could in the library, then exited. He decided to bypass the infirmary. There was enough trouble anyway. Instead, Mantis headed to the refectory. He saw a lonely blue Rahkshi solemnly eating gruel.

"Brother! I have something to warn you about." Mantis motioned to the papers.

OOC: That's Illusive.

And that was the end of Mantis. :P