Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Mantis

Mantis spoke to everyone he could in the library, then exited. He decided to bypass the infirmary. There was enough trouble anyway. Instead, Mantis headed to the refectory. He saw a lonely blue Rahkshi solemnly eating gruel.

"Brother! I have something to warn you about." Mantis motioned to the papers.

OOC: That's Illusive.

And that was the end of Mantis. :P

Who knows? It's illusive we're talking about.

And I MOCed Sontiri: http://i.imgur.com/14VSZ7k.png

I have way too much time on my hands. 

Tell me about it.

I've already MOCed my Bionifight character, and that game's still a couple days away from starting up.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

@Gukko..... I'm a little confused as to why Mantis is telling everyone that the person who put up the notes is killing Matoran. I can't see how he could have figured that out without it being metagaming. Kind of too late to change it now, but I'm confused as to how he reached that conclusion. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ok then. Anyway, I just finished a virtual CCBS Rahkshi, complete with an arm swiveling function just like the original's. 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Akavakaku/Corpus-Rahkshi/lddrahk1.png

I don't think LDD files can be uploaded, so just let me know if you want a breakdown pic so you can build your own.

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

So they do:

They are the most intelligent of the Kraata stages, having intelligence on par with that of a Matoran or Toa; they are even capable of speaking the Matoran language.

Consider it yet another incentive for reaching full Shadow. As if all the extra power wasn't reason enough :P

I like the MOC Aka, the use of those shoulder armour pieces as the spine is clever

7AOYGDJ.jpg

@Gukko..... I'm a little confused as to why Mantis is telling everyone that the person who put up the notes is killing Matoran. I can't see how he could have figured that out without it being metagaming. Kind of too late to change it now, but I'm confused as to how he reached that conclusion. 

So he's thinking of Zex killing the Matoran and then realizes there was a discarded target at the murder scene. That means someone has already contributed to tensions between Rahkshi and Matoran. He remembers the notes he's seen earlier about someone secretively spreading (mis)information. Both of these actions seem dishonorable to him. Everything dishonorable is the same in his mind, and he suspects that whoever did these deeds may be working together. He has no idea it's one person who's done it.

Edited by Gukko Lord

So he's thinking of Zex killing the Matoran and then realizes there was a discarded target at the murder scene. That means someone has already contributed to tensions between Rahkshi and Matoran. He remembers the notes he's seen earlier about someone secretively spreading (mis)information. Both of these actions seem dishonorable to him. Everything dishonorable is the same in his mind, and he suspects that whoever did these deeds may be working together. He has no idea it's one person who's done it.

Yes. Everyone who participated in the Wreck the Halls assignment. The Matoran were blowing up Rahkshi long before Illusive and Zex started killing the locals. That's how Vaalku lost his arm and leg, after all. 

Apart from the hate campaign agaisnt Palma and Suvak, those notes are actually pretty accurate. 

That seems to be a big conclusion to jump to. And now he's going around spreading misinformation of his own without proof. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Tridax might incinerate Zex on the spot as an example to everyone else. 

What do you know, it works!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Akavakaku/Corpus-Rahkshi/mahrika.lxf

Go ahead and customize it; the shoulders, hips, torso height, and, of course, limbs are all meant to be adjustable. Just don't put it somewhere and say it's your design, etc.

• Upvote 2

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Tridax is playing right into Illusive's hands and he doesn't even realise it.

This is exactly what he was hoping would happen, just a little sooner than initially expected.

You should. This is all going according to my master plan, except I thought Tridax would crash the meeting at the Causeway instead of making a public announcement in the gym.

But, in a way, this will actually work even better because there's going to be a lot more witnesses. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Now I'm basically just waiting for Ultron to post.

It's Tridax's move, and whatever he does next will be a very pivotal moment for Illusive's entire scheme.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. 

Yeah, proceeding without Phoenix seems a little unfair, especially given how much flak he got recently for pretty much that

You could always intervene and have the Porters carry them all off to the gym? 

• Upvote 1