Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

No, definitely not Omega. Notice I said imperfect? (At least, I edited it in, maybe you missed it.) And try? There's no way we're going to successfully duplicate anyone with hodgepodge rudimentary equipment and a knowledge accrued from solely from Library books. I'm pretty much thinking zombies. Keep in mind, too, that any duplicate would be berift of their predecessor's memories, and thus totally different, even if they did come out a perfect clone.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Your adamant negativity has inspired me to realize that we could try clone Silencer, too.

Clone him from what? His Kraata was burned to ash, and his suit has been buried at sea. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha/Starnhorn Range

I had already moved to leave the fog, flying away from the Rhotuka. I used my halberd to vault me to where Silver was.

"Can you make a cyclone to disperse this fog? Two of us have already fallen thanks to that Rahkshi's inability to remember what Oohnorak can do."

Okay, I'm assuming you mean Sliver, not Silver. If that is the case, Alpha can't just vault over to her position, since she's still flying up at the top of the cliff, way above the fog screen, meaning she can't even be seen from the ground due to the fog. 

And at level 2, she can only form a small cyclone around herself, so there's no way for her to do what Alpha is asking. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

His Kraata was burned? I missed that somehow. Oh well. you've ruined my greatest aspirations in life.

In other news, I finally got tired of looking enviously at Click's Hoto MoC and revamped my own (still not as good but far more tolerable :P). Of course, this had to be followed up with a revamped Jayar, Short, and Vlad. This time, I finally decided to make a topic for all these Rahkshi I've been making, so you can check it out (and leave feedback, if you want) there.

His Kraata was burned? I missed that somehow. Oh well. you've ruined my greatest aspirations in life.

It was pretty explicitly described in his death scene.

All of that concentrated electricity being blasted directly into his Kraata case basically disintegrated him. 

So even if we did perfect a cloning process, there are two Rahks we can't save. As for losing their memories? Eh, at least they are back.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I have a completely legitimate idea to kinda-sorta bring him back. Nato will love it.  :evilbiggrin:

I hate it already. 

IC: Alpha/Starnhorn Range

I had already moved to leave the fog, flying away from the Rhotuka. I used my halberd to vault me to where Silver was.

"Can you make a cyclone to disperse this fog? Two of us have already fallen thanks to that Rahkshi's inability to remember what Oohnorak can do."

Okay, I'm assuming you mean Sliver, not Silver. If that is the case, Alpha can't just vault over to her position, since she's still flying up at the top of the cliff, way above the fog screen, meaning she can't even be seen from the ground due to the fog. 

And at level 2, she can only form a small cyclone around herself, so there's no way for her to do what Alpha is asking. 

I fixed it. I also assume Sliver's nimble enough to do this relatively quickly.

It's been a long time, so I've forgotten. Do new PCs arrive at school or are they assumed already present?

Like Gukko said, it's up to you. 

For example, I wrote The Twins and Era as if they'd been there all along, but I wrote Sliver as having just arrived. 

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds, airborne

As soon as Cao took to the air, so did I. I pushed myself as hard as I could - and then the Venom Flyer appeared. I couldn't catch Cao, but I could protect Vorjak from the flying monster. I started flying exaggeratedly in front of the Venom Flyer, taunting it and trying to draw attention away from my teammate. 

Oh, why did you have to do this? There was a chance it would attack Cao... now, Silver's just going to die and Cao will escape.

I guess objectively this is a good thing. Playing an evil character does weird things to perception... If anyone but myself played Shark, I'd be cheering for Caoutchouc. But as it is, I can't help but want him to die... :cry:

Just get to Farsholt, then I can have Era come to his rescue. 

In other news, I finally got tired of looking enviously at Click's Hoto MoC and revamped my own (still not as good but far more tolerable :P). Of course, this had to be followed up with a revamped Jayar, Short, and Vlad. This time, I finally decided to make a topic for all these Rahkshi I've been making, so you can check it out (and leave feedback, if you want) there.

*grumble*something about atleast one of my characters*grumble*

You haven't been very active lately and none of your characters have really interacted with mine at all (aside from Vlad vs Hashan), so I don't have much incentive to MoC any of them. I can try include one in the next batch though, who would you want?

You haven't been very active lately and none of your characters have really interacted with mine at all (aside from Vlad vs Hashan), so I don't have much incentive to MoC any of them. I can try include one in the next batch though, who would you want?

I don't mind at all who you do really. Siren, Hashan, San the pudding disciple, you take your pick!

(and the only reason I haven't been active was that there wasn't much to do in the way of stuff... to do...)

Only time will tell....

Soon the second corpse shall fall. 

But can he outdo the word of Mr. Farshtey?

He? What he? Assuming you meant she... yes, in fact:

Question: In the Corpus Rahkshi RPG canon, is romance a thing for beings other than aberrant New Breed Rahkshi?

Yes. I'm an old school Bionicle fan, grew up with the MNOG and Bohrok animations. So as far as I'm concerned things like Hewkii x Macku and Hahli x Jaller are totes canon and I don't care if Greg got told to leave it out by higher ups