Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

And it would be better to stop Caoutchouc, that way if Fang returns they won't know that Shadow's been maimed/killed and have to contemplate the hostage/flag exchange. Cao knows there's no point (Shadow's as good as dead) and would ruin that.

Now it's personal.

John, I must say this might be my favorite fight in a long while.

I too am finding it greatly enjoyable. Now I hope Shark can strike the killing blow with Faithful. :devil:

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Shadows still alive, though dying and I think a minute or two before total death, and from what I can understand, Suvak is coming to the Rescue.

Either that or he's completely dead and someone is gonna get punished.

Edited by Dragon11603

When were you here last, like, page 200? Before?

I barely know where to start. There've been Kaita and murders and Dark Hunters... So really quite a lot.

EDIT (since that's utterly unhelpful): Right now, most everyone's on assignment on the island of Visorak for a perilous game of Capture the Flag.

Edited by Johnrahk

While giving one Accuracy is an interesting idea, another blind Rahkshi might seem somewhat cliche. We do already have two. That said, though, if you give them a distinctive enough personality it could work. (Though I will suggest if you do create one you make them male or undefined in gender, as another blind female Rahkshi might seem unrealistic. Purely statistically the number of blind students should be evenly divided between genders. And it'll be easier to be distinctive as such.)

Anyways, it's good to see that you're not taking Shadow's death too hard. Well done.

Edited by Johnrahk

Not quite:

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

She nodded to Fins' warning and kept a wary eye on the blade as he jumped into battle. Just a few more seconds... her staff flew up and batted the boomerang out of the air. She couldn't just leave it flying around where it might scratch her paint... or hit Fins... maybe.

Seemed like the boys would be busy for a while, so Rain turned her attention back to Scribbler. She couldn't just slit his throat and finish him. That would be no fun. She'd had hours to consider what to do to him, and she couldn't let that time go to waste.

She took a quick look back to the battle before carefully plunging her staff into Scribbler's back. It wasn't deep enough to be lethal, but a small bit of Kraata blood oozed around the blades of her staff. Perfect. The contrast was beautiful, but it wasn't quite enough. Her staff slowly cut across the carapace, its razor-sharp blade painting a macabre design across his carapace. Every stroke she had made in reparation of his crime would be repaid... in blood. She just needed time, and if he woke up halfway through... all the better.

Rain's drawing a network of cuts on him with her staff. Ouch. But it's apparently not lethal, though whether that's a good thing is debatable.

Rain and Sliver really need to get acquainted. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've been waiting for some Visorak to show up, but instead of having to seek them out, they've come to me. 

Excellent. :evilbiggrin:

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now the fun begins....

I think Fog may be developing a Starscream complex. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Wait, Fog is still with the rest of Sliver's group? Oops. 

Not that it really matters, since she suspects a trap anyway. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Unless y'all ran off somewhere and stopped guarding the flag, he's still there.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Would it be god-modding if I say there's a swarm of Nui-Kopen up in the sky, likely to attack Caoutchouc and Shark if they keep going? (Seeing as we were warned about that in the briefing, it seems reasonably likely). Or is that best left to Ultron?

I'd prefer if you left particularly convenient Rahi appearances to me. Do your own dirty work :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'd prefer if you left particularly convenient Rahi appearances to me. Do your own dirty work :P

Tell that to Cao and his snake. 

...Which really shouldn't have been there at all, since if it were small enough for Cao to throw it at Shark, it would have been long ago mutated by Visorak. I got a temporarily poisoned sword out of it, so I'm not complaining. :D

On another note, I just discovered that 'caoutchouc' is a term for natural rubber.  :bigeek: Until now I thought it was just a random mesh of syllables.

Edited by Johnrahk

if it were small enough for Cao to throw it at Shark, it would have been long ago mutated by Visorak.

That's not necessarily true. There's no Visorak currently living on that part of the island, so it's entirely possible for numerous rahi species to have survived without getting caught and mutated. And since this area of jungle wasn't described as being strewn with old Visorak webs, I think it's safe to assume the hordes don't frequent that part of the island. 

I was thinking that this implied otherwise:

Fourth, do remember that the fauna on this island is really nasty stuff. If it hasn't been mutated by the Visorak, then its designed specifically to fight them. Don't have your characters run into a Sea Spider while swimming along the coast, for example, and say they easily give it a whupping, because odds are that thing is going to put up one serious fight.

But no matter; it's done and I don't really mind it.

Or x's.

Xara and Exxan would like to have a word with you....