Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Right. Phogen will possibly be a tyrannical ruler, Illusive is attempting to destroy the school. I'm all for standing up against them. Anyone with me?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Mata Nui. Johnrahk, whatever this battle ends in, please don't kill Sidonas. We both know how this might play out, and I hope it does not end like I think it will.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Phogen's reaction to meeting Era should be interesting. 

Once upon the time, Phogen was the only sonics Rahkshi in the school, and one of the first level threes. Now, s/he's been usurped by a blind girl who's been part of two different Kaitas. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Mata Nui. Johnrahk, whatever this battle ends in, please don't kill Sidonas. We both know how this might play out, and I hope it does not end like I think it will.

Sidonas said on the Crawler he'd like to attack Shark. Now's his chance. Fight to win, because barring external interference, losing is death.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Also, I'm kind of interested to see how Phogen will react to some of the new characters.

School-wide purge, returning things to how they were when she left...  :devil:

Phogen's reaction to meeting Era should be interesting. 

Once upon the time, Phogen was the only sonics Rahkshi in the school, and one of the first level threes. Now, s/he's been usurped by a blind girl who's been part of two different Kaitas. 

Exactly why Hoto might make a nice lieutenant. :P This will be great.

School-wide purge, returning things to how they were when she left...  :devil:

Like I said, Exxan will probably try to keep her in check. There's no need to purge the school or subjugate everyone. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Funky is sneaky. He knows how to get everyone riled up... His plans have already begun, I fear.

His plans never ended.

Let the games begin....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Out of all the characters in this game, Phogen has had the largest impact on the most people. 

It'll be good to see her return. 

IC Fog:

Seeing Kat, Fog immedietly walked over, said, "Tell Suvak there has been a Visorak encounter.", and walked off, shortly assuming flight mode, zooming through the trees, listening for any sound that might come from Backstab.

Uh... Kat's Backstab.

Fog saw; That's why he didn't say where. He just wanted to get the message on the way to Suvak as fast as possible.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

He just wanted to get the message on the way to Suvak as fast as possible.

So he told someone who has no idea what's going on? And didn't tell her where, or what kind of Visorak? 

He just wanted to get the message on the way to Suvak as fast as possible.

So he told someone who has no idea what's going on? And didn't tell her where, or what kind of Visorak? 

He was in a hurry, so honestly neither he nor I thought that part out well. Would rewrite that if I could at this point. As for where, she wasn't on the same team, and knowing whether the other team was attacked would be useful tactical info. And as for what kind, Fog may or may not have been able to recognize them.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

[11:55:51 AM] Funky: I must return to the drudgery of reality. Someone drop a line in the OOC thread and tell them I am coming like the riders of Rohan.

Right. Phogen will possibly be a tyrannical ruler, Illusive is attempting to destroy the school. I'm all for standing up against them. Anyone with me?

Rail is already beating you guys to Illusive as we speak; you guys just don't know it yet.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay, so Funky's says he's been working on these non-canon serials explaining what's been happening to Phogen in his/her abscence, and he wanted someone to share them here. 

One of the letters among the headmaster's usual stack of mail caught his attention, one from Makuta Dalmeki of the western isles. It looked like a plain, sealed envelope to and outside, but for Teridax, it was a cause for mild intrigue. This was the seal used by the Brotherhood for information that was 'for Makuta eyes only'. Naturally, if any other species attempted to open a letter with such a seal, they would be silenced and then die a long, horrible death. The method was different for each sender, and it was often a point of pride to be creative with the method of death. After all, just because it was a high security measure didn't mean it they could not have fun with it. 

Opening the seal (and thankful for not experiencing Makuta Dalmeki's air pressure trick did not fire), Makuta began to read the letter when a hidden flash-carved image dropped out. He examined the image and rapidly found it a dull and irritating reminder of the rabble that surrounded him. It was a blurry image Rahkshi tracks on a beach, taken from a boat some distance from the shore. The tracks led into the water. 

Rolling his eyes, convinced it was an manifestation of Dalmeki's paranoia, he began to read the letter. He was rapidly convinced to the contrary. The beach in the photograph belonged to a very important island, one where visitors were very much unwelcome. There was a small moment of panic and rage before Teridax became satiated. He knew exactly who those footprints belonged to, and while the owner was intended to be trapped in that island forever, their escape was not entirely unexpected.

While he mused the dangers of curiosity, his mind began to drift to this escapee. It had been a few months since he teleported that nosy little imp to the island where they could get all the answers they desired. Makuta was sure they got all the answers they desired, and then some. Judging from the stagger in the footprints, they got those answers in spectacular fashion. There was a small shudder as he remembered Mutran's report on this particular subject. The shudder turned to a chuckle as he realized exactly how mad the captive must now be after months and months. The fact that they escaped, however, was yet another demonstration that the captive was a different sort indeed. 

Confident, Teridax began to pen a letter to Dalmeki, telling his fellow Makuta not to worry, and to simply give him updates on the situation as it developed. The captive was either too mad, or too smart to leak the information they had learned. Besides, the language barrier... Ah, no... This one had conquered that obstacle. That was a small part of the reason their disappearance was as rapid as it was unexpected. Such a mouthpiece could have been dangerous. Still, he was eager to see the captive freed. 

And he knew they would return.

And here's part two: 

Another letter from Dalmeki had appeared on Teridax's desk. And another flash carving to go along with it. The letter was a curt, slightly bitter assurance that any who saw this were eliminated.

It was one of those icebergs that held a tribe of zyglak, but the decor was something else. A bit comical in fact. The wall of ice apparent in the picture had been carved into a madman's vision of eternity. Shackled tendrils spiraled out and around hollow malformed eyes, and while the carving was crude, it was effective at conveying the message. Teridax wondered how the artist got the furrows that dark until, to his delight, he realized that was what the drained, severed limbs at the base of the image were for.

The decimated zyglak village framing the image was also a nice touch. It seemed less like a rampage, and more like a carefully planned series of assassinations. The confirmed this, stating that the few survivors each blamed a different tribesman for starting it. Apparently, a string of brutal murders initiated a paranoid self-destruction of the tribe. This carving appeared overnight after things really got out of hand, and slowly filled in as more and more tribesmen died. It really was a marvelous little act of violence.

The artist left a signature of sorts in the village square. A dead zyglak, its face mutilated into the shape of a familiar mask, sitting in a chair that, according to Dalmeki's letter, had the face of the Great Spirit carved into it. 

Writing another letter to Dalmeki, once again ordering him to keep up the reports and investigations, Makuta smiled. The mad captive was returning.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

Now, as some of you might normally know, I don't normally advocate people making their own characters fight each other, but I thoroughly enjoyed writing the Exxan versus Sliver fight, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. 

• Upvote 1

Funky's backstory is stuff is growing increasingly disturbing.... I fear for Phogen....

Another report from Dalmeki appeared on the Headmaster's desk. This one containing a trio of law-enforcement reports from a onu-matoran village. 

The first report was a fairly routine one. Some fool got a little too comfortable alone in the mines, and ended up getting himself captured by a rahkshi. The odd part was the note Dalmeki had scrawled at the bottom. 'Disappearance not ordered.' Odd, but not interesting.

The next document was far more interesting. The body of the matoran had been found in extremely grizzly condition, and this autopsy report, while a source of amusement to Makuta, would have been sickening to someone with empathy. First, the victim was drugged to the point of blacking out. At this point, his heart was ripped clear of the chest. At the time of this report, it was still missing. Then came the horror. The matoran's grey matter had been removed through the face openings in the skull. The mask hadn't even been taken off. Most disturbingly, the contents had been carefully arranged and balanced atop the mask when the body was found in a large, shallow puddle. The recent thunderstorm ensured the crime scene was a muddy and wet one. Makuta was flattered, but not thoroughly convinced. The captive *might* have been emulating him, here. 

But third report was what made his sure of that supposition. The coroner's assistant had been murdered in the dissection room, and had been utterly shredded. There was not a body, only about two dozen chunks. The assistant's heart went unaccounted for until the coroner had discovered it had been sewn into the gaping hole in the first victim's chest cavity. The first victim's body was further desecrated, as the grey matter was unceremoniously shoved back in the skull the way it exited. 

And of course, there was the calling card. The autopsy table had a carving of Mata Nui's face on it, and the assistant's mask had been malformed into a mask of darkness. The Headmaster chuckled and began to pen a letter back to Dalmeki, confident the captive was returning.

• Upvote 2

IC: Revenge-Refectory

Revenge was sitting eating his slop when he remembered something.  He leaned over and whispered. "Hey Rider, guess what!"

IC: Booger-Hallway

Booger grumbled and left, walking out of the library and towards the dorms.

IC: Melody-Dorms

Not sure what to do next Melody went into her room and sat on her bed.  "This can't be happening," she whispered. "Things were finally looking up."  She began to cry.

OOC: It was in the dorms where Booger was told to go in the note right?

The tablet Rail left with Booger told him to go to the dorms, yes. The note labled "Snot-Face" which is on the floor near either Rail's room or Booger's (I honestly can't remember at the moment) has two of his fingers with it as well, but also says that he has to check in with Xara for possible boot camp initiation, and has to go around stopping every fight he sees happening outside of the gym while Rail's hiatus is still in effect. If Xara gives Rail the news that he has done this when he returns, then Rail will personally give him back his other two fingers.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.