Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

This is Corpus Rahkshi. The official greeting is murder. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No its not that, its a Voice in his Head telling him to Kill Everyone he Meets.

And to convince him, since Blade wants to be an Author, The voice says to write a Tragedy or Murder Mystery based on how he Slayed everyone.

Edited by Dragon11603

And to convince him, since Blade wants to be an Author, The voice says to write a Tragedy or Murder Mystery based on how he Slayed everyone.

Shock and this voice would get along well.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Shock and this voice would get along well.

Maybe they will someday... FORESHADOW(Actually its Just Fore, Shadow's Dead.)

Why the heck do you want to go to the mainland? The Matoran shoot Rahkshi on sight (totally not my fault). 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Even if they didn't know, surely they must realise that the Matoran don't speak their language? 

From the intro topic: 

They understand Matoran, and often many other languages, perfectly fine but their mouths are just not built right for the job of speaking it...so they've developed their own language. 

Nato, look at the bad influence you're having on the new players. :P

What do you mean? I don't put random capital letters in the middle of my sentences. 

Naw, that's not what I meant. It's the condescending attitude of all your characters; Nightmare demonstrates this quite nicely. :P

Most of my characters aren't condescending.

Xara? Absolutely. Exxan? Not as much, but still there. Illusive? Much much much. Sliver? Practically the definition of condescending. Even Era, at one point, was like 'Oh these people are stupid!' a while ago. I'm sure other players will agree.

Xara is sometimes condescending because she has a bit of a superiority complex, although her sense of superiority is kind of justified since no one's ever managed to beat her in a fight. 

Illusive has never really been condescending. 

Sliver is supposed to be condescending. It was made far easier by the fact that everyone on Doublecross was apparently an idiot with no idea of what the word strategy meant.

And if I recall correctly, that one time with Era was because she'd figured out something that was blatantly obvious, despite the fact that she's blind and everyone around her at the time had perfectly working vision. 

More Phogen madness from Funky: 

The Head of the Brotherhood was surprised to get a letter from Makuta Gorast. This one was was less secure, sealed with the usual administrative markers. This one was an angry letter, demanding that the Makuta of Stelt be reprimanded for a series of idiotic pranks. 

The scathing vitriol was par for the course for Gorast, but the nature of the 'pranks' were anything but. Apparently, six low-level Rahkshi, the base kind that still made up the majority of forces deployed around the universe, had been destroyed at random times while out on patrol. The armor markings indicated it was a bit of a fight. But that was not the prank. The 'prank' was the fact that their kraata had been buried in strange graves. Their staffs had been used as headstones. 

The proof that she had that it was Stelt's Makuta was a severed arm one of the victims managed to lop off. It was a Rahkshi's arm, and one whose black markings Teridax recognized. It gave him comfort that the captive's hubris was crippling. 

The final 'prank' was what pushed this from irritating to insulting. Someone had carved the word 'SLAVER' on the side of Gorast's wonderful laboratory, just after it was polished no less, and underlined it with Teridax's mask and the most hideous and blasphemous of markings: Mata Nui's visage. She said she would kill Stelt's Makuta herself for the insult, but she wanted to go through the proper channels. 

Teridax began to pen a letter back to Gorast, attempting to use his leadership position to diffuse the tension. Oh, the captive was causing problems, and the captive was hobbled, but they were certainly returning.

Apparently Phogen is now missing an arm. :(

• Upvote 1

IC: Alpha and Punch/Counterpunch/Doublecross/Village

Each of the two decided to look around the city. Knowing that one-on-one confrontations were a poor choice, and that the Derahk they saw fighting the Weather Control Rahk could see in any direction, they both decided to look around together. They began walking down the path, looking into buildings.

So.... from this post I gather that either you're metagaming, or your characters suffer from selective blindness.

They saw Era fighting Rain and did nothing to help her? Nor did they intervene in the Exxan versus Sliver fight, which happened nearby? And what makes them think that Era can "see in every direction"? There wasn't much in the fight to indicate that, especially since there was a huge cloud of fog obscuring the battle for half the fight. 

And if they did somehow see all of this, how did they not see Exxan walk off into the forest, or Era walk into the lighthouse, or Sliver lying right next to a building trying to patch up her injuries? 

None of it makes any sense. 

I'm kinda on and off these two weeks cuz' I'm busy with some life issues and I've basically skimmed around. So I guess I've missed a lot of things. Also I wasn't on and was in school while you all were fighting. I did allow bunnying for a reason.

I'll fix it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

Not back yet. A couple more days....