Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

"He's so far off the deep end that he prefers to go by the name of his armour instead of the name he was born with." 

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, I think I'm going to go back to referring to him as Nato again. It's just easier.

Happy Birthday, Nato! Hopefully in nine days, you'll remember to say the same to me. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Nine days for you might not be nine days for me. Cursed timezones....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's the effort that counts.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yes...?

I think we're still waiting on a Poly post.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Happy birthday! Also, where is Xara right now?

I think she was interacting with one of manhunter's characters in one of the hallways, but since there's been no posts from him as that character in several days, feel free to find her and interrupt.

Are Illusive, Poly, Venom, and Liar still at the Causeway?

Yeah, still waiting on a Poly post. If we don't get one soon, I'll probably just bunny everyone to the end of the Causeway. 

Hey, I still call 000 Sil and call Chumpu Scorp. Old names are names I know people by.

Clearly you don't know mine. Then again I never post (plus I have limited WiFi until weds) so why should that mind.
Yeah, I kinda forgot your name completely. Sorry. :P

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I went ahead with the bunnying. Remember, we want at least some of those Matoran alive. 

You're a day late. :D Timezones suck. 

IC: Shock
Shock walked out of the school, following Torch, where he saw utter chaos happening across the Causeway. "What the karz..." Shock said, pulling out his sword. This could be bad. He ran towards the camp.

He noticed a matoran firing a Kanoka- straight at him. He dodged the Kanoka, and shouted, " I honestly just came out here to have a good time, and I feel so attacked!"

Just so you know, the Causeway connects the Corpus Rahkshi island to the mainland. It's pretty long; long enough that a person at one end wouldn't be able to see or hear what's happening all the way over at the other. 

So it's pretty unrealistic impossible for your guy to have just emerged from the school and immediately be able to see what's happening all the way at the other end of the Causeway, in the middle of the night, in pitch darkness. 

It's fine to force your way into other player's interactions, but only if your character is realistically able to do so, which is not the case this time. So I would kindly request that you edit your post. 

Edited by Locus

IC: Shock

Shock walked out of the school, following Torch, where he saw utter chaos happening across the Causeway. "What the karz..." Shock said, pulling out his sword. This could be bad. He ran towards the camp.

He noticed a matoran firing a Kanoka- straight at him. He dodged the Kanoka, and shouted, " I honestly just came out here to have a good time, and I feel so attacked!"

Just so you know, the Causeway connects the Corpus Rahkshi island to the mainland. It's pretty long; long enough that a person at one end wouldn't be able to see or hear what's happening all the way over at the other.

So it's pretty unrealistic impossible for your guy to have just emerged from the school and immediately be able to see what's happening all the way at the other end of the Causeway, in the middle of the night, in pitch darkness.

It's fine to force your way into other player's interactions, but only if your character is realistically able to do so, which is not the case this time. So I would kindly request that you edit your post.

Alright, edited it. Hopefully, it will be in a better timeframe.

EDIT: Made it so he has not heard anything, and is about halfway down the Causeway. Sorry, overlooked that bit of important information.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

As much as I hate sounding like a nazi over all of this, I'm not sure you read my post properly: 

We've never had any occasions in the past - even when the Matoran were firing Cordak's and Skyblasters at people during a previous battle - where characters all the way over at the school have been able to see or hear what's happening on the mainland. 

This, by comparison, was a short, quiet raid that was over and done in about thirty seconds.

So in the interests of consistency and fair play, I'd ask that you please edit both of your posts so that your character isn't observing/interfering in an event where it isn't really possible for them to be doing so. 

PS: As a side note, if the Matoran had had a Cordak, they would've used it when we were attacking them. So yeah.... your guy aint gonna be finding a Cordak blaster in among the bodies, sorry mate. 

Edited by Locus

Actually, the Matoran that Liar collapsed the tree on did have a Cordak Blaster, as evidenced by the round that almost hit Venom's arm, so there is one lying on the ground somewhere amongst the bodies.

Whether or not it was damaged by the falling tree, however, is another matter entirely.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Whoops, must've missed that.

Disregard my last point, then.

Question: would the matoran who had the Cordak also have spare ammo? I'm hoping yes, but I want to make sure. Also, if there is extra ammo, what would a good amount be?

If you have a logical way for your character to obtain a Cordak blaster, you still would probably have to run it by Ultron. Powerful weapons like that don't just get handed out every day.

So Illusive's group is now swimming back to Corpus, right?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yup. Swimming, and trying not to drown their captives as they do so.

Let's just say that the Cordak was "accidentally" stepped on during Illusive and co's escape.