Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: "Scoops"

Variation: Dodge, has the general powers/abilities of dodging and moving smoothly/quickly.

Level: 2

Gender: Goes by "he" but generally doesn't usually see his self as being more of one or the other.

Gear: Currently Scoops does not have any real particular gear or weaponry except for a tight fitting pack held tight by several straps in order to keep it from bouncing around. He uses it to store collectibles, interesting finds and bits of charcoal to draw. He doesn't have any fancy gear yet except for a rock tied to a strong piece of string, a makeshift mace kind of weapon that he put together.

Appearance: Scoops is an interesting balance between muscle and lean-ness. He walks all funky-like, sort of like he's dancing a little bit when he's relaxed or just getting around, though his muscles are fine and can muster good precision and movement. He's supposed to be red and silver but his red parts are light and closer to a pink-ish color. His spikes are pretty and kind of curved back, though they are not extremely long. He wears a raggedy blue neckerchief around his neck which he draws little symbols and pictures on when inspired.

Personality: Scoops is a silly kind of rahkshi and likes to move around a bunch. He's moving about most of him time and isn't usually serious. He has an affinity for small objects and collectibles like figurines and such and can be caught playing around with action figures when relaxing. When he moves he bobs around and slides a lot, very loosely, though he's finding more and more that when he wants to, he can have excellent control over his movements. He can act very silly and funky, sometimes giggling to himself because he finds his very own existence to be somewhat humorous. He's generally friendly and likes talking with others, though can get irritated if they move too slowly.

Bio: Not much has happened to Scoops yet. He's a young new rahkshi that has just joined the school and is getting used to things, though he finds himself feeling happy and liking the feel of having a body. He's been feeling creative and felt the need to craft a basic (if ineffective) little rock mace.

Scoops is approved :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

You might want to come join the tour group of mostly new Rahkshi going through the school.

Alrighty, I'd love to, thanks!

EDIT: Scoops' first post is out, and I quite like where this character is going.

Edited by Banana Gunz

Why would they all side against Kuma? San was a jerk to everybody and Kuma is offering him a chance to apologize. Not that Kuma thought this through very well anyways :P

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Ghiddy, Kapura here needs the Corpus Rahkshi welcome:

Almost getting killed.

Oh my... things are a lot more intense here than I thought!

Wait... my goodness that means Scoops is gonna get flippin' rekt2018  :o

Edited by Banana Gunz

Dont avoid Phogen. To avoid Phogen is to avoid friends and success.

Also, THEY ARENT SERVANTS! They are employees, associates, part of my cabal, part of my organization, but not servants. Imexpect not servitude an obedience, but compotence and loyalty.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Also, THEY ARENT SERVANTS! They are employees, associates, part of my cabal, part of my organization, but not servants. Imexpect not servitude an obedience, but compotence and loyalty.

Well, Shocks definitely out of that completely. Competence? We are talking about a Rahk who is afraid of flowers and cuts up books for fun. Loyalty? He would sell his friends for some half-decent food.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Well, Shocks definitely out of that completely. Competence? We are talking about a Rahk who is afraid of flowers and cuts up books for fun. Loyalty? He would sell his friends for some half-decent food.
They could at least could eat caramel cake together.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

2018? we're not gonna wait that long. Honestly, BG, try finding Lucid. You'll go well together. :P

Honestly ghiddy, that plan is absolutely... Lucidicrous

Yes, I know, I know. It is me, the great BG, known across the land for his beyond perfect puns. Sorry if anyone's ears and minds are bleeding, and fora any souls and dreams I broke. I'll show myself out...

Edited by Banana Gunz

Ah, don't let Funky intimidate you. There have been friends and successful Rahkshi for the last 250 pages, even though Phogen was no where to be found. Phogen's power came from its numerous minions, so if none of you let it control you but rather band together yourselves you'll do fine. Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Ah, don't let Funky intimidate you. There have been friends and successful Rahkshi for the last 250 pages, even though Phogen was no where to be found. Phogen's power came from its numerous minions, so if none of you let it control you but rather band together yourselves you'll do fine.
SHHHHHH! Don't defame the cabal! Its a nice place. With many opprotunities for success and connections.

But really, Phogen, like Exxan or Fang or Kat or the scads of wonderful characters on here are all fun to interact with. My devious planning and IC leaks into OOC discussion aside, I really do reccomend you interact as broadly as possible. Make friends, make enemies, make alliances, make plans, make good meals, make events. Dont limit your interactions is the point I was haphazardly (and probably a little faux-arrogantly) getting at.

See, you say that, but when has Phogen ever actually paid the people who supposedly work for her? I think they should form a union, try and get their rights upheld :P

• Upvote 5

7AOYGDJ.jpg

See, you say that, but when has Phogen ever actually paid the people who supposedly work for her? I think they should form a union, try and get their rights upheld :P

I approve of this idea. With every amount of approval I can merit.

IC: Sidonas - Visorak
A Rahk blocked Sidonas, Sidonas, who was wounded and trying to get away from a murderer. He was nearly away, and now a Rahk was going to block him? Impatient and angry, Sidonas put the crossbow gauntlet, which was armed and ready, to this unknown Rahkshi's throat. "Get out of my way. Now. I have a maniac chasing me who is attempting to take my life. I have no time for this, and I need to get to the crawler."

I really want Sidonas to live. But then I realized that if he dies, then Kovika will have to join me in the no-ship hole.

Never thought that would be brought up again.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

The first person he meets is the guy that gets assaulted by nutjobs... 

Can you please stop saying things like this? The only people who've attacked Vaalku are the ones he's gone around insulting, yet you make it sound like he's the innocent victim and that none of its fault. 

It's getting kind of annoying. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Not to mention, Ghidora - I notice Vaalku mentions Shark. Which is not possible, because Shark has never revealed it IC. Not to mention he's never even encountered Vaalku at all. Can you edit that part out, please? It's rather metagamey.

Everyone else in the tour party - please do realize that Vaalku's sentence about Shark should be totally disregarded. Just forget it exists, okay? :)

Edited by Johnrahk
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Everyone else in the tour party - please do realize that Vaalku's sentence about Shark should be totally disregarded. Just forget it exists, okay? :)

Please note that the statements regarding Exxan and Xara - both of whom Vaalku has only met  handful of times - are also rather misleading. Just, in general, don't take anything Vaalku says or does at face value. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Don't worry, I have no idea who Shark is, and Scoops is in a state where he barely comprehends the scale of his own existence.

Have to give it to him though, he seems to like it.

Don't worry, I have no idea who Shark is, and Scoops is in a state where he barely comprehends the scale of his own existence.

Have to give it to him though, he seems to like it.

Meanwhile, Vitesse seems to hate everyone, save Scoops and Kuma.

• Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Hey Dragon, in case you missed it, Era was attacking Sanu in the village. 

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

"Karz, where'd she go?" at some point, Exxan's defeated opponent had slipped away, and without eyes, I couldn't really track her down. But there was still one Doublecrosser left to deal with. 

I fixed my attention on the third storey building, flying over and landing on the roof before firing a sonic pulse through the crumbling surface, aimed right at the last remaining Doublecrosser (Sanu). It was time to finish this. 

Can I just point out that there's no way Era wouldn't have heard a tree exploding open the hatch to the cellar, since she's right across the street and it doesn't take super-hearing like hers to pick up on something as noisy as that.

So just as a courtesy thing, can you prison break folks not magically run all the way to the Crawler before I get a chance to respond?