Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I hastily construct a LEGO soapbox to announce that the "LEGO-related posts" guideline is now being loosened due to the Bionicle-related premise of this game. After that, I whack you with it because violence can be fun (but never in real life, kids).

My mask!

Edited by -Windrider-

I pilot a LEGO Knightmare Frame and proceed to swat you aside while explaining that by "loosened," I mean: "I encourage you to try to use LEGO in your posts, but since the object of this game already revolves around a Bionicle item, I'm not going to make frustrated posts about how you should use strictly LEGO-related actions anymore. As for sources, me, I guess? I figure this won't harm anything."

I end up forgetting about swatting you and otherwise monologue you to tears. My mask?

Edited by -Windrider-

I build a doomsday device, and set it to "mild apocalyptic murmurs", warning everyone to the horror which is about to unfold. While you are terrified stiff, I take the mask from you, go back to my doomsday device and set it to "regular old demonic apocalypse". So long, suckers.

The mask is mine, and the demon apocalypse is on.

I summon the Dark Calibur Saber and eviscerate you. I then erase the events of the last 24 hours by killing Toa Onaku before he build's the doomsday device. I then proceed to kill you before you receive the mask from Onaku, thus me getting the mask from him. This renders the events I have described null-and-void so I decide to just kill you.

My Mask.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I recognize the irrelevance of everything that you mentioned and go on a six-minute rant on said topic of stupidity and irrelevance of pointless reasoning entirely without punctuation because seriously who uses that nowadays

Upon my pointing this out you become distracted and confused by trying to figure out whether or not I insulted your intellect

After this point, Onaku takes the mask

(What, you expected me to take it or something)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

After taking the mask, I go back to a backup doomsday device and activate it. I reserve a seat for Chro in my doomsday survival airship, then take off. This time, the doomsday device has a time lock function. So in effect, it prevents anyone from going back in time and changing the course of events in my life leading up to this point.

My mask, and the demon apocalypse still rages.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Sorry, wasn't trying to imply anything of such, I forgot to describe how I somehow poisoned you with hallucinatory chemicals. Sorry about that...

Anyway, I survive the heart attack AND the crash, looking upon the unfortunately deceased Chro. "Very well." I say. "You brought this upon yourself." I take the mask again, put it in a backpack and look around myself. I see one intact cannon on the ground, it must have survived the crash. I load it and aim it at you. Bon voyage von Dapper Man. Boom.

The mask is mine, and the dapper man has been... taken care of.

Since reviving Ganon is The Adventure of Link requires link to well, you know, die, the other Zelda kills you.

My Mask.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters