Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I happen to infiltrate this alliance, and say I'll give one of you the mask in the future. I, of course, was lying with out you ever being the wiser. I then put on the mask and due to the machine I constructed earlier, I am destined to wear it. It disintegrates me into energy, which it then uses to revitalize the planet.

Not my mask, but the planet has been restored.

You can't infiltrate the alliance without us deliberately deciding to accept you. Ha! We knew your scheme all along!

... and then you went and fixed the planet. Nice work. :P

In the process of restoring the planet, you activated the Plot Hole Engine, thereby creating a new mask! Hey, that's neat.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Strange, now there are two masks? Anyway, it seems that because I actually used the mask, I could never be revived... that is, until the plot hole engine created the second mask, this one instead revives me... and only me, apparently, the original mask revives everyone else.

After the second mask revives me, I go back to the planet, and land in a small meadow in the middle of a colossal jungle system, and there the mask rests in the middle. I pick it up and leave.

My mask, Chro possesses the second one, which only revives me.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I laugh at your stupidity, for you have doomed everyone. Doesn't matter if there are two masks of life. You just destroyed one of them, and as such, life in the entire universe is destroyed. I stand alone, unaffected by the mask. I then find Chro's dead body, take the mask from him, take a deep breath... and put it on once more, bringing life to the universe again and sacrificing myself... for ever.

Chro's mask, since he's right next to it. And I will not post again until someone revives me manually, since, you know, I'm dead for ever.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Thank you, Man of Miracles. Now, I take the mask from the ground after Miracle Man's untimely demise, get on board a huge spaceship that leaves the planet, then boards an even BIGGER spaceship, which then leaves the solarsystem and boards and even BIGGER space station. This turns out to be The Dapper Man's secret (it's too big to be seen... don't ask me how it works) shadow archetype space navy. When there, I go up to the central control deck and sit in the commander's chair, now piloting the entirety of the arsenal.

My mask and shared control over the shadow archetype space navy.

Edited by Toa Onaku

A safety mechanism obliterates you out of existence, and reconstructs the energy of your atoms into me. I then push an emergency button to revive The Dapper Man.

And THEN I put up shields, so that this kind of an event doesn't happen again. I reach for the mask... but it's gone. Internal scans show that the mask apparently was secretly teleported out of the space-base while its two leaders were out of action. I signal a portion of the fleet to go find the mask. This isn't over.

Not my mask, but I will find it.

But...

My point was that there was an alliance between myself, Quaddy, and apparently you

Pupwa said he killed you two

Leaving me

And then you killed me?

D:

Anyway I found the mask so yep here ya go you can take it

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Chro, my dear friend, that was simply a misfire (you ninja'd me). Anyway, a dark era arrives over the world, as the mask of life no longer exists. I travel to the very edge of the universe and build a reality-manipulating machine half the size of the observable universe and activate it. This machine's sole purpose is to extract the mask from Pupwa and bring it back to reality. It succeeds at this, but the location of the mask is now unknown.

The mask exists once more, but it is lost in the infinite expanses of the universe.

You mongrels forgot about my Contingency Plan (which accidentally killed Chro a while back), if anyone else figures out about my flagship. Explosions. Lots and lots of explosions. So many, that reality itself gets a bit scratched. Then, I go about reclaiming my armies, and killing all of you.

I have a sacrificial Buster sword.

My Mask, mongrels. Step up, kids!

Weird how nobody got to use the Shadow Archetype Space Navy due to timey-wimey explosions.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

I pilot the largest ship in the shadow archetype space navy out of the secret base. No worries, Dapper Man, I'm still a fully fledged member of the army, a partner in crime if you will. I pilot the ship and a small part of the fleet (which is still really big) to the furthest edges of the universe. Once there, i leave the ship and enter the chamber with the control panel of my reality altering machine. I use this to both create an addition to the fleet, and transport the mask to me. You happen to be transported to here with the mask.

My and The Dapper Man's mask.

I teleport you and you fleet into an asteroid field with proceeds to tear your ships apart. I then salvage the Mask from the wreckage.

My Mask.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I smile as my decoy plan works perfectly. The ships you just teleported were decoys, which also explains how they were so easily destroyed. You find that the decoy mask also has a powerful antimatter bomb strapped to it. And before you can even react to it with horror, you and the immediate cosmic neighborhood are vaporized.

Still my and The Dapper Man's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I exile Onaku to beyond this universe, Then I impersonate him and take the mask and the Space navy for me.

Also I exile dapper to an other universe, and give both Onaku and Dapper Immortaliy I can take way, Thus you can not kill your selfs to regen at my universe.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Now that's just plain rude. Luckily, I have a contingency plan in case I get stuck in an alternate universe without a vessel to help me. I have a miniature version of the reality manipulator, not nearly as powerful, but still powerful enough to safely deliver me and the dapper man to the very edge of our universe. I then use what little that's left on the device to create a faster-than-light spaceship, and we two travel the universe, rallying aliens from every life-holding world to build an army.

Finally, we have a fleet composed of lifeforms from a thousand different galaxies, and since me and the dapper man are immortal, we haven't aged a bit over the long time it took to assemble the army. We then finally arrive at the location of the shadow archetype space navy, and a battle ensues. While this epic battle spanning thirteen different galaxies takes place, I infiltrate the main base, and confront Pupwa21.

After a long, epic duel, I finally manage to defeat him, obliterating him. I then send The Dapper Man a signal to stop our massive army from fighting, simultaneously signaling the shadow archetype space navy to cease fire.

My and The Dapper Man's mask, and an ultra massive army... that's probably going to be obliterated in some over powered way in the next post.

I obtain an army of snakes (I.E Solid snake, Naked snake.) of equal level. I give them all the bandana that provides infinte ammo, And Over powered weapons. I take away your Immortaliy and we have war.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Meanwhile, I, having finished my weapon of mass destruction, unleash hel upon the army of snakes, completely obliterating them out of existence. I then personally pilot one of the ships into the ground where Pupwa21 is standing, crushing, mauling and finally incinerating him completely in the ensuing explosion from the antimatter powercore being breached. I meanwhile run out of the back end of the ship, jumping in an epic manner as the massive ship (235 kilometers long) explodes.

My, The Dapper Man's and Chro's mask.